Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How Much Longer O Lord!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/phillips/phillips185.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

How Much Longer O Lord!

By Grant Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the world we live in today keeps unraveling, we who know that Jesus has promised to return for His own keep wondering, “How much longer?”

I do hope that while we contemplate this question, we don’t fail to be busy for Him in getting the Gospel out to those who do not know Him. Surely when He does return, He will find us at work and not loafing. Unfortunately, the work crew seems to be diminishing in droves, while the crowd continues to grow around the water cooler.

As I and others have stated on numerous occasions, the signs of His return are so plentiful, it is difficult to zero in on just a few. In answering the disciple’s questions upon the Mount of Olives, Jesus briefed them as follows:

“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” (Matthew 24:4-

I believe this twenty-fourth chapter of Matthew is directed toward Daniel’s seventieth week that we commonly call the Tribulation, but I also believe we can see many of these signs forming now. Jesus stated clearly, “All these are the beginning of sorrows,” which leads me to believe they are being introduced now, in the present. If this be true, then the Rapture “may” not be far off. We’ll just have to wait and see. The important thing is that we are ready when it does occur.

Anyway, Jesus says that these signs are the “beginning” of sorrows. The “beginning” to me would be at the very front end of the seven-year Tribulation. “Sorrows” would indicate to me the dark times ahead during the Tribulation. These signs are definitely all around us, and increasing as time goes by. It’s something to think about.

If the Rapture occurs prior to the seven-year Tribulation, and I believe it will, then how close could it be? I don’t know, but it makes one want to look up.

“The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.” (1Timothy 4:1-3 NIV)

Apostasy abounds. The church rolls are rapidly dwindling in some areas, and in others they are ballooning with followers of a false gospel. For any remaining who actually believe and practice the true doctrines of Scripture, the pressure of persecution is increasing. “These are old fogies,” says society, “out of touch with reality, dinosaurs,” and are condemned more and more by the apostate world.

Hatred for true Christian beliefs is growing at an alarming pace. True Christianity is no longer the norm in this country I once knew. It is no longer kind or acceptable to those of Christ, but mocks all and hates all we uphold for our Savior and Lord. If the Rapture were to occur today, many would be glad to see or hear of us no more. We are like a splinter in their finger that would be better removed.

“But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.” (2 Timothy 3:1-7 NIV)

Wow! Since these earmarks that Paul mentions are ALL prevalent today, I can’t imagine their intensity during the Tribulation. Any true Christian with but a mere ounce of Biblical sense can surely see all of these types in our society today. If you can’t spot every single one of these in abundance, God help you.

Having so many years to look back on (born in 1947) I can very easily see a sharp decline in human behavior and acceptance toward anything of God. The rise of evil over these years is astounding. Has evil existed before? Of course it has, but not with the degree of today. It isn’t just a blemish here and there. This world is literally saturated with these that Paul speaks.

Could this be an indication that the time is near for the Bridegroom to come? It could be. We’ll have to wait and see, but let us be ready.

Since the reality of Psalms 83 may be prior to Ezekiel 38-39, it is obvious that the nations are formed and ready to go. One would think that in regards to Psalms 83 the soldiers are mounting their horses. In regards to Ezekiel 38-39, could it be the national leaders are sniffing the wind? Could these two prophecies be one and the same? Some would argue they are, while others would say they are not. One thing is sure. Only a fool would say we are living in peaceful times and ignore the clear warning of Scripture.

In our own country we have been provided a preview of one who has given us an indication of the Antichrist personality. When the Antichrist does come upon the world scene, after the Church is gone, he will be a megalomaniacal narcissistic egotist. I used to have a problem thinking that people would actually be stupid enough to follow the Antichrist. Now I don’t. I’ve seen with my own eyes, how people can be duped by Satan to follow just about anyone.

The sad part is that with every generation, each generation is more acceptable of the sinfulness that abounds on this earth than the generation just prior to it. As an example, with each passing generation homosexuality is accepted more and more. The world is becoming more and more corrupt.

We, society, are as they were in the days of Noah and in the days of Lot. We live our lives as unto our own greed and entertain no thought of God, unless it is negative. We hate all that is good, and dive head first into every distraction that will **** our souls to hell.

We, the Church, ask, “How much longer O Lord?” Could He be saying, “It won’t be long now, the cup of their iniquities is almost full.”

“… Even so, come Lord Jesus.” (Revelation 22:20 NIV)

Grant Phillips

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out