Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lauren: "A RAISER OF TAXES BY DEFINITION AND BY WORKS"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/lauren314.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Lauren (14 March 2013)
"A RAISER OF TAXES BY DEFINITION AND BY WORKS"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A RAISER OF TAXES BY DEFINITION AND IN THE FLESH

BY DEFINITION

The word raiser is translated from the word abar (Strong's H5674) and is interpreted but ONCE as raiser'.

The word taxes is translated from the word nagas (Strong's H5065) and is interpreted as taxes as in this instance but once in Scripture.

If you combine the words abar and nagas together and use them in their most common definition they literally mean pass over enforcement of taxes.

BY FLESH

The combination of the two, describes exactly what happened with Obama's 'Health Care Plan' that exacts tribute by passing over the enforcement of taxes on the 'electoral constituents as this recent headline proves.

The Democrat budget proposal: a trillion dollars in new taxes http://www.humanevents.com/2013/03/13/the-democrat-budget-proposal-a-trillion-dollars-in-new-taxes/

The bad news is the end-time vile person in Daniel 11:21 precedes or follows this raiser of taxes who will be destroyed after a few days in neither anger or in battle". [64 days fall in between January 20, his inauguration and March 23, 2013 his return to DC]

Daniel 11:20-24 describes the "vile person" that succeeds the "raiser of taxes" also called the "prince of the covenant" telling us that; He shall enter peaceably (come in during Holy Week) even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches"

He will divide or "parcels out the land for gain" Daniel 11:39, which will be an unprecedented event that the "fathers have not done" or would ever think of doing!

MORE ON HIS DESTRUCTION

The book of Nahum says, the LORD will not acquit the wicked and He will have His way in His tempest and storm with the clouds as the dust of His feet.

Nahum speaking the language of god's storm in Isaiah 28:2 uses overflowing flood and darkness to destroy Nineveh/Washington DC, Nahum 1:8 with 1:10 using drunken as drunkards

There is one come out of you, a plotter of evil against the LORD a lawless counselor that even if they are united and numerous He will cut them down when His storm passes over. Nahum 1:11-12

In Nahum 1:14 we see the graven Washington Monument and molten the Statue of Athena cut off and his grave dug because he is contemptible!

THE FEET OF HIM THAT BRING GOOD NEWS THAT PROCLAIMS PEACE

Did you notice that the remnant are hinted at in Nahum 1:7 and their shepherd proclaimed in Nahum 1:15 standing, his feet on the mountains or in the wilderness. This fulfills Micah 5:2-5 and Isaiah 52:6-15 and Revelation 12:9-10

Acts 3:20 And He/God shall send Yeshua the Messiah, who was preached to you before, 21 WHO HEAVEN MUST RECEIVE UNTIL the times of restoration of all things [the second Exodus Ezekiel 37:16b...], which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

Revelation 12: 9 The great dragon was thrown out, that ancient serpent, also known as the Devil and Satan [the Adversary], the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, "NOW have come God's victory, power and kingship, AND the authority of HIS Messiah; BECAUSE the Accuser of our brothers, who accuses them day and night before God, HAS BEEN thrown out!

Remember, the Messiah, our advocate has no need to stay in heaven if the adversary is cast to earth! He comes to earth to feed the flock.

Micah 5:2 But you, Bethlehem near Efrat, so small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come forth to me the future ruler of Israel, whose origins are far in the past, back in ancient times. 3 Therefore he will give up [go away] until she who is in labor gives birth. [second Exodus] Then the rest of his brothers will return to the people of Israel. 4 He will stand and feed his flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they will stay put, as he grows great to the very ends of the earth; 5 and he shall be the peace.

Isaiah 52:6 Therefore my people shall know my name. Therefore in that day they shall know that it is I who speak; here am I." 7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, "Your God reigns."[His Kingdom has come!]

Just as in the 'first Exodus' when God reigned and traveled and spoke to Moses in the wilderness, so shall He during the 'second Exodus' with His Messiah in the wilderness, Revelation 12:14-17.

When the time of the nations is over he opens the gate of the wilderness for the remnant and the LORD his GOD, out at the head greets the resurrecting Saints and they all go into the Millennial Kingdom. Micah 2:12-13

An Ezekiel 33:6 watching one, REPENT, of any lies taken refuge in or falsehoods hidden behind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out