Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heavenly Grace: "Resurrection of the Righteous - Culmination of Redemption"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/heavenly312.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Heavenly Grace (12 March 2013)
"Resurrection of the Righteous - Culmination of Redemption"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Five Doves!
I would like to share some thoughts about the Rapture.
When people say the word “Rapture” many people have different reactions.
Some ignore or mock it in their hearts.
Some will get hostile against it and against the people who believe in the Rapture.
Some get tired from date setting and refuse to think about anymore.
Some get confused and have a hard time to understand the book of Revelation and try do not go there.
This list can go on and on… but…
Almost nobody talks about the Resurrection of the Righteous - The First Resurrection.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

What is it the FIRST RESURRECTION?

Historical point of view.

If we look from the historical point of view this is one of the most significant and important event in human history of redemption. Let’s look on some of this:
- The fall of the human in the Garden of Eden. (Curse of sin and death for human and earth)
- The Noah Flood (preservation of pure human and animal’s seed from Nephilim corruption)
- The choosing of Abraham (preservation of spiritual seed)
- Moses and the Law (preservation of the nation)
- The first coming of Messiah and His Death and Resurrection (preservation of all the people who believe in Him)
- The First Resurrection of the Righteous (Restoration of glorified bodies)
- The Millennium Kingdom (Restoration of the earth from the curse)
- The New Heaven and The New Earth (Final restoration from curse of the sin on the heavenly realm (fallen angels) and on the earth (sinners). Hell and death removed from earth to the lake of fire).

Heavenly saints point of view.
Can you imagine all of the righteous souls that are in heaven now? How many of them from Adam and Eve to our time? Plus all the children that haven’t had a chance to be born or be raised till adulthood. Billions upon billions of the human spirits wait and are anxious to get their glorified bodies. Without them they are limited, they cannot communicate with the living. They cannot enter into the physical realm where we are now. Imagine all the possibilities glorified bodies can offer to them. They can appear and disappear in the physical dimension. They can talk and fellowship with living people. Do amazing work for Heavenly Father on earth.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

To me there are much more people involved in the First Resurrection, then in just the Rapture of the living Righteous.

How will the resurrection happen? Let’s look how it happened with Messiah’s resurrection.

The Earthquake
The tomb (grave) opened
The body is gone
Shall we expect an earthquake to happen during the First Resurrection?
Shall we expect the graves to be opened everywhere?
Shall we expect the bodies of the righteous to be gone except their clothes?

I am going to let my imagination go wild.

Because graves are everywhere, will the earthquake be worldwide?
About the graves. We can see modern graves. But what about the old ones?! The forgotten ones?
Some houses and other buildings are unknowingly built on graves. Imagine an earthquake and suddenly in the middle of the room a grave will open and there is a hole. (They may call it a sinkhole). Will these people who are left behind see the resurrected people with their eyes? Or will they fall as dead like the roman soldiers?
About bodies. How will the process of resurrection happen? Messiah’s body was gone. Does it mean our DNA is the code for our new body? What about the bodies from many hundreds or thousands years ago? What about cremated bodies? Or those that drowned in the oceans? Will these bodies come right out of the water? What about the parts of bodies that were donated and transplanted into another person? Will it also disappear? Can you imagine the tragedy of those who are left behind with transplants?
What about those believers who are still alive? In one moment the body will be gone. Clothes stay behind. What about children? The infants? The unborn?

I think when the First Resurrection will happen it will be a very powerful dramatic experience for everybody. Everybody will be affected one way or another. What do you think would be a perfect timing for this to happen? Will it happen during war or when the judgment comes on the earth? Or will it be just before the judgments? Maybe it will be the judgment by itself for those who are left behind? Because the message of the Resurrection to those who are left behind will be: If you don’t repent you will go to hell.
What about the tribulation saints? Or the ones that will live during the millennium kingdom? Will they have part in the First Resurrection?

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

According to Scripture the tribulation saints will be resurrected. What about the resurrection of the righteous who will live during the millennium kingdom? Does that mean that they will not die but will transform like us who are alive during the Rapture? Will they be at some point of the life enter through the open door of the First Resurrection of the Righteous, but a sinner in the millennium kingdom will die because he is under the curse?

What is The First Resurrection?

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Does this mean like an open portal, the door for people who believe? Is this the ultimate victory over death?

Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

With love to all in Messiah, Heavenly Grace.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out