Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama-app makes him available for all Israelis

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.com/2013/03/12/obama-app-makes-him-available-for-all-israelis/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Obama-app makes him available for all Israelis

Israel launching an official iPhone and Android app to make Obama widely available during visit to Israel.

Obama is ready to have you as one of his faithful followers.

Israel is busy getting ready for US President Barack Obama’s visit later this month. That means lots of security arrangements and tackling other logistical issues…and launching an official iPhone and Android app.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office on Monday unveiled an official smartphone app allowing users to track Obama during his stay in Israel.

The app is expected to be used heavily by journalists, but will allow anyone to receive real-time updates and watch streaming video of the American leader’s various stops around the country.

The American Embassy in Tel Aviv is also taking a somewhat “entertainment-based view” of Obama’s visit and is selling tickets to the president’s only major public speech. The embassy’s Facebook page even had a competition where participants could win 20 seats at the event.

Source: Israel Today

My comment:

The Obama visit to Israel creates a lot of excitement. Even though Obama is not the promised Messiah, the Israeli government wants most Israelis to be able to “watch the show”.

When Jesus the Messiah returns in the clouds of heaven, many Christian feel most people on Earth will be able to use their smart phones to watch the event……

I am sure, I will be among them.

I do not have a smart phone, and I will rather chose to use the jungle telegraph than to buy one.

When we all have a smart phone, we will stay connected to the last and final antichrist in all areas of our life. You will simply not be able to buy or sell without one.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Obama-app makes him available for all Israelis

Our New Website URL

http://ivarfjeld.com/2013/03/12/the-us-supported-somalization-of-syria/

The US supported “Somalization” of Syria

Syria rebels vow to ‘liberate Golan Heights’ after Assad falls.

Islam represent on of the most destructive forces on Earth. Damascus will soon cease to be a city, but rather a collection of rubble.

Syrian rebels operating in the region near the border with Israel threatened on Sunday to fight to regain the Golan Heights from Israel following the toppling of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

In a video published online, a rebel fighter, filmed against the backdrop of the Golan Heights, said “we are in the occupied Golan Heights, which the traitor Hafez Assad sold to Israel 40 years ago.

These lands are blessed and the despicable Assad family promised to liberate them, but for 40 years the Syrian army did not fire a single bullet. We will open a military campaign against Israel. We will fire the bullets that Assad did not and we will liberate the Golan.”

The Israel-Syria border has been mostly quiet since 1974.

A spokesman for the Foreign Ministry has voiced his concerns about the potential for radical Sunni elements to take power in a post-Assad Syria.

“There is a great concern that uncontrolled elements at the service of extremist ideas will manage to take over smaller or bigger separate territories inside the Syrian borders,” Yigal Palmor told the Turkish Hürriyet Daily News in an interview in Jerusalem.

Source: Israel Hayom

My comment:

The Arab spring do more and more look like yet another Islamic winter. The Muslim Brotherhood is not an organization of “Egyptian feminists for human rights”, but rather a return to Fascism in Cairo.

When the first Islamic mob entered the streets of Damascus after friday prayer, the Western media rejoiced. They reported the start of an Arab spring in the Syrian capital.

What the Western reporters failed to tell, was the slogans of the Muslim leaving their Mosques. Like” Coward Basher, when will we take the Golan”.

Isaiah 17:1

“Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.

The Jihadist’s in Damascus was not hell bent on replacing the secular dictatorship with freedom of speech and democracy, but rather by a fresh commitment to the ongoing “Holy war” to get rid of Israel.

The final alinement to get rid of the “Zionist entry” has not taken place. But the armies of the “king of the north” will not fail to rally into Israel from Lebanon and the Golan. Just downhill in the Galilee, they will face the fields of Armageddon.

Revelation 16:16

And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

Written by Ivar

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Obama-app makes him available for all Israelis

Our New Website URL

http://ivarfjeld.com/2013/03/12/obama-the-perfect-new-super-governor-of-jerusalem/

Obama: The perfect new super-governor of Jerusalem

President Obama needs Israel to accept UN Resolution 181, and the seat of a new governor in Jerusalem.

Roman Catholic Joe Biden is only a heart beat away from the Oval office.

What shall Barack Hussein Obama do, after his second term in office?

During his upcoming visit to Jerusalem, President Obama has promised not to launch a new peace plan for the Middle East.

The US President do not need to present a”new one”, but rather demand the enforcement of the oldest “peace plan”. The UN Resolution 181 from 1947.

This is a valid resolution, that calls for a new “neutral” governor to oversee a new special regime in Jerusalem, that is about to bring “peace”.

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181
November 29, 1947

The Governor of the City of Jerusalem shall have the right to determine whether the provisions of the Constitution of the State in relation to Holy Places, religious buildings and sites within the borders of the State and the religious rights appertaining thereto, are being properly applied and respected, and to make decisions on the basis of existing rights in cases of disputes which may arise between the different religious communities or the rites of a religious community with respect to such places, buildings and sites. He shall receive full co-operation and such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the exercise of his functions in the State.

A. SPECIAL REGIME
The City of Jerusalem shall be established as a corpus separatum under a special international regime and shall be administered by the United Nations. The Trusteeship Council shall be designated to discharge the responsibilities of the Administering Authority on behalf of the United Nations.

Administration of Justice.

The Statute shall provide for the establishment of an independent judiciary system, including a court of appeal. All the inhabitants of the city shall be subject to it.

Freedom of Transit and Visit: Control of residents.

Subject to considerations of security, and of economic welfare as determined by the Governor under the directions of the Trusteeship Council, freedom of entry into, and residence within the borders of the City shall be guaranteed for the residents or citizens of the Arab and Jewish States. Immigration into, and residence within, the borders of the city for nationals of other States shall be controlled by the Governor under the directions of the Trusteeship Council.

Husein Obama with a Jewish kipa at the Western wall.

Relations with Arab and Jewish States. Representatives of the Arab and Jewish States shall be accredited to the Governor of the City and charged with the protection of the interests of their States and nationals in connection with the international administration of thc City.

Citizenship.
All the residents shall become ipso facto citizens of the City of Jerusalem unless they opt for citizenship of the State of which they have been citizens or, if Arabs or Jews, have filed notice of intention to become citizens of the Arab or Jewish State respectively, according to Part 1, section B, paragraph 9, of this Plan.

Adopted at the 128th plenary meeting:

In favour: 33
Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Byelorussian S.S.R., Canada, Costa Rica, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Haiti, Iceland, Liberia, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Ukrainian S.S.R., Union of South Africa, U.S.A., U.S.S.R., Uruguay, Venezuela.

Against: 13
Afghanistan, Cuba, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.

Abstained: 10
Argentina, Chile, China, Colombia, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Honduras, Mexico, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia.

(end of UN paper).

Source: Yale.edu

Now, how do Obama fit into the picture, as the man who can enforce Israel to accept a new office of a neutral “super governor”?

1. Obama has a Muslim father, and can be accepted in the Muslim World.

2. Obama claim to be a Christian, and can be accepted in the Christian World.

3. Obama is black, and can easily be adopted by Africans or multicolored people, like the Latino’s.

4. Obama accepts the office of the “Holy See”, and had a Roman Catholic Vice President with him for eight years. The next Pope will have no objections to Obamas candidature.

5. Obama has seen Americans investing more than a trillion dollar in China, and do no longer trouble the Chinese government with their pore human rights records.

6. Obama has already received the Nobel Price of Peace, and his desire to be a “prince of peace” can not be questioned.

7. Obama can make Putin sit at his board of trustees in Jerusalem, together with the other 10 “kings” who have elevated him. This will bring Russia on board.

Can there ever be a better candidate for the “office of the super governor” in Jerusalem?

Israel wants peace. Obama seems to be the man both Jews and the world is waiting for.

Unfortunately, Jesus the Messiah do not approve of this kind of falsehood. The last and final antichrist will face judgment, together with all his supporters.

Written by Ivar

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL