Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harvey Troyer: "A Look at Some Amazing Loose End Finds that Point to and Confirm a High Probability

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/harveyt311.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Harvey Troyer (11 March 2013)
"A Look at Some Amazing Loose End Finds that Point to and Confirm a High Probability of Trouble Breaking Out Monday,Monday."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 9, 2013

Dear John Tng and all Faithful and Beloved Doves,

Subj: A Look at Some Amazing Loose End Finds that Point to and Confirm a High Probability of Trouble Breaking Out Monday,Monday.

Here is one of the powerful explanations (Excerpted from my Pit Bulls Essay Ezekiel Chapter 32 and Isaiah Chapter 14) of why Sister Barbara of Godshealer7 was given the prophecy about the Sceptres.

We come back to Isaiah 14:5-6(KJV) 5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers. 6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. I believe that the terms, “the staff of the wicked, and “the scepter of the rulers” refers to Babylon (America). Notice that verse 6 says: “He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke,…” The following are just a couple of many verses which prove this. In Revelation 18:2 we read, “With a mighty voice he shouted: Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!...” This is a

repeat of the exact phrase used in Isaiah 21:9, which states: “Look, here comes a man in a chariot with a team of horses. And he gives back the answer: “Babylon has fallen, has fallen!” All the images of its gods lie shattered on the ground!

Read Jeremiah 50:23(KJV) How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations! [Isaiah 14:6 “He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke” is End-time Babylon! This is why Jeremiah calls Babylon “the hammer of the whole earth”. Now let’s look at Isaiah Chapter 21, which is the Desert Storm War(s) Chapter, concerning End-time Babylon. Isaiah 21 NIV) reads: A dire vision has been shown to me: The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot. Elam, attack! Media, lay siege! I will bring to an end all the groaning she caused. Again, compare Isaiah 21:2 to Isaiah 14:5-6: 4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city (America) ceased! 5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers. 6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

Click the following URL LINK to read the entire Essay.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/TERRORIST%20NATIONS%20%28THE%20PIT%20BULLS%29%20FATE%20AND%20LUCIFER%27S%20DEMISE%20EZEK%20CHAP%2032.pdf

Dream of 7 Days, 7 Scepters, and 7 Prominent EventsàThe 7 days (events) are the 7 Moedim—HT

(godshealer7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch? feature=player_detailpage&v=THOzNomJOO4#t=11s

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/holidays.html ßClick Here

Seven Major Jewish Feast Click here

1) Passover; 2) Unleavened Bread; 3)Frist

Fruits; 4)Pentacost; 5)Trumpets; 6)Atonement --Day of; 7)TabernaclesàThese

are the "Big Seven since Mt Sinai That God gave to Moses.

EMERGENCY WARNING TO Y’SRA’EL—YOU WILL BE ATTACKED UNDER COMPLETE DARKNESS BY OVERWHELMING ENEMY FORCES

Posted on June 6, 2011 by tsthompson07

June 6, 2011 [6,6,11 (11 = 6 + 5) or the 666 got an extension of Grace ‘5’; but, now that grace is over on 3-11-2013 (20+13 = 33à11+11+11àAdar 29; 29=2+9=11 and on and onà overflowing ‘11’sàfinal judgment has arrived! Eleven = Disorder and Judgement. bo is Number ‘44’ in the Whitehouse and 44 = Judgment of the World! Get ready people!]

Thompson Cont’d: The Fire Of G-d is upon me. People, please get this word out. It is 2:46 a.m. and Jesus is bringing His Letter (‘A Letter From Yahushuah, ha Mashiach to Jewish People’ , back to me very strongly. I do NOT have the ties; nor, have I been successful in alerting the proper persons (Y’sra’eli officials) on this prophecy.

Everyone, please, I beg of you, tell anyone who will listen (especially if they are Y’sra’eli military – I.D.F., or connected) that Y’sra’el WILL BE ATTACKED AT NIGHT WHEN THERE IS NO LIGHT. Again, Y’sra’el WILL BE ATTACKED at night when there is NO light. The ratio will be 5 (five) to 1 (one) – for every 1 (one) Y’sra’eli soldier there will be 5 (five) enemies on the soldier. THIS ATTACK WILL BE LIKE AN ATTACK ON AN UNSUSPECTING PASSERBY ON A HONEYBEE NEST.

[Here let my quickly point out that although this prophetic word was received on June 6, 2011, THE TIME IS NOW!

Why? Because March 11, 2013 Monday, Monday is also New Moon Peak @19:52 UTC or 21:52 JT; and, Sunset in Jerusalem on 3-11-13 will be @ 5:44PM (17:44) JT. This is the dark time when there is no moon for three nights!

This is why it will be a dark night at New Moon Peak in Israel on March 11, 2013. Do you get it? There will be no visible Moon on March 11, 12, and 13, 2013 so this prophecy from Thompson fits perfectly.

On the other hand, Peak Full Moon is @ 9:29AM UTC on March 27, 2013 and these days from March 21nd through 31st, 2013 will be well lit moonlight nights and DO NOT fit this prophecy!]

http://www.dacre.net/moon/moonframe.html

P.S. – Please see comment to read the prophecy given to me.

Thank-you,

Tracy S. Thompson

3005 North Hayne Street

Pensacola, Florida, United States Of America 32503-2958

http://tsthompson07.wordpress.com

Pasted from <http://tsthompson07.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/emergency-ysrael/>

North Korea warns U.S. of preemptive nuclear strike

POSTED ON MARCH 7, 2013 BY THE EXTINCTION PROTOCOL

March 7, 2013 – NORTH KOREA - North Korea threatened the United States on Thursday with a preemptive nuclear strike, raising the level of rhetoric while the U.N. Security Council considers new sanctions against the reclusive country. The North’s unnamed foreign ministry spokesman also said it would be ENTITLED TO TAKE MILITARY ACTION AS OF MARCH 11, 2013 when U.S.-South Korea military drills move into a full-scale phase as it had declared the truce invalid.

Pasted from: http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/03/07/north-korea-warns-u-s-of-preemptive-nuclear-strike/

North Korea warns U.S. of preemptive nuclear strike

Posted on March 7, 2013by The Extinction Protocol

March 7, 2013 – NORTH KOREA - North Korea threatened the United States on Thursday with a preemptive nuclear strike, raising the level of rhetoric while the U.N. Security Council considers new sanctions against the reclusive country.

North Korea has accused the United States of using military drills in South Korea as a launch pad for a nuclear war and has scrapped the armistice with Washington that ended hostilities in the 1950-53 Korean War.

North Korea, which has one major ally, neighboring China, threatens the United States and its “puppet,” South Korea, on an almost daily basis. “SINCE THE UNITED STATES IS ABOUT TO IGNITE A NUCLEAR WAR, we will be exercising our right to preemptive nuclear attack against the headquarters of the aggressor in order to protect our supreme interest,” the North’s foreign ministry spokesman said in a statement carried by the official KCNA news agency.

[Harvey Troyer Note: The Hook in China's Jaw for World War 3 against the United States of America is North Korea]

Dumitru Dudaman’s angel messenger said that when America goes to war with China, World War 3 will literally explode. As of March 11, 2013 says Pyongyang, the signed post Korean War Armistice is Null and Void and America will again be ‘technially’ back in a state of war with North Korea. Since China is North Korea’s only ally, America will be at war ‘technically’ with both of these Asian Monster Red Dragon Nations! Does no on see the wall that we are about to hit at break neck speed? This could not happen unless it was all part of secret Masterplan endorsed by our corrupt government!]

North Korea conducted a third nuclear test on February 12, in defiance of U.N. resolutions, and declared it had achieved progress in securing a functioning atomic arsenal. It is widely believed the North does not have the capacity to deliver a nuclear strike on the mainland United States.

The North’s unnamed foreign ministry spokesman also said it would be entitled to take military action as of March 11 when U.S.-South Korea military drills move into a full-scale phase as it had declared the truce invalid.

It is the latest in an escalation of tough words from both sides of the armed Korean border this week as the U.N. Security Council deliberates a resolution to tighten financial sanctions and a naval blockade against the North.

North Korea, which held a mass military rally in Pyongyang on Thursday in support of its recent threats, has protested against the U.N. censures of its rocket launches.

Donna: Prophecy given 1/25/11, "North Korea will attack America with nuke!"

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Prophecy given to me from the Holy Spirit, "N. Korea will attack Americ with nuke!"

Re-Published on March 7, 2013

JAN 25 2011 THIS PROPHESY WAS GIVEN TO ME

FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT

Please Click the following URL LINK and watch this short video!

Pasted from: http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid= 8247&msgid=1260717&cmd=show>

Current URL LINK at this time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v= 1EBI0MeQo5U#t=2s

Calvin

Mar 7, 2013 - 8:14PM

Pasted from:

Re: Noticed something yesterday?! (maybe nothing)....

This morning (3/ , I looked up the number verse (# 5159)

in the Bible which would equal today or tomorrow from a

MAAAJOR "JEWISH" SIGN**!!!!!!!!!!! [Harvey Troyer Note: Calvin means to say: "the number of days from Today (3-8-13) or Tomorrow (3-9-13) tied back to this major event (Sign)".]

Deuteronomy 9 KJV) Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven,

From: Saturday, Jan, 23, 1999** - MAJOR sign from Bootes ("He

cometh")**

[Notice how this day falls 5 ( = Grace) Days past Jan 18th Sentinel Event Date! As in January 18th, 2013ßHT]

To: Sat., Mar. 9, 2013 - non-inclusive

Or to: Fri., Mar. 8, 2013 - inclusive

It is 5159 days

Or 737 weeks

737 is a chiasmus (holy writing) with 37ß (The Word of our Father) from the "inside” à[can be read bi-directionally being a mirror image]

Or 14 years, 1 month, 14 days

37 = "the Word of God"

14 = "deliverance"; and Salvation!

Pasted from

Calvin

Mar 7, 2013 - 7:40PM

Re: Noticed something yesterday?! (maybe nothing)....

Justin:

You wrote:

It was foreign. It was built very strong and dark grey. And

BLACK SMOKE WAS COMING OUT OF ITS END!!!! I in my

entire life never seen a plane like this. I usually see jets with

the white lines in the sky. It was going very slow.

[Harvey Troyer Note: This reminded me of the Scripture in Isaiah 14:31-32(KJV) 31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: FOR THERE SHALL COME FROM THE NORTH A SMOKE, and none shall be alone in his appointed times. 32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Folks, this is yet another sign pointing to the timeline of Rapture and Sudden Destruction coming now. Please click on the following URL LINK and reread my ‘Fate of the Pit Bulls—Terrorist Nations and Lucifer’ Article. I hope you realize that the above verses Isaiah 14:31-32 were excerpted from that article! Surely, the time is NOW!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/TERRORIST%20NATIONS%20%28THE%20PIT%20BULLS%29%20FATE%20AND%20LUCIFER%27S%20DEMISE%20EZEK%20CHAP%2032.pdf

Calvin (Cont’d)

Mar 7, 2013 - 7:40PM

Check out this that I "just" posted in the dream section!!!

It sounds like the movie, Red Dawn (mentioned in the post /

YouTube below by The Groxt)!?

TheGroxt: North Korea .Dennis Rodman. Illuminati,

Freemason ,Symbolism. Nuclear War.

Some W-I-E-R-D stuff is going on.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasted from: http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389 &msgid=1260715&cmd=show

Tompson (17 Nov 2012)

"Imminient War! A possible word from the Lord."

Dear Doves, this is what I feel is a word of the Lord given to me in Sept 17. I am learning to hear from the voice of Jesus and wanted to share this with you. If you feel this is not of God feel free to share it with me; but, if you feel it is, please share it with me also. Thanks either way. Some of it was omitted because it was personal revelation. I included what I felt was a universal message.

Sept 17, 2012 1:38pm [This was on Rosh Hashanah—HT]

Pasted from

Surely, I say unto you that these are the final days of my time as this on the earth. The time is coming is now even at the door where my spirit shall removed in the way it operates now. My Spirit shall not always strive with man. I want you to know this and know it for sure. The times are coming upon the peoples of this earth times of trouble and severe famine. The time has come for my spirit to remove from the masses. I am going to send the prophets to Jerusalem in this season. The time has come for my bride to be prepared. I have asked that you and other would join me in prayer and fasting for the nation of Israel as she is about to enter the doors of War. It is time for Israel to enter war once again. It is time for my people lead the nations to war. For this is the season of war.

What would ask of me? Says the Lord would you ask for riches? Would ask for more money…what would ask of me says the Lord. I will tell you what you should ask of me. You should ask of me for wisdom and understanding as to the day hour and you are in. You are in the Last Days the very last moments of recorded history. The time has come says The Lord…THE TIME HAS COME! THERE IS NO MORE TIME TO LOOK FOR REPENTANCE IT IS HAS COME THE DOOR IS OPEN IN HEAVEN AND I AM RUSHING TO GATHER MY BRIDE FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH.

ISRAEL IS THE SIGN

There is a time coming on the earth where will men look for me, but, I will not be found by them, though they look diligently for me. I AM COMING TO TAKE MY BRIDE AWAY FROM ALL; FOR SHE IS PREPARED FOR ME, GLORIOUS AND WONDERFUL.

I am coming so soon to reveal what is in the hearts of men. The wickedness inside of them will now be exposed and open. Just as you are, come to me. Just as you are child, be free. For I love you with a perfect love.

It is not for the season of my return, the day or hour; that you can know? But what I can tell you is this. The Time has come for war; it is time for Israel to enter war once again and bring through their suffering peace. It is my people who bear the burden of peace FOR THEY ARE THE FLAG OF WAR AND RIOT.

Lord Jesus what about the open door I saw you standing in front of in Heaven you were clothed with glory and gold and the clouds where lit with light and gold. It appeared there was a congregation gathered near you?

The gate of heaven is open and the Earth will soon see that I the Lord am coming in great glory with the saints gathered with me. I am coming for my bride; it is time for my people to be joined with the saints of Heaven. The time is up. The time has come. The end is now.

The end not of all things; but, of things known as they are now—the end of comfort; the end of ease; THE END OF PEACE. The TRIBULATION HAS COME UPON MAN AND IT IS TIME THAT THE ANTICHRIST BE TOTALLY REVEALED. HE IS THE MAN OF SIN THE MAN OF PERIDITION. HE IS NOT WHO YOU THINK HE IS; HE IS ANOTHER. HE IS UNREVEALED TO YOU BUT IS SOON GOING TO BE REVELEAD.

ISRAEL IS GOING TO WAR MY CHILD AND THEY WILL BRING THE WORLD INTO THIS WAR. THE WAR IS THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIBULATION. THIS WAR WILL CLAIM UNTOLD NUMBERS OF LIFE. THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD WILL MOURN AND WEEP FOR THE GRASS AND THE TREES WILL BE NO MORE. THERE WILL BE SUCH SUFFERING UPON THE LAND IN THESE DAYS THAT MANY WILL CRY OUT FOR DEATH AND DEATH WILL NOT FIND THEM. I AM COMING NOW TO DELIVER MY CHILDREN FROM THE WRATH OF GOD AND THE FAILURE OF MAN. THE MAN THAT DEPENDS ON HIS OWN STRENGTH WILL NOT SEE GOD BUT THOSE WHO CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD TO BE SAVED WILL BE DELIVERED.

The time for war has come Israel will raise her flags and march upon the Land of Shinar, the Land of Iran. The Land I have given her to tread over. She is going to deliver the world from the threat of Iran. The Threat of Iran will be no more….I ask you to pray for Netanyahu he is my child though not through Jesus but as a child of Israel he is mine and mine alone. I am using him as a great General in these last days. He will have to utter the decree of war and it will be done in his time.

Iran has lifted its fist against my children long enough. I am now lifting my fist against Iran and they will not escape my wrath. My child (Israel) is mine; and, none take them from me.

Time to go time to get ready …time to depart…Pack your bags and get ready for the time to go has come.

THE SIGN IS THIS THE FLAG OF ISRAEL will be seen by you; you will see it and know it.

WHEN YOU SEE THE FLAG OF ISRAEL FLYING WHERE IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BEàHIGH…BUT NOT RIGHTàYOU ARE TO PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET READY TO GO FOR YOUR DEPARTURE WILL BE SWIFT AND QUICK. The flag of Israel is only to be flown by my children not by her enemiesàher enemies will fly her flag. (FALSE FLAG OF ISRAEL)

Before this Word of the Lord Came I had never even heard the term False Flag attack after I heard this word. I heard that term everywhere!

Thompson

Pasted from

Frank Molver (8 March 2013)

"Prophetic drawings, Israel squeeze, Wall street fail, real and false rapture by Nicole Poon"

Another interesting series of prophetic sketches by Nicole Poon and friend

This first one has to do with Israel the US and Britain

Perhaps we are protecting them or putting the squeeze on them

You see what appears to be the Holy Spirit blowing under it

Thompson from the Doves posted A PROPHETIC WORD ABOUT A FALSE FLAG RE ISRAEL last November

It could be the pretext for war, we shall see

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/tompson1117-1.htm

https://picasaweb.google.com/100359770173085133474/VisionsMarch2013# 5851766090512812562

Nicole Poon received this vision (message) from the Lord

on March 4, 2013

[Harvey Troyer Note: March 4, 2013 + 7 days = March 11, 2013(Adar 29th) Monday, Monday]

I prayed for almost the same. God showed a Holy fire making the flag of Israel flying.

We do not understand about this.

Pasted from:

This is an extremely important sign from Father God! Read what he told Thompson on Rosh Hashanah Sept 17, 2012.

EXCERPT OF THOMPSON MESSAGE Rosh Hashanah SEPT 17, 2012 –Frank Molver post 3/8/13

The time for war has come. Israel will raise her Flags and march upon the Land of Shinar, the Land of Iran. The Land I have given her to tread over. She is going to deliver the world from the threat of Iran. The Threat of Iran will be no more….I ask you to pray for Netanyahu he is my child though not through Jesus but as a child of Israel he is mine and mine alone. [See Purim Psalm 68:27 Hello Bibi]

I am using him as a great General in these last days. He will have to utter the decree of war and it will be done in his time. Iran has lifted its fist against my children long enough. I am now lifting my fist against Iran and they will not escape my wrath. My child (Israel) is mine; and, none take them from me.

The following was a prophetic word to Thompson (Tracy Thompson Pensacola, Florida) on Rosh Hashanah Sept 17, 2012

Time to go time to get ready …time to depart…Pack your bags and get ready for the time to go has come. The sign is this the flag of Israel will be seen by you. You will see it and know it…

When you see the Flag of Israel flying where it is not supposed to beàHigh…but not rightàyou are to pack your bags and get ready to go for your departure will be swift and quick. The flag of Israel is only to be flown by my children not by her enemiesàher enemies will fly her flag. (FALSE FLAG OF ISRAEL)

Thompson says: “Before this Word of the Lord Came I had never even heard the term False Flag attack until after I heard this word”. Since then, I have heard that term everywhere!

[NOW LOOK AT NICOLE POON’S VISION PICTURE OF ISRAEL’S FLAG—ACCORDING TO THOMPSON THIS IS “THE SIGN” TO PACK OUR BAGS FOR GLORY LAND!]

https://picasaweb.google.com/100359770173085133474/VisionsMarch2013# 5851766090512812562

Nicole Poon received this vision (message) from the Lord

on March 4, 2013

This is an extremely important sign from Father God! Read what he told Thompson on Rosh Hashanah Sept 17, 2012.

[Precious People: Great Britain is Manasseh and the United States of America is Ephraim per Genesis Chapter 48. See Israel’s Flag sandwiched on the same flag pole between these two apostates! The Message is clear enough; now final judgment will begin with the household of God first.]

“FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES”

Please pray mightily for the protection of God’s People (Israel) by God Yahweh and His Son Yeshuah HaMashiach, who is King of the Jews. May Michael the great Prince of Israel and all his mighty warriors now stand up to protect the Holy People of Israel from all of their Luciferian enemies! Amen and Amen!

Maranatha! (Come Quickly Lord Jesus!)

Harvey Troyer (YBIC)
Emmaus Road Ministries

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out