Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gino: "Are we in a trap that is about to be sprung?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/gino38-2.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gino (8 March 2013)
"Are we in a trap that is about to be sprung?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is America, including millions of church members, in a trap that is about to be sprung?

Worse than the Matrix, but in a similar fashion, has the prince of the power of the air, the god of this world, been setting a trap?

Like the Matrix, do most people only see what he wants them to see, and experience what he wants them to experience?

So, people cannot see the real world, but rather an illusion, and are blinded to what is really there and going on?

II Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

We cannot see the invisible things, and the spiritual world, unless the LORD opens our eyes:

II Kings 6:15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?

16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Would the trap also be a spiritual one?

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

So, if we feed ourselves, and immerse ourselves in the word of God, then we do well.

However, what if I’ve spent far more hours per week, where I’m taking in spiritual things from the enemy, compared to taking in the words of the LORD?

i.e. what if I spend only 1 hour per day reading & studying the scriptures, but spend 4 hours per day listening to the radio or watching TV & videos?

Day after day, because of this imbalance between the things of the world & the words of the LORD, how much more spiritually anemic am I becoming?

If I was supposed to train for a triathlon, but I spent the time lying down, slam dunking Ho-Ho’s & chips, how would I do on the day of the race?

Jeremiah 12:5 ¶ If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?

What if I’ve spent years feeding my pleasures more than seeking after, following, and serving the LORD?

And I’m only talking here about pleasures that are not even sinful, in and of themselves.

II Timothy 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

What if I’ve exercised my heart with covetousness more than righteousness?

II Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

So, I’m totally unaware of what is about to happen.

I’m blinded to the spiritual realities about me.

I’ve filled myself with the things of the world more than the word of God.

I’ve known a life of pleasure, rather than a life of walking closely with the LORD.

My heart is well exercised to covet, rather than to really love the LORD.

So, now, suddenly the trap is sprung!!

I immediately find myself in a world of darkness.

I’m surrounded by the enemy.

The world is suddenly turned against me, with rage and disdain.

The world I loved now hates me with unquenchable fury.

I find everyone & everything turning on me.

Everything that I’ve leaned on, depended on, and trusted is suddenly taken from me.

I have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

Because I’m so spiritually anemic, suddenly I’m filled with paralyzing fear.

I’m so terrified that I cannot even think.

In anguish I pray, but alas I’m not heard:

Psalm 66:18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:

And like Christians last century in China & North Korea, and lately in Kenya, I find that the government is coming for me.

It happened to them, and it wasn’t even the Great Tribulation.

How will I feed my family?

How will I protect my family?

Then comes the knock at the door in the middle of the night.

They’ve been told about me.

They suddenly arrest me & family, and take us away.

Now they are hurting me, badly, very badly!!

All my pleasures are gone, and now I only have torment, and terror of more & worse torment to come.

Excruciating pain! I cannot bear it! Make it stop! What will make it stop?

I’ve never felt such horrific torment, ever, and it just keeps on going, and getting worse.

Every second feels like an hour.

They are breaking and crushing my bones!

They are burning my skin!

They are tormenting me in some of my most sensitive places!!!!

They stop. They tell me if I will just deny Jesus, that all the torment will stop.

They wait. I said no. In a rage of fury, they fall back upon me to torment me more.

It is worse than before, far worse.

They are slowly cutting off my toes, one by one!

They are giving me a chance to deny Jesus between each one.

They are also burning me with cigarettes & cigars.

They are demanding that I deny Jesus.

I said no. They are silent.

They bring in my wife and children.

They tell me that they will torment them, unless I deny Jesus.

I don’t speak, so they begin.

They are burning my wife’s beautiful face!

Over her loud screams of agony, they shout to me to deny Jesus to make it stop.

When I don’t say anything, they grab my little girl.

They are about to burn her and to cut off her fingers!

They say deny Jesus, or else she will suffer worse than your wife is.

In terror, my little girl screams out, “Daddy, please, make them stop!!!”

It was a trap and I got caught and taken.

All this could happen overnight, like it did in Germany, in China, in Korea, in Kenya.

All this can happen even before the Great Tribulation.

All this could happen before the blessed hope (rapture).

It did to countless other Christians over the centuries.

If we are in a trap, that is about to be sprung, then how ready are we?

Gino

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out