Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pastor FM RILEY: Bible Study : Another “Sign” of “the end of days”

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Per E mail from FM RILEY
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Per E mail from FM RILEY

Another “Sign” of “the end of days”
By Pastor F. M. Riley
March 7, 2013

“Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.
And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit: and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again,”
Isaiah 24:17-20.

Introduction

Any of our readers who watch the news on TV or read the newspapers, are surely aware of the tragic events that began last Sunday evening in Florida. A man in his own bedroom preparing to retire for the night was suddenly swallowed up by a “sinkhole” along with his whole bedroom. The sinkhole just suddenly appeared beneath the man’s home, and instantly the entire bedroom of the house collapsed into the sinkhole carrying the man to his death. This amazed many people who saw this story on the news media, but guess what?
The headlines of this story were already written in the inspired prophetic Word of God some 2,600 years ago. Read our text for this study again, and give glory to the Lord God of Heaven.

The Last “sign” given by the Lord Himself

The “Olivet Discourse” is primarily a prophecy given by the Lord Himself about “the last days” in answer to the questions asked of Him by four of His Jewish disciples, Mark 13:3; Matthew 24:3. The Lord began answering these questions in verses 4-8 of Matthew 24. Notice that in verse 8 the Lord explicitly stated, “All these are the beginning of sorrows.” All of what? In verses 4-7 the Lord told the disciples that false messiahs would come in His name, wars and rumors of wars would come, nation would rise against nation [literally ethnos against ethnos….clashes between races and cultures], and kingdom would rise against kingdom [wars between nations], and there would be famines and pestilences. Notice that in verse 6 the Lord explicitly states that “all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.” In other words, the Lord was making it clear that the things He was predicting to come in verses 4-8 would only lead up to the Tribulation period which brings this present “age” to an end. While some of the same things will continue to occur during the Tribulation, and likely get much worse, the things the Lord prophesied in these first seven verses of Matthew 24 would only be “the beginning of sorrows” leading up to the Tribulation period.
Folks, we know from history that the destruction of the Jewish Temple occurred in this present dispensation of grace in 70 A.D., forty years after the Lord ascended back to the Father in Heaven. So why is it so hard for some to understand that the things the Lord predicted in these first eight verses of
Matthew 24 have all occurred in this present dispensation? Well…??? Isn’t it also obvious that every one of these things mentioned by the Lord in these first eight verses are occurring RIGHT NOW in the world around us today? Hello!
Yes, I am laboring the point, for it is far past time for some so-called “prophecy teachers” to learn how to “rightly divide” the Olivet Discourse, just like the rest of God’s inspired Word. If any reader wants to know more about the right division of the Olivet Discourse, I will be glad to send my Bible study “The Olivet Discourse in Context” upon request.

Further, I labored my point here in order to emphasize the last thing the Lord prophesied in verse 7, “and earthquakes in divers places.” This is the very last “sign” the Lord gave which would precede and indicate that humanity was staring the Tribulation period in the face.
Now think about this! Over the past two or three years there have been massive earthquakes in various places all over the earth, and such earthquakes are increasing in frequency and intensity all the time. In this year alone [2013] approximately ten to twelve large earthquakes have already occurred [quakes 6 or above on the richter scale]. Why is this happening? Why was this the last “sign” the Lord gave preceding the beginning of the Tribulation? I’m so glad you asked…..

Back to Isaiah 24

Notice in our text in Isaiah 24:19, the Scripture says, “The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.” This Scripture is very plain in the English translation, but let’s examine it even more. The word “dissolved” in this Scripture is translated from the Hebrew word, “parar.” This Hebrew word literally means, “to split asunder; to shatter; to break; to be broken; to be broken asunder; to break in pieces; to cleft; to shake; to make void; to bring to nothing.” See Gesenius Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon, page 692, Strong’s No. 6565. Dear readers, every time one of these great earthquakes occurs, the interior of the earth is being broken up more and more. It is simple logic that when the interior of the earth is broken up to a certain extent, the surface of the earth will become totally unstable. Now let’s see how this applies to our Scripture text for this study.

The Pit

It should be obvious to any reader that what Isaiah referred to as “a pit” is what we living today refer to as “a sinkhole.” Is it then just coincidence that in the past two years such sinkholes have been opening up in various countries all over the world? Some of them have been small, some of them a little larger, and some just plain gigantic in size. One such gigantic sinkhole suddenly opened up in a city in South America last year right in the main business section of town. Likely most of our readers remember seeing this on the main line news on TV. Some of these sinkholes are not very deep, but some have opened up in various places so deep people cannot even see the bottom of them.
Now story after story has been run on the news media about the sinkhole in Florida which swallowed up the man and his bedroom. What the news media failed to mention is that this same thing has happened in various places all over Florida in the past two years, but mercifully without loss of life. In fact, it is happening all over the earth. New sinkholes may be opening RIGHT NOW while I am writing this study. But this came as no surprise to our Lord. Such was predicted right here in Isaiah’s inspired prophecy 2,600 years in advance. The more these huge earthquakes occur, the more sinkholes or “pits” will be opening up all over the earth.

The Prophecy of Isaiah 24

What this prophecy is telling us is that the interior of the earth is going to become so broken up that during the Tribulation, a process which has already begun and is going on RIGHT NOW, that the surface of the earth will become totally unstable. A man [or woman or child] may be walking [or fleeing] and the ground will just suddenly collapse beneath their feet. They will plunge downward into “a pit” created by the sinkhole. According to Isaiah 24:18 some may survive and be able to crawl up out of “the pit.” But the Scripture passage also indicates that there will be two other judgments of God working right along with this one which they will then have to deal with…..
There will be something going on during the Tribulation referred to here in the Scriptures as “fear,”which will be accompanied or preceded by a “noise.” Notice the particular wording of verses 17-18. There will also be something going on in the heavens or sky above the earth referred to as “the snare.” The Scriptures explicitly predict that if one has fallen into “the pit” and is able to crawl up out of it, then they will be “taken in the snare.” 2
Dear readers, don’t even bother asking me. I have no idea what is meant by “the noise of the fear” or “the snare.” What these two judgments of God are awaits more revelation from the Lord God, Daniel 12:4.. We New Covenant believers living today may or may not have this revealed to us, for we will be raptured before the Tribulation begins. But those left on the earth to go into the Tribulation will most certainly know what “the fear” and the “noise” of it are, and what “the snare” is in the heavens above the earth, for they will literally see and experience these judgments.

Conclusion

Folks, these are just some of the terrible judgments awaiting those left on the earth during the Tribulation period. A careful study of Revelation will reveal many more judgments which are coming on those unbelieving Christ rejecters left on the earth during the Tribulation. These judgments are coming from the hand of, and by the will of, an angry God, and His equally angry Son, Revelation 6:16-17; 11:18.
For the past 2,000 years the God of Heaven has pleaded with humanity to receive the “way of salvation” which He Himself provided for mankind in the person of His own Son; the Lord Jesus Christ. For the most part, what humanity has done and is still doing today, is spurning the love of God [John 3:16], even to the extent of ridiculing and mocking God’s Son and God’s Word. Almighty God is and has been longsuffering with mankind upon the earth, but God’s patience with mankind is not infinite, Hebrews 2:3-4. God has “appointed the times” for everything He is doing in His Great Plan of the Ages. This is why the Scriptures specifically speak of this present dispensation of grace by saying, “…behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.” Those unbelievers who just keep “living it up” in sin and unbelief and ridicule and mockery of God’s Word are going to wake up some morning REAL SOON and find themselves in the terrible Tribulation period with no way out other than a brutal death at the hands of the anti-christ and his followers.
Now I ask every reader…..is that really what you want? If it isn’t, then it is time RIGHT NOW to “make your calling and election sure,” 2 Corinthians 13:5; 2 Peter 1:10. In other words, it is time to seek the Lord as your own personal Savior and get saved while His grace is still extended to lost men and women, boys and girls. Read John 3:3-7; 3:16-17; 3:36; 5:24; 6:47; 14:6; Acts 4:12; 16:30-31; 20:20-21; Romans 10:8-13; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5. Believe and act upon these Scriptures and the Lord God of Heaven will save you from your lost, sinful, condition. Hurry! Seek and call upon the Lord today! There is not much time left in this “dispensation of grace” for you to be saved. When it ends with the rapture of God’s people, then you will KNOW that you have been told the truth, but it will be too late to keep you from going into the terrible Tribulation period.
Folks, the Lord God knows that the fervent desire of my heart is to meet every reader in glory when our precious Savior and Lord comes to resurrect and rapture His people to glory, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:50-52; Revelation 3:10. Please don’t disappoint me!

<<<<<<< O >>>>>>>

Permission is granted to any true believer or to any Bible believing Christian ministry to reproduce this study to share with others, or to quote from it in context as written.
This ministry is supported solely by the voluntary free will offerings of those readers who feel led of the Lord to help us send forth the great truths of God’s precious Word.
Please address all comments, questions, and correspondence to: Pastor F. M. Riley, Last Call Gospel Ministry, 184 County Road 108, Harrisburg, Missouri 65256, or I can be contacted by email at:
fmr7sngn@centurylink.net

<<<<<<< O >>>>>>>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out