Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel Watch: Glocal

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Glocal

Bob Roberts Jr., pastor of NorthWood Church in Keller, Texas, is a man blessed with a big skill-set. Besides pastoring a large church, he is a master networker and his blog, “Glocalnet,” is a clever concept: Christians should be engaged both at the local and global levels.

Roberts certainly is.

One of the more intriguing efforts Roberts engages in is his attempt at rapprochement with Muslims. And not any Muslims. Roberts rubs elbows with jihadists.

Witness his chance (?) meeting in New York City, which he blogged about on September 25, 2012. You can read about it here: http://www.glocal.net/blog/comments/my-meeting-with-president-morsi-of-egypt-last-night/

Deep into the blog, Roberts wrote this:

“I then asked him, ‘Would you be willing to connect and build a relationship between our peoples?’ He said yes. I then asked, ‘so as President, what are you doing to protect the religious freedom of the Copts and others that are Christians?’ He told me there were incidents, but it isn’t like what is portrayed on the news. He once again told me to come and see for myself. He told me being the President requires him to do so and being a good Muslim does as well. He said he wouldn’t be a good President if he didn’t. He seemed passionate in his answer. I thanked him for committing to protect Christians - I asked him how I could help him as well.”

Look, I have no personal beef with Roberts, but I think his approach—sincere as he may be—is dangerous.

Certainly, Morsi wants to build bridges with the American people, particularly young evangelical leaders. It’s a tactic and strategy of war. It is especially a vital link for Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood. Keep in mind, the Brotherhood, started in Egypt in 1928, is the ideological forefather of Al Qaida.

The Muslim Brotherhood now controls Egypt. That is a fact. Morsi is but one member of this clever, visibly urbane group that still wants to destroy the West.

No one that I’m aware of questions Bob Roberts’ sincerity. I do question his methods—vigorously—but here is an item I want you to meditate on:

My numerous requests for an interview have been stonewalled by Roberts’ “people.” I have also been blocked from his Twitter account.

We have a right to question when a member of the evangelical community reaches out to men like Morsi and purports to speak for many of us. Of course, Roberts would say that he didn’t speak for others, but we all know that leaders like Morsi recognize very clearly that Christian leaders in America hold sway over, as Roberts likes to say, their “tribe.”

I would not have been invited to meet Morsi in New York City. That is a high-level meeting and not by chance. The question we need to ask is, why was Bob Roberts Jr. invited? I will give you my humble opinion: the Muslim Brotherhood, like the PLO, knows a dupe when they see one.

Roberts would probably answer (I’m admittedly reaching here, but have to speculate because he refuses to clarify his statements) that he doesn’t mind, as a Christian leader, being a fool for Christ. That, however, would not be my point.

My question is why Roberts would reach out to a sworn enemy of the United States? Why are we seeing growing efforts by American Christian leaders to reach out to Muslims and at the same time marginalize Israel?

To date, Mart Green (president of Hobby Lobby), Bob Roberts Jr., and Donald Miller (Blue Like Jazz author) have specifically refused a conversation with me. Perhaps some of you can have better luck.

When I shared my concerns about Roberts’ Muslim outreach with a mega-church pastor included in his network, I was politely told to drop dead and stand-down.

We have certainly a fascinating “Glocal” situation regarding how the Church today sees Israel and her history. Included in this is how these change-agent evangelical leaders view Bible prophecy.

(I mention Bible prophecy because—for my secular readers, or those of another faith who find this weird—denigrating the Bible’s predictive prophecy, which is so thoroughly Jewish, helps mightily in prying-away the next generation of evangelical leaders from Israel’s side.)

What I mean by this is, we see international leaders like Desmond Tutu, Stephen Sizer, Ben White and Sami Awad changing perceptions about the Jewish state. When you factor-in a network of American leaders like Gary DeMar, Gary Burge, Richard Mouw, Mart Green, Lynne Hybels and many others…it’s easy to see what the future looks like for pro Israel support.

In conclusion for this week, let me give you one more example of the labyrinthian network set up by the Palestinians to take-down Israel’s evangelical support. Unfortunately, there are almost countless other examples, but here goes:

Brad Lomenick, director of Catalyst (Mr. Lomenick also refused to answer my question about why the organization would invite a leftist like Cornel West to speak), each month selects his list of “Young Influencers.”

For February, Jarrod McKenna made the list.

On his Twitter page, McKenna describes himself as (among other things) an “[eco]evangelist.” While Israel might not be the top thing on McKenna’s list, he is still an influencer among Millennials, and we need to understand the breadth of his network.

For example, McKenna (who could pass for Shane Claiborne’s twin) is endorsed by Brian McLaren and Rob Bell. Those on the left who McKenna follows on Twitter include: Paul Raushenbush (editor, Huffington Post); World Vision Australia; Naomi Klein; Jay Bakker; Sojourners; and Cornel West.

Several of those people are no friends of Israel.

Naomi Klein, on her website, wrote a May 21, 2003 blog post about Rachel Corrie:

“When that Israeli bulldozer driver looked at Corrie's orange jacket and pressed the accelerator, her strategy failed. It turns out that the lives of some US citizens — even beautiful, young, white women — are valued more than others. And nothing demonstrates this more starkly than the opposing responses to Rachel Corrie and Private Jessica Lynch.”

Rachel Corrie of course has become a martyr of the left. She placed herself in danger by standing in front of a bulldozer during a home demolition. Corrie was a member of the International Solidarity Movement (ISM).

Notice that Klein accuses the bulldozer operator of murder in the first degree. She also has not a shred of evidence for this.

I cite all this to show you the vast network linking overtly hostile anti-Israel leaders with readily acceptable American evangelicals.

While Shane Claiborne and his friends are currently and literally making guns into “plowshares” at the Justice Conference in Philadelphia (I find that level of gullibility breathtaking), Muhammad Morsi and his minions are licking their chops in advance of a frontal assault on America.

Consider yourselves warned.

jim@prophecymatters.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out