Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: "The Pope and Obama together in Jerusalem?--Is Rev. 13 unfolding before our eyes?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/ronr31.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Ron Reese (1 March 2013)
"The Pope and Obama together in Jerusalem?--Is Rev. 13 unfolding before our eyes?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE POPE AND OBAMA TOGETHER IN JERUSALEM?--IS REVELATION 13 UNFOLDING BEFORE OUR EYES?

A few days ago I wrote a post about the possibility of Obama and the new Pope, the Antichrist and the probable False Prophet, getting together in Jerusalem. I cannot shake this feeling, and it seems to be getting stronger.

Is this the reason for the timing of the resignation of the Pope? Is this the reason why there are attempts to hasten the start of the conclave to elect the new Pope? 40 inclusive days from his resignation on Feb. 11th is Mar. 22nd, which seems to be some sort of Day of Destiny. Was this a 40--day WARNING to this Day of Destiny? Obama is scheduled to be in Jerusalem Mar. 21--22nd.

Is it just a coincidence that the Vatican, just weeks ago, was given an official seat of authority in Jerusalem? Will the new Pope officially receive his coronation in Jerusalem? Will it coincide with Obama's visit there? Will the Vatican SOON be moved to Jerusalem?

Will the False Prophet, (the new Pope?) be given credit for raising Obama from the "dead"? Is the stage for the Abomination (Obamination) of Desolation being set for late March?

It is my strong opinion that Revelation 13 is referring to Obama, and the next Pope, and that this next Pope will be given credit for raising Obama from the dead (I believe it will be a staged fake assassination). Look at Rev. 13:11--15:

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. And he exercises all the POWER of the first beast before him, and CAUSES THE EARTH AND THOSE WHO DWELL IN THE EARTH TO WORSHIP THE FIRST BEAST, WHOSE DEADLY WOUND WAS HEALED. And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down form heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And deceives those who dwell on the earth BY THE MEANS OF THOSE MIRACLES WHICH HE HAD THE POWER TO DO IN THE SIGHT OF THE BEAST; saying to them who dwell on the earth, that they should make an image of the beast, WHO HAD THE WOUND BY A SWORD, AND DID LIVE. AND HE (THE 2ND BEAST, THE FALSE PROPHET)
HAD POWER TO GIVE LIFE ..."

Please note that the 2nd Beast, the False Prophet, (the next Pope?) is given credit for everything that happens in these 5 verses. Also, please note that this 2nd Beast is given power for healing the "deadly" wound of the first Beast, the Antichrist. Also, please note that the False Prophet is given power to give life. But also, please note that the False Prophet (the next Pope?) does these miracles IN THE SIGHT OF THE BEAST.

Do these verses not tell us that the Antichrist, Obama, and the False Prophet (the next Pope?) will be together when Obama recovers from his "mortal" head wound? What more appropriate place for this to happen than Jerusalem, if one is attempting to imitate the real Messiah? What more appropriate time than the Holy Days? What better time than around the time that Obama makes his first appearance in Jerusalem, on the very same day of the year that Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey, the 10th of Nissan?

Do not think for a second that it was just a coincidence that Obama is scheduled to make his grand first appearance in Jerusalem, just like Jesus did, on the 10th of Nissan. Do not think it is just a coincidence that the Pope's announcement of his resignation came on the 11th of a month, like so many of the NWO elite's planned Prophetic events. Do not think it is just a coincidence that it is EXACTLY 40 inclusive days to March 22nd, from the announcement date of Feb. 11th. Do not think for a minute that it is just a coincidence that lightning struck (twice?) at the top of St. Peter's (the name of the next Pope?) Basilica at the Vatican, within hours of this alarming and historic announcement.

Truly, we are potentially entering the most exciting month in the history of end-times Bible Prophecy. What happened approximately 2000 years ago, on the 10th of Nissan, the same day of the year when Obama enters Jerusalem?

Let's read about it in Luke 21:

"And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them, And brought the donkey...and they set him (Jesus) thereon. And a great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and waved them in the way. And the multitudes that went before him (Jesus), and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David (Jesus): BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD; Hosanna in the highest."
Fast forward three weeks from now to Mar. 21--22nd, as
Barack Hussein Obama, the anointed one of the New World
Order, makes his grand entrance in Jerusalem (possibly
through the eastern gate, where the promised Messiah is
supposed to enter). He enters to a vast multitude of cheering
enthusiastic supporters.

Perhaps the fake assassination could involve a Jew, as his
supposed killer, immediately turning the whole world against
Israel, causing them to flee to the wilderness (Petra?), as the Scriptures tell us will happen.

Now imagine, about 3 or 4 days later, a worldwide news flash
that Obama has miraculously been raised from the dead, and
that the new Pope is being given credit for it. Now, the whole
world wonders after the Beast. The report says that Obama and the new Pope will make an appearance together on the Temple Mount in just a matter of hours. Will this be the time when Obama declares himself to be God?

Toss in a nuclear bomb, somewhere during these Holy Days, by Israel on Syria and/or Iran, or a nuclear strike on the United States, with a regional, or worldwide war breaking out at this very same time, or Ezekiel 38--39, the Battle of Gog and Magog, with Russia and Iran and their allies attacking Israel, and it is not hard to see how quickly the world could be thrust into the Great Tribulation, right after the Rapture and Sudden Destruction.

On March 21--22, 2013, we will have the Anti-Messiah, Obama, attempting to imitate the real Messiah, Jesus, on the very same day of the year, in the same holy city of Jerusalem. Truly, this cannot be coincidental. To truly imitate the real Messiah, there will need to be a death, or fake death, and a resurrection, or fake resurrection. Rev. 13 presents just such a scenario. Is the Anti-Messiah about to attempt to imitate the real Messiah? Is the world about to witness the long-awaited, spectacular events that trigger the Great Tribulation?
Soon after the announcement of the name of the new Pope, will we hear of his expected arrival in Jerusalem, at the same time that Obama will be there? Rev. 13 strongly implies that THE TWO BEASTS WILL BE TOGETHER when these Prophetic events take place. The 2nd Beast is given credit for the miraculous recovery of the mortal head wound of the Antichrist. The 2nd Beast (the next Pope?) performs these miracles IN THE SIGHT OF THE 1ST BEAST.

Stay tuned. I do not pretend to know exactly what the future holds. I am just attempting to line up the events in the Prophetic Word of end-times events with current events. Admittedly, there is much speculation here, but it is just to give you some idea how the New World Order elite COULD be setting the stage for the last half of March. Extremely exciting times! Prepare to be part of the Bride of Christ. Is March, 2013, the month?

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Ron Reese: "The Pope and Obama together in Jerusalem?--Is Rev. 13 unfolding before our eyes?"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/randy32-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Randy (2 March 2013)
"Ron Reese.....WOW, on yesterday's post....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron...if you are right.......this is a script right out of:

a) The Bible.......and/or
b) A Movie!!

It is hard to believe that ALL the coincidences.....could be just coincidences.....
(I still find it hard to believe MY case for the DOW drop on Rosh Hashanah 2008...pointing EXACTLY to Rosh Hashanah 2012.......as the possible beginning of THE YEAR of teh RAPTURE......is just a coincidence as well!! IN WHICH CASE.....I TOO, am looking at the Rapture THIS year....before Rosh Hashanah in early Sept....... IDEALLY, a Rapture in conjunction with late March, or during the spring Jewish Feasts!!!)

My posts on this:
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/randy26-1.htm
The ONLY change I would make.....it that this did NOT point to "the date" of the Rapture...but to the start/beginning of "the YEAR" of the Rapture. Jewish Year 5773....which lasts from Rosh Hashanah 2012 (last Sept) until Rosh Hashanah 2013 (THIS Sept, 2013)

Ron.......Your possible timeline is a really nice fit.....

I am truly excited to be watching so many events come to pass AT THE SAME TIME.....over the next 3-4 weeks!!!! Look at the UNprecidented events just in the last cople weeks!!
1) The Pope's resignation!! and
2) The meteor strike in Russia.... BOTH UNprecidented !!!!!!

And..... Obama IN ISRAEL 6 days before Passover....just like in Mark 12:
John 12: Jesus Anointed at Bethany
12 Six days before the Passover, Jesus came to Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. 2 Here a dinner was given in Jesus’ honor.

And yet...

It is hard to believe.....all this could be happening right before ourt eyes.....in just 3 weeks or so....!!

And yet.....while I would love to see this happen.....it is so hard to imagine it really could come to pass this way.

IT IS EVERYTHING.....I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR......EVERYTHING I/WE HAVE ALL BEEN WATCHING DEVELOP FOR THE PAST 10-15-20 YEARS !!!!!!

the GOOD NEWS....?

We only have 3-4 weeks to see what DOES happen....

As for me.....

I'd LOVE for you to be right...
I just want this WAITING TO BE.....once and for all....FINALLY OVER!!

THE NEXT GREAT ADVENTURE.....THAT I AM WAITING FOR.....AND HAVE BEEN FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS NOW...... IS....

The Rapture..
The Marriage Supper of the Lamb of God.....and then,
The Return of Jesus Chirst and
The Millienial Kingdom...

I want the whole world to see the mighty hand of my God...... in an UNdeniable way, all around the world!!

I'm ready...

Even as I am writing this.....and re-reading Ron's Post.....HEY! I AM EXCITED!!! This would be truly EXCITING!!!!!!

TICK TOCKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,
YFIC,
Randy

PS......the EASTERN Gate is NOT an "open" gate. It was walled up with stone many years ago....I forget exactly why. But here is an article I found on that:
http://www.raptureready.com/featured/reagan/dr27.html

It would have to be "blown open" for anyone to enter through it at this time.... FYI

PPS......and the world continues to go on.......with MOST people NOT having a CLUE about what is coming......getting nearer and nearer EVERY DAY!!

Look at what else is going on:
THIS MONTH: The US Supreme court will hear the arguments for Gey Marriage !
THIS WEEK: The Obama administration is weighing in on the Supreme Court's case and DOMA..

THIS DAY!!! The Sequeester has COME HOME TO ROOST!! UGH!! After 1 3/4 years since the US Congress FIRST set out to tackle the debt ceiling and the spending cuts......since the US Debt Ratinfg was downgraded.......since THEY ALL JUST KICKED THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD...AGAIN....AND AGIAN....AND AGAIN....

HERE......WE...... ARE....
Nothing has been fixed !!

And THIS WEEK....In europe......Italy.....now is "on the brink". Are they the NEXT Greece????

And in the US.....as I am writing this.....the US stock market is UP a little....go figure!

As you said Ron...OH COULD IT ALL HAPPEN THIS MONTH....MARCH 2013 !! I HOPE SO!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out