Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1 Cor 10:31:That was a TRAP"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/1cor1031-226.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

1 Cor 10:31 (26 Feb 2013)
"know what? Gino (and Christy) that was a TRAP!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Said to myself when reading your question/letter the other day, Gino, that "this is a trap" ~ b/c no matter what a person says, you're all poised and ready (you, too, Christy!!) to pounce & say, "Ah ha! GOTCHA'!" One way or another, you want to point fingers & call others, "full of pride" no matter which way they lean towards belief in (who all) gets to go in the rapture.

Rather than going in rounds & rounds & rounds & rounds all over again ~ I will just say that the Lord held me off from answering ~ blatent fact is: I just knew it'd be a waste of my time.

Haven't you noticed that people (most def. those who call themselves Christians ~ truly some are, some aren't....) but don't you understand that everyone pretty much believes what they WANT to believe??? [whether it's Biblically correct or not...]

Haven't you further noticed that these same people LIKE to ARGUE?? I mean about anything & everything!!

Leaves one to wonder how much FRUIT for the Kingdom is being produced.... when one is so busy arguing all the time! How many of us have told someone about the gospel today? Or about Jesus' being SO CLOSE to coming? Have we left tracts in various places? Are we observing (and obeying) His New Testament commandments? All that should keep us plenty busy enough!!

Or...... are we just busy ARGUING??

It will be all sorted out at the time of the rapture, believe me. Truly many foolish virgins will be left behind..... wondering, crying, fretting, gnashing their teeth.... .wondering why THEY weren't taken. I do not believe this b/c it's what I CHOOSE to believe, but specifially: b/c this is what the Bible says. Only one in 7 churches was considered worthy. Only half the virgins. Noah: only ONE of EIGHT souls (out of how many on the earth at that time??) The lukewarm make the Lord so sick that HE wants to VOMIT!!!!!!!

I know Tng, in his wisdom, will shut this subject down quickly. Personally I don't have a problem with that..... otherwise, it's the same ol' question, asked 52 different ways.

I greatly appreciate what Walt, Barry, and esp. Gary Colin took time to write.

People, we have the truth in front of us: choose to believe it ~ OR NOT. But if you choose not to..... .do so at your own peril.

Scripture tells us (not politely loopy-doopy requests....) but TELLS us to PRAY to be "accounted worthy" to escape.

Further the Spirit reminds us: (and note this letter WAS to THE CHURCH!!)
Revelation 2:20-22
Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.

Notice: she CALLS HERSELF a prophetess: can you say, "TV evangelists" ~ who CALL themselves preachers/teachers of the Word.... and are merely wolves in sheeps' clothing!!

Hmmm...... Hmmmm....... Hmmmm!!!! NOTICE: ~ a CHURCH!!!! No less: HIS SERVANTS!!!!

And yet the Lord threatens that HE WILL "cast those who commit adultery with her into the GREAT TRIBULATION"

*** UNLESS ***

they repent of their deeds

BEFORE the rapture!!!!!

No, repenting does NOT MEAN (only) changing one's mind from unbelief ~TO~ belief in Jesus......

Scripture CLEARLY/EXPRESSLY says, Unless they repent OF THEIR DEEDS!!!!!!!

Means STOP doing them!!!

Stealing?? STOP stealing!! Cheating? STOP cheating!! Sleeping around?? Scripture is ABUNDANTLY CLEAR on this!!! I do not need to say more.

Wow, you can't get a clearer picture than this..... that the whole "Church" is NOT going in the pre-trib rapture!! Clearly/esp. the Laodecian Church that THINK they are rich, when in reality they are POOR, BLIND & NAKED..... and must buy for themselves : From Rev. 3:18
I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

The ones in Rev. 7:14 who come up (by way of martyrdom!!) are the ones who GOT LEFT BEHIND ~ so that they COULD WASH their garments.

Listen, I could go on & on, but let me just post this link: http://www.pawcreek.org/end-times/left-behind-rapture He paints a very clear picture of how the Bride needs to be spotless, living holy, repentant in every way, and so totally loving and following Him in obedience & holiness.

I do not agree that all those (multitudes, no doubt) left behind ppl will have "no more chances". True, many won't as they have loved the pleasure of unrighteousness more than they loved God, but also many will be given this 2nd (and very LAST!!) chance to turn to Him in humble repentance & belief.

Know what though? I've got to wonder.... when people will not LIVE FOR HIM NOW...... then, how on earth they're going to be courageous enough to DIE FOR HIM THEN!!!

I'd like to ask Christian friends to pray for me as it is not easy swimming upstream and every single time I write God's truth on this board or any other place for that matter -- I get "attacked". Like His disciples, I am glad to be accounted worthy to suffer for Him, but I also know I must be strong enough to ward off the enemy. he is.... after all.... roaming about..... like a sneaky, conniving, hungry lion..... always seeking whom he may devour!! And often times that is when we have allowed ourselves to be caught off guard, without our armor on..... when we are tired and weak....

May God's Word stand true!!!

He esteems His Word even above His name.

Maranatha! and Amen
1 Cor 10:31
_____

Just a slight correction ~ not to take credit away from anyone necessarily as all you guys: Walt, Barry & Gary did fine jobs with your writing about who gets to go in the rapture. But being human & in somewhat of a hurry at that when I wrote, I transposed the names ~ I meant esp. Barry, I liked your essay (the best). Your explanation was SPOT ON and very easy to understand.

Thank you

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out