Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Feb 25, 2013

Dear Esther,
I love reading “Dear Esther.” Many of the things you have said to others have been very helpful to me. Thank you. I have been having a problem with a person I thought was my friend. I have been going to my church for about six months after moving to this town last year with my family. In our women’s Bible class a woman started to talk to me telling me about how sad her life has been and how she has so many problems. It almost seemed like she was trying to get me to feel sorry for her.

We began to exchange phone calls and spend some time together. She seemed to be very eager to make a new friend. Even a short time after I met her, I somehow did not feel I could really trust her. She was always bragging about all her accomplishments and seemed very competitive and even used crass foul language, sometimes telling off-color jokes that were in poor taste, not something a godly woman should do. I didn’t like it. I like to spend my free time learning more about the Bible and she has even told me I should let “my hair down” and do other things more often.

Over the past two months or so I have tried to distance myself from her after nicely asking her not to use foul language, which she continued to do. My sister who also attends church with me has heard this person talk against me to others. So I nicely confronted her and she tried to deny everything, but my sister backed me up. I told her I was very hurt.

A couple of weeks later I realized it would be best to try to be forgiving like the Lord teaches and my sister and I tried to talk to her after church. She was so rude and indignant. I even told her that I forgive her, but she acts so bothered like she was betrayed when in fact the opposite is true. I also told her if I hurt her in any way that I am sorry but she continues to act so incensed and offended. This is causing a problem not only for me and for my sister, but she is putting some mutual friends in a very awkward uncomfortable position. I don’t know what to do. Can you advise me?

Disappointed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Disappointed,
I am very sorry to hear about your saga. When we give our friendship to someone even when we are not entirely comfortable with doing so, yet give a person the benefit of the doubt (trying to be a good Christian) and that individual turns out to be a troublemaker and insincere, then we have good reason to be hurt and disappointed. As painful as it is to be undermined by someone who has hidden motives it is truly a blessing to be free of such a “friendship.”

It sounds like this so-called friend is a carnal Christian at best if she cannot admit her own wrong doing, continues to behave in an unladylike manner and rejects your efforts to solve the problem. You did the right thing. Even though you did not do anything wrong, you even apologized showing a lot of class and spiritual maturity.

“For if you forgive others for their transgressions your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions” (Matthew 6:14).

This individual sounds very selfish by placing others in uncomfortable positions. One is left to wonder if she really has a true relationship with the Lord or if she is just some kind of quasi-Christian groupie who attends church for social reasons.

“These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly-minded, devoid of the Spirit” (Jude 1:19).

Unless a person is truly born-again and has surrendered control to the Holy Spirit there is spiritual stagnation. We live at a time when there seem to be a number of professing Christians but too many of them show little or no sign of genuine repentance. When we are truly born-again we take our faith seriously and do not go out of our way to grieve the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:30). You might hear a lot of superficial talk about the Lord but it is a person’s behavior and attitude that reveal who they truly are:

“Therefore by their fruits you will know them” (Matthew 7:20).

Sadly, many people act the same way they did before they professed Christ as Savior. There is no spiritual transformation or regeneration. I think Romans 12:2, should be taught at every church every week so the message might sink in:

“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”

My advice would be to walk tall and continue to be pleasant when you do come in contact with this woman. If she huffs and puffs and acts indignant people will be looking at her wondering why she is acting like a heathen instead of a kind Christian. The best thing you can do is carry on with your life and let God deal with the woman.

It is wonderful that you study your Bible faithfully and never let anyone tell you otherwise. As Christians we should all be seriously studying our Bibles every day. Pray for her and be sure you hold no resentment in your heart toward her. God knows the total truth and I have a feeling others at your church will quickly figure out she is out-of-line. And next time when someone goes out of his or her way to befriend you and you feel an uneasy sense of caution, smile, but walk away. Walk away fast and don’t look back.

God bless you!

Esther

“And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake the dust off from your feet” (Matthew 10:14).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out