Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Obits

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/phillips/phillips182.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

The Obits

By Grant Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve spent the last hour and a half this morning reading the obituaries from my former hometown where I grew up. I’ve been away from there now going on 25 years and very rarely have I returned except maybe to attend a funeral. It’s been three years now since my last visit.

Even though my current hometown has become my home now both physically and in my heart, I still have many pleasant memories of the area where I grew up. Just a few family members are left and many of my friends have either moved away or passed away.

Obviously I am looking backwards on many birthdays in my life and now have an interest in reading the obits on occasion. I have heard it said that the older we get the more we tend to have an interest in that area of the newspapers. Well I’ve gone on line to check the local funeral home in the old hometown to see who has passed away over the last few years. To my surprise, many have gone on. Several died just last year.

It’s a sobering thought to read the names and see the pictures in the obituaries of people you once interacted with, usually through family or school. It stamps an indelible impression upon you that life is short. Time goes by quickly, very quickly I might add. As I read the names and look at the pictures, I can still hear their voices. Now some are in Heaven with our Lord. Some may not be.

It does seem to be true that the ages of the deceased usually run in the higher numbers, but it is also very noticeable that the ages surprisingly vary, and many are quite young. Death is imminent for all of us.

The two major imminent events we face are death and the rapture of the Church, and we must be prepared for both. Why? We don’t know the future, and is not the next minute, the next second, the future? Either the Rapture or death can happen in our next breath or lack thereof.

Most of us live as though we will live forever. We make plans we feel confident we will keep. We live in the present as though there are no consequences for our actions. Sooner or later, we will be nose to nose with either meeting Jesus through the death of our body or His snatching us away to Himself in the Rapture, if, we are His.

The young especially have very little thought of dying. The older we become, we seem to think about that more often. Some of you may be saying, “My goodness, what a morbid subject,” but death to the Christian is not morbid. It is our time to be present with the Lord for all eternity. “We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.” (2 Corinthians 5:

How many of us have this assurance? If we are not confident in our heart that regardless of the means I leave this world I’ll be with Jesus for all eternity, then we certainly need to make this a priority in our life. Remember that I mentioned those of young ages who are listed in the obituaries. They did not expect their time to be so soon. We who are older can expect that, but not the young. Age makes no difference with the suddenness of death or the Rapture. They both are in God’s hands.

Some think that either there is nothing beyond physical death, or that God is a loving God and would not send anyone to hell. Jesus says, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:” (Hebrews 9:27) Read the New Testament. Over and over Jesus warns of judgment. He spoke more of judgment than anything else. If there were no judgment, there would have been no need for Jesus to have taken our judgment in order to provide us the only path to God. By our trusting in Him, we can be saved from judgment. Otherwise, we will face our own judgment, and it is hell.

You would think the first thing that would enter my mind while reading the names and seeing the pictures of family members and friends who have passed away in Jesus would be thoughts of sadness. Actually, that wasn’t it at all. The first thing that came to me was trying to picture the look of happiness upon them because they are now in Heaven with Jesus Christ. “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.” (1 Corinthians 2:9)

Have you ever just sat back during a quiet moment and tried to picture the thrill of being in Heaven with Jesus, the angels, and a host of people you either can’t wait to see again or meet for the first time?

I pray that if you are reading this article, and your name and picture one day appear in the obituary column, that you are in Heaven with Jesus Christ and enjoying a life we can’t even fathom while here on this earth. If someone is reading about your demise in the obits, let it be said, that you are more alive than ever and are now home in Heaven with your Savior and Lord.

Grant Phillips

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out