Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harvey Troyer: "A Hidden Ezekiel Date Code May Reveal the Long—Prophesied Great and Dreadful Day

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/harveyt223-2.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Please click on this link to view the article in original format
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/harveyt223-2.htm

Harvey Troyer (23 Feb 2013)
"A Hidden Ezekiel Date Code May Reveal the Long—Prophesied Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord—Rapture and S/D—Harvey Troyer Now Believes—Is it Possibly True?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 23, 2013

Dear John Tng and all Faithful and Beloved Doves,

Subj: A Hidden Ezekiel Date Code May Reveal the Long—Prophesied Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord—Rapture and S/D—Harvey Troyer Now Believes—Is it Possibly True?

A Hidden Ezekiel Date Code May Reveal the Long—Prophesied Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord—Rapture and Sudden Destruction—Harvey Troyer Now Believes—Is it Possibly True?

[Key Hebrew Bondservant Prophecy Riddle End Dates are now revealed says Harvey Troyer, and these Sentinel Event Dates are January 18, 2013 and February 16, 2113. The first date, January 18, 2013 fell on the eve of Obama’s 2nd Inauguration—January 21, 2012 to the public. Will February 16, 2013 now prove to be a “HUGE REVOLING BEACON SIGNAL LIGHT” flashing out its warning for a very near Jewish Purim Event that will prove to be far greater than Moses’ Exodus out of the first Egypt?

That first passing of Israel through the Red Sea to safety away from Pharaoh’s vicious enslaving army included the most amazing AMBUSH or Sudden Destruction of the entire Egyptian Army through a miraculously drowning in the Red Sea, which was a ‘Type’ and Biblical picture of what is about to happen here at the end in the Year of our Lord 2013, when a far greater world-wide Exodus (or Departure = 29) (or ‘the Blessed Hope’—Hope = 35àTitus 2:13è [The Rapture 35 = 16 (Love) + 19 (Faith)] will now happen followed simultaneously by a massive sudden destruction of fire raining down on today’s Egypt which is now all of Planet Earth world-wide, from the Almighty’s perspective.]

àWe, God’s faithful Ecclesia—the called out ones, will again suddenly escape miraculously straight up through Satan’s (also called Pharaoh who still occupies the territory); and, away from Planet Earth to Heaven. Satan is the Prince and the Power of the Air; but, he cannot intercept or prevent the Ecclesia’s world-wide sudden departure.

Who are these Ecclesia people Harvey Troyer? They are the ‘called out ones’ who have made a Covenant in His Blood with the Holy Almighty God of Heaven. This God wrote to His Ecclesia through the wisest man ever, King Solomon, son of King David in Solomon’s Book of Ecclesiates in his final Summation of all Human Knowledge—the following:

Ecclesiastes 12:9-14(NIV) THE CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER

9 Not only was the Teacher wise, but also he imparted knowledge to the people. He pondered and searched out and set in order many proverbs. 10 The Teacher searched to find just the right words, and what he wrote was upright and true.

11 The words of the wise are like goads, their collected sayings like firmly embedded nails—given by one Shepherd. 12 Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body. 13 Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, FOR THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN.14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

Harvey Troyer (18 June 2011)
"God is Looking for Men and Women Who have Accepted His Law of their own Free Will—So Believes Stan Deyo"

Repentant Mankind is Looking Upward for that Final Union Between God and those of His Created Beings who have Accepted His Law of their own Free Will. So says Stan Deyo in his excellent book titled: The Cosmic Conspiracy 2010 Edition, on Page 276. I agree with Stan one hundred (100) percent!!!

Here is a Concept that we must all keep foremost in our minds!

Describing the Artistic Code Behind My Cover Painting, Stan states the following: The title, “The Cosmic Conspiracy”, was constructed using the code on page 78 to give the following cryptic messages. Firstly, the pattern of the number of letters in the title is a message. That pattern is ‘3 – 6 – 10’ which transliterates to ‘Godhead – Man of sin – ordinal perfection’. By philosophically combining the three parts of that message a sentence forms, ‘Sinful man stands between GOD and the harmony of true unity’. If one sums the three numbers ‘3, 6 and 10’, one obtains the sum of ‘19’ whose two digits sum to ‘10’ which self-sums to ‘1’ or ‘unity’.

In the title, three words were used as in many other places throughout the book to represent the Triune Godhead of the Judea-Christian ethic. The word ‘THE’ was given superior position because its number represents that Triune Godhead. The word ‘COSMIC’ was given a lower position because its number represents that which GOD created. The word ‘CONSPIRACY’ was given the lowest position even though its number represented ‘ordinal perfection’. This was to show that the Satanic conspiracy fits into the perfection of GOD’s will even though the conspiracy, itself, is a violation of the Law. Its position is, however, the lowest in the mind of GOD.

The title words are arranged in a triangle whose apparent apex represents repentant mankind looking upward for that final union between GOD and those of His created beings who have accepted His Law of their own free will.

Though the apex of the title pattern is not visible, its presence is discerned by the enlightened eye.

Think well on this amazing concept the next time the Devil tempts you to hate or despise God’s law.

Psalm 119:165(KJV) Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Psalm 119:165(NIV) Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

Psalm 119:105(KJV) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

God’s holy law is a priceless treasure chest. First comes God’s gift of eternal life; and, then comes the gift of His holy law for eternity. God’s holy law is the greatest single thing that makes life livable and totally enjoyable!

If you don’t believe me and you would rather opt for a free trial of lawlessness, where everyone can “do their own thing” or “do as thou wilt is the whole of the law” Freemason/Illuminati/Lucifer style, then sign up for God’s 7-Year reform school called the Great Tribulation Period, where the Man of Lawlessness reigns supreme! Think it through carefully.

[There are two very important verses in Romans Chapter 3 in the KJV that I never hear quoted in today’s churches and Christian forums. While they are self explanatory, very few acknowledge today that these verses are even in Paul’s text.

I am referring to Romans 3:25(KJV) and Romans 3:31(KJV). They read as follows:

Romans 3:25(KJV) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

ROMANS 3:31(KJV) Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Acts 17:30-31(NIV) 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.”

In short, you cannot make good on the claim that at the moment of quote: “accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, that he automatically forgives all your sins past, present, and future (i.e., even before you commit these future sins, let alone repent from them.) While his precious blood atonement at the cross is able to blot out and cover all the sin of all mankind past, present and future, his blood does not cover your future sins (they are not applied to your account) until you confess your sins and repent from them, period.

(And stop immediately feigning humility and claiming that it is impossible for anyone to keep God’s law. And, then further declaring that no can be perfect. You don’t have to “be perfect” to follow 1 John 1:9 and confess and repent from your sins when you commit them. Try it for a change; and, see how much better you feel if you do it every day and PRN as necessary and in sincerity.)

God will forgive you 70 x 7 ONLY IF you confess your future sins; and, repent from each sin as soon as the Holy Spirit convicts you to do so (1 John 1:9). It is only your pride that will keep you from doing what I have shown to you. If you continue to refuse to confess and repent from new sins as you commit them; then, soon you will find that quote: “you are sinning deliberately, with fore thought, and that is much worse” (read Hebrews 10:23-31).

The Bible does not teach an “in sin gospel” for saved believers. Furthermore, grace through faith does not give any true born again believer a license to sin. You can claim that we are under grace and not the law.

Read what Paul said in Romans 3:31(KJV) Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. Also, reread Romans 3:25(KJV) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Please click on the following two URL Links to read what the great theologian and preacher, John Wesley taught on this subject.]

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/harveyt610-2.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/harveyt613-1.htm

Beloved Doves, we are so close to the Rapture now. The Lord has sent prophet Dr. David Owuor to preach repentance and a return to righteousness for everyone who wants to be counted worthy to be part of the Lord’s bride and partake of the marriage supper of the Lamb. How is your garment (your wedding gown and your robe brothers and sisters?)

Please read the 12-Page PDF File on today’s posts be Harvey Troyer (a 59 minute sermon by Dr Owuor transcribed verbatim) titled: Preparing the Glorious Garment. Click on this URL LINK:

Kericho Pastor's Conference, Dr David Owuor.pdf

Hallelujah and Maranatha! (Come Quickly Lord Jesus!)

Harvey Troyer (YBIC)

Emmaus Road Ministries

P.S. I have heard Stan Deyo’s personal testimony and he says that “God put the title for his book (The Cosmic Conspiracy) into Stan’s mind one night supernaturally”. The math which I just showed you proves that his testimony is true.

Let’s all be Winners of the Greatest Prize ever—We can do his Thing—Read this Dynamite Post Now!

Harvey Troyer

Dec 9, 2011 - 6:08PM

Please read this now and give yourself a spiritual ‘self examination’ as the Lord has commanded us all to do, regularly to see I we still be (are) in the Faith. If the Rapture is as near as Purim 2013 you are almost out of time.

Pasted From:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1198883&cmd=show

You’ve been lied to. It’s not once and you’re “good to go”. So just do it! Time is over. We are right now in “extended time” in this game. We are in a “FULL COURT PRESS” SUDDEN DEATH multiple overtime, since we got the first warning from the Lord’s Prophet Dr David Edward Owuor that “TIME IS NOW OVER”. Many critical Varsity Basketball games are won in the final seconds, even in SUDDEN DEATH overtimes. I now know that everything in my life was for this exact moment.

In my High School back in Adair, Oklahoma I played three years on Adair High School's Varsity Basketball Team on the starting five. We were the Adair Warriors in very handsome green and white uniforms. I was number 20. [20 = REDEMPTION]

I was truly amazing in a “full court press” situation. I was very strong at 6 feet tall and very aggressive. I was often assigned defensively to the top-scoring man on the opponent's team, on a man-to-man defensive assignment. I sometimes stymied our opponent’s star player to half or less of his average score per game; because, I was so determined and aggressive and followed couch Evan’s instructions to every detail…..

Then a voice inside of me said, come on Harvey—you can to this—it’s up to you—there no time to pass it off to some else—you MUST do this right now. All of our opponent’s five defenders had retreated well across the center line by now waiting for Delmer and myself to bring ball into our half of the basketball court, having been instructed by their coach not to foul any of us Warriors. I quickly dribbled the ball up to within several feet of crossing the centerline and then suddenly stopped totally aware that “TIME IS ALMOST OVER AND THE HORN IS GOING TO BLAST IT OUT IN A COUPLE OF SECONDS.

I totally focused on and prepared for my secret weapon, my super long shot. This was my super long standing chest shot (not my jump shot) that I had practiced thousands of times. THEN INSTANTLY WITH A SILENT PRAYER IN MY HEART I SAID, LORD GUIDE THIS SHOT TO THE TARGET LIKE YOU GUIDED THE STONE OUT OF DAVID’S SLING AS HE FACED GOLIATH.

I released the ball with 1-2 seconds on the clock and the ball soared very high straight in the direction our Adair Warriors Basketball Hoop. Then it came down in a big “arch” and “ripped the cords” without even touching the rim, just a micro second before the "MIGHTY HORN BLASTED!

Dear reader, know that I am praying and interceding aggressively for you even now for this same kind of a miracle. Our souls are so precious to the Lord. I’m doing my part; now you do your part. Let’s not let LORD down. He paid so dearly for us.

Make sure that you also watch the video. We must become like little children to enter the Kingdom of our Father. Do it now.

Well, now that the preaching Pharmacist has provided fresh eye salve for any Laodiceans per verse 17-18 of Revevlation 3:14-21(NIV), let me show you verse 16, as in Football hero Tim Tebow’s ‘3:16’ painted on his EYES, probably was not referring to John 3:16—Right? Rev 3:16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 HE WHO HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS TO THE CHURCHES.”

àAlso, all pharmacists know that a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine taste sweeter and more palatable; so, I’m switching now to the candy that everyone is so anxious to grab. This is some very fine, even excellent candy. Let me show you the candy that I found in Ezekiel Chapter 32.

Many of you know that I call this chapter THE PIT BULLS Chapter and have posted my article by that title on Five Doves.

The Pit Bulls—An In-Depth Study of the Eternal Fate of Terrorist Nations—Those Who Spread Terror in the Land of the Living—What does the Bible Say?—Ezekiel Chapter 32 and Isaiah Chapter 14—Has Their Day Finally Arrived?

Please Click on the following URL LINK:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/TERRORIST%20NATIONS%20%28THE%20PIT%20BULLS%29%20FATE%20AND%20LUCIFER%27S%20DEMISE%20EZEK%20CHAP%2032.pdf/

Now the main premise of this second part of my post is that the very imminent Jewish Feast of Purim will now precipitate the Judgment of Almighty God down on Israel’s Enemies with a rain of fiery destruction. All the signs for an imminent fulfillment of the Rapture—Sudden Destruction are upon us and we have crossed the final threshold of the Key Hebrew Bondservant Prophecy Riddle Sentinel Event Dates(January 18th and February 16th, 2013) so prepare immediate for a very possible Purim Rapture/Sudden Destruction.

Ezekiel Chapter 32(NIV-1984) A Lament for Pharaoh 1 In the twelfth year, in the twelfth month on the first day, the word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning Pharaoh king of Egypt and say to him: “‘You are like a lion among the nations; you are like a monster in the seas thrashing about in your streams, churning the water with your feet and muddying the streams. 3 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “‘With a great throng of people I will cast MY NET over you, and they will haul you up in MY NET.

"About the time of the End, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist on their literal interpretation in the midst of much clamor and opposition" (Sir Isaac Newton, 1643–1727)àFolks, this can only mean the INTER ‘NET’--à IMHO—Don’t Cha Think?

16 “This is the lament they will chant for her. The daughters of the nations will chant it; for Egypt and all her hordes they will chant it, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

17 In the twelfth year, on the fifteenth day of the month, the word of the Lord came to me: 18 “Son of man, wail for the hordes of Egypt and consign to the earth below both her and the daughters of mighty nations, with those who go down to the pit.

By the Jewish Lunar Calendar, THE MONTH OF ADAR IS THE TWELFTH MONTH and Adar 29th falls on MARCH 12, 2013 and ends the Jewish Calendar Year 2012; because of the offset with our Gregorian Solar Calendar. MARCH 13, 2013 will then be Nissan 1, 5773 and is considered THE FIRST MONTH for the Hebrews under Moses ever since the first Passover on Nissan 14th at the time of “THE EXODUS” from Pharaoh’s Egypt!

Now I want you to notice that Ezekiel based his dating here in Chapter 32:1 and 17 on Judah’s exile to Babylon, just like we count post 911, September 11, 2001 with the destruction of the NYC Twin WTC Towers. So the hidden code in scripture [just like Nathan Leal reported for the days—exact timeline—post 911 pointing to Obama’s second inauguration with My HBSP Riddle Sentinel date of Jan 18th, 2013 just 3 days before Jan 20/21’s President Inauguration—Jan 18 + 3 days = Jan 21], here we have the exactly same situation pointing to Shushan Purim Adar 15, 5773 which is February 25th, 2013.] Also, my Hebrew Bond Servant Prophecy Riddle Sentinel Event Date Number 2 is February 16, 2013 is a 7-Day Warning to the Eve of Purim Feb 23, 2013!

32:1 12 12(Adar) 1 MARCH 3, 585 B.C.à See Chart Following and read narrative.

It does not make sense any other way. Ezekiel 32:1 points to Adar 1 and Ezekiel 32:17 clearly points to Shushan Purim Adar 15th (Feb 25th, 2013). It had to left a little ambiguous so that all scripture might be fulfilled.

So there you have it. Please read my explanation why the Jewish Leap Year in 2011 adding an Adar 2, pushed 2013 into having two set of Purim Feasts in 2012 based on the Gentile Gregorian Calendars offset from God’s Hebrew Lunar Calendar.

àBackground [NIV Study Bible 1984 Ed. Page 1227

Ezekiel lived during a time of international upheaval. The Assyrian empire that had once conquered the Syro-Palestinian area and destroyed the northern kingdom of Israel (which fell to the Assyrians in 722-721 B.C.) began to crumble under the blows of a resurgent Babylon. In 612 the great Assyrian city of Nineveh fell to a combined force of Babylonians and Medes. Three years later, Pharaoh Neco II of Egypt marched north to assist the Assyrians and to try to reassert Egypt's age-old influence over Canaan and Aram (Syria). At Megiddo, King Josiah of Judah, who may have been an ally of Babylon as King Hezekiah had been, attempted to intercept the Egyptian forces but was crushed, losing his life in the battle (see 2Ki 23:29-30; 2Ch 35:20-24).

Jehoahaz, a son of Josiah, ruled Judah for only three months, after which Neco installed Jehoiakim, another son of Josiah, as his royal vassal in Jerusalem (609 B.C.). In 605 the Babylonians overwhelmed the Egyptian army at Carchemish (see Jer 46:2), then pressed south as far as the Philistine plain. In the same year, Nebuchadnezzar was elevated to the Babylonian throne and Jehoiakim shifted allegiance to him. When a few years later the Egyptian and Babylonian forces met in a standoff battle, Jehoiakim rebelled against his new overlord.

Nebuchadnezzar soon responded by sending a force against Jerusalem, subduing it in 597 B.C. Jehoiakim's son Jehoiachin and about 10,000 Jews (see 2Ki 24:14), including Ezekiel, were exiled to Babylon, where they joined those who had been exiled in Jehoiakim's "third year" (see Da 1:1 and note). Nebuchadnezzar placed Jehoiachin's uncle, Zedekiah, on the throne in Jerusalem, but within five or six years he too rebelled. The Babylonians laid siege to Jerusalem in 588, and in July, 586, the walls were breached and the city plundered. On Aug. 14, 586, the city and temple were burned.

Under Nebuchadnezzar and his successors, Babylon dominated the international scene until it was crushed by Cyrus the Persian in 539 b.c. The reign of the house of David came to an end; the kingdom of Judah ceased to be an independent nation; Jerusalem and the Lord's temple lay in ruins.

Date

Since the book of Ezekiel contains more dates than any other OT prophetic book, its prophecies can be dated with considerable precision. In addition, modern scholarship, using archaeology (Babylonian annals on cuneiform tablets) and astronomy (accurate dating of eclipses referred to in ancient archives), provides precise modern calendar equivalents.

Twelve of the 13 dates specify times when Ezekiel received a divine message. The other is the date of the arrival of the messenger who reported the fall of Jerusalem (33:21).

NIV-1984 Study Bible Date Chart Page 1227

Reference Year Month Day Mod Reckng/Event

10. 32:1 12 12(Adar) 1 MARCH 3, 585 B.C.

[Lament over Pharaoh]

11. 32:17 12 12(Adar)?* 15 April 1, 585

[Egypt dead]*

*[Egypt is Inner Circle per Psalm 83 War-HT Note added]

PSALM 68 IS THE PURIM PSALM. It holds some remarkable clues, please read and study it on your own immediately. Why is Psalm 68 the Purim Psalm? Because of its extensive hidden content matching Rapture/SD events; and, January 1, 2012 to sunset March 7-8, 2012 = 68 Days matching perfectly Psalm 68; and, the first Purim in the Jewish Calendar year (Adar 14th) 2012 fell exactly on the 68th Gentile Gregorian Calendar day! Want more Proof? WE ARE TECHNICALLY STILL IN THE YEAR 2012 BY GOD’S JEWISH LUNAR CALENDAR RECKONING OF TIME and we are in an anomalous year when there will be a second Purim (about week from now) in this same year starting February 23 @ Sunset through Sunset February 25th, Monday, Monday @ Sunset.

àAgain, take note that by God’s Hebrew Lunar Calendar we are still in the Jewish Year 2012 until Adar 29 @ Sunset (March 12, 2013)! Then on March 13, 2013 we will arrive on Nissan 1, 5773 which is 14 days before Passover (Jesus Christ’s Crucifixion) on Nissan 14th. Nissan 14th started with Israel’s Exodus from Pharaoh’s Egypt and you will recall that they had to paint the blood of the sacrificed, selected, spotless, unblemished lamb, on their door posts and lentil at the main entrance of the house essentially making the form or sign of the cross, so that the death angel would see the lamb’s blood painted there and “pass over” that household and not kill their firstborn children and animals at about midnight.

Now this anomaly of having a second Purim fall in the same year as with 2012, can only happen after a Jewish Leap Yea