Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harvey Troyer: "More Tremendous Confirmation that Time is Up and the Rapture is Truly at Our Very D

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/harveyt223-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Please click on this link to read the article in it's original format
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/harveyt223-1.htm

Harvey Troyer (23 Feb 2013)
"More Tremendous Confirmation that Time is Up and the Rapture is Truly at Our Very Door—Matt 24:33à(Priesthood is Promised)—You should love this one!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 21, 2013

Dear John Tng and all Faithful and Beloved Doves,

Subj: More Tremendous Confirmation that Time is Up and the Rapture is Truly at Our Very Door—Matt 24:33à(Priesthood is Promised)—You should love this one!

Matthew 24:33(NIV) 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.

Revelation 1:6 (KJV) 6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Lift up a Banner (Flag) against Babylon(America)–Vincent Tan Number 234 Connection—See Isaiah 18:3 (NIV-1984)

Plus The Cup of the Lord’s Wrath—Compare Isaiah 51:17-23(NIV1984) to Jeremiah 25 :15-28 (NIV)—A Must Read!

Pasted From:

1) http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/harveyt628-1.htm

2) http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/harveyt628-2.htm

Harvey Troyer (28 June 2012)
" Imminent Signs of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction Revealed Biblically, in Calendar Numbers, & Gematria—PART 2—A MUST READ!"

The American Flag “1777 July 4th”—Betsy Ross Holy Ghost Quaker “Church in Philadelphia”—George Wasington—Vincent Tan “234” and Gabriel—Isaiah 18:3 Connection:

[How many days from July 4th, 1777 to July 3th,2012? Answer: 85,831 = [234 years + 11 Months + 29 DaysßAbsolute “234” Year Limit!]

[How many days from July 4th, 1777 to July 4th,2012? Answer: 85,832 =

[235 yearsà Notice 85, 831 days + 1 day = 85,832 days = 235àover the limit of “years”]àcontinued at end after following scriptures on imminent judgment.

Jeremiah 51:12, etc(NIV)12Lift up a banner against the walls of Babylon! Reinforce the guard, station the watchmen, prepare an ambush! The Lord will carry out his purpose, his decree against the people of Babylon. 13 You who live by many waters and are rich in treasures, your end has come, the time for you to be cut off.

24 “Before your eyes I will repay Babylon and all who live in Babylonia for all the wrong they have done in Zion,” declares the Lord. 25 “I am against you, O destroying mountain, you who destroy the whole earth,” declares the Lord. “I will stretch out my hand against you, roll you off the cliffs, and make you a burned-out mountain. 31 One courier follows another and messenger follows messenger to announce to ‘THE KING OF BABYLON’ that his entire city is captured, 32 the river crossings seized, THE MARSHES SET ON FIRE, and the soldiers terrifiedàconnects to: [The Bayou Corne Sinkhole in Louisiana’s ‘ASSUMPTION PARISH’ a Methane Gas and Oil Disaster +++ just waiting to happen—Wow! Our whole southern ‘Gulf Marshes’ are in BIG TROUBLE!]

” 33 This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “The Daughter of Babylon is LIKE A THRESHING FLOOR AT THE TIME IT IS TRAMPLED; the time to harvest her will soon come.”à This connects to: [Isaiah 21:9-10(NIV) 9 Look, here comes a man in a chariot with a team of horses. And he gives back the answer: ‘Babylon has fallen, has fallen! All the images of its gods lie shattered on the ground!’”

10 O MY PEOPLE, CRUSHED ON THE THRESHING FLOOR, I tell you what I have heard from the Lord Almighty, from the God of Israel.]

Jeremiah 51:38-39(NIV) 38 Her people all roar like young lions, they growl like lion cubs. 39 But while they are aroused, I will SET OUT A FEAST—PURIM/Shushan PURIM (a ‘MOED’—a Divine Appointment) for them and make them drunk, so that they shout with laughter—then sleep forever and not awake,” declares the Lord.

Like Lambs to the Slaughter

40 “I will bring them down like lambs to the slaughter, like rams and goats. 41 “How Sheshach (a cryptic title for Babylon—America) will be captured, the boast of the whole earth seized! What a horror Babylon will be among the nations! 42 The sea will rise over Babylon; its roaring waves will cover her. 43 Her towns will be desolate, A DRY AND DESERT LAND, a land where no one lives, through which no man travels.ß{But, you say: Harvey Troyer, there cannot be both flooding (drowning in water) and then a desert dry land also—right? ‘Har’ vey—(Har in Hebrew means mountain or great mountain) says, O Really? You just haven’t seen the giant HAIR DRYERS that The Almighty is going to use—Thermonuclear Big Ones on the whole CONUS. His dryers are actually quite amazing and do seem to suck up shallow water drying the land; and, the heat is so tremendous and unimaginable, that the shallow water is gone rather quickly. Also, remember that the Lord controls all the subterranean water gates (portals) to THE FOUNTAINS OF THE DEEP; and, the water will go down through those “fountains of the deep” portals very rapidly. Isaiah Chapter 24 is Classic WWW—3 in its description and it says the following:

Isaiah 24:1, etc(NIV) The Lord’s Devastation of the Earth 1 See, the Lord is going to lay waste the earth he will ruin its face and scatter its inhabitants— 4 The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers,the exalted of the earth languish. 5 The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the everlasting covenant. 6 Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left. 18 Whoever flees at the sound of terror will fall into a pit; whoever climbs out of the pit will be caught in a snare. THE FLOODGATES OF THE HEAVENS ARE OPENED, the foundations of the earth shake.

[Now verse 25 again]à25 “I am against you, O destroying mountain, you who destroy the whole earth,” declares the Lord. “I WILL STRETCH OUT MY HAND AGAINST YOU, ROLL YOU OFF THE CLIFFS, AND MAKE YOU A BURNED-OUT MOUNTAIN.
FOLKS, THAT’S JUST A ‘LOVING SPOONFUL’ OF THIS BITTER MEDICINE SAYS THIS PHARMACIST. Well, maybe two tablespoonfuls.

Isaiah 59:17-19(KJV) 17 For he put on righteousness as a BREASTPLATE, and an HELMET of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak. 18 According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence. 19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. [Think Betsy Ross’ first flag (standard—ensign—FLAG) raised per Isaiah Chapter 18:3à just like Harvey Troyer showed you.! Also think Vincent Tan’s Number 234]

How may days between Pentacost (sunset May 28, 2012) and Jan 18, 2013? Answer: 234 Days—Vincent Tan’s Number. July 4, 2012 to February 22, 2013 (George Washington’s BD) is also 234 Days—Vincent Tan’s Number. [Note: July 4th was counted from sunset July 3, 2012] Feb 22, 2013 is the Illuminati’s Target Date on the back of our One Hundred Dollar Billàif you look at the clock atop Independence Hall in Philadelphia, PA where the Declaration of Independence was signed. [22=Light as in Day of Light—23=Death as in Brotherhood of Death 322 (per Genesis 3:22)] The number 234 divided by 153(the Big Fish Catch Number) = 1.53

Enter Parable of the Net—Matthew 13:47

153 = The Big Fish Catch Numberà see also Parable of the ‘Net’

"ALL NUMBERS GOVERNED BY THREE ARE "NETTED" BY THE NUMBER 153!!!!" Gerlinda (15 Feb 2013)ß

Pasted from: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/gerlinda215.htm [Thank You Gerlinda!]

[Key Hebrew Bondservant Prophecy Riddle End Dates are now revealed says Harvey Troyer, and these Sentinel Event Dates are January 18, 2013 and February 16, 2113ß

Gerlinda (15 Feb 2013) Is God’s timing great or Whaaat!

[153 + 5 (Grace) = 158à Match 1 Thes 5:8

153à Matches 1 Thes 5:3

This reveals the Rapture/Sudden Destruction

35 = Hope as in ‘The Blessed Hope(Rapture)à Titus 2:13

[35 (Hope) = 19(Faith) + 16(Love)àformula found in 1:Thes 5:8]

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV) 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Thessalonians 5:8 (KJV) 8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the BREASTPLATE of FAITH AND LOVE; and for an HELMET, THE HOPE of salvation. [Bless Hoped(35) = Faith(19) + Love(16)] This is the Rapture!

The ‘CHARITY’ Connection: 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 (KJV) 1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Everyone knows that this word charity Biblical translates as LOVE = 16à …get it? So why did the Lord give Charity Miller, I think that is her last name as a married woman, why did HE choose her to get this awesome, day vision in April 22, 2009?à 4-22-09à 22 = LIGHT

1 Thessalonians 5:8 (KJV) 8 But let us, who are OF THE DAY, be sober, putting on the BREASTPLATE of FAITH AND LOVE; and for an HELMET, THE HOPE of salvation. [Bless Hoped(35) = Faith(19) + Love(16)] This is the Rapture!

1 Thessalonians 5:4-5(KJV) 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5 YE ARE ALL THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT, AND THE CHILDREN OF THE DAY: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Dear Sister Charity’s Day-Vision and word from the Lord is now only a few days away from its intended fulfillment on Jewish Purim February 23-25, 2013, IMHO. Please, PLEASE CLICK ON THE ON THE FOLLOWING URL LINK and read Charity’s original vision and my most certain interpretation of what it means. February 21, 2013 will now be the 16th Slamming of Noah’s Ark door post Cheshvan 17th (November 1, 2012). 16 = Love + 1 more Slam—(the starting slam) = 17th Slam, as of Thursday February 21st, 2013; and 17 = Victory! This is a spread of 112 days since Cheshvan 17th to (Nov 1, 2012) the starting day as in like the days of Noah, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be! 112 =(16 x 7) and the Hebrew Gematria verses pulled up on the Bible Wheel are amazing!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/harveyt1214.htm

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?Gem_Number=112&SearchByNum=Go

[Isaiah 5:14, Isaiah 14:11, Isaiah 17:14—Bingo Big Time!, Isaiah 59:5à

Checkout Isaiah Chapter 59:17-19 (above)! Reads like 1 Thes 5:8(above)]

Look at all the Bible verses linked by the Hebrew Gematria to the number 112. Also click on the Bible Wheel Link to 112. Jacob’s ladder can symbolically represent our two Human DNA Strands coiler in a double helix, which, after being repaired and perfected represent our ladder to Heaven; and, it also represents the Rapture and post Rapture supernatural glorified state of the redeemed. Isn’t that great?

"ALL NUMBERS GOVERNED BY THREE ARE "NETTED" BY THE NUMBER 153!!!!" Gerlinda (15 Feb 2013)

Pasted from <http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Holographs.php>

If you add up the Hebrew symbol gematria of the English phrase: "My Son Is The God" - you get the number 153. Furthermore, numbers are the universal language, whether you are Chinese, English, or Russian - the language of numbers is universally understood. Again, 153 is the 17th Triad (Godhead) number. Sadly, it appears that only 1/3 of the earthly souls will come to accept and recognize Christ.

[Harvey Troyer adds: The Triune God is also defined by the number 1118. He is a “UNITY” 3 in 1. Unity = 1; by adding 1117 you get 1118. In 1 Timothy 1:17 Our Triune God is defined in the New Testament. In the N.T. our God is revealed to the world as “The Trinity” God. In the Old Testament God showed Moses in Deuteronomy 6:4 that He is one. This is the Shema with a Hebrew Gematria of 1118. See Bible Wheel GR Unity Holograph. Again, take 1118 (O.T.) and compare it to the (N.T.) revelation that God is also a Triad (Triune Trinity God) then it is easy to see why the 3rd Person of the Triune Godhead the Holy Spirit instructed Paul to put this secret of the (N.T.) in 1 Tim 1:17 so that when folks like the Jews who know the Shema by heart Gematria 1118; and, knew Him expressly as “One God”, would then connect the dots and see this formula. Remember though, this elucidation of this secret did not emerge fully until the King James Bible 1611 was printed with the Chapter and Verse numbers which we have today…end HT]

1 Timothy 1:17 (KJV) Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. [This verse carries a Gematria 1118 pointer]

Pasted from http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Holographs.php

Sum it up: there are three triune qualities of 153 - 1. IT IS THE 17TH TRIANGLE NUMBER and the sum of all numbers 1-17. It is the KING - the summation. 2. it is the sum of the first 5 factoral equations. and 3. ALL MULTIPLES OF THREE eventually find peace and sanctuary in the number 153. (THERE IS NO OTHER OUTCOME!)

It is our responsibility to be "Fishers of Men" - to call the 1/3 to Him, right Jim?

I saw all of this in a dream years (many years) ago. Thanks for not letting me forget.

True

Pasted from http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/gerlinda215.htm Thank You Gerlinda!

· 1! = 1à (The Lord our God is 1—The Shema Deut 6:4)

· 2! = 2 x 1 = 2à 1+ 2 = 3 (The Trinity)

· 3! = 3 x 2 x 1 = 6à (Man created in the image of God Manifests Sin; and the Evils of Satan) and must be “Netted Out”

· 4! = 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 24à (The 1/3 “Netted Out” will become Kings and Priest unto God; even “His Bride”)

· 5! = 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 120à 1 + 2 + 6 + 24 + 120 = 153à (The Miracle Big Fish Catch Number)

Again, it is our responsibility to be "Fishers of Men" - to call the 1/3 to Him, right Jim?

In Psalm 90:12 Moses prayed: So teach us to NUMBER our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. I believe that very few people have really caught onto the concept of how powerful THE LORD'S GEMATRIA really is. Since every verse in the Bible has a Gematria value, it is incredible the messages that our Lord has hidden in plain sight for those willing to search it out.

God is very mathematical about everything. There is no other book like God's Holy Bible that has the seal of divine intelligence throughout. Just as with Morse Code, you cannot understand any of it until you get to know the meaning of each number that God assigned to the words of his book before the foundation of the world.

imminent signs, we had better take notice, don’t cha think?

“FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES”

Please pray mightily for the protection of God’s People (Israel) by God Yahweh and His Son Yeshuah HaMashiach, who is King of the Jews. May Michael the great Prince of Israel and all his mighty warriors now stand up to protect the Holy People of Israel from all of their Luciferian enemies! Amen and Amen!

Maranatha! (Come Quickly Lord Jesus!)

Harvey Troyer (YBIC)
Emmaus Road Ministries

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out