Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
King David Is Awaiting His Appointed Time In Israel For His 42 Months

One of the prophecies of the coming King in Israel:

Hosea 3:5 "Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD in his goodness in the latter days."

Elijah has regular contact with this man, Tom, whom he had met years ago in Israel. God had told Tom to go to Israel to meet Elijah, which he did. He and his wife were walking down Ben Yehuda Street in Jerusalem and his wife spotted him with his large white beard, spotted his briefcase, which had "Lord God's Servant Prophet Elijah" upon it. Tom, an Israelite, resides in the United States and has a radio and pastoral ministry there.

Well, the evil powers that be know who God's obedient servants are, and He protects them. Just like Elijah, whose life has been threatened many many times, this also has been Tom's experience.

A few of these were as follows:

While absent from his home one day, someone came in and spread green chemicals all over his furnace with the intent to cause poisonous gas or even a fire with him in it. When Tom returned, he discovered what was done and the destruction was averted.

Another time they tried to treacherously run him off the road.

And another incident was when they cut his brakes.

Another, at 2:00 in the morning, the U.N. peacekeepers with machine guns jumped over his back fence and Tom's dog grabbed one of the men's leg and chewed it. He screamed, with blood spurting out from his leg, and the men managed to jump over his fence and ran off. The neighbor-woman across the street saw this all happen, saw them running toward their vehicle carrying machine guns and they drove off.

So God has kept Tom alive, just like He has kept Elijah alive.

God knows His people.

Many times over the years, when Elijah has phoned him, these spies monitoring his phoneline have often cut off his calls. When I talk to Elijah's friend over the phone in Australia, I can hear my voice echoing back on a two-seconds delay, likely because they are recording it which is problematic when you are trying to talk and you hear your voice coming back. They know who we are.

The building of the third temple shall begin when King David, Moses, and Elijah are in Jerusalem, Israel, and King David will be over the 144,000 chosen Israelis, 12,000 sealed from each of 12 tribes, Revelation 7:1-8, while Moses and Elijah fulfill Revelation 11:1-6.

Re: King David Is Awaiting His Appointed Time In Israel For His 42 Months

I've never met Tom, but have spoke to him on occasion over the phone. I saw a photo of him with Elijah. Elijah is 5'10 1/2" and Tom towers over him, so would say he's at least 6'4. Over the phone, he sounds quiet-spoken and humble. Elijah says he is strong spiritually and can be outspoken when he sees something is needing correction. So a leader for Yahweh's chosen 144,000 Israelites, he is indeed.

Re: King David Is Awaiting His Appointed Time In Israel For His 42 Months

Elijah mentioned to me yesterday, when Tom and his wife came to Israel to find Elijah, they did stay with Elijah, as he recalls, 2-3 months in the same apartment building, so they got to know each other very well. Elijah phones him regularly every few days.

To this day, Elijah does not really know who God's chosen Moses is, although he's met some that claim to be him. But Elijah has said that until the true Moses turns the Nile River into blood, it can only be guesswork on his part.