Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
George:"These days of Sifting are Revealing that which will be Caught Up!"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/georgee221.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

George E (21 Feb 2013)
"These days of Sifting are Revealing that which will be Caught Up!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear John and Doves,
A word of encouragement..........

"Satan Has Desired To Sift You As Wheat." Luke 22:31?

“Satan wanted to get his hands on the disciples and drive them to fear and utter despair over what was coming up - the betrayal and crucifixion of their Lord.

But in the next verse Jesus says, "But I have prayed for you (singular) that your faith may not fail."

Our heads are not in the sand that we don’t see and feel the daily evil pressing in upon us from all sides.

The Devil is up to no good in all his daily antics. But we were warned in the Bible that perilous days would come. That means “ragingly insane” times!

God’s solution is that we abide in the Faith of Christ!. We MUST depend on

His guidance and leadership in this hour and KNOW that He is our DEFENSE!.

Those that Know their Lord depend on Him when the going gets tuff!

It’s gonna get allot worse, folks. You know that as well as I do.

We, The Body of Christ, live in the hour of GREATEST EXPECTATION!!!

The Rapture appears to be very near, but I Thess says that “that those that are alive and remain” shall be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. The Rapture!

Just think about it, those that are still alive (after some “event” wipes out a whole bunch of folks), and remain, (those supernaturally protected by the Holy Spirit to participate in this GREAT CATCHING UP! ……….( my thoughts inserted )….

God always deals with “Remnants”! Those that are ALIVE and REMAIN!

No, I don’t believe that every believer will make the Rapture, they will have to suffer death because in these last days they “neglected so great salvation”! They fiddled away their opportunities to “Be ye Holy, as I am Holy”! They loved life with the WORLD!

We’re not talking about our salvation experience, we’re ‘talking about our walk with the Lord AFTER we were saved! This is called the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in our Soul, that dying to self, to bring us into that place of the Mature man in Christ.

How many opportunities did we take advantage of to be an overcome while in this life?.

How much of the Fruit of the Spirit was Christ allowed to work out in our lives:

Love, joy, peace, gentleness, goodness, faith, patience, kindness, self-control…….

The children of Israel had to cross over the Jordan and take possession of that which was

Promised to them! That is a “type” of the life we are to live after we are saved! Pursuing Godliness! Overcomers! The overcomers inherit ALL the promises of God!

I believe that the Rapture will be a special reward , a transfiguration, for those that “apprehended that for which they were already apprehended of the Lord!

God has provided each one of us Opportunities to Grow in Christ in this life! I don’t expect to see ANY Carnal believer in that caught up crowd!

Paul said in 2 Tim 4:10

For Demas has forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica

! I believe Demas is one of many Christians represented here that will not receive a full reward at the Bema Judgment Seat of Christ BECAUSE they loved this present world!

Remember, The Rapture will reveal God’s Glory in Christ shinning forth within us! HIS Character that has been worked out in our lives will be what GLOWS from our New man!

NOTHING of our Flesh, the desires of our SELF, will make it!

SO, what’s important? The things of this world that is soon to be burned up?

Or seeking the Lord with all our heart and living in Faith, depending on Him for EVERYTHING and not being ashamed to be known as one of HIS!

To Believe means

1. To Trust in

2. To rely on

3. To adhere to ALL THAT CHRIST IS!!!

If Christ is our life, then we are co-operating with the Holy Spirit letting Christ live His

Life thru us. If we love ANYTHING more than Christ we are NOT WORTHY of Him!

"How can we differentiate the love, humility, and patience that are out of ourselves from that which is the spreading of Christ? How can we differentiate the “brass” from the “gold”? The best way to differentiate these two categories of things is by our inner sense. However, in order to sense these things, we must have a proper spiritual “nose.” If we are spiritually healthy, we will have a healthy spiritual nose. Many times we will sense that someone has love, but this love is not so sweet. This love has no sense of Christ. There is not the sweet odor of Christ in that love. Rather, this love is full of the self. Again someone may have humility toward a brother, but this humility has no sense, no sweetness, no sweet odor of Christ. We can sense the odor of Christ or the odor of pride in humility. We cannot define it, but we can sense it. We all have to learn to do this. Then Christ will grow within us.

Here we can see how much we need to deny the self, how much we need the work of the cross. The work of the cross is not only to deal with the evil things but also to deal with the good things. It is to deal with our behavior. Strictly speaking, we should not have mere behavior. What we should have is simply life, Christ spreading Himself from within." (Anonymous)

Satan wants us to take our eyes OFF the Prize of the High Calling of God in Christ Jesus to “worry”

About what we don’t have any power over here on this earth! God's solution........

Whatsoever things are true, honest, just,

Whatsoever things are pure, love, and of good report,

If there be any virtue, if there be any PRAISE,

Think on these things...................Philippians 4:8

Our times are in God’s Hand!

These days of Satan's Sifting are Revealing the pure in heart that will be Caught Up to meet the Lord in the air!

Shalom,

George E.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out