Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mathman: "Could we see TWO separation Abominations standing in the Holy / Unholy Places on March 22

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman219.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Mathman (19 Feb 2013)
"Could we see TWO separation Abominations standing in the Holy / Unholy Places on March 22, 2013?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

Disclaimer: Not to sound like a broken record, but I must again stress that mathematics ALWAYS takes a backseat to the Bible. Math does not prove the Bible, the Bible proves the Bible. I stress that this post is only speculation on my part and should NEVER be misinterpreted as a “so sayeth the Lord” prophecy. Not only that, but I would also like to note that March 22, 2013 is NOT even my favorite GUESS for the Rapture to occur (wherein, in reality, ANY day now could be THE day). Indeed, my favorite GUESS is actually towards the end of Passover, perhaps on March 31, 2013 as the world turns it’s calendar to April Fool’s Day. Wouldn’t that be appropriate?

Using multiple Scriptures to outline my thoughts, I am going to sequentially show why there is a very real possibility that we could see not one, but TWO abominations, one standing in the Holy Place and the other standing in the Unholy Place, on the exact same day, March 22, 2013:

“OBAMA”-NATION #1:

Did God outline that His Holy Place is Jerusalem?

Zechariah 2:8: “For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.”

In the verse above, God defines the apple of His eye as none other than Jerusalem. Jerusalem, and the land of Israel that contains her, is the prophetic time peace of all that is prophecy. Jerusalem is a burdensome stone that makes the whole world tremble.

In turn, the expression “Apple of the eye” is defined as “something or someone that one cherishes above all else or all others” and “one that someone loves above all others”.

Zechariah 2:8 specifically tells us that the God of love loves Jerusalem above EVERY other place on earth. This is spelled out for all the world to see in Zechariah 2:8. As such, it certainly does not, in any way, seem a stretch to define Jerusalem as “THE Holy Place”.

In other words, who here, in good conscience, could effectively argue that a place defined by the Holiest of all as the “Apple of His eye” could be anything but THE Holy Place? Keep this in mind as we move on to the next question.

Could the final 10 day (or less) prelude to the Great Tribulation begin 1260 days after a certain world-renowned peace covenant was awarded to President Obama?

Daniel 9:27: “And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

Defying all logic, the world granted President Obama the Nobel Peace Prize on October 9, 2009. According to Renee M., this was the start of the second of two comingled prophetic weeks, one which began on Ron Reese’s date of October 29, 2008 and the other on October 9, 2009. As most Bible Scholars would agree, a prophetic “week” is equal to 2520 days.

Renee’s logic is sound and seems to define a date to watch out for as October 9, 2009 to March 22, 2013 is exactly 1260 days. In turn, 1260 days is half of 2520 days, or “in the midst of the week”. Therefore, will March 22, 2013 be the day that President Obama violates his promise of peace, exactly “in the midst of the week” as per Daniel 9:27? If so, will such violation be done in private (witnessed by God and the NWO alone) or in public (who knows how)?

Regardless, the timing of Obama’s first visit to Jerusalem, the Holy Place as defined above, is suspicious to say the least. It’s exact timing coinciding with the March 22, 2013 1260 day “Peace Covenant” end date multiplies this a thousand fold and, IMO, marks it as a significant prophetic date.

So what exactly may start on March 22, 2013? Daniel 9:27 strongly hints that perhaps this will be the time in which “that determined shall be poured upon the desolate”.

Hold on now, wouldn’t Obama have to be in Jerusalem on March 22, 2013 for this to make sense?

Clearly that was a loaded question that you already know that I know the answer is YES.

Indeed, all knowledgeable watchers should already be well aware that Obama will be landing in Jerusalem on Nisan 10 (March 20, 2013), the exact Jewish day that Jesus Himself entered Jerusalem on a donkey four days before the Passover that saw His crucifixion. Not only that, but we also know that Obama will still be standing in the Holy Place on March 22, 2013. This is not conjecture, but rather matches his formal itinerary as publicly outlined and published in detail by the White House.

However, this event only truly gets REALLY exciting once it is matched with Scripture that appears applicable for just this time and just this event:

Matthew 24:15, 21: “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)…For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.”

For those who doubt Obama could eventually be the Anti-Christ (which cannot officially occur until Satan actually possesses him – a FUTURE event), it is simply time to WAKE UP!! Exactly 1260 days after receiving the most prestigious peace prize in the entire world, Obama will be standing in the Holy Place. Even someone who is math-phobic can see this is truly remarkable and noteworthy timing.

Now then, REALLY let Matthew 24:15, 21 sink in. To help do so, I have taken the liberty of paraphrasing and capitalizing these passages as follows: “When ye see the abomination stand in the Holy Place, THEN shall be GREAT TRIBULATION”.

Now before you move on, just let the Holy Spirit within you truly linger on this for a while. Is this not making absolute sense to you? Am I being “out there” and “far-fetched” with the above? If so, I would love to have you explain how? For those of you who remain an “Obama-doubter”, do you not owe it to yourself to REALLY ponder the above?

POSSIBLE SYNCHRONIZED ABOMINATION #2:

Did Satan outline that his “Unholy Place” is Rome?

Hal Lindsey is a highly respected prophetic scholar. In his excellent February 15, 2013 broadcast, Hal Scripturally outlines, primarily using the Book of Revelation, why Rome will be the seat of power of the False Prophet, most likely the next Pope:

http://www.hallindsey.com/

I won’t repeat the Scriptural facts outlined in this amazing episode, but hope you take the time to watch it and see for yourself. However, Hal Lindsey has me convinced that the next Pope to rise will very likely be the False Prophet and will be based out of Rome. If so, would this not make Rome Satan’s “Unholy Place”?

Will the next Pope be “crowned” on March 22, 2013?

It has been announced that voting by the Cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church (the “RCC” will begin on March 15, 2013 (which coincides with the “Ides of March”, which is defined as the 15th of March). This voting process is called a “conclave”. These conclaves can last days, weeks, months or even years before a Pope is decided. However, for the last Pope, this took only 24 hours. Also, the last few have taken a week or less.

As such, it is very possible that March 22, 2013 could represent the day on which the next Pope is “crowned” (but ONLY IF it is God’s Will). Will March 22, 2013 be the official day that the “False Prophet” takes office? If so, would the 40 day delay from Pope Benedict’s resignation (February 11, 2013) to the new Pope being elected on March 22, 2013 have been specifically orchestrated by the New World Order?

Overall Assessment

Is it not simply incredible that Pope Benedict waited until now to resign, a one in 600 year event?

Is it not simply incredible that this is perfectly timed with Obama’s first Jerusalem visit since becoming President of the most powerful nation on earth?

Is it farfetched to believe that the magnitude of this synchronicity was highlighted to us watchers by the Lord Himself by using a lightning strike on St. Peter’s on the day of the Pope’s resignation of February 11th and a 1 in a 100 million meteorite / asteroid occurrence on the exact same day of February 15th?

Is it not truly amazing that events have materialized wherein it could be even possible to see, on the exact same day, both:

The Anti-Christ standing in the Holy Place; AND

The False Prophet standing in the Unholy Place

Before I go on, I must fully acknowledge that Scripture NEVER outlines, or even hints at, TWO Abominations occurring at around the same time. Nonetheless, would this not be an incredible “Double Witness” pointing directly to the nearness of our Departure?

MARCH 22, 2013 to MARCH 31, 2013: THE TEN DAYS OF AWE?

Renee M has done an incredible job outlining the above time period as being the possible season of our departure. However, could an often overlooked passage hint that we may have ten days of incredible witnessing opportunities, lasting from March 22, 2013 to March 31, 2013 inclusive?

Perhaps Revelation 2:10 hints at this. Revelation 2:10 states the following: “Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.”

Before I elaborate on Revelation 2:10, it is important to stress the following two points:

1) Many believe that this particular passage in prophecy has already been fulfilled. However, this has not been proven beyond a doubt, wherein some have even tried to do so by translating the 10 days to actually mean 10 years. Regardless, even if already fulfilled, could this passage not be a DUAL prophecy, given that the Book of Revelation that contains it is specifically an End-Times Book?

2) I, in no way, believe, that we are already in any form of end-times tribulation. Rather, I believe we are witnessing the birth pains that are specifically leading up to this terrible time. To confirm my position, I strongly feel that the Great Tribulation will NOT begin until the simultaneous Rapture / Sudden Destruction, ensuring that the Bride will NOT be around for this horrendous time in any form, shape or manner.

With this firmly in mind, ask yourself the following question:

Is it possible that March 22, 2013 could mark the beginning of “Noah’s rain”, wherein the tribulation will NOT yet have begun. In other words, just like in the days of Noah, could these rains, rains that will bring untold death and destruction, begin with us still here, wherein no one but us watchers would yet realize that incredible danger and death is just around the corner (post-Rapture of course)?

EXCITING!! Is it not truly amazing that such synchronization of abominations could even be a possible event? Could such synchronization on March 22nd possibly represent the starting pistol telling us to begin our final sprint to the finish line?

Regardless, I feel led to caution one and all to not do anything they normally wouldn’t do without being specifically led to do so by the Lord.

Brothers and sisters, an unprecedented number of watchers are geared up for watching this Passover season. Are you ready to meet the Lord in the sky? Repent and believe that grace is by faith alone and can ONLY be attained through Jesus Christ. Get ready and leave the temptations of this world behind and ready yourself as a Bride.

Surely, time is almost up.

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Mathman: "Could we see TWO separation Abominations standing in the Holy / Unholy Places on Marc

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/lauren220-1.htm

Lauren (20 Feb 2013)
"Re: Mathman (19 Feb 2013) Two Abominations March 22, 2013"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mathman,

In your http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman219.htm you asked if the 10 days or less between March 22-31 are a prelude to the Great Tribulation beginning 1260 days after the ‘Nobel Peace Prize’ was awarded to President Obama?

Daniel 9:27: “And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

First of all, I believe this text is a continuation of Daniel 9:26 and is speaking about the SEVEN “And after threescore and two weeks, shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:”

You stated that, According to Renee M., this was the start of the second of two comingled prophetic weeks, one which began on Ron Reese’s date of October 29, 2008 and the other on October 9, 2009.

As most Bible Scholars would agree, a prophetic “week” is equal to 2520 days”.

I have a question, what about September 19, 2009, doesn’t that start the Hebraic New Year and the “7” or week 63 in Daniel’s 70 week prophecy, that ends on week 69, October 2, 2016 with the 7 weeks containing 2570 days.

What makes this even more convincing that Daniel 9:26a…and 9:27 are speaking of the Messiah and the “7” because the midst of this week or day 1285 is March 26, 2013 when at Sundown the ‘Feast of First Fruits’ begins.

It will be at this time he is “cut off but not by himself”, which means he will be standing in the strength and majesty of the Name of his God in the wilderness and nourishing his flock, and fulfilling the “everlasting inheritance covenant” promised in Micah 5:2-5 and 2 Samuel 7:10-16 are but two.

You say, Renee’s logic is sound and seems to define a date to watch out for as October 9, 2009 to March 22, 2013 is exactly 1260 days. In turn, 1260 days is half of 2520 days, or “in the midst of the week”.

Now I am confused, if I add 1260 days here, it counts out of 29 Av 5776 or September 2, 2016, a whole month before God’s New Year begins on 1 Tishri.

Mathman, what is her logic? Does she use God’s calendar?

You asked, Therefore, will March 22, 2013 be the day that President Obama violates his promise of peace, exactly “in the midst of the week” as per Daniel 9:27? If so, will such violation be done in private (witnessed by God and the NWO alone) or in public (who knows how)?

Mathman, I believe Daniel 11:20-22 is pretty clear, that the “vile person”, or the ‘antichrist’ is a witness and watches him being swept away in a flood, that I believe occurs during three days of darkness leading up to Passover, March 25, 2013 that is brought on by the ‘storm of the LORD”, and that very well could happen on March 22, 2013.

Stay safe, and wait your response, the Ezekiel 33:6 watching one

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Mathman: "Could we see TWO separation Abominations standing in the Holy / Unholy Places on Marc

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/carlw223-2.htm

Carl Worline (23 Feb 2013)
"I Think Mathman is Precisely Correct"

Hi Everybody,

In the past I have never been very comfortable in translating the term "holy place" in Matthew 24:15 to mean the rebuilt Jewish Temple. It is certainly convenient to assume this is what the term meant, but it just didn't fit all that well. And then there is that weird comment immediately after it saying that the reader needs to understand what it really means. Obviously the author (the Holy Spirit speaking through Matthew) is telling us that the term "holy place" is, somehow, symbolic. If the term "holy place" means Jerusalem, as Mathman suggests, then everything makes sense, and a lot of pieces fall into place perfectly in the overall end times big picture.
Matthew 24:15, 21: “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)…For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Everything happens for a reason. Obama didn't just happen to go to Jerusalem on a whim or because he is bored. And another thing, what is with this "logo" for the trip?? Since when did Obama's joy rides (or any other president for that matter) need a logo for an official trip??? There is a major reason for making this trip, and the timing is no coincidence either.

Satan likes to mimic God. Obama is making his triumphant entry into Jerusalem as the peacemaker of the world on the same day that Jesus made His triumphant entry almost 2,000 years ago.

I could also make the point that Jesus rode into Jerusalem riding on an ass, and Obama will be riding into Jerusalem and is a . . . . Oh well, you get the picture. Anyway, this might be stretching it a bit. Sorry.

St. Malachy's incredible timing for the last pope to step up was no coincidence (nor was the accuracy of his long list of predictions). Lightning striking the Vatican on the day it was announced was not a coincidence. They say lightning never strikes the same place twice, but it did on that day. In fact, the more I think about it, the more "coincidences" I find for the timing of the signs of the end times that are coming together as we read this.

I am really anxious to see what happens in the next 30 days. In the meantime, re-read Mathman's article. There is a lot of really sound logic here:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman219.htm

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman223.htm

Mathman (23 Feb 2013)
"Satan "sitting in the Temple of God" = The Mark of the Beast"

Dear Doves,

Thank you Denise and others for indicating your enjoyment of my previous posts. I REALLY appreciate the positive response!! On that note, I would like to take the time to further my thoughts on the subject as outlined below.

In my inner circle of brothers and sisters, an excellent question was asked of my previous posts as follows:

“I really like your most recent post, but how do you explain this passage:

2 Thessalonians 2:4, “Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”

Unless the temple is not a physical building, but is in each of us??”

While I am not saying a physical temple, even if a temporary structure, could not be erected by the Jews for the Anti-Christ to desecrate, I am simply stating that I do not believe that this is a requirement.

Indeed, I strongly believe that we need to continuously view BOTH Old Testament prophecy and New Testament prophecy under current conditions. More specifically, the condition of the New Testament Age of Grace, and all of its glorious implications (wherein such Age of Grace will end at the Rapture).

As many here are aware, it is commonly understood that the New Testament reveals what the Old Testament conceals. This has never been more true, IMO, than in the above passage as outlined above. So then, does the New Testament reveal any NEW information not known in the Old Testament as to what exactly is meant in this passage by “the temple of God”?

I believe that it most certainly does:

1 Corinthians 6:19: “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”

I believe that God purposely made this updated definition of the “temple of God” crystal clear. Now, let us do a quick comparison of the old definition versus the new definition:

Old Testament temple of God: Physical temple in Jerusalem. Can be destroyed (and was – twice – still not rebuilt). Physical residence of the Holy of Holies. Access was only available one day a year by one specified person using a precise ritual.

New Testament temple of God: Physical temple in the hearts of people. Can never be destroyed, as this “temple” will spiritually end up in either heaven or hell, depending on your choice to either accept or reject Jesus. Spiritual residence of the Holy of Holies. Access available 24 hours a day, every single day (PRAISE BE THE LORD!!!).

Now, let us expand on this using the light of the Book of Revelation:

My brothers and sisters in Christ, according to the Bible, the heart of each person left behind is exactly where the Lord Himself indicated that the False Prophet, using the Anti-Christ as the focus of worship, will attack (see Revelation 13).

Indeed, Revelation 13 indicates that taking the Mark of the Beast will specifically mean accepting Satan in your heart, permanently and irrevocably corrupting the temple of God. Unlike anywhere else in the Bible, the acceptance of the Mark will be an irrevocable decision that will send a person to hell.

This seems to specifically explain why the Mark of the Beast will be so dangerous! This seems to explain why three separate angels will speak to EVERYONE on the planet that taking the Mark will **** them to Hell. Does it not make sense that it will be because people will have made a decision to elevate Satan “so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God (people’s hearts), shewing himself that he is God”?

Surprise, surprise, I will now put this into a mathematical formulaJ:

Taking the Mark of the Beast = Satan sitting in the “Temple of God” (your heart) = an irrevocable ticket to Hell

When you examine the whole prophecy in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 from a different perspective, using knowledge revealed at the very end as promised by Daniel himself (Progressive Revelation, as Ron Reese refers to it), doesn’t this make a lot of sense?

It is sad to see that SOOO many watchers are waiting to see the Temple being rebuilt to even believe that we are at the end. The above analysis should reveal to them that they seriously need to reevaluate that this rebuilt Temple is a REQUIREMENT. I reiterate, I am not saying such physical temple CAN’T be rebuilt in Jerusalem, just that it doesn’t HAVE to be rebuilt for the end to come.

Not to sound like a broken record, and before any of you write any terse replies, I would like to once again remind everyone that the Lord Himself, NOT ME, said our bodies are the new temple of God!!! Trust 1 Corinthians 6:19 on this, NOT ME!!

Disclaimer: As per my previous few posts, I again stress that mathematics ALWAYS takes a backseat to the Bible. Math does not prove the Bible, the Bible proves the Bible. I stress that this post is only speculation on my part and should NEVER be misinterpreted as a “so sayeth the Lord” prophecy. Not only that, but I would also like to note that March 22, 2013 is NOT even my favorite GUESS for the Rapture to occur (wherein, in reality, ANY day now could be THE day). Indeed, my favorite GUESS is actually towards the end of Passover, perhaps on March 31, 2013 as the world turns it’s calendar to April Fool’s Day. Wouldn’t that be appropriate?

Brothers and sisters, an unprecedented number of watchers are geared up for watching this Passover season. Are you ready to meet the Lord in the sky? Repent and believe that grace is by faith alone and can ONLY be attained through Jesus Christ. Get ready and leave the temptations of this world behind and ready yourself as a Bride.

Surely, time is almost up.

YbiC, MathMan

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL