Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel Watch:Dupes: Part 786

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Dupes: Part 786

As another example of social media harming Israel, I happened upon a Twitter message from Rick Love this past week:

“I am locked away for the next two days working on the final stages of editing my book on peacemaking. Appreciate your prayers. Thanks!”

With the transformation of the evangelical church today in America, we see a definite center-left trend among the leadership. “Peacemaking” is a noble challenge, but one must remember that even basic language today comes loaded with extra meaning. In evangelical circles today, a “peacemaker” more than likely follows high-profile leaders like Shane Claiborne, Tony Campolo, Jim Wallis, etc. If one can understand that folks like this are leftists—not liberals—then one can begin to understand how one component of peacemaking involves—ironically—putting Israel in great danger.

On his website, Love has a paper, “Following Jesus in a Glocalized World,” using terminology presumably developed by Bob Roberts Jr., pastor of Northwood Church in Texas. Roberts, you’ll remember, gushed over his meeting in New York with Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood chieftain Muhammad Morsi. Roberts also doesn’t like questions about his associations with Muslims, and the implications that has for Israel—hence his decline of my interview request(s) and subsequent block on Twitter.

I digress.

Rick Love, I have no doubt, is very sincere in his efforts to build bridges with Muslims. I found it incredibly interesting though to check out whom he “follows” on Twitter. A sampling:

Porter Speakman Jr. (director of the Christian Zionist-mocking film “With God on Our Side” ; David Neff (editorial vice-president for Christianity Today); The Economist (left-leaning European news magazine); Catalyst; Cameron Strang; Mark Driscoll; NPR News; Al Zazeera English; Alan Hirsch; Joshua Dubois (who until recently headed Obama’s Office of Faith Based and Neighborhood Parterships); Rob Bell; Lynne Hybels; World Vision; John Ortberg; Rachel Held Evans; Gabe Lyons; Christ at the Checkpoint; Tony Campolo; Ed Stetzer; Shane Claiborne; Donald Miller.

The list goes painfully on, but you get the idea. Each of the people/organizations listed above would either be overtly hostile to Israel, or they hobnob with those who are. Hence, Rick Love’s view of Israel is, I can safely presume, similar to that of Mahmoud Abbas.

That is, Middle East peace would flourish were it not for the “occupation,” etc.

Let me add another element to this discussion of Rick Love’s Twitter friends. It’s important to show you the networking and similarity in thought among those who have decided that traditional Christianity needs new pr (to paraphrase Andy Stanley and Matthew Paul Turner). This marketing makeover—please get this—has as a linchpin belief the desire to overturn evangelical support for Israel.

Whether it’s Twitter, Facebook, regular books, e-books, YouTube videos, or another medium, the cunning of the Palestinians and their advocates is breathtaking. They are taking down the Goliath of pro Israel support world-wide: American Evangelicals. Witness a recent book, Red Letter Revolution.

Red Letter Revolution (currently ranked 10, 322 on Amazon: it’s selling well), which was released by Thomas Nelson Publishers in October, 2012, was produced by pro Palestinians Tony Campolo and Shane Claiborne. They describe themselves as evangelicals, which is incredibly clever. Where I come from, an evangelical—generally speaking—is a Bible-believing, conservative Christian committed to pure evangelism.

The New “Evangelicals,” however, have co-opted the word out of necessity. So long as they were on the outside looking in, for example, from within a mainline church denomination, evangelicals understood they were left-wing and an “unequal yoking,” as it were.

But when those leftists were given their marching orders to infiltrate evangelicalism, they went right into evangelical churches and pronounced themselves of like-mind.

This is why Brian McLaren self-identifies as an evangelical.

This is how they get books like Red Letter Revolution into Family Christian Stores, ostensibly an evangelical bookstore chain.

(By the way, Thomas Nelson Publishers will publish what sells. That’s why their backlist and frontlist contain books by conservative authors and books by leftists. The bottom line is what matters, and these publishers are heat-seeking missiles for affluent demographics.)

Among the endorsers for Red Letter Revolution are: Bono, Jimmy Carter, Desmond Tutu, Elias Chacour, Eugene Peterson, Phyllis Tickle, Michael Lerner, Rob Bell, and Brian McLaren.

Do you know what will/is happening? This book and others like it are being absorbed by young people, eager to make a difference in the world. The problem is, they do not understand that the hand at the end of the rope pulling them up to greatness and relevance is evil.

It’s documented history that Yasser Arafat was schooled by his Soviet handlers to undermine Western support for Israel. The Soviets themselves had been engaged in social attacks on America for decades.

The current attempts to pry evangelicals away from the Jewish state come directly from this line of attack.

One of the results of this amazingly successful strategy has been to turn truth on its head. In today’s world, evangelical leaders in America think the Palestinian Authority is a genuine partner for peace. At the same time, they think Benjamin Netanyahu is a blood-thirsty ogre.

This is why a Middle East neophyte/rube like Donald Miller can make baseless, grotesque charges against Israel (see his November 19, 2012 blog at www.storylineblog.com) and get away with it. My many attempts to get Miller to provide documentation for charging Israel with war crimes has gone completely unheard! This is Evangelical America, 2013.

If you read Red Letter Revolution—and I advocate doing so in order to understand one’s enemy—please keep an airsickness bag handy.

In Chapter 22 of Red Letter Revolution (“Dialogue on the Middle East” , Campolo and Claiborne have a chat about the threats to Mideast peace. The villains are the usual suspects: Israel and her evangelical supporters.

Campolo and Claiborne do acknowledge Hamas rockets flying into Israel, but they regard Hamas as “angry.” They also make the following mind-boggling statement:

“Since Jews and Arabs would be mixed up together [they are now] living side by side, Hamas would probably have to give up lobbing rockets into Israeli territory because by doing so they would be just as likely to kill their own people as their ‘enemies.’”

My goodness, where to start.

Are Campolo and Claiborne (& numerous Friends) aware that Hamas regularly uses human (Palestinian) shields? Are they aware that Hamas has no regard whatsoever for human life? And who is putting “enemies” in quotes? Campolo and Claiborne. For Hamas surely views Jews as their enemies. That’s why their charter calls for the destruction of the Jewish state.

Further, Hamas murders Palestinian converts to Christianity. Have you ever heard a member of the Religious Left in American address this?

This chapter in Red Letter Revolution is so flatly wrong, one is tempted to give up the hope of ever getting through to people who do not see reality when it comes to the Middle East.

And that’s why Rick Love’s associations are so interesting and important.

Some people who admit to being dupes, willingly, say that’s it’s for a greater good. It’s a variation of the theme “being a fool for Christ.”

That’s a valid point. No doubt many, many evangelicals willing to go far in building bridges with Muslim leaders would say that they don’t care who thinks they are the “useful idiots” Lenin cultivated.

Well, then I say to them: go on and try to build your bridges, though I am certain it is a bridge too far.

For the rest of us, reality demands that we tell the world the truth about Israel, her Arab neighbors, and those of us who see the Jewish state as a true peacemaker.

jim@prophecymatters.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out