Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carl Worline: The Pieces Fall Into Place

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.rogershermansociety.org/fivedoves/oaktree026.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, 2/17/2013 8:32 PM
Subject: The Pieces Fall Into Place

The Pieces Fall Into Place

By Carl Worline

After writing my last post I have been doing a lot of thinking, and all of a sudden several pieces of the end-times jigsaw puzzle just seemed to fall into place, fitting perfectly with each other.

In 1139 AD Saint Malachy was summoned to Rome by Pope Innocent II and while he was there had a vision of all future popes. He numbered all of these popes in order, beginning with Pope Celestine II, and wrote down a Latin motto that described each one. Some of these mottos were rather general, but some were extremely specific, and all of these mottos proved to be accurate. Curiously, Malachy failed to put down a number for the last pope, leading some to wonder if this was a simple mistake, or if the last pope would not be officially elected and installed as pope. The motto for this last pope was Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman).

Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone is the Camerlengo of the Roman Catholic Church and is the number two man in the Vatican. As such, he will take over the duties of acting pope when the current pope hands over the keys and punches out for the last time, which will happen on February 28th. Bertone is also one of the odds-on favorites to be elected as Benedict's replacement. One of his given names is Peter, and his qualifications to become either the anti-Christ, or the false prophet, seem to be tailor made. Bertone is strongly linked to Rome and is eminently qualified to hold the title of Peter of Rome. Read Mathman's excellent expose to see what these qualifications include:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman216-2.htm

Below is a link to Wikipedia that describes the duties and authority of the Camerlengo of the Roman Catholic Church. In essence, he is the Secretary of State of the Vatican:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_Secretary_of_State

In the section of the Zohar entitled: "Signs Heralding the Messiah" it says that in the Jewish year 5773 the representatives of the world will gather in Rome and that fire falling from heaven will destroy all of them, except for the ones that have not arrived yet. We are currently right in the middle of the Jewish year 5773. At least this is what Tom Horn and Cris Putnam claimed in a recent radio discussion. Here is the link to that show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAnCz0oNNzQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

According to this account by Tom Horn and Cris Putnam, this is when the anti-Christ will start to proclaim himself. The Prophecy of the Popes by St. Malachy is 874 years old, and the prophecy in the Zohar dates back around 900 years. Both of these prophecies seem to remarkably agree with each other, yet history shows that neither of them could have know about the other when they were written.

The Bible says that the anti-Christ and the false prophet will have the ability to call down fire from the sky at will.

A couple of years ago I read an article about the three prophecies of Fatima in which the third prophecy stated that the final pope will actually step over the dead bodies of the cardinals and other priests in Rome. The truth of the matter is that nobody outside of the pope and a few of his closest associates know what the third and final prophecy says because the only copy that Lucia Santos wrote down before her death is in the hands of the Vatican. The Catholic Church has released what they say is the true original document, but there is a huge quantity of evidence pointing to this document being a forgery. The version of the third prophecy that the Catholic Church now says is genuine makes no mention of the last pope walking over the bodies of cardinals. The chief spokesman for the Vatican, who is vehemently claiming that the document is genuine and that it has not been tampered with, is Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro Evasio, Bertone — whose given name is Pietro (Peter) — and who is the odds-on favorite to be the false prophet. Such a convenient coincidence.

Below is a link to Wikipedia that discusses the three prophecies of Fatima as well as the controversy that surrounds the authenticity of the version of the third prophecy that the Catholic Church claims is authentic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_F%C3%A1tima

Personally, I believe what I read a couple years ago. The last pope will walk over the bodies of the cardinals who gather in Rome for the final conclave. This is just my gut feeling, but if it is true it certainly links a lot of prophecies by others together.

Something else that hit me as strangely convenient. Apparently, Wikipedia has recently changed its position about the authenticity of the St Malachy prophecies. Several articles on the internet point out that Wikipedia went from saying that the document by Malachy was probably authentic, to saying it is a forgery. These accusations are true. I used Wikipedia as a reference on St. Malachy when I wrote an article a couple of months ago, and I looked at the same Wikipedia page again today. It has definitely changed by a full 180 degrees.

Could it be that history is being re-written by some sinister force for some sinister purpose???

So, here is the scenario I see: Pope Benedict steps down on February 28th and Peter the Roman (aka Peter Bertone) takes over as acting pope. Cardinals from around the world gather in Rome, but are killed by fire falling from heaven (except for the ones who haven't arrived yet). The conclave never has a chance to vote. Since almost all of the cardinals are dead it is impossible to hold a conclave, so Bertone continues in his role as acting pope, which is why St. Malachy left off the number of the last pope when he wrote all of this down. Bertone leads the Catholic Church through the tribulation until both Rome and the Vatican are destroyed. The End.

Carl Worline

The Anakypto Forum Listener Letters

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Carl Worline: The Pieces Fall Into Place

Steven thanks for posting this.

I agree with Carl Worline's scenario with some modifications:

I think by that circumstances that happen so quickly killing many of the cardinals then there is nothing left except Paul Benedict must continue as the next Pope BUT with daily routine and all his routines is handled by the False Prophet which is not a Pope but has a role as a Pope though not elected yet.

We will have a month more or less to see about it.

And as I also noticed in the Malachi's prophecy:

In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the terrible judge will judge his people. The End.

See the words: IN THE EXTREME PERSECUTION .... which I think is The tribulation or great tribulation.

Then the next words are: WILL SIT PETER THE ROMAN. We see the words WILL SIT, this means THE TRIBULATION (GREAT TRIBULATION) should happen first BEFORE the next POPE is installed after 111th Pope.
Since we know they will have a conclave in mid of March this year which is less than a month from now, I believe we will have the tribulation (great tribulation; depending on what your stand is) in LESS THAN A MONTH!!! And if you pretrib, the rapture will happen even sooner than that!

What an interesting time watch!!!

Re: Carl Worline: The Pieces Fall Into Place

Hi Gimel,

Thanks for posting.

Alot of variable outcomes are still 'on the table' for sure!

Catholic church could be weakened greatly and 'islam' could increase power around the 'world' so then the persecution of Christians and Jews could elevate dramatically 'overnight'

World economies seem poised to fold as well.

Food around the world will be in short supply.

Nation against nation......wars and rumors of wars are increasing.

Earthquakes will continue to increase as well heavenly signs will continue to be topics all year .....not to mention the Solar and Lunar eclipses forecast for 2014-2015.

All of this is very sobering and almost surreal.

February 21 2013 is 30 days before March 20-25 2013.....

I'm expecting an earthquake in the pacific area around February 27 2013.

In march 28 2013 I'm expecting a very large earthquake in the southern hemisphere........

What will happen if anything in Israel in the next 30-40 days?

Keep looking UP our redemption draws nigh.

God Bless

Steven