Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mathman:"March 22, 2013: Will Cardinal Bertone be "crowned" the next Pope?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman216-2.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Mathman (16 Feb 2013)
"March 22, 2013: Will Cardinal Bertone be "crowned" the next Pope?"

Dear Doves,

As outlined in my sister post titled, “March 22, 2013 to March 31, 2013 - The Ten Days of Awe?”, there appears to be some amazing “coincidences” with respect to the next pope for the date of March 22, 2013. The purpose of this post is to outline my thoughts on the following question:

Will Cardinal Bertone be “crowned” the next Pope on March 22, 2013?

As mentioned in my sister post, Mathematics ALWAYS takes a backseat to the Bible. Math does not prove the Bible, the Bible proves the Bible. As such, I stress that this is only speculation on my part and should NEVER be misinterpreted as a “so sayeth the Lord” prophecy. I also want to note that March 22, 2013 is NOT my favorite GUESS for the Rapture to occur (wherein, in reality, ANY day now could be THE day). Indeed, my favorite GUESS is actually towards the end of Passover, perhaps on March 31, 2013 as the world turns it’s calendar to April Fool’s Day. Wouldn’t that be appropriate?

As with my other post, I invite you to come with me as I outline some more exciting “coincidences”, both in actual scheduled world events and in day counts, to the period beginning March 22, 2013:

Pope’s Resignation STUNS the World

Jesus promised that the Great Tribulation would come upon the world suddenly and without warning (to those who aren’t watching). Jesus also promised that this would come upon the world “as in the days of Noah”. Noah was 600 years old when the flood began. Is it merely coincidence that it has been almost 600 years (598 years to be precise) since the last time a Pope resigned?

So rare is a Pope resigning that it was the lead story on ALL of the global Mainstream Media (MSM) outlets. I always say that, IF the MSM makes something a big deal, I believe it is destined to become an even bigger deal.

As outlined in my sister post, I have many reasons to believe that March 2013 is going to be a HUGELY prophetic month. It includes the “season of Passover”, the most Holy of Days wherein God originally called His people out from Egypt. Would this not be analogous to the Lord calling us, His Bride, out of modern Babylon? Personally, Passover has ALWAYS been my very favorite of watch days.

More specifically, I believe that March 22, 2013, in particular, could be the beginning of some unprecedented events leading to the Rapture / Sudden Destruction not long after. With the Lord, the number 40 has always been a period of trial and judgment. The Lord was tempted for 40 days in the wilderness. God’s chosen wandered for 40 years before coming to the Holy Place.

Did the Pope’s sudden and shocking resignation serve as a 40 day warning to repent and be saved? From the Pope’s resignation on February 11, 2013 to March 22, 2013 is 40 days inclusive. Is March 22, 2013, the 33rd Anniversary of the Georgia Guidelines wherein President Obama will still be in Jerusalem, be the day that the new Pope will be “crowned”?

Cardinal Bertone – His Background appears ideal for becoming the next Pope

As has been written extensively, Saint Malachy’s prophecy points towards the next Pope as the final Pope. However, it does not indicate that the next Pope will necessarily be the False Prophet, just that he will see the Second Coming of Christ.

That being said, the next Pope is my personal GUESS as being the False Prophet. The description of the False Prophet in Revelation, along with the purpose and position of the next Pope, just seems to coincide way too perfectly with the timing of the NWO’s other events.

First, some information on Cardinal Bertone (taken from Wikipedia, so some facts may have to be verified):

- Cardinal Bertone’s full name is Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone. Please note that Pietro, one of Cardinal Bertone’s given name, is a variant of Peter (Greek), and the meaning of Pietro is "rock". This will become important in a point I make further down.

- As the current “Camerlengo”, Cardinal Bertone is already the official administrator and treasurer of the Roman Catholic Church (the RCC). Is it not interesting that Judas Iscariot also served as the official administrator and treasurer for Jesus. Judas betrayed Christ and the False Prophet will betray His Church. The Pope is supposedly Christ’s representative on earth according to the RCC, wherein Catholics would consider the Pope becoming the False Prophet to be the ultimate betrayal. Is this a prelude to the soon coming times?

- Chief among the present responsibilities of the Camerlengo is the formal determination of the “death of the reigning Pope” (the tradition is to strike gently the Pope's head three times with a silver hammer). Did the NWO have to strike Pope Benedict three times before he finally resigned?

- It is important to note that, until a successor Pope can be elected, the Camerlengo serves as acting head of State of the Vatican City. In other words, Bertone will already be the interim Pope effective March 1, 2013 (the official resignation of the current Pope is February 28, 2013).

- Besides his native Italian, Bertone speaks fluent French, Spanish, German and Portuguese. He has some knowledge of English, although he is not fluent, and he can read Polish, Latin, Greek and Hebrew. WOW. This vast knowledge of languages would certainly make Bertone the ideal world spokesperson for the Anti-Christ, would he not (IF he turns out to be the False Prophet)?

- Bertone was born in Romano Canavese, Italy, a village just 40 kms away from Turin, where the Shroud of Turin is renowned. Therefore, is it not interesting that Bertone could be classified as Pietro of Romano Canavese, which literally translates to Peter the Roman. Not only that, but Bertone has lived almost his entire life in Rome. While Jesus wasn’t literally born in Nazareth, he was known as a Nazarene as he was raised there. Similarly, a person raised in Rome would be known as a Roman, so Bertone qualifies as Peter the Roman twice. Saint Malachy’s Prophecy of the Popes indicates that the last Pope would be characterized as “Peter the Roman”. Just imagine if he named himself “Pope Peter” (which I actually view anyone doing as an extreme long shot).

- Shortly after being named Camerlengo, Bertone defended Pope Pius, the Pope in power during Hitler’s reign of terror during WWII, against claims of indifference toward the Jews during The Holocaust. The Cardinal condemned this accusation as a "black legend" and "an attack on good sense and on rationality". Interesting analogy, is it not? After all, the next Holocaust, the Great Tribulation, will make the Nazi Holocaust seem like a picnic in comparison, with millions of Christians and Jews facing constant persecution and eventual beheading.

- On 16 September 2006, after only one day in his job as Cardinal Secretary of State, Bertone released a declaration explaining that the "position of the Pope concerning Islam is unequivocally that expressed by the conciliar document Nostra Aetate" and that "the Pope's option in favour of inter-religious and inter-cultural dialogue is equally unequivocal." Does this fill your nostrils with the stench of One World Religion?

- Bertone has been accused of lying about the content of the Third Secret of Fatima. In particular, it is claimed that Bertone engaged in a systematic deception, along with Cardinal Sodano and Cardinal Ratzinger, to cover-up the existence of a one-page document containing the words Lúcia Santos said were relayed to her in a vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which some believe contains information about the Apocalypse and a great apostasy. Bertone denied that he told anything less than the full truth about Fatima in a televised appearance. However, given that I personally am not at all a fan of “Mary visions”, this is probably for the best. Nonetheless, if this vision was given to Bertone and was instead from the evil one, then I find it interesting that Bertone may have some demonic inside information about Satan’s personal plans for the coming Apocalypse and great apostasy (where God ALWAYS wins).

Obviously, the above background as outlined makes Cardinal Bertone a fascinating candidate for both the next Pope and possibly the False Prophet. The next section outlines an interesting mathematical calculation relating Cardinal Bertone to the date of March 22, 2013.

Cardinal Bertone – Crowned as the Next Pope on March 22, 2013?

As outlined earlier, 40 days inclusive from February 11, 2013 is March 22, 2013. On March 22, 2013, President Obama will still be “standing in the Holy Place”, Jerusalem. Will March 22, 2013 be the day that Cardinal Bertone is also crowned as the next Pope?

Check out the following calculation. Cardinal Bertone was born on December 12, 1934. From December 12, 1934 to March 22, 2013 is 28,600 days (with NO rounding, this is the exact day count).

In turn, 28,600 = 5 x 11 x 13 x 40

IF Bertone is made Pope on March 22nd and IF he is the False Prophet, each of these numbers would have great significance:

5 = Redemption (5 virgins left behind, 5 virgins taken)

11 = chaos and destruction (an obvious part of the Great Tribulation)

13 = depravity and rebellion (by those left behind)

13 = also has been defined as great blessings (for those taken)

40 = judgment, trial, testing

While this calculation is certainly not conclusive by any means, I felt it was too interesting not to share with the rest of you. In this particular case (a departure for me), I found the qualitative information even more compelling.

As always, please view the above with discernment!!

Brothers and sisters, an unprecedented number of watchers are geared up for watching this Passover season. Are you ready to meet the Lord in the sky? Repent and believe that grace is by faith alone and can ONLY be attained through Jesus Christ. Get ready and leave the temptations of this world behind and ready yourself as a Bride.

Surely, time is almost up.

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out