Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: "Days of Destiny?-Last 11 days of March--Antichrist in Israel @ now False Prophet"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/ronr212.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

"Days of Destiny?-Last 11 days of March--Antichrist in Israel @ now False Prophet"

please click on this link to view the full article.

Ron Reese (12 Feb 2013)
"Days of Destiny?-Last 11 days of March--Antichrist in Israel @ now False Prophet"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAYS OF DESTINY?--LAST 11 DAYS OF MARCH--THE HOLY DAYS--ANTICHRIST IN ISRAEL AND NOW THE ARRIVAL OF THE FALSE PROPHET--WOW!!!!!!!

I first began proclaiming a future Pope as the future False Prophet in the late 1970's. Malachy's prophecy of the End of the Age, and the last Pope, named Peter (see the enclosed post at the end of this post), and many Bible Prophecy scholars have been predicting that the induction of the next Pope would be a major signal that the End of the Age was now upon us.

The next Pope is expected to be named in March. I have no doubt that the NWO elite are deeply involved with who this man will be, and also in the timing of this extraordinary announcement. To see this remarkable development, in tandem with Obama's (the Antichrist's) arrival in Israel, at the very same time, is exciting beyond belief, to Watchers everywhere. Once again, a MAJOR Satanic planned event occurs on an 11th of the month. Surely, the End of the Age is now upon us!

As I just re-read Revelation 13, it sure seems to indicate that the two Beasts come to the forefront on the world stage at the same time. The last ELEVEN days of March, 2013, from the 10th of Nissan to Feast of Firstfruits, Easter Sunday, the 7th Day of Passover, Mar. 31st, look to me to be Days of Destiny. The success of the New World Order demands a political leader (Obama, the Antichrist), and a religious leader (the next Pope, the False Prophet).

Will we still be here to witness the fake assassination and fake resurrection of Obama (Revelation 13)? Will it take place during these last ELEVEN days of March, during the Holy Days? Satan's final attempt to conquer, and control, the world cannot seriously begin until the Satanic trio is in place. It certainly is beginning to look like it will be in place during the last third of the month of March of 2013.

Reports have Obama probably arriving in Israel on March 20th, the eve of the 10th of Nissan. The 10th of Nissan is the day when Jesus rode into Jerusalem, for the first time, on a donkey, and was greeted with the words, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord". Barack Hussein Obama is the Messiah of the NWO elite. He will soon be christened to be the Saviour of the World. He is the Antichrist. He is the imitator of Christ. What more appropriate time for Obama to arrive in Jerusalem, for the first time ever, than on the 10th of Nissan, attempting to imitate Christ. Do not be so naive to believe this is just a coincidence.

This is part of the NWO elite's plan. I am expecting them to probably stage Obama's fake resurrection on Easter Sunday, the day of the real Messiah's resurrection. I fully expect the announcement of the new Pope to probably take place during the last ELEVEN days of March. The New World Order elite are lining up their evil, sinister plan, to coincide with the Holy Week.

Their SNARE (of Luke 21), or TRAP, is being laid. We have every reason to expect their Planned Sudden Destruction to also probably take place during these Holy Days. So, look for an escalation of violence, and expanded involvement, in the civil war in Syria, in the coming days. The heaviest fighting in this war is now centered in Damascus. Israel recently bombed Damascus, increasing the already extremely high tension in the region. When will Syria retaliate? Will Israel then retaliate with a weapon of mass destruction upon Damascus? Will this cause further escalation in the region, or even around the globe?

Isaiah 17:1 says, "The burden of DAMASCUS. Behold, DAMASCUS is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap (the result of nuclear weapons?)." Verse 12 reads, "Woe to the multitude of many people, who make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing, like the rushing of mighty waters!" Is this the time of World War 3 and the Rapture? Is this cataclysmic attack destined to take place during the last ELEVEN days, during the Holy Days, of March, 2013?

Many watchers, including me, believe that when the first nuclear bomb hits the earth (the Sudden Destruction of 1st Thess. 5), the Rapture of the Bride (of 1st Thess. 4), will take place. The NWO sure seems to be setting the stage for the last ELEVEN days of March. Are these Holy Days the Days of Destiny? Will Feast of Firstfruits be the Day of the Firstfruits Rapture? Will Easter Sunday, the Day of Firstfruits, the 7th Day of Passover (see Renee M's posts), Mar. 31, 2013, be the DAY OF RESURRECTION, not only celebrating the day of Jesus' resurrection, but also the day of the dead in Christ's resurrection (the Rapture) and the day of the fake resurrection of the Antichrist???

The Jews finally entered their long-awaited Promised Land, after their long wilderness journey, on THE 7TH DAY OF PASSOVER!!! Will the Bride of Christ finally enter our long-awaited Promised Land on the 7TH DAY OF PASSOVER, MAR. 31, 2013??? Will the Firstfruits Rapture take place on Feast of Firstfruits, Mar. 31, 2013??? Will Easter Sunday (the 7th Day of Passover begins on the night of Easter Sunday in Israel) be the most event-filled and awesome Easter Sunday in 2000 years???

What an extremely exciting, and awesome, day to be alive, to witness the fulfillment of the very, very last days of this Age, before Christ Returns!!!!!!! BE READY!!!!!!!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

please click on this link to view the full article.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Ron Reese: "Days of Destiny?-Last 11 days of March--Antichrist in Israel @ now False Prophet"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/ronr213-1.htm

Ron Reese (13 Feb 2013)
"Antichrist and False Prophet together in Jerusalem???"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANTICHRIST AND FALSE PROPHET TOGETHER IN JERUSALEM DURING THE HOLY WEEK IN MARCH???

I just had a thought pop into my mind. In a few weeks, we will know if it was inspired by the Lord. Suppose the new Pope is announced, around the third week of March, and, almost immediately, he is extended an invitation to meet Obama in Jerusalem. The Vatican fully expects to have a new Pope in place before the Holy Week. What better, and more appropriate, place to celebrate the Holy Week, and his new coronation as Pope, than in Jerusalem, with the President of the United States.

This coming together at the same time in Jerusalem presents all kinds of interesting Prophetic possibilities. I could even see the Pope being given credit for the raising from the "dead", of Obama, during this Holy Week. Talk about a worldwide stamp of approval for the new Pope. It reminds me of Revelation 13, and the miraculous powers of the False Prophet. Verses 12--15 read like this,

"And he (the False Prophet) exercises all the POWER of the first Beast before him, and causes the earth and them who dwell therein to worship the first Beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he (the False Prophet) does GREAT WONDERS. so that he makes fire come down from heaven, on the earth, in the sight of men, And deceives them, who dwell on the earth, by the means of those MIRACLES, which he had POWER to do IN THE SIGHT OF THE BEAST; saying to them who dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast, who had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he (the False Prophet) had POWER TO GIVE LIFE..."

After reading those verses, the above scenario does not seem so farfetched, does it? Is it just a coincidence, after more than four years, that Obama is visiting Israel for the very first time, on the very same day of the year, the 10th of Nissan, when Jesus rode into Jerusalem for the very first time, on a donkey, being hailed as the Messiah. Is it just a coincidence that the Pope, for the first time in 600 years,
stunningly announces his resignation on an 11th (the Satanic number of the New World Order elite) of a month, just in time for a new Pope (the False Prophet?) to rise to power during the time of the Holy Week? Are we now witnessing Progressive Revelation to its fullest extent?

Many Watchers are still being bound by their pre-conceived ideas and pre-conceived teachings. Here are just a few of many of these ideas and teachings that are holding so many of you back. (All of these ideas have been dealt with Scripturally, in many different posts, in the past few years.):

1. A Rapture before the Final 7 Years. (It did NOT happen)

2. A 7-Year Peace Plan, involving Israel, and many nations (never going to happen, as we are now over 4 years into the Final 7 Years)

3. A worldwide Christian revival (It will take place SOON, after the Rapture and Sudden Destruction, and start of the shortened Great Tribulation)

4. The building of a Tribulation Temple for the Antichrist (Not going to happen. Jesus will supervise the building of the New 3rd Temple, probably in the Fall of 2015, when He Returns to set up His Millennial Kingdom) Jesus would never rule in a Temple that was desecrated and defiled by the Antichrist, and there will not be a 4th Temple.

5. Psalms 83 and/or Isaiah 17 Wars before the start of the Great Tribulation, and the Battle of Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38--39. This concept is highly questionable, and not necessarily Scriptural. They may all be one war, or separate short wars at the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

In short, many Watchers, and many Christians, are being held back in anticipating, and expecting Jesus to Return any day now. They are always being held back, by putting some event BEFORE Jesus can Return for His Bride. It is robbing so very many people of the excitement, anticipation, urgency, and expectation of our Lord's Soon Return. It also encourages complacency, as they are saying, in their heart, "Surely our Lord is not coming back before such-and-such happens". Jesus gives us many stern warnings, in parables, in the New Testament about developing this type of carefree, non-watchful spiritual attitude. I strongly encourage all of you NOT to get caught up in this.

Come on, watchers. What are the odds of just these two Prophetic events happening (with Obama and the new Pope), in such perfect timing with the Holy Days, just by coincidence? Can you not see the tremendous potential for Satan's plan for the ages and God's plan for the ages colliding during the last third of March, during the Holy Week? We MUST realize that the New World Order elite are being controlled and manipulated by Satan Himself. Satan's plan to rule the world is rapidly unfolding before our eyes. Both the Antichrist and the False Prophet will be completely controlled by Satan. The last ELEVEN days of March, 2013, certainly appear to be Days of Destiny, very possibly culminating on Easter Sunday, Feast of Firstfruits (Firstfruits Rapture?), the 7th Day of Passover, March 31, 2013. Please visit Renee M.'s website for much more information, and many more exciting details, pointing directly to this timeframe.

www.jesusiscoming2015.webs.com

Maranatha! Breathtaking times for all serious Watchers!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese: "Days of Destiny?-Last 11 days of March--Antichrist in Israel @ now False Prophet"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/ronr213-2.htm

Ron Reese (13 Feb 2013)
"The time of the Pope's resignation--Is it significant?"

THE TIME OF THE POPE'S RESIGNATION--
IS IT SIGNIFICANT?

Did anyone else happen to take note of the time of the day that the Pope's resignation becomes official? First, he stunningly announces his resignation on Feb. 11th. So very many NWO events have happened on the 11th of a month.

Then, the time that his resignation becomes official, on Feb. 28th, is 8:00 p.m., in Rome. Why 8:00 p.m.? Why not midnight, or noon, or some other time of the day? A few months ago, Mathman astutely observed that the 8 p.m. hour seems to be the official hour for NWO elite events to take place. He gave us many examples of this being true.

The 11th of a month for the announcement and 8:00 p.m., in Rome, for the resignation to become official, seems to clearly implicate the NWO Satanic elite having their hands all over this historic and Prophetic event. I believe that the Pope was either probably strongly pressured to resign, or he was forced to resign. The timing of these events gives strong credence to this theory. And the timing, almost coinciding with Obama's decision to go to Jerusalem, also supports this theory. Are the NWO elite a Satanic conspiracy? You bet. Are they catching our Lord by surprise? Not a chance.

The NWO elite are notorious for giving clues, in advance, of what they are planning to do, whether it is through new movies, TV show, the Illuminati card game, or just the timing of certain important events. They seem to be, once again, employing the very same tactics. As Watchers, we need to be very observant, so that we can expose their evil, sinister plans, that they have for this world.

Satan is also crafty enough to try to find a way to get to you. Beware of the enemy. He that is in you is greater than he who is in the world. Use the mighty name of Jesus! It is powerful! Resist the enemy, and he will flee from you. In these very last days, Satan is very busy, seeking whom he may devour. Let it not be you.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/ronr213-3.htm

Ron Reese (13 Feb 2013)
"The 17th Day of the 2nd month"

THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH

Another thought has recently occurred to me. The Great Flood Another thought recently occurred to me. The Great Flood started on the 17th Day of the 2nd month. Renee M. has effectively communicated recently that God seems to be possibly transferring some dates and events from the Jewish calendar, to our Gregorian calendar. After the 17th Day of the 2nd month, God's Judgment rained upon the earth for 40 days and 40 nights.
The 17th Day of the 2nd month, on our calendar, is February 17th? Will something significant happen on Feb. 17th (perhaps with Israel, Syria, or Iran?), setting off 40 days and 40 nights of God's Judgment upon the earth once again??? Could this be the beginning of World War 3? Very shortly now, and we shall see. 40 Days would take us to Mar. 28--29th (Good Friday), possibly the time of Obama's fake death, and possibly the time of the start of 3 days of darkness upon the earth, just before the possible Rapture and simultaneous Sudden Destruction. The very real possibility of earthshaking events in the last one-third of March is increasing by the day, in my opinion. Especially, Mar. 28--Mar. 31st.
Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL