Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Man Knoweth The Day Or Hour

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/taylor82.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

No Man Knoweth The Day Or Hour
By Mike Taylor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“But of that day andthathour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father” (Mark 13:32).

But of that day and hour knoweth noman, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only” (Matthew 24:36).

For the last two thousand years, there has been much theological interpretation of what Jesus was saying in these verses recorded by the men who sat at Jesus feet:

“And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?” (Matthew 24:3)

As you read either chapter found in the gospels, Jesus explains to His disciples what the signs will be of the end of the age and His return. Note one thing as you read this chapter: Jesus was living as a mortal man -- God in the flesh, a Jewish man that was speaking to other Jewish men who had customs and idioms that modern men must come to understand, in context of what Jesus was teaching to His followers. His disciples were going to have to teach these very things to the rest of the world, so they would have to be able to grasp what these signs were. So Jesus used familiar speech patterns or idioms that each were easy to understand to convey their meaning.

I want you to focus on one passage that Jesus spoke of and it starts the sermon off with what can only be described an idiom that any Jewish man of those times would have understood immediately because it was part of their culture─their very life─and unless we understand these idioms of speech, then the meaning gets lost in translation. What was Jesus referring to when He made the statement, “no man knoweth the day or the hour?”

Our Lord was saying that He was going to return on a certain day of the Jewish calendar that was celebrated each year. It was a phrase that was used to illustrate what the event held to each of them listening. It was a most Holy Day and a special Sabbath of worship that was celebrated in the fall of the year and was signified by the blowing of trumpets, which was to mean the “return of the King.”

Let us examine this topic, which is important to each of us in these last days with a proper explanation of all points, which I will cover. I shall split this article into two parts. This first part will deal with a day, which I believe, Jesus was giving reference to and when all of His church should be watching for as the end grows ever closer. The second part of this article will be focused on signs that were given by God, as it was in the “days of Noah” and an event that could signal that the day is upon us and we must be getting our houses in order and develop an urgency to reach as many people as possible to get them into the kingdom ofGod through belief in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

The next article will be titled “Blood Moons Rising/Day of the Lord.” It is a sign in the heavens to us, which may I repeat, may have a connection to the day I wish to talk about in this article.

But note one thing, I make no prediction of the Lord's return, as we cannot know for proof positive, but am referencing Scripture that gives us the information that points to a specific set of days as clues in His Word. These are found in the New Testament, as well as the Old Testament. These are expressions of culture at the time Jesus and His disciples lived in and were ingrained into their lives. Now back to the focus of this sermon.

God's Plan for Mankind

God has given us a plan to show how He wishes to draw men unto Himself. Many have discarded this knowledge as being Jewish (to their great error) and having no relevance to the modern church. But what if I told you that God has used each of these signs to reveal the timing of the first coming of His Son into the world, to die and to be resurrected and will use these signs to announce the Second Advent of His Son coming back into this world leading up to Him ruling and reigning for 1000 years? Would you stand up and take notice? I urge you to take due diligence and study the Scriptures and these words I give you.

The old saying, “Don't believe me, believe your Bible” is what I want you to do. Put this information next to the text. Look in the Strong’s Concordance and find the original Greek and Hebrew words and how they are expressed. In other words, do you homework and your own study. These commandments coming from the voice of Almighty God gave us God's appointments with the salvation of mankind. They show exactly what has happened in the past, and will most definitely fulfill His plan in the near future. Let us dive right into what God gave us nearly four thousand years ago to reveal His plan for the salvation of mankind.

“Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to beholy convocations, eventhese are MY feasts.

These are theLord's appointed feasts, the sacred assemblies you are to proclaim at their appointed times” (Leviticus chapter 23:2, 4, emphasis added).

Note that God says that these are the “Lord's” feasts not belonging any one people, not the gentile nations, not the Jews, not the Hebrew children, not any other people but they belonged to Him. In another Scripture is emphasized, “These are MY feasts.” Now some think that the word “feast” denotes something with food. It has nothing to do with food, but denotes a commandment for a gathering of His children, His people to acknowledge and worship Him, as a “Holy Convocation” or commanded meeting time/gathering. To the people of the time of ancient Israel these “feasts” meant one thing, which was descriptive of their national relationship with Jehovah post Exodus leading into their agricultural life and had specific date events that were connected to each day or set of days.

But to the modern day church of the living God, it means something entirely different. We are not Israel, but each of these days pointed to one thing and One Person─Jesus Christ. To His church it points to the historically completed events that God has already accomplished or one-half of His plan for the salvation of mankind. He waits to complete His work and fulfill His plan to redeem His creation to live with Him for all eternity. These are prophetic rehearsals of God's Son coming into the world the first time as a suffering servant and ultimately our Savior and High Priest, but the second time or noted by the last half of these commanded days, as the conquering King and Lord of lords. He came first as a Lamb but the next time He sets foot on this earth, He will come as a conquering warrior, a roaring Lion of Judah─full of the wrath of Almighty God.

To describe His plan in language that we can understand, God chose to bring His Son to come into the world to complete the first part of His plan on the exact days of His appointed times the Bible calls, His “feasts” that were given to Moses. They were divided up into observances: four in the spring of the year, and in the fall of the year the remaining three. The spring appointed days were Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, and Pentecost. What happened on these days that were completed on the exact datethat these times of worship were given by God in the Old Testament and completed in the New Testament that affects the church?

Passover Jesus offered Himself as the sinless Lamb of God. His shedding of His blood was for the salvation of the world and the payment for our sins.

Feast of Unleavened Bread His death and burial removed our sins outside of the camp.

Feast of First Fruits On the first day after the Sabbath on this Passover week, the priest waved a shief of barley in the temple as an offering of first fruits of the harvest, and simultaneously, Jesus was offering Himself to the Father in heaven as the First Fruits of those born of the dead in resurrection and full-payment for the sins of the world.

Pentecost or the Feast of Weeks Fifty days from Firstfruits, The Holy Spirit came in power exactly on time! Three thousand were saved and the church was birthed!

Note, that Jesus completed His act of salvation by His death and burial on the exact days of these original God-given appointed times. He sent God's Holy Spirit, as our comforter, counselor and advocate on the exact day that was given in the Old Testament and the church was born. These are called God's spring Holy Days and they have significant impact on the Christian's life and his understanding of what has happened in the past and what is coming in the near future. Believe one thing, God is always right on time.

He does nothing by chance, but gives His Word in power, to inform of us of His plans and to all those He has called in these last days to proclaim His truths. Does it not stand to reason and totally logical and scriptural, that if He fulfilled His plan of salvation for all men on the appointed times of God's plan for Man on THE day in these springs observances, that He will fulfill His plan beginning at His return to gather His church, and to set up His kingdom to rule and reign for 1000 years on these exact days appointed?

As He completed His redemptive act on the very day appointed, He will be right on time with His second entrance into the affairs of men in the chosen day appointed as noted by the coming fall feast, known as Trumpets, Day of Atonement, and Tabernacles, as God has had a plan. It is a wise man that seeks to understand His ways and His plans by making preparations to be ready when they are, “right at the door.”

LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING

Returning to the phrase, “no man knoweth the day or the hour” we still need to answer the question: What was Jesus saying that the apostles were completely familiar with? From the explanation above, I think you can see how these days mean something totally different to the church, than it did to Israel when they were given on Mt. Sinai. What significance does the remaining Holy Days of God affect you and me?

The three fall festivals start on the first day signified by the new moon on Tishrei, the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar. This is the only holy day marked by the new moon and is set apart for that reason as special. All other festivals are set or counted by the full moon as Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, and even Pentecost are counted from the full moon of Nissan, which is in the early spring.

So the Spirit of GOD is pointing to this festival as a certain day! This is separated by months from the last feast and must be carefully witnessed by men of great authority in the land of Israel. It was a very involved process that must be guaranteed by two witnesses to it's beginning reported to the Sanhedrin during the time of ancient Israel. Since it must be authorized, as they called it, “sanctified” before the month's activities could begin, the appointed time is stretched into two days, as “No man knoweth the day or the hour.”

It is the only Feast Day that is named as such, because they just didn't know which day was the correct day. Hence the quote is connected to this day. Why two days? It is because that with the days counted of 29.5 from new moon to the next, no one is sure if it's the 29th or the 30th day of the month, so to be sure, they count both. To further explain the reasoning why two days, I went to the Internet and looked up the reason. What follows is an explanation:

Yom Teruah is the only festival that no man knows when exactly it will occur. This is due to the fact that it begins on the new moon. The new moon was sanctified when two witnesses see the new moon and attest to it before the Sanhedrin in the Temple.This sanctification could happen during either of two days, depending on when the witnesses come. Since no one knew when the witnesses would come, no one knew when the Feast of Trumpets would start.

A new moon is called “rosh chodesh” in Hebrew. As mentioned, new moons must be validated in Israel by two witnesses who will watch the dark black sky at the end of the moon cycle for the first glimmer of the moon to reappear. This is the beginning of the thirty-day cycle, which determines Israel’s months. (Moon is the word from which we get months.) As soon as the new moon is sighted and verified by two witnesses then the Sanhedrin or the High Priest will send runners from the east to the west with signal lights to be lit on high mountains to inform the people that the day has been sanctified, and they can begin their counting for the month and the Feast of Trumpets and the worship of God can begin. They are said to run “like lightning” This highlighted and bold statement “like lightning” is another Jewish idiom that any Jewish person of the time would instantly recognize and it is connected to the fall observance of the Feast of Trumpets.

Psalm 18.11-14: “He made darkness[the new moon on Feast of Trumpets]His secret place [the day no man knows the hour]; His pavilion round about Him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies [describing the Day of the Lord].At the brightness that was before Him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire. The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave His voice [the sound of the trumpet – the shofar]; hail stones and coals of fire. Yea, He sent out His arrows, and scattered them; and He shot outlightning and discomfited them.”

There are numerous passages that use the same Greek word in Strongs, #796 “astrape, or astropo #797 meaning a bright shining light, a glare, lighning, bright, shining. Other Scriptures where the word is used are:

Luke 10.18: “And He said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning (astrape) fall from heaven.”

Which would make sense, as when God brings His people home, Satan is kicked out of heaven and comes down to earth with his demon hordes.

Jesus said:

Matthew 24.27: “For as the lightning [astrope] comes out of the east, and shines even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”

Luke 17.24: “For as thelightning,thatlightensout of the one part under heaven, shines unto the other part under heaven (the east to the west); so shall also the Son of man be in his day.”

These passages all describe the beginning of the Day of the Lord and the Feast of Trumpets.

WHICH TRUMPET ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?

There is a direct connection with this God-ordained observance that Paul alluded to in 1Corinthians and many people do not understand that Paul is talking about the Feast of Trumpets when during this time it is historically noted that 100 trumpets were blown and then a long, louder blast of the shofar and a silver trumpet called the “last trump” then the “great trump” respectively.

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality” (1 Corinthians 15:51-53).

“For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)

We cannot go to the book of Revelation and say that the trumpet of the seventh angel is what Paul is referring to (Revelation 11:15) as John had not even wrote his testimony yet when Paul wrote his in these two passages. This is the last trump (of the 7th angel) that many people try and make this connection in error, because they don't understand the context. One they labor to connect the two, as they believe that the church will experience the same horrors that the rebellious nations will be subjected to right along with everyone else.

I speak it again as in past messages posted and to further drum home this truth, since the Tribulation is designed to purge and refine Israel as silver is in the fire because of their centuries of unbelief, and the nations are destroyed because of their rebellion and unrepentant lawlessness, what is the point of refining the church during the same period? Was the blood of Jesus not good enough? Did He not do what God intended His perfect sacrifice to accomplish? Then why is there a conflict? The answer is: There is no conflict, only a lack of understanding on our part.

No, Paul is speaking of a trumpet that will herald an emotion of joy unspeakable and full of glory for His church redeemed and starting the judgment upon the nations, but the seventh angel who blows his trumpet signifies the fulfillment of unspeakable horror and untold death and destruction. They are two separate references to a trumpet and not the same one.

In further explanation of Jewish history, in the first century when Paul wrote these words, the last trump (shofar) meant a specific day of the year, as he was describing. In Judaism, there are three trumpets that have a name: the first trump, the last trump, and then the great trump, which is a silver trumpet. Each one of these trumpets indicates a specific day in the Jewish year. The first trump is blown on the Feast of Pentecost (Exodus 19:19).

It proclaimed that God had betrothed Himself to Israel. The last trump is synonymous with Rosh Hashanah, according to Theodore Gaster in his book, Festivals of the Jewish Year, in his chapter on Rosh Hashanah. Herman Kieval also states the same thing in his book,The High Holy Daysin the chapter on the shofar. The great trumpet is blown on Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement), which will herald the return of Jesus back to the earth to rule and reign and put down all rebellion (Matthew 24:31).

In between these two events of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are the ten days of awe, which in Jewish tradition are the days God judges mankind. These would correlate to the Tribulation period and a time of intense judgment on the earth. Got that? First and last trump on Pentecost, then Rosh Hashanah or Feast of Trumpets respectively, followed by a period of ten days of judgment, and then the great trumpet blown on the Day of Atonement, or AT-ONE-MENT with God or the return of Jesus Christ with His saints to reign and rule.

The first and last trump relate to the two horns of the ram, which according to God's Word, was caught in the thicket on Mount Moriah when Abraham was ready to slay Isaac and offer him up as a burnt offering. This ram became the substitute for Isaac even as Jesus became the substitute for us and provided life for us through His death.

The last Feast day to be completed is the Feast of Tabernacles, which God has said in His Word, Zechariah chapter 14, that all men would come to the Jerusalem to worship Him at HIS Feast of Tabernacles.

“And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came up against Jerusalem, shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles” (Zechariah 14:16).

It is the only feast observance left, as all have been completed and fulfilled by our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

WE ARE CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT

Paul makes a reference that we are not in darkness, in 1Thessalonians:

“But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

We are not in darkness. So as we see the day approaching we will not be surprised, like the rest of the world while they are in the dark. We are in the light, as God has shined His light on our hearts through His Holy Spirit. God gave us signs in His Word and signs in the heavens that will alert us that the time is at hand.

Remember the words of Jesus in Matthew 24.36-44:

“But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the otherleft.

But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.”

Only Noah knew of the appointed time. He didn't know the day, but he knew the season, so he worked on the ark as God commanded. God says that they were all surprised and swept away by the flood, but Noah was not surprised. Also, in this passage as the goodman of the house, we are to watch. We may not know the hour, but we know the season. But note one thing concerning Noah and his family...when he and his sons began to build the ark, some one-hundred plus years prior to the beginning of the flood, they had no idea what day the rains would come, but as the time grew closer and closer and they were a week out from the rains starting...what did God say to Noah?

Genesis 7.4: “For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.”

God made it known to His servant when the time was right for him to know that He would know even, the day.

Part I

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: No Man Knoweth The Day Or Hour

Our New Website URL

Part II

Now Noah had not known for all those years what day it would be that God would fulfill His judgment on the earth but he believed. But when it was only seven days hence, God told Noah straight out the exact day He would bring it to pass, just not the hour. What is my point in this reference? Some 2000 years ago, when Jesus our Lord and Savior made these statement “no man knoweth the day or the hour” identifying that He would return on a future Feast of Trumpets that all these men surely recognized, they had no idea what year it would be...just a day in the season of a future year. Now 2000 years down the annals of time, we are as Noah, children of the light who see the day approaching, and God is telling us to expect Him to even narrow it down to a small window of time. How will He do that? He told us that there would be signs in the heavens -- in the moon, in the sun and in the stars.

Revelation chapter 3.10:

“Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth”

As the day approaches, the gathering of God's people -- keeping them from the hour of temptation -- will trigger the Day of the Lord, but first the church's removal from planet Earth. Some feel that the removal begins later in the chapters of Revelation when Jesus is physically present but God will bring judgment upon this earth and rebellious mankind beginning with the opening of the firstseal loosed in chapter 6. God will begin the process of preparing the earth and the heavens for the reign of His Son, Jesus Christ and removing the defiling rebellion of wicked men and the polluting of His creation. As God in His grace attempts to bring man to repentance, the destruction will grow worse and more intense as Joel described in chapter 2:

“Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.”

This is the beginning of sorrows for unrepentant man and his wickedness, not the end and will continue until the full-measure of God’s wrath is poured out by the: seventh angel in the bowl judgments.

God has given us clear examples and words that point to a time in the near future when He will begin fulfilling His past prophetic rehearsals of God's plan for man, and beginning the Trumpet call to announce the coming of the King. Will you be ready?

Next time, I will embark on the signs in the heavens, moon and the stars that signal a coming window of time in the near future -- that just might fulfill the Scriptures that Jesus spoke of and like Noah, give us a warning of it's nearness that will fall exactly on this coming Holy Day, just as He completed in the spring, He will complete the fall observances, as well. Time will tell if like Noah in his day if God will tell us the exact day of His coming. It is in His power. See you next time, when we will explore, “Blood Moon Rising/Day of the Lord.”

This is Pastor Mike Taylor praying God's salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord comes into your life.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Thanks Steven for posting this excellent post!!!

As I read this post, a thought came into my mind:

What is possibly the biggest sin NOW?

Then a voice in my heart said, "The biggest sin is literally rejection to the Holy Spirit!" But what is that actually? Then a thought came to my mind, "the biggest sin is to reject Jesus Christ, the Son of God who has come for human's salvation!"

Then I looked into Israel's history: When they did sins in past days, they were trampled, destroyed such as what happened to them in Babylonian for 70 years.

But what happened when they rejected Yahshua (Jesus)? They were trampled and were strayed all over the world in 2000 years and horrible things happened to them.

Since Our Father is just, then please notice that what happened to Israel will surely happen to the gentile world too if they reject Yahshua (Jesus)!!

7 years or 3.5 years (not sure which one) can be the result of their rejection, those who rejected Jesus!!!

Rejection here is totally rejection to Jesus, just what Israel has done to Jesus around 2000 years ago!

So Mike Taylor I guess suggested what I thought to be important piece that should be known to all humanbeings.

Our New Website URL

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/taylor83.html

Blood Moon Rising - Day of the Lord

By Mike Taylor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of

smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come” (Joel 2:30-31).

This is part II, completing my sermon from my previous article, “No Man Knoweth the Day or Hour.” If you have not read that article you must make it the foundation to build upon to understand the teaching presented here. I invite you to read the first part found on this site to prepare your understanding. In the first part, we established that Jesus was talking about a coming day that could point to the time of His coming to earth to take His church home. It was an “idiom” that any Jewish man living at the time would recognize immediately just what Jesus was talking about, when Jesus said these words: Matthew 24:36:

“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” The key words are, “no man knoweth the day or the hour.”

This “idiom” that Jesus was speaking of was also spoken of ONLY on one day on the Hebraic calendar known as the Feast of Trumpets. We studied the connection that Jesus spoke of to the God-appointed times of His plan for mankind and the prophetic rehearsals that signaled His first coming and His death and resurrection. It also points to His Second Coming at the end of the age of grace.

It would be logical and scriptural to assume that if God used these times for the redemption plan of salvation to be completed on the exact days of these feast days made by God, and knowing God doesn’t do anything by happenstance, we can look to the feasts that are still waiting to be fulfilled those that are observed in the fall with the first of these days known as the Feast of Trumpets, also known as, “The return of the King.”

But moving on to what I would like to focus on in this article: Is there anything that can be correlated to this feast day that would give us pause and wonder? Could this be the day? A word of caution is needed here. I am no Harold Camping and I am not so impudent to say that God has told me the exact day of His return. No, we look to the Scriptures to let the Word give us meaning to the coming days, as we see them approaching.

As I cautioned last time, take these words and line them up to your Bible and as a good Berean, see if these things are true and judge for yourself. Don’t believe me. Believe your Bible. There will be mockers and people who say that this has no meaning except it be seen from an example of Israel and something proclaimed by a rabbi. I am aware that Israel is the center of prophecy. God gives all His people warning of His closeness of return and it doesn’t take a rabbi in Israel to “sanctify” the Word of God. All born-again believers will understand through the direction of the Holy Spirit, as they are foolishness to the carnal man, but wisdom to those who are saved by grace, as they a spiritually discerned.

BLOOD MOON TETRADS
“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken” (Luke 21:25-26).

Luke recorded the words of our Lord when the disciples came to Him and asked when the end of the age would happen and the signs of His coming. What are these signs Jesus was speaking of and do they have any significance to what we are studying? We will see that may be just the case. But notice further on in the chapter Jesus said this to them, and to us:

“And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man” (Matthew 21:34-36)

We are to be ever alert and watchful as the signs of His appearing will be all around us. Signs in the heavens were present that announced Christ’s first visitation. Will there be signs that will be present at His Second Coming at the end of the age of grace?

“He [Jesus] answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signsof the times?” (Matthew 16:2-3)

As it was in the beginning found in Genesis chapter 1 that the sun, moon and stars would be signs in the heavens for season, signs, and years:

“And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years” (Genesis 1:14).

So it will be in the end, that God will use His creation to signal to His people the signs of His coming and the end of the age. Let us focus for a moment on the opening Scripture that is quoted from Joel. Joel writes that the sun will be “darkened.” Joel restates this very thing in a following verse in the third chapter:

“The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining” (Joel 3:15).

Looking to Strong’s Concordance, we find the meaning of the words, darkened or darkness. We see in one of the verses the Hebrew word “chosehek.” Strongs #2822 states: the dark, darkness, or figuratively, misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, night or obscurity. The other word is Strongs #6937 “qadar” to mean dark colored, sackcloth, be black, to make dark meaning no light.

Is there coming a day when the sun becomes black when no light falls anywhere and near a prophetic feast day, a day we have determined could be the day that the Lord says He would return? In the secular, they are called “solar eclipses” either partial or total. When the sun is covered either in part or total, the moon receiving its light from the sun turns reddish in color, depending on what part of the world you are viewing it from called a “blood moon.”

If we go to NASA, a secular authority that tracks these solar and lunar eclipses, we find that they have a complete listing of the eclipses that have happened and the ones that will be coming in the future. NASA identifies these as blood moon tetrads or four consecutive lunar eclipses that group together. There have only been two in the last century and they came on dates that are associated with prophetic events concerning Israel.

The first set of lunar eclipses happened in 1949 and 1950 and they are associated with the formation of Israel as a nation. Their birth was in 1948, but the government was not established until 1949. Those events happened in April and October of 1949, and April and September of 1950. The other event surrounded the recapturing of Jerusalem in 1967 or the Six Day War. Those eclipses were in April and October of each year of 1967 and 1968 also known as Passover and Feast of Tabernacles or Sukkoth. These can be viewed as prophetic markers in the sky that pointed to a completion of God’s promise to restore Israel and Jerusalem to the Jewish people.

How common are these blood moon tetrads, and the complete lunar eclipses of four in a row? Quite rare, as it had not happened in the past before 1949, except in 1493, and will happen only one other time in this century and will not happen again for 500 years. I would call that very rare.

BLOOD MOONING RISING, AGAIN
As we have learned there have been two blood moon tetrads in the last century. But notice that in our last lesson that Jesus made a clue that pointed to a possible feast day of His return. None of these last blood moon tetrads fell on what Jesus alluded to as the prophetic day in the Hebraic calendar, the time we have determined to possibly be the Feast of Trumpets and the Lord’s return. Is another total eclipse coming in the near future that does fall on these feast days? Yes, there is. According to NASA there will be another set of lunar eclipses coming up in 2014 and 2015. Why is this significant? In 2014 these eclipses fall on April and October 2014, which so happens to be Passover and Tabernacles (again) of that year. It will also happen in 2015 on yet another holy day of Passover and Tabernacles in April and September. But remember, Joel said that the Day of the Lord would happen after these signs are shown:

“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come” (Joel 2:31), emphasis added).

So we know that the Lord can’t come in 2014 or 2015, as the signs or blood moon tetrads have not been completed. The next Feast of Trumpets will be August 31 through September 1, 2016; a possible sign of His return. This is also the end of a generation after Israel became a nation, and also the end of a 50-year Jubilee or the end of a generation as previously discussed.

But there’s more. There will also be a total eclipse on the beginning of the Hebrew calendar on March 20th, 2015, and again the very next year on March 9, 2016 which is also the beginning of the Hebrew calendar year. These are both on a new moon of both years and NASA says there will be total eclipses. Another point is that on the year of the Feast of Trumpets there will be a partial solar eclipse on the very day; a very rare occurrence to say the least.

What are the chances of this happening on these exact days in our past, and our future? The answer is: NEVER. It has never happened in the past, and it will never happen in our lifetime and won’t happen again at all for 100 years! Coincidence? I don’t think so. But remember, we observe that the Lord has completed His first advent on the exact feast days found in the spring, and it bears note that He will most likely follow suit to complete the fall observances, as well.

Could these signs in the sun, moon and the stars proclaim the coming of the Lord on a following Feast of Trumpets? It bears much study and prayer, waiting and watching for further signs. But again, I make no claim that these are facts indisputable and I am not infallible, but only reporting what God has shown me, and others, things that may be coming upon the earth.

DANIEL OPENS UP TO OUR UNDERSTANDING
When Daniel had revealed what was to come upon the earth, beginning in chapter 12, Daniel inquired of God when all this would come to pass. What did God say to the prophet?

“And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end” (Daniel 12:8-9).

These signs were quite disconcerting for the prophet and he inquired of their fulfillment and was told the signs of the times would be sealed until the time of the end. Knowing full well that the signs are all around us, I believe the signs are being opened up to us to understand. I’m amazed at how many ministers are becoming aware of these signs in the heavens that are possible precursors to the coming of our Lord. Do we get any of this wrong? None of us are infallible, but each minister takes his interpretation and prayerfully asks the Holy Spirit to lead them into all truth.

Do we all agree? Not on everything, as this minister believes that the coming signs point to a pre-Tribulation removal of the church before the beginning of Jacob’s trouble. Why do I say that? Some make a distinction of the Day of the Lord and the beginning of the Tribulation to be two separate events. Both have one thing in common and that is God’s wrath. But we are not the focus of God’s wrath, as God told Isaiah that He would punish the world for it’s wickedness but the people of God would be hidden away.

“Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain” (Isaiah 26:19-21).

TWO OR THREE WITNESSES CONFIRM A MATTER
“This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established” (2 Corinthians 13:1).

There are more witnesses than even this, if we follow what the Bible tells us about the end of days.

Witness number one:

[Jesus said,] “Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew 24:34).

Taking our Lord literally, we know that a generation is 70 years for man, 80 by strength:

“The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away” (Psalm 90:10).

When Jesus was on earth He said that this generation would not pass, as noted in the above verses, but also identified in His Word that a generation is 70-80 years. I believe that time clock started ticking away again when Israel became a nation according to the parable of the fig tree.

“Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all thesethings, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew 21:33-35).

As we have studied in the past, Israel is that fig tree and she bloomed once again, prophetically in 1948, when she became a nation as declared by David Ben-Gurion and ratified by the UN charter. That is when the 70-year time clock began once again to tick for the generation who would also see the Lord’s return.

Witness number two:

The liberation of Jerusalem in the Six Day War of 1967 began the countdown for the year of Jubilee. What is the year of Jubiliee? It is the definition of property rights and land ownership, the freeing of slaves but more important it is the beginning and end of the generation. I take you to the definition found in Strongs #1755 and the Hebrew word “dowr” which describes the meaning of the Jubliee as, “ period, generation, dwelling, age and habitation.” If you take the capture of Jerusalem as returned to the Jewish people and the nation of Israel from 1967-1968, adding 50 years, you come to the end of that generation -- that is also the end of the length of a generation according to Psalm and they both fall in the year 2017.

Witness number three:

The last clue to the end of a generation is the coming Blood Moon Tetrads that fall on a Feast of Tabernacles on2014 and 2015. Can all these clues be pure coincidence? The possibility of this occurrence by chance is unfathomable. It is impossible in the human realm for all these clues to be colliding with one another.

LET’S REVIEW WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED
We have established the premise that Jesus was giving the disciples an “idiom” that pointed to His telling them that He would return on a future Feast Day of Trumpets some time in the next two thousand years which is our time. We have established that all things are connected to Israel and surround her as the key to prophetic events past, present and future, if you have been following any of my articles from the past.

We have established with witness after witness points to a generation being fulfilled in the year 2017-2018. And the cap on the stone is the signs of the sun and the moon that are signs in the heavens that Jesus said would be occurring just before the “Day of the Lord” We know that the day of the Lord begins in chapter 6 of Revelation, as this is when God’s wrath is falling about the heads of earth dwellers.

“And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great

earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?” (Revelation 6:12-17)

This signals the beginning of the Day of Wrath, the Day of the Lord’s wrath upon the earth. It begins an awful time of gloom, death and destruction.

“That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung” (Zephaniah 1:16-17).

This day begins with the opening of the first seal in chapter 6 and continues unabated until God sends His seventh angel with the vial or bowl judgment to pour out His vengeance from the cup of His indignation without mixture, meaning full-strength.

To bring this time of judgment, the church looks for a sign of hope, of blessings, and the fulfillment of God’s promise to His true church.

“Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown” (Revelation 3: 11).

Finally, brethren, take one last look at the coming signs that have been forecast and prophesied by men and by God respectively. Any of the following and what is addressed above does not mean that the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ will definitely occur in what I have taught here, as they are signs that show that the time is close, right at the door. But to pinpoint a date, as some have done is not in our knowledge. Only the Father knows for sure and it is in His authority to show it to His saints and His ministers. The above taken as a whole does show is a pattern of how God has been working up to this time and signs that are coming in the near future. If that is the case one could see the following table in conclusion:

1) The first Tetrad was in 1493-1494 and heralded the Jewish Dispersion from Spain and the Jews were scattered.

2) The Second Tetrad of 1949-1950 heralded the Israel becoming a nation and the re-gathering of the Jews to their homeland.

3) The Third Tetrad of 1967-1967 ushered in Israel regaining control of Jerusalem and recapturing the Temple Mount.

4) The Fourth Tetrad coming in 2014-2015 point to a major event for Israel. Could be connected to the restart of the Temple being built, and followed by Tribulation. Last, we have identified that 2016 and 2017 is the only date for another 500 years that will have this prophesied sign in the heavens to proclaim the coming of the Lord on the Feast of Trumpets.

A CALL TO REPENTANCE
My reader, you have been given the evidence. You can search the Internet and your Bible to prove what you have read is truth. God is speaking to all who will listen. But make no mistake about one thing -- Jesus is coming, very soon. A wise man calling himself a Christian gets his house in order. Don’t let the Lord find you ashamed on that day or standing naked and caught unaware.

To the fence sitter and the unrepentant, today is the day of salvation. There may be no other chance for you in this life to do so.

“We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation)” (2 Corinthians 6:1-2).

Do not reject so great a salvation as to do so will condemn you for all eternity.

“To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time” (1 Peter 1:4-5).

Do not refuse the calling of the Holy Spirit, as He calls you today, even as you read this. Prove all things to yourself. Reach out to Him who is able to free you from this sinful world and bring you to a place where He wants to put your name and spend all eternity in the light of His glory.

A day is fast approaching, a day of gloom, darkness and incredible sadness for all who have rejected the free offering of His grace by accepting the sacrifice of His Son on a cruel Roman cross to be a substitution of the penalty that each of us deserve─death! But He wishes to make you alive in Christ Jesus.

Won’t you take that opportunity to accept that sacrifice right now? You are promised only today to live your life and tomorrow might be too late.

“And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaketh better things than that of Abel. See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For

if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire” (Hebrews 12:24-29).

For COMING tomorrow, very soon is a day of redemption for all who believe in God’s only begotten Son, and to those who reject Him: A BLOOD MOON RISING AND THE DAY OF THE LORD!

This is Pastor Mike Taylor, praying God’s salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ will be found in your life today. If you need counseling, prayer, or just a listening ear, email me here at: realteam1999@sbcglobal.net, or visit me online at: www.churchofgod-usa.org.

God bless you all during the final days of the end of the Age. Till we meet at Jesus feet.

If you are new to this