Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking For Love & The Meaning Of Life

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/nobbman21.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Looking For Love & The Meaning Of Life

By Dale V. Nobbman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself currently looking for either love or the meaning of life, it can most certainly be a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be overwhelming if you will just prioritize your search and first focus on connecting with God...and if you do that...then true love and the meaning of your life will soon fall into place for you. Those people who actually do connect with God and His Son, Jesus Christ, will find the answers they are seeking regarding God's love and life's meaning, but other people who refuse to seek God, or look for Him in all the wrong places, will never find true lasting love or the answer to the meaning of life. By tweaking a phrase from an old George Harrison song 'What Is Life', it reads like this: "What is my life, without (God's) love...who am I, without (God)? The answer to those probing questions is that we are 'lost' without God and His love in our life...and our lives will ultimately feel meaningless and loveless without God...because only God can supply us with satisfying love!

There is an old hit country song from many years ago titled 'Lookin' For Love'. Some of the words to that song went as follows: "I was lookin' for love in all the wrong places, lookin' for love in too many places." Change one word and it becomes, "I was lookin' for (God) in all the wrong places, lookin' for (God) in too many places." There are millions and millions of 'lost' people in this world searching for the meaning of life, because their own lives feel so empty and meaningless. Those same people will go to great lengths trying to find 'anything' that will help bring meaning to their lives, in part by lookin' for love in all the wrong places, and sometimes even by lookin' in too many places for 'something' they can turn into their very own 'customized' God-like thing to idolize and worship, often in some twisted and pathetic way.

So where do you look for love to fill that big empty 'hole' in your life? Is it perhaps with the 'cheers' gang at the local bar, or in your favorite bottle of booze, maybe a hookup on an Internet dating service, or by scanning the 300 channels of 'trash' on your boob-tube, and maybe in desperation you even resort to self-help books? And where do you look for something God-like to try and fill that 'void' in your life? Do you begin to worship an inanimate 'idol' of some sort, or maybe you find some intelligent or charismatic individual to worship, or perhaps you affiliate yourself with an ideology that makes you feel important, or do you simply turn to the Internet on your iPad or iPhone to search for God in all the 'wrong and too many' places. Some people, namely aetheists, have even made their doctrinal belief in 'no God' the very God of their lives. They promote and defend their God named 'No God' with a religious passion and fervor any believer in our Creator God would do good to emulate.

Regardless where or how you proceed with your personal quest to find love or life's answers, rest assured, you are not the only person to ever seek the meaning of life. On the contrary, most every person to ever live has pondered the same thing at some point in their life, including the 'wisest and richest' man to ever live, King Solomon. If you wish to begin your search for the meaning of life in the only right place, begin by reading the scriptures in the Holy Bible, which you will find fascinating, intriguing, enlightening and illuminating, and where you will certainly be able to initially relate to the biblical book of Ecclesiastes. King Solomon recorded all his thoughts and conclusions regarding the 'meaning of life' in that book of the Bible. Have you ever even considered reading the Bible before you judge, criticize and condemn it, simply by believing what others (who have never read it) have to say about it? Take some time to read Ecclesiastes and see if you come to the same conclusions as Solomon, who by the way was the son of King David, and I'm sure you've all heard of David (and Goliath.) Outside of the Godly wisdom you will find in the Bible, every search for love and the meaning of life will always result in an exercise of futility, until a person finally seeks the one true God, the source of all love, because after all...God is love!

By opening the Bible and reading it, you will learn all about God's amazing love for each of us. So stop lookin' for God's love in all the wrong places and curl up with a good book, no not Facebook, but 'thee' good book, the Bible, to learn about God, true love, and the meaning of life you are seeking. You will be surprised...by reading and 'believing' the Gospel message, and discovering God's 'grace' in your life...just how much it will free you from the weight of your sins, which currently have you held in 'bondage', resulting in your fruitless search for the meaning of life in your own life. The Apostle John wrote, "Let us love one another, for love is from God; and every one who loves is born of God and knows God. The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He (first) loved us and sent His Son to be the atonement for our sins. If God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has beheld God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us. By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God." (1 John 4:7-15)

Why not become a Christian today? Simply state "Lord Jesus, I believe You died for my sins and I ask your forgiveness. I receive You now as my personal Savior and invite You, as my Lord, to manage my life from this day forward. Amen." The Apostle Paul once wrote, "The grace of our Lord was more than abundant, with the faith and love which are found in Christ Jesus. It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners." (1 Timothy 1:14-15) And if we let the Lord manage our lives...each one of us will ultimately find the meaning of our life. "One thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)

This article is intended to reach out to that certain percentage of unsaved people who are still actually 'open' to changing their current lives for the better in these 'last days' by establishing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, which by doing so will provide for you an everlasting life in Heaven, when our earthly life is over and done. Unfortunately, there is a high percentage of the world's population today, which sadly includes way too many Americans, who are now simply content to 'wallow' in Satan's 'muck' and have absolutely no desire to learn anything about God the Father, or God the Son (Jesus Christ), because they just don't believe anything stated in the Bible is literal and factual truth. Satan has convinced them that the Bible is not the actual 'Word of God', but just another book of fiction filled with manufactured stories and tales. But if those 'unbelieving' people ignorantly believe the Bible is just a big book of fictional stories, isn't it amazing how so many of those people can get raging mad or offended at the mere mention of the name Jesus Christ, who they insist either didn't exist at all, or was just a man and not the Son of God, and who was just another in a long string of good human teachers! Isn't it strangely interesting how a purportedly 'fictional' character can get 'unsaved' people so riled up??? Well, it just goes to show how the mere mention of the name, Jesus Christ, 'convicts' even the evil hearts of the very people who deny Him, similar to how His presence or Holy Spirit strikes fear in demons within demon possessed people. "The demons also believe (in Jesus Christ, the Holy One of God), and shudder." (James 2:19)

The Apostle Paul wrote, "The goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith, for some men, straying from these things, have turned aside to fruitless discussion, wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions. But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of (our) blessed God." (1 Timothy 1:5-11)

It is urgently important that you connect with God today, because the 'end of the church age' is rapidly coming upon us...and we need to heed the warning words of Jesus as found in the biblical book of Matthew, when He was telling His disciples about the 'signs' concerning the end of the age. Jesus told them, "See to it that no one misleads you, for many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many...and many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many...and because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold, but the one who endures to the end will be saved." (Matt. 24:4-5,11-13)

To cite just one example of what Jesus was referring to in the scriptures found in Matthew...we don't have to look any further than our own American media coverage and it's almost 'religious like worship' of President Obama. Tune into any of the mainstream media broadcast stations or read most any liberal articles or magazines and you will find the 'false prophets' of journalism speak in 'chilling' terms about Obama being such things as...America's Messiah...The Second Coming...He is the One...He's standing above the country, above the world, He's sort of God...and even references to Obama as being the...God of all things! And isn't it interesting that Obama never 'refutes' anyone for making such 'blasphemous' statements about him. Mmmm!!! This is a prime example of what sure sounds like one of the disturbing warning signs Jesus told us to watch out for at the end of the age. For additional signs that our world is 'rapidly' closing in on the 'Tribulation' period, read the daily news articles posted on the Rapture Ready website to stay informed of what is happening 'everywhere' from a Christian perspective. We must stay 'grounded' in the Word of God by reading our Bibles, so as to prevent false Christ's and false prophets from misleading us in this current day and age, before the coming 'Rapture' and Tribulation Period.

In conclusion, guard against your 'love growing cold' as Jesus warned would happen to 'most' people at the end of the age, but instead pursue God's love, put on love and let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts during troubled times, keeping yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out