Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Feb 4, 2013

Dear Esther
Do you think it is rude for someone to intrude on a person that is obliviously grief- stricken over the passing of a loved one? The intruder was an in-law who is not close to the mother or grandmother of a young 22 year-old man who died from the complications of leukemia. The mother of the young man seemed to hold up all right during the funeral service but at the very end before the casket was sealed when the family and close friends were going up to say goodbye, the young man’s grieving mother “lost it.”

The grandmother of the young man went up to console the mother and the in-law took it upon her self to go up and grab the shoulders of the grandmother and physically pulled her away from consoling her daughter and told her to, “Stop it.” The grandmother without saying a word pulled away from her and walked away so very upset. My question I guess is this: Is there a protocol for how someone grieves over the loss of a love one? I personally think the in-law should have kept her nose out of it. It was a time between a mother and her daughter.

Thank you,

Julie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Julie,
I could not agree with you more. The cold-hearted, in-law had no business intruding upon the grieving grandmother and mother. Not only was she rude, she was completely out-of-order. There is no etched-in-stone protocol for grieving for a loved one, but one universal law that should be adhered to is to be respectful of those who are grieving and give them the space they need.

The mother had every reason to fall apart at that moment; her young son was gone and the harsh reality of that must have hit her very hard as the casket was about be closed. The grandmother did the right thing by consoling her. The nasty in-law should be ashamed of her self. Hopefully she will apologize, but I would not count on it. Nevertheless, as Christians we are called to be forgiving even when we have been hurt by the belligerent actions of others.

I do hope that the mom and the grandmother will get their strength from the Lord as they adjust to this very big change in their lives.

God bless you, Julie,

Esther

“Let all thing be done decently and in order” (1 Corinthians 14:15).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Esther,
I don’t normally think about this but I think my parents are not believers in Jesus and lately my 92 year old father has become much more senile. He has become angry with my mother and is doing unusual things like eating with his hands and throwing his food on the floor. What I’m concerned about is that I hear he has begun making growling noises. Do you think this is a symptom of demonic possession? If so, what can we do about it? My family is saved but we live in another state. Thank you for your thoughts. I understand if you don’t feel you can answer this question. I know I would have trouble with it.

Barbara

Dear Barbara,
Your concern for you Dad is understandable. Growling can be a sign of demonic possession. I have heard that demonic growling can be identified through low, guttural growling sounds as though you are about to be attacked by a fierce dog. If you hear growling we cannot assume that you are dealing with something demonic. Growling has also been attributed to pent-up, unresolved anger of human spirits. Religious Demonologists have said that the way to tell the difference is that a demonic growl will change pitches.

Could you locate a pastor in their town that could come visit your parents? If he could spend some time with your Dad he might get some better insight and could help determine what needs to be done. Call around in his town and see which church might be able to help you. Some churches do have pastors who are very knowledgeable in matters of demonic activity. With old age many problems can manifest that are very strange, especially if the person is in poor health. Considering that your parents are not saved, I am sure you must be quite distraught about their eternal future.

This is the time to pray like never before that the Lord would have mercy on your parents and touch them with the Holy Spirit bringing them to salvation. Perhaps you should seriously consider visiting your parents so you can see first hand what is going on. I pray that your parent’s will both come to salvation in Christ before it is too late.

God bless you,

Esther

So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done. And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive” (Matthew 21:21-22).

Dear Esther,
I am writing because I have a dilemma. I accepted Jesus as my Savior when I was 11 (I am now 44) and have been following Him ever since, was baptized as an adult. I am now a mom with three young children (10, 8, 4), and I am married to a Catholic man (he does not attend church anymore because he is “disgusted with the changes.” He attended so we could be married (he made a very big deal about being married there) and then again so our two older children could be “infant baptized.”

I have been bringing them to a Christ-centered and Bible believing church. I have invited him several times to church usually because of something to do with our children, Well, fast-forward to now -- my older children have been going to church and Sunday school with me: AWANA, where I teach and to Christian school all their lives. Both kids have accepted Christ as their Savior and have asked to be baptized. I keep praying for my husband.

Our church is offering a Believer’s Baptism next month and both kids have asked to be baptized and I believe that they are mature enough to make that decision. So my daughter asked her Dad if he would come to our church because she wanted to be baptized. He proceeded to yell and scream at all three of us: “You were already baptized as babies and you do not need it again, and your mother has disregarded my religion and beliefs,” and he wasn’t going to step foot in a Baptist church. Well he made both kids cry and he said a few other things and I got the kids off to bed, reassuring them they could be baptized if they want, and told them I would talk to him again about it.

I am not sure what I need, just a listening ear or advice. I have been reading your RR column since it started and I enjoy learning what others are going through and how you have helped them and in turn helping themselves. I know I have support from my family for my kids and of my husband's sister (she left the Catholic church after 50 years), she accepted Christ as her Savior and was baptized about a year ago. I do not think I am wrong for wanting my children to grow up with God and Jesus as then center of their lives, not Catholicism. I guess I am wondering if I am guiding my children in the right direction, please help if you can.

Your sister in Christ

Dede

Dear Dede,
The best thing you can do is to keep praying for your husband’s salvation and for peace in the home. It sounds like your children are getting good Christian teaching. But they are about to learn more about the growing pains of life considering that their father does not want to participate in the things that are important to them. It does not sound like your husband is going to get involved in anything to do with Christianity at this time. At least he has allowed them to attend a Christian church and school. That is a huge plus. You are not wrong in wanting to raise your children the way you are.

But now you are facing the consequences of marrying a non-Christian, which we are commanded not to do (2 Corinthians 6:14). Sadly, these types of marriages are so prevalent. The best suggestion I can give you is to try to explain to your children that your father is not doing this to hurt them, but that he himself is quite confused about what and who God really is. Also ask their Aunt who is the former Catholic to speak with them and try to give them support. Perhaps she can attend their important functions along with others in your family. As their mother it is important to show Christian love toward their father and not show a lot of anger and disappointment.

As far as the water baptism, it is not a requirement for salvation. Your girls may have to wait until they are older if their father is so strongly against it right now. There is no easy solution to your dilemma. Perhaps your husband’s redeemed sister could try to carefully speak to him to see if he might go along with allowing the girls to get baptized. If she cannot get through to him, I think you should drop the idea for now. A lot can change with time, especially with fervent prayer. Be grateful that they have been able to be raised as Christians thus far without much opposition.

We serve a mighty God who is surely looking out for your entire family. My prayer is that this situation will make your husband think more about why he himself does not attend a Catholic church. It sounds like he’s outnumbered in the household with a Bible believing family. May the Holy Spirit get to him soon and open up his spiritual eyes so he can realize the truth and come to Christ. It does happen, never give-up on the idea. Keep praying believing for your husband’s salvation and for peace in your home. I wish you all the very best.

In God’s love,

Esther

“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven” (Matthew 18:19).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out