Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greg: "THE UNITED STATES IN THE SCRIPTURES"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/greg22.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Greg (2 Feb 2013)
"THE UNITED STATES IN THE SCRIPTURES"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I humbly submit this to you. Prayerfully consider this:

This is a very important post with details. It may be the most important post you have received concerning.end time prophecy. And I don't just say that to be dramatic. I learned all of this when He opened my understanding to Daniel chapters 2 and 7 a few days before Christmas 2012. I was amazed at what I had learned!. Again, please seriously consider this with much prayer!

I have been sending out alerts to many in the Christian community (websites, churches, radio talk shows, etc.) concerning the times in which we live. Many are asleep and in a waiting mode, mainly because how they hear to perceive the scriptures. They recognize we are in a changing world, but they think we have a lot more time. What is written below is scriptural proof where we stand on His timeline, and what to expect in the very near future. All praise and glory to Him!

(I am currently writing a book soon to be out; I'm undecided on the title). Below is a summary of the book:

The "four beasts" (out of the sea) in Daniel 7 represent four eras of the U.S.

Daniel 7: 4 refers to the first era when settlers came from England (lion) to the glorious land establishing America (eagle). This first era is from 1789 (President Washington) to 1913 (President Taft).

Daniel 7: 5 is the second era of the U.S. The bear represents a beast that is strong, steady, and slow. The "three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it" represents three manipulations that caused the U.S. to be corrupted: politically, economically, and spiritually. These manipulations revolutionized the U.S., changing the mindset and heart of the people to think that voting is by the people (political), and that wealth brings meaning and purpose (economic), and compromised the faith of His people in tithes (causing church and state to be united through the 501(c) 3 Tax Exempt status). This " tax write-off" privilege on tithing limited pastors to speak against the government, less they lose their tax exempt status. This second era is from 1913 (President Wilson) to 1945 (President Truman). The Federal Reserve was established in 1913, which made Federal Notes, which brought in the bankers, allowing credit and loans, which brought about the American Dream, and caused many to live beyond their means.

Daniel 7: 6 represents the third era. The Leopard represents an attitude of being "limpid," which means to be serene and untroubled. FDR was the only four term President. He was the one who lifted the U.S. out of the Great Depression and War, thus the phrase: "had on the back of it four wings of a fowl." The term "four heads" refers to a chief person. FDR was the chief person involved to bring about the Atomic bomb. Then FDR died in 1945 during his fourth term and then Vice-President Truman took the Office, and Truman ordered to drop the Atomic bomb. Out of WWII the U.S. immediately received respect worldwide, and was to be feared because of its military strength.

Daniel 7: 7 represents the fourth era. The ten horns refers to the next ten Presidents. This era began in 1945 (President Eisenhower) to 2008 (President George W. Bush). This fourth era took the Leopard from the third era and grew it into a beast that was "dreadful, terrible, and exceedingly strong." The U.S. controlled the world's affairs during this period of time, all in the name of democracy.

Daniel 7: 8 represents the next President that comes after the first ten Presidents (or the last of the ten Presidents): "the "little horn." The word "little" has nothing to do with one physical stature, but rather experience. Who succeeded President George W. Bush, the last of the ten Presidents?

According to scripture President Obama is the "little horn" who also is identified as "the Assyrian" in the O.T. (Is. 10: 5-6), and in the N.T., "that man of sin" (2 Thess. 2: 3). President Obama's bloodline can be traced to be Assyrian, even as he was born in Kenya, which in ancient times was part of the Assyrian kingdom. Since Obama has been in the Office he has legislated sin and has worked deceptively with his administration to bring about Satan's agenda, which is total global control.

What we must humbly acknowledge is why "that man of sin" has been revealed. It's for one reason: sin has become exceedingly sinful, not only here in the U.S., and the rest of the world, but within most of Christendom! When the church turns the truth of the gospel and doctrine of Christ into a lie, then evangelism efforts do nothing more than preach and teach a lie, which false doctrine turns new converts into twofold more the child of hell than themselves (Matt. 23: 15). False doctrine cannot produce good fruit, but hypocrisy only. And when the church comes to the full in forsaking the truth of the gospel, and when the nation also comes to the full of being incapable of bearing good fruit, and the rest of the world, then "a king of fierce countenance stands up" (Dan. 8: 23). The king in this verse is President Obama from the United States! Because sin has become exceedingly sinful is the reason God has allowed Obama to take command, as God allows him to take a spoil, and to take a prey, and to trample down this nation like the mire of the streets" (Is. 10: 5-6). The U.S. is that hypocritical nation.

Obama's agenda is to slay (weaken) the U.S.! The U.S. remember, has become a beast during the fourth era (the fourth beast). Obama now has been allowed by God to take command of the beast (the U.S.). Obama will continue to weaken the U.S. until it appears to be dead.

Now what is going to occur soon is jobs will cease. Scripture tells us he causes the sacrifice and oblation to cease (Dan. 9: 27). The "sacrifice" refers to employment. The "oblation" refers to our tithing. He causes the sacrifice and oblation to cease by eliminating jobs (how does one tithe without income?). Most likely this will be through an economic collapse, which is poised to happen at anytime. When this happens a rebellion occurs in the land and a military (host) is given to him to take control over the country (this could be U.N. troops, "blue helmets"; Dan. 8: 11-12). It's quite possible it's at this moment when Christians could be gathered into FEMA CAMPS, but I'm not certain. I personally do not see a Rapture until just before the "end of days" begins (His wrath; Danl 12: 1).

The image of the beast means this: image means to resemble (having a mirror image). What takes place here is another possessing the beast (U.S.), which appears be radical Islam (why do you think Obama is fortifying the Islamic Brotherhood with F-16's and other weapons?).
When the U.S. appears to be dead (or shortly thereafter) is when the U.S. will be possessed by another: Radical Islam run by Shiite Muslims, who will then cause all in the U.S. to make a choice to embrace Allah by receiving a mark (most likely a tattoo) to participate in society, or die (be put to death, most likely by being beheaded).

After the U.S. (the beast) receives a mortal wound by Obama, which appears to be to death, the wound is healed, and all the world wonders after the beast (Rev. 13: 3-4). This beast that comes back to life is possessed by another, radical Islam. What is happening right now (as of Feb. 1, 2013) is that the U.S. (from the four eras) is being prolonged for a season and time (Dan. 7: 12), but that time is soon to be over!!!! It will end with an economic crash that will eliminate jobs, cause a rebellion in the land (i.e. Greece), and bring in the troops (Martial Law), dividing the land into seven zones. In the meanwhile, Islamic Law will possess the land, causing all to make a choice to receive the mark of the beast (the U.S. then being possessed by Islamic Law).

Remember, churches cannot preach or teach these things behind the pulpit less they lose their Tax Exempt status.

I strongly believe many Christians will be put to death rather than be caught up in a Rapture. God will provide supernatural power via His Holy Spirit for His faithful believers to endure what is coming.

In the love of Christ,
Greg

"If you can believe all things are possible to him that believes" (Mark 9: 23).
"Accept a grain of corn die it abides alone, but if it die it brings forth much fruit."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out