Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jean Stepnoski: "The Tree is a FIG Tree: Symbol of ISRAEL: Luke 13: 6-9"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/jeans131.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Jean Stepnoski (31 Jan 2013)
"The Tree is a FIG Tree: Symbol of ISRAEL: Luke 13: 6-9"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

The tree mentioned in the story of Christ in Luke 13: 6-9 is clearly stated as a FIG tree. A fig tree has long been interpreted in The Scriptures as a symbol of national Israel. How would it be a symbol of the United States of America? The story is about some four year period concerning national Israel. In the lifetime of Messiah/Christ? It would seem so. Also, for our times for Israel? Perhaps it has to do with the recent 4 years of national Israel under Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu? Why try to inject President Obama and the U.S.A. when the Master clearly referenced ISRAEL! The idea of cutting down a fig tree is about Israel, not the U.S.A. or some other country. All the nations of the Nations will side against Israel, more than the U.S.A. The 70 Weeks of Daniel have to do with "your people and your holy city." Was the prophet Daniel an American? No. He was of national Israel. Daniel's reference is clearly to national Israel. What holy city did Daniel refer to long ago? Was "your holy city" Washington, D.C.? No. Jerusalem.

If there is a symbolic FIG tree on the verge of attempts to cut down, to destroy, to be no more, it would be the primary focus of the last shavua, the last, the 70th Week of Daniel. It would be ISRAEL and concern the "holy city" of Jerusalem. Wrath will be poured out on the unrepentant in Israel and those in the world of the Nations. The focus in the 7 year shavua is Israel, land and people, and Jerusalem. The "Time of Jacob's Trouble" will concern Israel, land and people, and Jerusalem. Faulty interpretation of Luke 13:6-9 is no spiritual help at all. Daniel's 70 Weeks concern national Israel, the people of the House of Israel, and Jerusalem. First and foremost. Those of the Nations are secondary to Israel in end times events.

Israel and the Nations have had 7 and 1/2 years since the expulsions from The Gaza and a full 40 years of period of spiritual probation, warning, and wilderness since 7 of 9 Justices voted for Roe Versus Wade on 1-22-1973. Four years of warning for the U.S.A. and fixated like an obsession, on one man, likened to Abraham Lincoln or the beast by some? How about the focus being on the Messiah of Israel, Christ the Lord? We have had 7 plus 33 years for the U.S.A. and every nation on earth of assorted heads up events. The 40 is over. When will The Blessed Hope be? Come quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Jean Stepnoski: "The Tree is a FIG Tree: Symbol of ISRAEL: Luke 13: 6-9"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/reneem21.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Renee M (1 Feb 2013)
"Re: Jean Stepnoski (31 Jan 2013) "The Tree is a FIG Tree: Symbol of ISRAEL: Luke 13: 6-9""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone who studies Scripture knows that the fig tree represents Israel. I am suggesting that the fig tree can also be a representation of America. When the Puritans came to America, they recognized the Divine Destiny of the new nation that they were starting, and often referred to America as the New Israel. Both nations, Israel and America, have been chosen by the Lord to represent Himself to the other nations of the world. Both nations started off worshiping and serving the Lord, and both nations have drifted away from the Lord. The Lord put this monument in our nation, and it was chosen to be our nation's FIRST National Monument, named "Devil's Tower". It is in the middle of our land. Is this not the fulfillment of the dream of Nebuchadnezzar?

Daniel 4 “Here is my dream; interpret it for me. These are the visions I saw while lying in bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth. Its leaves were beautiful, its fruit abundant, and on it was food for all. Under it the wild animals found shelter, and the birds lived in its branches; from it every creature was fed.

“In the visions I saw while lying in bed, I looked, and there before me was a holy one, a messenger, coming down from heaven. He called in a loud voice: ‘Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animals flee from under it and the birds from its branches. But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field.”

America is known as the "BEAUTIFUL". We have provided FOOD FOR ALL the world, both in the physical and spiritual sense. We have welcomed people from all nations, offering them SHELTER.

Both Israel and America were chosen to represent God to the world. Both nations will come under God's judgment. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles for 42 months. America will also fall under God's judgment for turning away from the truth (as a nation) and allowing evil to overrun every area of our society. As a nation, we have also turned from the Lord, just as Israel did. In the middle of the 7000 year plan of God, Israel was taken into captivity by Babylon and the first temple was destroyed. In the middle of the "7", an abomination is set up (see Daniel 9:27). We are rapidly approaching the middle of the "7". We only have about 2 months left before we reach this point.

On October 9, 2009, Obama was chosen to be the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. He was chosen on the 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles. The 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles is a day that is extremely significant. It is the only day of the year when the Jews proclaim, “Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord!” The Jewish people wave palm branches on this day as they excitedly await the coming of their Messiah. It is the most festive and joyous day of any Feast that the Jews celebrate. There is no Feast day like the 7th day of Tabernacles, when the Jewish people look toward the coming of their Messiah.

Jesus told the Jewish people that they would not see Him again until they said, “Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord!” He is the true Prince of Peace and will usher in the New Millennium of peace on the earth.

By choosing Obama to be the Nobel Peace Prize recipient right on the 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles, it represents the world choosing the Antichrist over the true Messiah Jesus Christ to be their “prince of peace.” It was yet another confirmation, or strengthening, of the “covenant” that the world has made with Obama, asking and hoping that he can and will usher in a New Age of peace on the earth. The world will be sadly disappointed as he brings the opposite of what they are expecting and hoping for. The world has made a “covenant with death” (see Isaiah 28:1 .

Not only was Obama chosen to receive the Nobel Peace Prize right on the 7th day of Tabernacles, but he was given the award on the 24th of Kislev (December 10, 2009)! Those are the 2 dates mentioned in Haggai 2 regarding the Lord shaking the heavens and the earth and the desired of all nations coming to Him. Those 2 dates are incredibly important on God's calendar. What are the odds that Obama just so happened to be chosen as the world's most notable man of "peace" on the 7th day of Tabernacles and then given the award right on Hanukkah eve, the 24th day of Kislev?

In his speech when Obama accepted the Nobel Peace Prize on Hanukkah Eve, the 24th of Kislev, he said, "I am AT THE BEGINNING and not the end of my labors on the world stage. Compared to some of the GIANTS of history who have received this prize, KING, Marshall, Mendella, my accomplishments are slight."

He was at the beginning of this second 7-year period (2009-2016), representing the GIANTS of history, and KING of the world.

Satan knows how important these 2 dates are. He is trying to be God, the "prince of peace". Obama was announced the winner of the "Peace Prize" on the 7th day of Tabernacles and accepted the award on the 24th of Kislev, Hanukkah Eve, the 2 dates mentioned in Haggai 2.

Obama’s Inauguration tells the story

First of all, I want to say that I am in no way saying that Martin Luther King was a representation of Molech, only that the initials of his name stand for Molech, and this is one of the reasons that Obama used MLK’s Bible at his swearing-in ceremony in January 2013.

Obama just used MLK’s and Lincoln's Bible at his inauguration. Here we have a black leader and a former president, both shot in the head. And just as in Hebrew, YHVH has no vowels (Yahweh), MLK stands for Molech. Melekh is Hebrew for KING. As in Martin Luther KING.

Question: "Who was Molech?"

Answer: MLK = Molech

As with much of ancient history, the exact origin of Molech is unclear. The term is believed to have originated with the Phoenician MLK, which meant a type of sacrifice made to confirm or acquit a vow. Despite occasional efforts by godly kings, worship of Molech by the Israelites wasn’t abolished until the Israelites’ captivity in Babylon.

On the second 7-year timeline that started on the 7th day of Tabernacles on October 9, 2009, when Obama was selected to receive the Nobel Peace Prize (again a false representation of "Christ", the Prince of Peace, redeeming His Bride on the 7th day of Tabernacles), and goes to the fall feasts in 2016 (this timeline represents the 7000 year plan of God, with the final year Sept 2015- Sept 2016 being the Jubilee year when Christ is reigning on the earth and representation of the New Millennium), the Babylon invasion of Israel took place at the mid-point (586 BC to 515 BC) of the 7000 years. This was just over 3400 years after Adam was created, so around 3.4 to 3.5 years into the timeline. This is why it says "in the middle of the 7" because there are TWO seven year timelines, the first is the final 7 years before Christ returns, the second is the representation of the 7000 year plan of God. On this timeline, Christ will return to the earth at the end of the 6th year (6000 years). The middle of this timeline is around March/April 2013.

Notice what this article says about Molech: Despite occasional efforts by godly kings, worship of Molech by the Israelites wasn’t abolished until the Israelites’ captivity in Babylon. Believers (ISRAEL, including Jewish and Gentile believers) who are left behind and those who come to Christ during the Tribulation will not be worshiping Obama anylonger as they see him for who he is: MLK, Molech, aka Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies.

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5dv4yiVt-Y

I can honestly say that I never remember a fly landing on my face before. Obama often has swarms of flies following him wherever he goes and it's caught on camera over and over during speeches and interviews. Flies swarm when they smell death. Lord of the Flies. Baal ze Bub (Lord of Flies). In Biblical sources, Beelzebub is referred to as another name for DEVIL.

Manifest Destiny
America the New Israel

"We shall be as a City upon a Hill, the eyes of

all people are upon us...," the Puritan John Winthrop wrote. The Puritans who disembarked in Massachusetts in 1620 believed they were establishing the New Israel. Indeed, the whole colonial enterprise was believed to have been guided by God. "God hath opened this passage unto us," Alexander Whitaker preached from Virginia in 1613, "and led us by the hand unto this work."

Promised Land imagery figured prominently in shaping English colonial thought. The pilgrims identified themselves with the ancient Hebrews. They viewed the New World as the New Canaan. They were God's chosen people headed for the Promised Land. Other colonists believed they, too, had been divinely called. The settlers in Virginia were, John Rolf said, "a peculiar people, marked and chosen by the finger of God."
This self-image of being God's Chosen People called to establish the New Israel became an integral theme in America's self-interpretation. During the revolutionary period, it emerged with new force. "We cannot but acknowledge that God hath graciously patronized our cause and taken us under his special care, as he did his ancient covenant people," Samuel Langdon preached at Concord, New Hampshire in 1788. George Washington was the "American Joshua," and "Never was the possession of arms used with more glory, or in a better cause, since the days of Joshua, the son of Nun," Ezra Stiles urged in Connecticut in 1783.

In 1776, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson wanted Promised Land images for the new nation's Great Seal. Franklin proposed Moses dividing the Red Sea with Pharaoh's army being overwhelmed by the closing waters. Jefferson urged a representation of the Israelites being led in the wilderness by the pillar of fire by night and the cloud by day. Later, in his second inaugural address (1805), Jefferson again recalled the Promised Land. "I shall need...the favor of that Being in whose hands we are, who led our fathers, as Israel of old, from their native land and planted them in a country flowing with all the necessities and comforts of life."

A unique history, the undeniable blessings of God, a historically large percentage of the population professing faith in Jesus Christ, churches densely dotting the national landscape, coinage and national monuments bearing witness to God, state constitutions replete with religious language, the idea of Manifest Destiny, and one of the most viable Republican candidates calling for a day of prayer.

Is America God’s favorite? Are we the “New Israel?”

Some don’t exactly put it in those words, but it is implied nonetheless. Old Testament prophecies and promises are applied as if they may refer to the U.S. Even recent earthquakes and hurricanes seem to some to be harbingers of God judging or alerting “His people.”

For nearly 200 years of our history, the church was the backbone of our national conscience. Church was literally located at the center of the public square. The minister was often one of the most educated and respected city leaders. In academia, Theology was the “queen of the sciences.” After World War II, the Christian church served as sort of a cultural chaplain for a commonly understood civic form of religiosity. And even today, many insist on calling America a “Christian nation.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

If the calculation began on Oct 9 2009 then Oct 9 2010 1 year, Oct 9 2011 2 years, Oct 9 2012 3 years, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, April 9 2013 is exactly 3.5 years. We still have time for 7 years trib from Oct 9 2009 to 2016.

Could be right who knows?

Hi Gimel,

Thanks for the post!

This is what I have been posting for about 1 year now.....

See: Daniels timeline...Dewey Bruton

http://tinyurl.com/DanielsTimelineVideo

and the other videos ...by 119 Ministries....

Michael Rood is similar so is Nania videos with 322 ( Skull and cross bones references )

If you search on this site for:

Michael Rood go to his 6th video the last one will have a Timeline

119 Ministry search "Daniel unsealed" video 4 ( four of 6 )

Supplement that search with

( a few videos with 322: 3 22 2013 is suggested as the arrival of Satan cast to earth ) or the antichrist taking over a 'host' body...

Something or nothing may happen on that day.....

Keep in mind that March 22 2013 is 322......a Thurdays......why is that important?

Matt 24:20-22

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
KJV

March 22 2013 is on a Thursday ONE day after WINTER ...First day of SPRING is March 22 2013.......Friday the 23rd of March is a SABBATH ( at sundown begins the SABBATH )

God Bless

Steven