Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renee M: "America in Prophecy: It was all pointing to us...."

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/reneem130.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Renee M (30 Jan 2013)
"America in Prophecy: It was all pointing to us...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

America in Prophecy: It was all pointing to us....

Look at this parable and compare it to Daniel 4.

Luke 13: Then he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree growing in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it but did not find any. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’

“‘Sir,’ the man replied, ‘leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it. If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.’”

Daniel 4: Here is my dream; interpret it for me. These are the visions I saw while lying in bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth. Its leaves were beautiful, its fruit abundant, and on it was food for all. Under it the wild animals found shelter, and the birds lived in its branches; from it every creature was fed.

“In the visions I saw while lying in bed, I looked, and there before me was a holy one, a messenger, coming down from heaven. He called in a loud voice: ‘Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animals flee from under it and the birds from its branches. But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field.

America's first national monument is in Wyoming and called "Devil's Tower". It looks exactly like a large tree stump that was cut down.

The tree was given FOUR years to bear fruit. The tree did not bear fruit and will be cut down. Obama came to power 4 years ago. This is the time for the “tree” (America) to be cut down.

April 11, 2012, was the middle point of the final 7 prophetic years that began on October 29, 2008, and end on the Day of Atonement on September 23, 2015. The Lord marked this date with earthquakes all over the world, including 2 of the biggest earthquakes ever recorded, both over 8.0 on the Richter Scale. The tree was ready to be cut down during Passover last year, but the Lord has given us one more year as a nation to repent. We did not repent.

I believe the days of the Great Tribulation will be shortened. Jesus told His disciples that unless the days were shortened, no flesh would survive. The fourth trumpet judgment of Revelation mentions that 1/3 of the day is without light and also 1/3 of the night. The only way that I can think of for 1/3 of the day and night to be without light is if the days are 16 hours long. I believe the Lord is going to fit 1260 days into just 2 ½ years by shortening the length of the day, but still causing the earth to take as long to rotate around the sun. This means that a prophetic year of 360 days will become 540 days. Most likely, the first 180 days of the Great Tribulation will be normal 24-hour days, and then something will hit the earth or cause the earth to spin much faster on September 26, 2013, on the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles. The final 720 days of the Great Tribulation would then become 1080 days in length, accounting for the 1260 days mentioned in Revelation. This could be why Daniel breaks it down to say “time, times, and half a time.” The half of a time would come first (180 days), followed by the times (720 days), which ends up being an extra time (360 days) because of the increased speed in the earth’s rotation. This is just my theory; only the Lord knows exactly how the prophecies will be fulfilled. If this theory is correct, there could be a second "main harvest" rapture on the 7th day of Tabernacles in 2013, before the trumpet judgments begin and God's wrath comes in full measure upon the earth.

AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL

America, THE BEAUTIFUL, was asked to come before the King and display her beauty to the world on the 7th day of a Feast. But on January 21, 2013, the 7th day of the “Gentile Feast of Tabernacles”, America crowned Obama to be their leader once again. America refused to come in repentance and humility and choose good over evil, righteousness over unrighteousness. Now America will be cut down. We have reached the end of the fourth year.

King Xerxes replaced his queen with his new bride, Queen Esther. He married her on the first day of the 4th month from the Jewish New Year, which would later become the 7th day of the Feast of Hanukkah. I believe this is showing that the Lord instituted a second Feast of Tabernacles for the Jews 200 years before Jesus died on the cross, and is again instituting a new second Feast of Tabernacles for the "Gentiles" using the Gentile calendar. The first day of the fourth month of the Gentile New Year is April 1, 2013, the 7th day of Passover. This is the same day that the walls of Jericho fell and the Israelites crossed the Red Sea. This is still the true “Feast of Firstfruits” in America (March 31, 2013), also called “Resurrection Sunday”.

Why would the Lord be using both the Gentile calendar and the Jewish calendar? Is He not trying to provoke Israel to jealousy and win them back to Himself? They have rejected Him for 2000 years. They are the original Queen Vashti. He has replaced His "Jewish" Bride with a predominantly "Gentile" Bride. He has accepted the Gentiles, adopted them, grafted them into His family and cut off the branches that did not bear fruit, the Jewish people who rejected His Son. What stronger message could He give than to take His predominantly "Gentile" Bride on the 7th day of the “Gentile Feast of Hanukkah”? And how much more obvious could He have made this than to put this right on the 7th day of the Jewish Passover and also on the true Feast of Firstfruits (US time zones)? His Bride is both Gentile and Jewish. He is the Creator of the solar calendar used by the Gentiles, and the lunar calendar, used by the Jews. Why wouldn’t He choose to use both calendars to show the world His heart for all peoples and nations?

What message is this giving to America, the beautiful, His land that has turned away from Him? He is saying, "You also rejected Me on the 7th day of the Gentile Feast of Tabernacles. I called to you. I gave you one final year to bear fruit. But you set up your idol of terror and defied me saying - 'we remember, we rebuild, we come back stronger!' You refused to humble yourself before Me so that I could lift you up out of the mess you are in. I gave you ONE FINAL CHANCE to come to me. I called for you to come to me. You refused. You again chose evil over good. Now I reject you also. You are defiled. You want Obama as your leader, now you shall see what he will bring to you without Me. My hand of protection will be lifted from you and you shall be cut down. You are the tree that was given 4 years to repent and change your ways and bear fruit. Now you shall be like a stump and the whole world will gaze in horror as they witness what was a beautiful nation that was the envy of the world become a house of horror and desolation."

http://jesusiscoming2015.webs.com/whenistherapture.htm

March 31 / April 1, 2013 Rapture? A look at the 7th day of Passover (parts 1-3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1rJcN7jlzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ci6DG0NdTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OXPYH_A9sM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Renee M: "America in Prophecy: It was all pointing to us...."

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/reneem130-1.htm

Renee M (30 Jan 2013)
"Summary of the 7th day of Passover"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of the 7th day of Passover

On the September 26th, the Day of Atonement in 2012, Ahmadinejad gave his UN speech and then Mr. Netanyahu gave his speech to the UN the next day, on September 27th, mentioning that we had about 6 months to go before Iran would have to be attacked. 180 days from Sept 27th brings you to March 26th, the first day of the 7-day Feast of Passover. King Xerxes displays his glory and majesty for 180 days and then holds a 7-day feast. On the 7th day of this feast, Queen Vashti is called to come display her beauty to the world, but she refuses to come and is dismissed as Queen. There is another QUEEN talked about in Revelation, who is removed from her throne. She also did not display her beauty to the world. Read Jeremiah 50 and then read this about Babylon America:

Revelation 18:
After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. With a mighty voice he shouted:

“‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’
She has become a dwelling for demons
and a haunt for every impure spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.
For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“‘Come out of her, my people,’
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
Give her as much torment and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;
I will never mourn.’
Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

“When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

“The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

“They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn and cry out:

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea
became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

“Rejoice over her, you heavens!
Rejoice, you people of God!
Rejoice, apostles and prophets!
For God has judged her
with the judgment she imposed on you.”

Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence
the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
never to be found again.
The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters,
will never be heard in you again.
No worker of any trade
will ever be found in you again.
The sound of a millstone
The light of a lamp
will never shine in you again.
The voice of bridegroom and bride
Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

The voice of the bride and bridegroom shall be heard in Heaven. Millstones are stones used for grinding wheat or other grains. The millstone is thrown in the sea, representing, once again, Satan being hurled to the earth, the dragon, who is unable to touch the Bride of Christ as she is taken away on eagles' wings to a place prepared for her "in the desert". The wheat is then ground (tribulation time for those left-behind) until they are pure and spotless. The mountain is thrown into the sea on this day also, as Jesus clearly points us to in Matthew 21.

1. Jesus rides into Jerusalem and the people cry "Hosanna, blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord!" and wave palm branches. This is a clear picture of what happens at the Rapture in Revelation 7. It's only done on the 7th day of Tabernacles, which is a mirror image and a perfect representation of the 7th day of Passover.

2. The next day, Jesus curses the fig tree. This represents Israel and America the Beautiful being cut down (remember Devil's Tower, America's first national monument, the dream in Daniel 4, and the parable of the fig tree cut down after 4 years without bearing fruit). That very day, the fig tree withers and will never produce fruit again.

3. He then mentions a "mountain being cast into the sea". This is a clear reference to the second trumpet judgment when it says John saw something like a mountain being cast into the sea. Right before this, he saw meteorites and fireballs hitting the earth during the first trumpet judgment, a clear reference to Sodom and Gomorrah.

4. Jesus then tells them the same day: "Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit." Jesus is telling the Jews that He was taking away the Kingdom from them and giving it to the Gentiles, who would produce its fruit. In doing so, He is also taking the Jewish Feasts and transferring them onto the Gentile calendar. Queen Esther was married on the first day of the fourth month of the Jewish New Year, in replacement for Queen Vashti, who was rejected for refusing to display her beauty to the world on the 7th day of a Feast. April 1, 2013, is the first day of the fourth month of the Gentile New Year.

5. January 21 is the 7th day of the "Gentile Feast of Tabernacles". On this day, America "crowns her king" and rejects her God for the last time. She refuses to come and display her beauty. This is the final nail in the coffin. It's now time to cut down the tree that did not bear fruit for 4 years.

6. Peter was let out of prison on the 7th day of Passover. How did he get out of prison? An angel led him out in the middle of the night. Are we not "in prison" on earth, waiting for our release from this "prison"? Peter was to be killed the very next day, but the Lord delivered him and killed King Herod at the appointed time while giving a speech and not giving glory to God, but accepting praise from men who declared him to be a god. How did Lot escape Sodom and Gomorrah? Angels led him out in the middle of the night (and the Bible mentions that he prepares a FEAST and makes UNLEAVENED BREAD the night that they are led out of the city, both clearly referencing the future Passover festival). How did Moses cross the Red Sea on the 7th day of Passover? In the middle of the night, the Lord went before them and lit the way. The only illustration on the 7th day of Passover that does not take place during the night is the fall of Jericho. Perhaps this shows that later in the day, after the Great Deliverance (Rapture), the walls come down and the people left-behind must suffer with the tribulation. But it clearly shows the 7-days of Passover and then on the 7th time around (7th day), the trumpets are blown, the people ascend, and Jericho is destroyed. This is reenacted on the 7th day of Tabernacles, but took place on the 7th day of Passover. The 7th day of Tabernacles reminds us that we will leave our tents on this day and go to our permanent homes. These 2 days (7th day of Passover and Tabernacles) are like mirror images. If you hold up a mirror to them, they look identical. Therefore, what applies to one, applies to the other.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/reneem130-2.htm

Renee M (30 Jan 2013)
"The two 7-year timelines"

The two 7-year timelines

I believe there are 2 different 7-year timelines that we should be aware of and look at.

1. The first 7-year timeline began on October 29, 2008, and will end on September 23, 2015, on the Day of Atonement, exactly 7 prophetic years later. This is the final 7-year period before Christ returns to earth to set up His Kingdom for 1000 years.

2. The second 7-year timeline began on October 9, 2009, and will end 7 years later during the fall feasts in October 2016. This second 7-year timeline is a picture of the 7000-year plan of God, with each year representing 1000 years. The final year from October 2015 to October 2016 is the Year of Jubilee, when Christ returns in the fall of 2015 to set up His Kingdom. This final year (fall of 2015 to fall of 2016) represents the entire 1000 years of peace on earth, when Satan is bound, and Christ is ruling and reigning with us in the New Millennial Kingdom.

This timeline began on October 9, 2009, when Obama was chosen to be the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. He was chosen on the 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles. The 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles is a day that is extremely significant. It is the only day of the year when the Jews proclaim, “Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord!” The Jewish people wave palm branches on this day as they excitedly await the coming of their Messiah. It is the most festive and joyous day of any Feast that the Jews celebrate.

Jesus told the Jewish people that they would not see Him again until they said, “Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord!” He is the true Prince of Peace and will usher in the New Millennium of peace on the earth.

By choosing Obama to be the Nobel Peace Prize recipient right on the 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles, it represents the world choosing the Antichrist over the true Messiah Jesus Christ to be their “prince of peace.” It was yet another confirmation, or strengthening, of the “covenant” that the world has made with Obama, asking and hoping that he can and will usher in a New Age of peace on the earth. The world will be sadly disappointed as he brings the opposite of what they are expecting and hoping for. The world has made a “covenant with death” (see Isaiah 28:18 ).

This event began a 7-year countdown that resembles the 7000-year plan of God, with the first 6 years representing the 6000 years from Creation until the Second Coming of Christ to rule and reign on the earth. Daniel tells us that in the middle of the “7”, he (Obama) will set up an abomination that causes desolation. The middle of this 7-year period is March/April 2013.

Daniel 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

If we look at what took place in the middle of the 7000-year plan of God, we see that in 586 BC, Babylon invaded Israel and the Jewish people were taken into captivity for 70 years. The first temple was destroyed. In around 515 BC, they began to return to Israel and rebuild the second temple. So, right in the middle of the 7000 years, we have what represents the destruction of the temple and the Jewish people going into exile as a punishment for their sins and turning away from the Lord.

I believe that something will very likely happen during the last week of March 2013, that will represent this event. It is called “the abomination that causes desolation”. Israel was left desolate. Their temple was destroyed. Two times on the day that Jesus was crucified, the Jews mentioned that Jesus said that if they destroy this temple, He would rebuild it within 3 days.

Matthew 26:61 "This fellow said, 'I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.'"

Matthew 27:40 "You who are going to destroy the temple and build it in three days, save yourself! Come down from the cross, if you are the Son of God!"

This year, Good Friday, the day that we remember Christ's death, falls on March 29, 2013. Perhaps 3 days of darkness will begin, followed by the resurrection of the dead and rapture of the firstfruits on the evening of Resurrection (Easter) Sunday. This would already be the start of the 7th day of Passover in Israel. This certainly seems to be the message in the movie, “Rise of the Guardians”, which is scheduled to come out on DVD in March 2013, in case you did not watch the movie yet. Perhaps Obama will be shot in the head on Good Friday and come back to life on Easter Sunday. I don’t honestly know what is going to happen. But I believe the Bible points to this March or April (2013) as the time for the abomination that causes desolation, and that this event will be a representation of the first temple being destroyed and Christ rebuilding it within 3 days. I also believe that this will begin the 1260 days that the Firstfruits Bride is taken to the “desert” or “wilderness”, to a place prepared for her by God, being given eagle’s wings. This is a clear reference to the Israelites crossing the Red Sea (on the 7th day of Passover) and the Lord telling His people that He carried them on eagle’s wings:

Exodus 19:4 'You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.’

It is also the beginning of the 1260 days of ministry by the “2 witnesses”, who wear sackcloth. Sackcloth is worn as a sign of mourning and repentance. I believe that these 2 witnesses represent the left-behind Church (mostly the Laodicean Church of America) and the Israelites, who have rejected the Son of God, their own Messiah, for 2000 years.

Amos 8:10 “I will turn your religious feasts into mourning and all your singing into weeping. I will make all of you wear sackcloth and shave your heads. I will make that time like mourning for an only son and the end of it like a bitter day.”

Does it sound to you like the Lord may be about to do something on Good Friday that will punish Israel for crucifying their Messiah and rejecting Him for 2000 years, as well as punish America for also being a nation that represented Him on the earth, that has now turned its back on their Lord as well and chosen the Antichrist to be their leader? Were not these 2 nations chosen to be His “2 witnesses” to the nations? Was not America given 4 years to repent and bear fruit, but they again chose Obama to lead them? Was not the fig tree given 4 years before it was cut down in the parable about the gardener cutting down the fig tree? Is not America’s first national monument called “Devil’s Tower” and does it not look like a giant tree stump that is cut down? Is this not the fulfillment of the dream of Nebuchadnezzar?

Daniel 4 “Here is my dream; interpret it for me. These are the visions I saw while lying in bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth. Its leaves were beautiful, its fruit abundant, and on it was food for all. Under it the wild animals found shelter, and the birds lived in its branches; from it every creature was fed.

“In the visions I saw while lying in bed, I looked, and there before me was a holy one, a messenger, coming down from heaven. He called in a loud voice: ‘Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animals flee from under it and the birds from its branches. But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field.”

OK, now here is where things get very interesting. The 2 witnesses “mourn” for 1260 days. The Bride of Christ is protected from Satan, the Dragon, for 1260 days. If these days are just normal 24-hour days, it would mean that they do not end until the very end of the Year of Jubilee, after Christ has already been ruling and reigning on earth for 1 year. Satan is defeated at the beginning of the Jubilee Year and not the end. We do not need to continue to be protected in the place prepared for us by God for the final Jubilee Year.

I would now like to explain how I believe the 1260 day count will be fulfilled and yet end during the fall feasts of 2015, at the beginning of the Year of Jubilee. Daniel gives us a breakdown of these 1260 days by telling us that it will be for “a time, times, and half a time.” That’s 1 prophetic year (360 days), 2 prophetic years (720 days) and half of a prophetic year (180 days). I believe the 180 days come first. These 180 days would start on Resurrection Sunday, the beginning of the 7th day of Passover in Israel, on March 31, 2013, and end on the 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles in 2013. I believe there will be a Firstfruits Rapture on the Feast of Firstfruits, with a small number of believers, possibly as few as 144,000 people taken. The 6 seals of Revelation will open, war, economic collapse, famine, disease, etc. This 180-day period will be a time of devastation and a time for God’s people who were left behind to repent and warn the world of what is about to take place.

I believe a second Rapture, or the “main harvest” rapture, will take place on the 7th day of Tabernacles in 2013. On the next day, I believe the earth will be hit by some object and the Trumpet judgments will begin. The fourth trumpet judgment is that “a third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night” (see Revelation 8:12). This is when the earth begins to spin faster and the days become 16 hours in length. One-third of the day is shortened and also one-third of the night.

Jesus told us that the day would come when no man could work. He mentions, “Are there not twelve hours of daylight? Anyone who walks in the daytime will not stumble, for they see by this world’s light. It is when a person walks at night that they stumble, for they have no light.”

"As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work."

Who will be able to work if there are only 8 hours of daylight? Honestly, it will become very difficult for anyone to work when the "night" comes, and there is not enough time in the day to get things done and not enough time at night to properly rest. Add onto this alien attacks, martial law and total chaos, and you have a representation of the last 2000 years since Christ came, and the punishment He is inflicting on the world for rejecting His Son for the last 2000 years.

Here is where this gets very interesting with the counting of the days. We have the first 180-day period of “grace”, where the Lord is withholding His wrath to give the world another chance to repent and turn to Him after the “firstfruits” Rapture and Abomination of Desolation. I believe that the first 5 seals of Revelation open during this 180-day period and the 6th seal opens at the first trumpet judgment in the fall of 2013, on the 7th or 8th day of the Feast of Tabernacles, after the second “main harvest” rapture on the 7th day of Tabernacles. At the end of this 180 days, we have reached the end of the 4th year on the second 7-year timeline (Oct 2009 to Oct 2016), which started on the 7th day of Tabernacles and is the representation of the 7000-year plan of God.

What happened at the end of the 4000 years? Christ came the first time to earth. The second temple was destroyed. The next 2 years (representing 2000 years), from September 2013 to September 2015, will be when His wrath is truly poured out upon the world for rejecting His Son and accepting the Antichrist, or choosing the path of Satan instead of the path of the Lord. The days are shortened as Jesus told us they would be. They become 16 hours long, making the “times” (2 prophetic years) become an extra “time” (1 prophetic year). In other words, 720 days turns into 1080 days because the days are now shorter, and yet the earth’s position in relation to the sun remains the same, so that after 1080 days of 16 hours in length, the earth is still in the position where it should be for the fall of 2015.

On what day would the 1260 day count end? The 1260-day count ends on the second day of the Feast of Trumpets in 2015, when we once again have a representation of the “last trumpet” sounding. This ends the time of “mourning” of the 2 witnesses. It ends the time when the Bride of Christ is protected by the Lord in a place prepared for her in the “desert”, where she was given eagle’s wings to fly to. Jesus told us that He was going to prepare a place for us so that where He is, there we could also be. We will return to the earth with Him at the end of the 1260 days to set up His Kingdom for 1000 years, with the first year of this being the “Year of Jubilee” and a representation of the entire 1000 years.

This comet “ISON” that they have just started to tell people about is expected to be seen starting in August or September 2013. I believe ISON stands for “The writing IS ON the wall”, or "Mene Mene", which is an idiom for "imminent doom or misfortune" and for "the future is predetermined". It likely has something to do with the object that is going to hit the earth and also has to do with the earth starting to spin faster.

Obama’s Inauguration tells the story

First of all, I want to say that I am in no way saying that Martin Luther King was a representation of Molech, only that the initials of his name stand for Molech, and this is one of the reasons that Obama used MLK’s Bible at his swearing-in ceremony in January 2013.

Obama just used MLK’s and Lincoln's Bible at his inauguration. Here we have a black leader and a former president, both shot in the head. And just as in Hebrew, YHVH has no vowels (Yahweh), MLK stands for Molech. Melekh is Hebrew for KING. As in Martin Luther KING.

Question: "Who was Molech?"

Answer: MLK = Molech

As with much of ancient history, the exact origin of Molech is unclear. The term is believed to have originated with the Phoenician MLK, which meant a type of sacrifice made to confirm or acquit a vow. Despite occasional efforts by godly kings, worship of Molech by the Israelites wasn’t abolished until the Israelites’ captivity in Babylon.

On the second 7-year timeline that started on the 7th day of Tabernacles on October 9, 2009, when Obama was selected to receive the Nobel Peace Prize (again a false representation of "Christ", the Prince of Peace, redeeming His Bride on the 7th day of Tabernacles), and goes to the fall feasts in 2016 (this timeline represents the 7000 year plan of God, with the final year Sept 2015- Sept 2016 being the Jubilee year when Christ is reigning on the earth and representation of the New Millennium), the Babylon invasion of Israel took place at the mid-point (586 BC to 515 BC) of the 7000 years. This was just over 3400 years after Adam was created, so around 3.4 to 3.5 years into the timeline. This is why it says "in the middle of the 7" because there are TWO seven year timelines, the first is the final 7 years before Christ returns, the second is the representation of the 7000 year plan of God. On this timeline, Christ will return to the earth at the end of the 6th year (6000 years). The middle of this timeline is around March/April 2013.

Notice what this article says about Molech: Despite occasional efforts by godly kings, worship of Molech by the Israelites wasn’t abolished until the Israelites’ captivity in Babylon. Believers (ISRAEL, including Jewish and Gentile believers) who are left behind and those who come to Christ during the Tribulation will not be worshiping Obama anylonger as they see him for who he is: MLK, Molech, aka Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies.

Watch this video:

I can honestly say that I never remember a fly landing on my face before. Obama often has swarms of flies following him wherever he goes and it's caught on camera over and over during speeches and interviews. Flies swarm when they smell death. Lord of the Flies. Baal ze Bub (Lord of Flies). In Biblical sources, Beelzebub is referred to as another name for DEVIL.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/chelseab24.htm

Chelsea Brown (4 Feb 2013)
"Renee M: The dual 7 year timelines and Fig Tree"

John and Doves:
I think Renee M has a much stronger case than some realize. Her original post :

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/reneem130-2.htm

First, yes the fig tree is Israel. But Israel is the descendants of Abraham and also some who are grafted into the tree. Ruth , for example. Currently, about 40% of the worldwide Jewish population lives in the USA while about 41% lives in Israel. Nearly the same population. If you count the US Laodicean church population as being some sort of a graft onto the tree, well that number could be anything. Israel is split, just as they were in the Babylonian captivity. Were they not Israel when they were all in Babylon ? And later they split, some returning to the land of Abraham. Renee makes an articulate case as she always does. I also like her pictures.

Secondly, the final seven years have specific, scriptural events that tag the beginning and mid points. The initial seven years start with Daniel's words ' He shall confirm a covenant with many." It does not say a peace treaty, it says "covenant". The word "many" refers to an extremely large number in Hebrew. Clearly, Obama's speech of half an hour on October 29, 2008 "confirming his promises, his covenant, fit the start point. His covenant was with millions.

AND, so does the Oct 9, 2009 selection of Obama as the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. It also fits the description of Daniel 9:27. The World chooses Obama over the true Messiah as "Prince of Peace". The world approves, in this second case, of America's choice a year before and does it on the 7th day of Tabernacles. So two 7 year timelines beginning about a year apart with individual midpoints about a year apart. One timeline for the Gentile solar calender, one for the Jewish lunar calender. There is a" gap" called in" the midst".The beginning of the gap was April 11, 2012 ,the end is March 22,2013.

The mid point of the 7 years is also a specific event, the "abomination of desolation. ".Something vile occurs in the "Holy place". It did not happen on April 11th 2012 (although the two largest slip earthquakes in world history both occured that day). So the next possible mid-point is March 21-22 exactly. That is counting from Oct 9, 2009. These two timelines fit too perfectly into the Jewish calender and with the coming tetrad eclipses not to be a fit.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL