Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Efficient Prayers

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/overshiner8.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Efficient Prayers

Kathy Overshiner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer is a multi-aspect communication of believers with the Lord God and his Son, Jesus. This is an activity that is characterized as calling on God.

Psalm 17:6

“I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer.”

Calling on the name of the Lord (Genesis 4:26), crying aloud to the Lord (Psalm 3:4), lifting up one’s soul to the Lord (Psalm 25:1), seeking the Lord (Isaiah 55:6), and approaching the throne of grace with confidence.

Hebrews 4:16

“Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”

Because Christ understands and sympathizes with our weakness, we can confidently come to him and the throne of grace, knowing that our prayers and petitions are welcomed and desired by our Heavenly Father. It is called the “throne of grace,” because from it flow God’s love, help, mercy, forgiveness, wisdom, spiritual power, spiritual gifts, the fruit of the spirit, and all that we need in any circumstance. One of the greatest blessings of salvation is that Jesus is now our high priest, our mediator, who opens the way for us to come to the Father with confidence for all areas of need in our lives. We do not need to pray to any other saint in order for our prayers to be heard. Why settle for less when you can go directly to the top (Jesus our high priest) because the communication line is open directly and our prayers will be answered.

Hebrews 10:22

“Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.”

Faith and drawing close to God through Jesus Christ are inseparable. Faith is defined as truly coming to God and believing in his goodness. By coming to God through Jesus, one finds mercy, grace, help, salvation, sanctification, and cleansing. Surely, this implies that where there is no coming close to God in prayer and fellowship with Christ, there is no saving faith. Jesus himself equates faith with earnest prayer to God.

Luke 18:8

“I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

When Jesus comes back for those who cry out to him day and night, he will put an end to the distress and suffering received at the hands of a hostile and evil world. He will take them to himself at his coming for the faithful of his church (believers). They will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air (rapture). Then God will administer his justice and wrath on the wicked. Jesus question probably indicates that as the time draws near for his return, evil will become so dominant that many in the church will fall away from the kind of faith that perseveres in prayer. As we approach history’s end, the question for all of us believers is: am I persevering in faith, continuing diligently in prayer and calling on God that justice may be done and his righteous cause may triumph completely and forever? Or am I so preoccupied with this life that I am not looking forward to Christ’s return and his external kingdom? The Bible provides clear reasons why Christians should pray. First, God has commanded that believers are to pray. The command comes from prophets, apostles, psalmist and most important, Our Lord Jesus.

Matthew 24:41

“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing but the body is weak.”

God desires our fellowship, through prayer we maintain and grow in our relationship with him. Prayer is the important link to receiving God’s blessings and power and to receiving the fulfillment of his promises. Many Bible passages point out this principle. Jesus promised that believers would receive the Holy Spirit if they persisted in asking, seeking, and knocking at the door of our heavenly Father. After Jesus ascended, his followers together joined in prayer in the upper room until the Holy Spirit (with power) was poured out on them on the day of Pentecost. Saint Paul often asked for prayers on his behalf, knowing that his work would not be successful unless Christians prayed for him. God’s plan of salvation has included ordained believers to be co-workers with him in the redemptive process. In ways, God has limited himself to the holy, believing, persevering prayers of his people. There are many things that will not be accomplished in God’s kingdom without intercessory prayers of believers. God desires to send out workers into the gospel harvest. Jesus teaches that this will only be accomplished to God’s full purpose through believer’s prayers. God’s power to accomplish many of his plans is released through believer’s earnest prayers on behalf of the progress of his kingdom. If we do not pray, we may actually obstruct the timely accomplishment of God’s redemptive purpose, for ourselves, as well as for the church. There are requirements that must be met for our prayers to be effective. For our prayers to be answered, we must have a sincere, true faith, Jesus said:

Mark 11:24

“Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.”

Mt6:6; 6:8; 7:7; 21:22.

We are to pray in Jesus name as Jesus had expressed this:

John 14: 13-14

“And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”

This means we should not be praying to saints other than Jesus or God, the Father. Our prayers have to be in harmony with the person, character and will of our Lord. Our prayers are effective when it is in his will and he will answer. Jesus’ Lord’s Prayer confirms, “Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” Mt 6:10. We can know that any prayer based on God’s Word, will be effective. Sometimes God’s will becomes clear only as we earnestly seek to decide what it is; and once we know what it is, we can pray with confidence and true faith God will answer. We also have to be living in harmony with God’s will if we expect him to hear us and answer. He will only give us what we want only if we seek first his kingdom and his righteousness. As long as we obey, his commands, and do as he pleases we can ask. 1 John 3:22. Loving God, pleasing him, obeying his commands are all requirements for receiving answers to our prayers. We must be righteous through faith in Christ and living a righteous God fearing and obedient life. If we continue practicing sin in our lives, the Lord will not listen to our prayers.

Psalm 66:18

“If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened.”

Taking pleasure in unrighteousness for those who do, they will have no hope of answered prayer when they pray to God. He wants us severed from sin; only then will he answer us as a Father would to a son and daughter. For our prayers to be effective, we must be persistent with faith.

Matthew: 7:7-8

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you, for everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.”

Jesus is encouraging us to persevere in prayer in continued prayer. This means we must keep on asking, seeking and knocking. Asking implies consciousness of need and the belief that the Lord hears our prayers. Seeking implies earnest petitioning along with obedience according to God’s will. Knocking implies perseverance in coming to the Lord even when he does not respond quickly. Christ’s assurance that those who ask will receive what they ask relies on: seeking the kingdom of God; recognizing God’s fatherly goodness and love; praying according to God’s will; continuing fellowship with Jesus; and obeying him. We should also adore and praise the Lord with thanksgiving to God. We should give sincere confession of sins before our Lord asking forgiveness of them. We are also to pray according to our needs. We are to pray fervently for others. We ought to pray in sincerity of heart; empty words or rituals will not be heard. Such examples should fill us with the holy desire and faith to pray effectively according to the principles given in God’s Word.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out