Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Patsy: "Sunday 27th January 2013"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/patsy127.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Patsy (27 Jan 2013)
"Sunday 27th January 2013"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 27th January 2013 is the 1st Day of Spring in Israel.

The phrase 'the winter is past' occurs only once in the Bible.

'For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone.' Sgs2:11

The 22nd book of Old Testament is the 'Song of Solomon.
The 22nd of New Testament is the book of Revelation.
Sgs 2:11 is the 7th chapter past the 666th chapter = Ecc.7

'The symbol of the fig Tree is Israel .When she became a nation in 1948 (born again).It was a sign that Jesus was coming within the generation that witnessed it.

The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. (Us his bride ) Songs 2:13

'Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him.' Luke 20:13

'But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth' '2Thes 2:13

'And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not Mar 11:13

'And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory' Mar 13:26

'Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near' Mark 13:28

Israel has 13 mountains and the West Bank with the city of Jerusalem 7 of them.
At a height of about 6,600 feet, Mt Hermon has a commanding view of Galilee.After Israels capture of it in the Six Day War.

'Sion' occurs 9 times

'Hermon' occurs 13 times in 13 verses.

'The springs, and the mountain itself, are much contested by the nations of the area for the use of the water.Mt hermon is also called the 'Snowy Mountain'.the 'Gray haired mountain' and the Mountain of Snow”..It is also called the 'Eyes of the nation” in Israel because its elevation makes it Israel's primary strategic warning system' It is also the place where the fallen angels descended according to the book of Enoch.

'The gospels tell of Jesus and his disciples journeying north of Bethsaida on the Sea of Galilee to the city of Caesarea Philipi at the southern base of Mount Hermon. (Matt16:13,Mark8:27). There, Jesus revealed to them his purpose to build his church and to go to Jerusalem to die and be resurrected. (Matt16:18-21) Mt Hermon is a possible site of the transfiguration,

'spring' occurs 23 times in 22 verses but is not meaning a season
There is only two seasons in the Bible – Summer (27) and Winter. (14 times in 13 verses)
SO its also the beginning of summer!

Tu B'Shevat falls on the 15th of Shevet in the Jewish calendar,the first day of spring in Israel. The rainy season has ended.The trees are beginning to bud and fruit begins to grow. It falls well before springtime in North America in late January or February. ' (Last year it took place on 22nd January.and it snowed on Mt Hermon and thousands of tourists arrived to witness it and the spring flowers.

'This celebration is also known as the “Birthday of Trees' in Israel, it is celebrated by the planting of trees or seeds.''It is a time to express a love of Israel”.

Many people celebrate by eating only foods that could be grown in Israel.
There are seven species of plants that grow in the land of Israel.

WHEAT, BARLEY, GRAPES, FIGS, POMEGRANATE, OLIVES, DATES.

27th will have a full moon.

The Arab Spring started on the 18th Dec 2010..on the 27th it will have been 772 days... or 110 weeks rounded down.)

Acts 1:11

'Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Patsy: "Sunday 27th January 2013"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/jeans128.htm

Jean Stepnoski (28 Jan 2013)
"Shevet 15 on 1-27-2013 (Tu'b Shevet): Reply for Patsy"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Patsy and Doves,

Thank you for your timely information about the symbolic first day of Spring in Israel, far in advance of the Spring Equinox. Since Israel is so near the equator, in a semi-tropical latitude, the sap is rising in the trees there. It is the beginning of Spring. Also, I believe that the age of trees is counted from Shevet 15. It takes three or four years before a new tree produces fruit. You are correct to refer to the "Birthday of Trees" as being Shevet 15.

I am also reminded of the story Christ told about a tree being given a grace period of a year after several years of no fruit. The years are three plus one in Luke 13: 6-9. Only as the tree counting year four concludes, as of Shevet 15, can the worthless fruitless tree be cut down. Are we at the conclusion of some four year marker for the symbolic fig tree representing the nation of Israel? Does it have to do with the recent re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu?

In a genuine sense, Shevet 15 is a marker in time for Israel that "the winter is past" and the most abundant months, of the most annual rain, are over after January of February during the rainy season for Israel of Winter. Just as the Scriptures mention Spring and Winter, there are the times of the former rain and the latter rain.

Thank you again Patsy for your fine post!

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Patsy: "Sunday 27th January 2013"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/patsy128.htm

Patsy (28 Jan 2013)
"Sunday 27th January 2013"

correction...re.the book of Revelation is the 22nd book of NT..should be 27th with 22 chapters...

Sunday 27th January 2013 is the 1st Day of Spring in Israel.

The phrase 'the winter is past' occurs only once in the Bible.

'For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone.' Sgs2:11

The 22nd book of Old Testament is the 'Song of Solomon.
The 27th of New Testament is the book of Revelation (with 22 chapters).
Sgs 2:11 is the 7th chapter past the 666th chapter = Ecc.7

'The symbol of the fig Tree is Israel .When she became a nation in 1948 (born again).It was a sign that Jesus was coming within the generation that witnessed it.

The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. (Us his bride ) Songs 2:13

'Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him.' Luke 20:13

'But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth' '2Thes 2:13

'And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not Mar 11:13

'And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory' Mar 13:26

'Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near' Mark 13:28

Israel has 13 mountains and the West Bank with the city of Jerusalem 7 of them.
At a height of about 6,600 feet, Mt Hermon has a commanding view of Galilee.After Israels capture of it in the Six Day War.

'Sion' occurs 9 times

'Hermon' occurs 13 times in 13 verses.

'The springs, and the mountain itself, are much contested by the nations of the area for the use of the water.Mt hermon is also called the 'Snowy Mountain'.the 'Gray haired mountain' and the Mountain of Snow”..It is also called the 'Eyes of the nation” in Israel because its elevation makes it Israel's primary strategic warning system' It is also the place where the fallen angels descended according to the book of Enoch.

'The gospels tell of Jesus and his disciples journeying north of Bethsaida on the Sea of Galilee to the city of Caesarea Philipi at the southern base of Mount Hermon. (Matt16:13,Mark8:27). There, Jesus revealed to them his purpose to build his church and to go to Jerusalem to die and be resurrected. (Matt16:18-21) Mt Hermon is a possible site of the transfiguration,

'spring' occurs 23 times in 22 verses but is not meaning a season
There is only two seasons in the Bible – Summer (27) and Winter. (14 times in 13 verses)
SO its also the beginning of summer!

Tu B'Shevat falls on the 15th of Shevet in the Jewish calendar,the first day of spring in Israel. The rainy season has ended.The trees are beginning to bud and fruit begins to grow. It falls well before springtime in North America in late January or February. ' (Last year it took place on 22nd January.and it snowed on Mt Hermon and thousands of tourists arrived to witness it and the spring flowers.

'This celebration is also known as the “Birthday of Trees' in Israel, it is celebrated by the planting of trees or seeds.''It is a time to express a love of Israel”.

Many people celebrate by eating only foods that could be grown in Israel.
There are seven species of plants that grow in the land of Israel.

WHEAT, BARLEY, GRAPES, FIGS, POMEGRANATE, OLIVES, DATES.

27th will have a full moon.

The Arab Spring started on the 18th Dec 2010..on the 27th it will have been 772 days... or 110 weeks rounded down.)

Acts 1:11

'Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL