Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He Came and He Is Coming Again

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/sylvester18.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

He Came and He Is Coming Again

Lea Sylvester

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Israel is not necessarily the sign of the end-time, but what God has done and is doing in Israel and the nations are the signs we need to consider. God has a set time to deal with every person, place, and thing. Israel's time is now. Your time came when you were enlightened by the Gospel of Jesus Christ and forewarned of the coming Judgment, but many have not heeded the call of repentance.

God has made a way for all to escapse the wrath that is coming to a rebellious world and to stand before the Son of Man, some refer to Him as Jesus Christ, but His name is Yeshua; in righteousness. We are either with Him or against Him: there is no middle of the road. One is either a believer dedicated to the things of the Lord or an unrepentant unbeliever with a complacent or hardened attitude.

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” II Chronicles 7:14

“For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.” I Thessalonians 1:9-10

“How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at first began to be spoken by the Lord (Yeshua), and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;” Hebrews 2:3

“And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse, and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns, and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood; and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.” Revelation 19:11-16

The fine linen is a representation of the righteousness of the saints of God who have washed their garments in the blood of the Lamb. Angels are among this group because they have not sinned and do not need to be cleansed by the redeeming blood of the Lamb. So, we must deduce that these who follow the Lamb on the white horses out of heaven are the resurrected and raptured saints of the ages.

“And to her [the bride of the Messiah] was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.” Revelation 19:8

God has a set time to gather Israel to their rightful land and to judge the nations for their treatment of Israel. The Word of God tells us that the glory of the latter house of Israel will be greater than the former.

“For thus saith the Lord of hosts: Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts. The glory of this latter house shall be greater than the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.” Haggai 2:6-9

We can see by these Scriptures that the best is yet to come. Issac will have the last laugh of joy. The regathering of the whole house of Israel is picking up momentum as we approach the coming of the Lord. The sings are becoming more evident as some of the lost tribes of the house of Israel are rediscovering themselves through genealogical research and responding to the move of the Holy Spirit in the hearts of God's scattered people. Many of these people are joining themselves to messianic congregations throughout the world. Many Gentile believers who have taken a tour in Israel tell of the same experience when getting off the plane; they feel as if they have come home.

God has a natural, earthly people and a spiritual heavenly people. The heavenly people are those who have washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus or Yeshua ha'Mashiach.

The earthly people are the remaining house of Israel and the nations who survive the time of Jacob's trouble (tribulation), and enter into the one-thousand year reign of the Messiah and the believers. He will sit on the throne and rule from Jerusalem.

Before God does anything He will reveal it to His people who are spiritually in tune with Him. We are not the children of darkness, but the children of light.

“I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles. To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare before they spring forth I tell you of them. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles and the inhabitations thereof.” Isaiah 42:6-10

“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear; that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.” John 16:13

In Isaiah 42:9, the Lord said “Before they spring forth I will tell you. In John 16:13, the Lord said the Spirit of Truth (the Holy Spirit) would show us things to come. And in I Thessalonians 5:4, the Word tells us that day shall not overtake us as a thief.

The prophecies of the Lord will be fulfilled as predicted. To understand prophecy, one must understand the Feasts (Appointments) of the Lord. The Hebrew word for “feast” is mo'aid, which means “appointment.”

These two insights concerning prophecy need to be considered at this time.

“O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou has fallen by thine iniquity.” Hosea 14:1

This was a command for Israel to return to the Lord, but this would not happen until they returned to the promised land of Israel. On May 14, 1948, the United Nations recognized Israel as a sovereign nation and Israel experienced a rebirth. Israel had been exiled from their land by the Romans since A.D. 70. Since Israel became a nation, multitudes of Jews have received Jesus Christ as the promised Messiah.

The other prophecy is located in Zephaniah.

“At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.” Zephaniah 3:20

Putting the Truth first in one's life is putting Jesus Christ in the forefront of all of our doings. The Scripture says, “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” (John 8:32). Jesus Christ is the Truth, the Way, and the Life. There are no exceptions to this statement. Many, because of their pride or deception, have tried to climb the ladder to heaven in good deeds, but Jesus Christ came to give life (through Him).

“Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

Salvation awaits all who call upon the name of the Lord. If there were another way, the sacrifice of Jesus Christ (who is the Messiah) would not have been necessary. God chose the best and only way to salvation, which is faith in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ. Did not the children of Israel rely on the sacrifice of animals every year on the Feast of Yom Kippur, when the high priest took the blood of the lamb into the Holy of Holies to atone for all Israel's sins from the previous year. Since this ritual---relying on animals for temporary atonement---was a picture of the atoning blood of the Lamb of God, how much more can the blood of the Son of God provide for our complete and final atonement? Jesus Christ did not save us to lose us, but to keep us.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out