Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles: "Confess Jesus"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/charles118-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Charles (18 Jan 2013)
"Confess Jesus"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we confess Jesus before men He will confess us before His Father! Confess Jesus is Lord and God raised Him from the dead and you shall be saved! Watch wait pray that you may be accounted worthy to escape the wrath to come!

We are in a PC trap and the weapons of our warfare are spiritual not carnall or physicall! The casting down of false imaginations and to capture all thoughts to the truth of Jesus Christ!

The church became corporate and PC! I look at the chat forums 10 people on a news story there should be 100,000! We are trained to get up go to our occupations come home eat watch tv go to bed repeat!

How can a society that passively accepts that its a law women can go to a clinic and not be with child yet not accept the lie that all this going on is for the security of us!

Ben Franklin he who gives up freedom for security sha have neither!

Jesus if you save your life here you will lose it if you stop living for your life here you will save it to life eternal!

People are looking to man to save them even Christians to save their life here! We all need to be looking to Jesus the only one who can save forever!

===================================
===================================

Charles (18 Jan 2013)
"The trap was set Jesus is the escape"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God says He has set a trap a snare to come upon the whole world! The problem is no one even most Christians are looking at what's going on through the lens of Gods word and spirit. Perhaps if they watched and prayed and walked in the spirit and sought to abide in Gods word they would undestsmd those saying the rapture is soon are not the foolish ones! But it was set up that way everything drags us in this life down the wrong path and only those holding clinging to Jesus and Gods word have a rope to be lifted up out of the net! How foolish people most look at me when I try and say such stuff! I am being dramatic etc. I just know if a blind man follows a blind man they both end up in a pit! I can see the pit am trying to cling to the rope and they need the word of God to see it! They cannot handle the truth I cannot handle the lie anymore! Please call on Jesus Jesus is my Lord He raised from the dead believe confess seek the truth it's the only hope you can see!

=========================================

=========================================
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/charles118-3.htm

Charles (18 Jan 2013)
"Why count the cost if its free"

The churches say the gift of salvation is free just believe! Well the bible says even the fallen ones believe and tremble! Jesus said count the cost. Jesus was referred to by Paul as a pearl of great price! All else was dung!

What? The gift of salvation grace comes by faith you cannot recieve from someone you do not believe! So salvation comes by faith by believing that Jesus is Lord and that God raised Him from the dead! Belief with the heart leads to confession with the mouth!

It is unmerited we don't deserve Gods grace no matter how good we try to be in the flesh the sin nature makes us powerless to completely live by the law! Our teacher!

So we need free unmerited grace we cannot afford and cannot pay for so in they case we cannot by the works of our games by trying in the flesh to save ourselves!

But this gift of God is not free it costs us ourself we must come broken and pentiment to the mercy seat admit we are totally helpless and without hope except for Gods sacrifice to pay for our sins! We must then be baptized pray for the Holy Spirit and live through it the rest of our lives here in spirit not the vanity of our flesh! It is the hardest thing to do and the ramifications of it sneak into you years later when you realize how few really understand the path is narrow! You see many believe Jesus died for their sins and are ok with that few have been convicted by Gods word that to live through Jesus we must by His Holy Spirit die to the desires of our flesh not live for this world even as we are in it do all things through Christ!

When the church started teaching Christ died for us without teaching to recieve the attonement we have to die for Him in our flesh and live by His spirit! That's why no one is seeing our society change. That's why so few are looking for the rapture!.

They want to live for here and be with Christ when they die! They are complacent because the seeker church teaches they can have all here and all later! Basically most have stopped reading the bible because they don't understand it it confuses and disturbs their delicate emotional balance that keys them say Jesus on Sunday and vote for a party that said no to God on Tuesday!

I did not vote this is not about politics but a mindset that saves or dies not! Without a heartfelt conviction a humble surrender in total humility and a commitment to follow Jesus in spirit one we could not keep without His spirit enabling us there is no salvation that has occured! Believing on with your heart and following in newness of spirit saves!

Believing that He died without dying to Him the response of actually believing how ever imperfect the attempts are that's where the blood covers the pentiment sinner the Holy Spirit cannot impart truth on someone who refuses to lay down his pride to recieve it!

No one wants to gear the gospel message because they actually understand it better then most Christisns professing it! That's why most see churches as just places that want their money!

It's because they counted the cost sakavtuon is given to those who come to Jesus and lay down their life before Him and sorrowfully relent and try to live however pathetic their attempts for Him! It we admit we cannot save ourselves. That He is Lord and humble ourselves and ask and pray for the Holy Spirit then try to walk in Him His grace makes up the other 100%!

We have to give Him ourselves everything its nothing it's His anyway He gave us all we have then we recieve everything we recieve His spirit we live though the Holy Spirit that is life. If His spirit is in us it convicts us of this world in our flesh we are confined to Him we waith watch pray to Him! The world cannot understand because unless there is spiritual renewal and a conversion of the heart that leads to different life priorities there is no new birth! Only head knowledge that bears no fruit!

Gods salvation is freely offered to all who recieve it but to recieve it we have to give ourselves back to God! We give our all which us nothing because He gave it to us to gain the pearl of great price the attonement of His son Jesus blood and His spirit we have to have in us to be raised to life eternal!

They look at you in wonder why you don't run to the same excess of riot!

Let your heart be converted through the renewing of your mind humble yourself to God but of Him white rainment, eye salve, and gold tried in the fire!

I used to believe that the nuggets I dropped would bear fruit after the rapture what if the sudden destruction occurs and there is no time?

The time to live for Jesus and watch for Him to pray and abide in His word to live for Heavan is now on Earth! The free gift costs everything you have it must consume you renew you make you a pilgrim here! It's just free because all you have was Gods anyway! He just wants you to come to a knowledge of the truth and walk in it! Is it easy or complacemt no! But it's your only real hope!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out