Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marilyn Agee: Exit 2007: A FRESH LOOK AT THE SCRIPTURES CONCERNING THE TIMING OF THE FIRST-TRUMP RA

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/marilyna117.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Marilyn Agee (17 Jan 2013)
"Re: Exit 2007: A FRESH LOOK AT THE SCRIPTURES CONCERNING THE TIMING OF THE FIRST-TRUMP RAPTURE AND END-OF-THE-AGE EVENTS, part 1"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILL THE HOLY FIRE USHER IN THE FIRST-TRUMP RAPTURE ON MAY 5 THIS YEAR?

By Marilyn Agee, Jan 15, 2013

On Holy Saturday, May 4, 2013, in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem, the miracle of the Holy Fire will be expected to flash to flame again on the Eve of the Eastern Orthodox Easter. This flame is said to issue spontaneously from the stone upon which Jesus was laid in the tomb. This is believed to be the spot from which he was resurrected. The Holy Sepulchre is in the Edicule in the middle of the great rotunda of the church.

The first written account of the Holy Fire dates from the 4th century, but some writers have mentioned events of the first century. Documented since 1106 AD, and sporadically before that, the Holy Fire is considered the most-renowned miracle of the modern world.

Earlier in the day, the Israeli authorities check the tomb to make sure there is no hidden source of fire and seal the door with wax. Before entering, the Orthodox Patriarch is searched. He takes off his outer robe and shows that he doesn't have with him any way of lighting a flame. He has with him just two unlighted candles.

The Patriarch enters the inner chamber about 2 PM, kneels before the stone slab marking the grave of Jesus, and says prayers that have been handed down for centuries. Then he waits until light rises like a mist from the stone and forms a column from which he can light his candles. When lit, he goes out and lights the candles of others waiting outside the Edicule. The fire quickly spreads throughout the crowd. At first, the fire does not burn faces or beards. The fire flies like a dove and lights hanging olive oil lamps as well as some people's candles. At times the flame is blue.

This seems to be the Lord's stamp of approval for the Eastern Orthodox way of figuring the date for Easter, which will be SUNDAY, May 5, 2013. They still use the Julian Calendar that was used in 30 AD. The western churches will celebrate Easter on March 31, 2013. This big difference doesn't always happen. For instance, next year both Eastern Orthodox and western churches will keep the same date, April 20, 2014.

THIS YEAR IS UNUSUAL

The Eastern Orthodox Easter will coincide with Ascension Day, Iyar 25, 5773 on the Hebrew Calendar. Both resurrection and ascension will be accented that day. The First-Trump Rapture features resurrection and ascension. What better time could be ordained for the First-Trump Rapture to take place?

MY PAST THOUGHTS ABOUT THE TIMING OF THE FIRST-TRUMP RAPTURE

I used to think the First-Trump Rapture of I Thess 4:13-18 would take place, then the shortened 2300-day Tribulation of Daniel 8:13,14 would follow and end with the Last-Trump Rapture of I Cor 15:51-54 on the Day of God's Wrath. Seven months later, Christ would return on the first day of the Sacred, Regnal and Jubilee Year.

HOWEVER, WE NOW SEEM TO BE IN THE TRIBULATION

The first Rapture did not happen when I thought it would. Israel is threatened by her neighbors. Ahmadinajab, the Iranian president, said that the ultimate goal of world forces must be the extinction of Israel. People wonder when Gog's war will break out. With all the things that are going on in the Middle East, we do seem to be in the Tribulation.

IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Yes. In the Preview of the First-Trump Rapture in Rev 1:9-11, John, one of the 24 elders who are caught up in the Rapture in Rev 4:1, said, "I John, who also am your brother, and COMPANION IN TRIBULATION, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos (meaning mortal), for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ ('the spirit of prophecy', Rev 19:10). 10 I was (lit., became) in the Spirit on the Lord's day (i.e., Sunday, the Lord's Resurrection Day), and heard behind me a great voice, as of a TRUMPET, 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last". Jesus is both the LORD of the Old Testament and the Lord of the New Testament.

WHAT DO OTHER SCRIPTURES SAY?

Mat 24:3 says, "And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of THE END of the world (aion, age)?"

Mat 24:14-22 says, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall THE END (telos, point aimed at as a limit) come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet (Dan 11:31), stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16 Then (i.e., MID-TRIB) let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But PRAY YE THAT YOUR (Jesus' disciple's, i.e., the Body of Christ's) FLIGHT (phuge, escape, from pheugo, to vanish, i.e., in the First-Trump Rapture) BE NOT IN THE WINTER, NEITHER ON THE SABBATH DAY (May 5, 2013 is not in the winter or on Saturday): 21 For then (i.e., after the First-Trump Rapture at MID-TRIB) shall be GREAT TRIBULATION, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Daniel 9:27 says, "And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week (i.e., MID-TRIB) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate."

Daniel 11:31 says, "And forces shall stand on his part, and they shall profane the sanctuary, even the fortress, and shall take away the continual burnt-offering, and they shall set up the abomination (i.e., an idol) that maketh desolate". Antiochus IV Epiphanes set up an idol of Zeus.

Mark 13: 18 is similar to Mt 24: 20. It says, "And pray ye that your flight (phuge, escape, from pheugo, to vanish, i.e., in the First-Trump Rapture) BE NOT IN THE WINTER."

SOMETIMES, "THE END," THE POINT BELIEVERS AIM AT AS A LIMIT, REFERS TO THE DAY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE FIRST-TRUMP RAPTURE

1Co 1:6-8 says, "Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in YOU: 7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: 8 Who shall also confirm YOU unto THE END, that ye may be blameless in THE DAY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST."

Heb 3:6 says, "But Christ as a son over his own house; WHOSE HOUSE ARE WE, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope (i.e., the blessed hope, the Rapture) firm unto THE END."

Heb 3:13-15 says, "But exhort one another daily, WHILE IT IS CALLED TO DAY; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto THE END; 15 While it is said, TO DAY if ye will HEAR HIS VOICE (i.e., saying 'Come up hither'), harden not your hearts, as in the provocation."

Heb_6:11 says, "And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto THE END".

1Pe 1:3-5 says, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready TO BE REVEALED IN THE LAST TIME" (year, as in Dan 7:25).

WE SEEM TO BE IN THE LAST YEAR NOW

1Pe 1:10-13 says, "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: 11 SEARCHING WHAT, OR WHAT MANNER OF TIME THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST WHICH WAS IN THEM DID SIGNIFY, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. 12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but UNTO US they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; WHICH THINGS THE ANGELS DESIRE TO LOOK INTO (probably because the wicked angels are to be cast out of heaven MID-TRIB. 13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to THE END (i.e., the Rapture) for the grace that is to be brought unto you AT THE REVELATION (apokalupsis, appearing, coming, revelation) OF JESUS CHRIST" (i.e., at the First-Trump Rapture).

Rev_2:26 says, "And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto THE END, to him will I give power over the nations".

A DUAL FULFILLMENT

Keep in mind that the literal body of Jesus Christ was born Sept. 4, 5 BC, when Virgo was clothed with the Sun, and the Moon was under her feet. That sign appears on Tishri 1 about every 4 or 5 years.

Jesus is the literal body of Christ, and believers are members of a group of believers called "the body of Christ" (1Co 12:27). Both will rule with a rod of iron (Psa 2:7-9; Rev 2:26,27).

Rev 12:1,2 says, "And there appeared a great wonder (semeion, sign) in heaven; a woman (i.e., Virgo) clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered."

That fits the birth of Jesus on Tishri 1, Sept. 4, 5 BC.

Continuing, Rev 12:3-5 says, "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon (Satan), having seven heads and ten horns, and SEVEN CROWNS upon his heads (i.e., then the time is MID-TRIB, when the 7th head, the False Prophet, comes to power). 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven (i.e., Satan's fallen angels), and did cast them to the earth (MID-TRIB): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child (i.e., the Body of Christ, the Church), who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron (Rev 2:26,27): and HER CHILD (i.e., the Church) WAS CAUGHT UP (harpazo, taken up by force, i.e., raptured) UNTO GOD (CHRIST), AND TO HIS THRONE" (i.e., on Saturn, the 3rd heaven Paul was caught up to).

This suggests a Mid-Trib Rapture, when the False Prophet comes to power. Jesus ascended on Omer 40, Iyar 25, 3790, Thursday, May 18, 30 AD, Julian. I think the First-Trump Rapture will be Omer 40, Iyar 25, 5773, SUNDAY, May 5, 2013 (Gregorian).

Rev 12:9-14 says, "And the great dragon was cast out (i.e., MID-TRIB), that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now (arti, just now, from airo, to lift, take up, sail away) is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they (the Body of Christ, the saints) overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, YE HEAVENS, AND YE (i.e., the Body of Christ, the Church) THAT DWELL IN THEM.

"Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you (i.e., MID-TRIB), having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time (i.e., the shortened Great Tribulation). 13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman (Israel) which brought forth the man child (i.e., the Body of Christ, the Church). 14 And to the woman (Israel) were given TWO WINGS OF A GREAT EAGLE, that she might fly into the wilderness (eremos, desert), into her place (i.e., Petra), where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time (i.e., during the Great Tribulation), from the face of the serpent."

When the believers are caught up to Heaven, Israel is to flee to Petra. Both can fly like eagles. Isa_40:31 says, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; THEY SHALL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS AS EAGLES; THEY SHALL RUN, AND NOT BE WEARY; and they shall walk, and not faint."

THE PATTERN: JESUS' ASCENSION DAY, IYAR 25, 3790, THURSDAY, MAY 18, 30 AD (JULIAN), SEEMS TO HAVE FORESHADOWED THE BODY OF CHRIST'S ASCENSION DAY, IYAR 25, 5773, SUNDAY, MAY 5, 2013 (GREGORIAN)

Mid-Trib timing seems perfect. When Satan and his angels are cast out of Heaven, we can be caught up to Heaven. This seems like something the Lord planned long ago.

USHERED IN BY THE HOLY FIRE ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON, THE EASTERN ORTHODOX EASTER WILL FALL ON SUNDAY, MAY 5, 2013

This year, Sunday, May 5, will not only be the Eastern Orthodox Easter, Resurrection Day on the Julian Calendar, it will be Ascension Day, Iyar 25, 5773. The Rapture involves both resurrection and ascension.

I now expect the First-Trump Rapture on Sunday, May 5, 2013.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com
----------------------------------------------------------

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out