Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don’t Fence Me In

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/phillips/phillips176.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Don’t Fence Me In

By Grant Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you will recognize the above title from a western song of the mid-thirties. It has been made popular by Roy Rogers, Kate Smith, Bing Crosby and The Andrews Sisters, Ella Fitzgerald, Gene Autry, Eddy Arnold, Willie Nelson and others.

That being said, let’s just concentrate on the title, “Don’t Fence Me In” not as a song, but as a statement projected by rebellious mankind.

Have you ever noticed that animals that are fenced in often yearn to be freed from their fenced in area? Obviously this is so, or there would be no need for the fence.

Could this same desire also apply to human beings? I think it does. For example, anyone incarcerated in prison would certainly rather be free. Those who work for a living look forward to the end of the work day so they can go home. Young children will leave the safety of their own yard if they are not supervised. School children long for the last bell of the day which means it’s time to go home. So whether we are in a pleasant environment or an unpleasant environment, there is still that longing to be free to go where we choose and do what we like.

Some men feel fenced-in, or trapped if they have to go shopping with their wife. A woman may experience the same smothering feeling if confined to an all-day event of televised ball games.

Is it possible that we are all just striving to make that need for independence a reality in our lives?

Why do children, especially teenagers, go through a “rebellious” stage in their lives? They want to be independent. Some even want to “have their cake and eat it too” by being dependent on their parents for financial well-being, but independent in making their own decisions.

I think the bottom line is; whether we refer to animals or human beings, we all want to be free to do as we please. Unfortunately, that never works. Why? Because bad decisions often cause problems for those making the decisions for themselves, and for others affected by their decisions. That is why we have laws, rules and/or fences.

All humans are indwelt with a soul. Because of sin, that soul is always searching for satisfaction, thinking personal satisfaction can only come by our being free to “do our own thing.”

God sees it differently. Jesus said,

“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” (John 8:36)

We are never actually free until we submit our independence to Jesus Christ and depend totally upon Him. Then we are no longer fenced in.

Apostasy has brought to our generation the idea of submitting some of our independence to Jesus but keeping some for ourselves. Remember the children I mentioned earlier who want the financial support of their parents but want to make their own decisions about everything else?

Many people today want to say, “I’m a Christian” but it’s my business if I choose to live with someone else, sexually, outside of marriage. “I’m a Christian” but it’s my body to do with as I please. “I’m a Christian” but it’s my business if I cheat, lie, or steal.

If you really are a Christian, these words are for you.

“For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.” (1 Corinthians 6:20)

“Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.” (1 Corinthians 7:23)

“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?” (1 Corinthians 6:19)

“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?” (2 Corinthians 13:5)

If you are cattle fenced in a pasture, you are not your own. You belong to an owner, a master.

If you are a dog in a fenced in lot, you are not your own. You belong to an owner, a master.

If you really are a Christian, you are not your own. You belong to an Owner, a Master. However, the difference in this case is, whether you realize it or not, you are truly free.

When we live for self, we are a prisoner to sin and its originator, Satan. When we try to obey the Law to obtain righteousness, we are a prisoner to the Law. When we obey Christ, we are a faithful servant who is “free indeed.” We are His friend.

“Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.” (John 15:14)

As good parents would never give harmful instruction to their children, God certainly would never lead us astray. When we obey Him, we are free to enjoy life to its fullest, knowing that He would never ask of us anything that would harm us.

BUT … you say, don’t Christians suffer? Yes. And God’s response is:

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:2

This world is not our home. We are fenced in and bound by Satan’s restrictions, but in Jesus the fence has been removed. We are free to follow Him wherever He leads us, no fences, and He is always with us.

In these earthly bodies, we think too much in earthly terms, and need to allow God to change our thought pattern to thinking in spiritual terms. We can’t always understand why some things happen to us, but if we just trust Him, everything will work out “to His purpose.”

The teenager may think his/her parents are being cruel by restraining them from one area and guiding them toward another, but they will understand when they get older. When we reach our full maturity in Heaven, we will understand and see all things in a different light.

If you feel fenced-in in your life and are not a Christian, you will never enjoy freedom until you come to know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. Then you can enjoy true freedom.

If you are a Christian and have these feelings of being fenced-in, your Savior is waiting to be your Lord. Only when He is your Lord do you then experience true and everlasting freedom. No more fences, just joy in serving Him. As His child you were free all along, but when you submit “all” of your independence to Him and trust Him, you experience that freedom.

Until we are a servant, a bond-servant no less (the lowliest of servants), of Christ, we are not free. However, by our submitting our will to His, we are then free. This certainly sounds like an oxymoron, but it isn’t. It’s Biblical. It’s the only way for the fences to be torn down and be truly free.

Grant Phillips

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out