Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Sefer Torah (Torah scroll) is a handwritten copy of the Five Books of Moses

A message from https://www.messianicbible.com

The Sefer Torah (Torah scroll) is a handwritten copy of the Five Books of
Moses (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy).

Shabbat Shalom [fname]!

Welcome to Vayechi (And He Lived), this week’s Parsha (Torah Portion).

Please read with us this portion of Torah that will be read in synagogues around the world on this last Shabbat of the 2012 Gregorian calendar year.

VAYECHI (And He Lived)
Genesis 47:28–50:26; 1 Kings 1:1–12; 1 Peter 1:1–9

“When the time drew near for Israel [Jacob] to die, he called for his son Joseph and said to him, ‘… promise that you will show me kindness and faithfulness. Do not bury me in Egypt, but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me where they are buried.’” (Genesis 47: 29–30)

Jewish men praying at the Western (Wailing) Wall in Jerusalem.

In last week’s Torah portion, Yehuda (Judah) pleaded with Yosef (Joseph) to take him as a slave instead of his youngest brother, Benjamin. Joseph was so moved that he revealed his identity to his brothers and brought his father Jacob and all his family to Egypt.

This week, the Torah and Haftarah portions share the somber thread of endings–the end of Jacob’s life, the end of Joseph’s life, and the last words of King David before his death.

Jacob prepares for the end of his life by securing Joseph’s promise that he would not be buried in Egypt, but that his bones would be carried back to the Land of Israel.

Even though he and his family thrived in Egypt, Jacob had not forgotten God’s covenant promise to give the Land to him and his descendants forever. Despite all the bounty with which God had blessed Jacob in Egypt, he had treasured God’s covenant promises in his heart.

As the end of his life drew near, he made sure that even the very burial of his bones would be a statement of the promises and trustworthiness of God for the generations to come.

“Then Israel [Jacob] said to Joseph, ‘I am about to die, but God will be with you and take you back to the land of your fathers. And to you, as one who is over your brothers, I give the ridge of land I took from the Amorites with my sword and my bow.’” (Genesis 48:21–22)

Jacob's Body Is Taken to Canaan, by James Tissot

Jacob Imparts the Blessings to Ephraim

“I never even expected to see your face again, Joseph, and now God has even allowed me to see your offspring.” (Genesis 48:11)

In this Parsha, Yaacov (Jacob) imparts his blessings to his sons, pronouncing the patriarchal blessings over Yosef’s sons first.

As powerful as Yosef is, he can't control his father Jacob’s blessings. When he presents his sons before Jacob (Israel) to receive the blessing, Jacob surprises him by crossing his hands to place his right one on Ephraim’s head and his left on Manasseh’s.

This was the reverse of Yosef’s expectation, since Manasseh was the firstborn and therefore, the rightful heir of the blessing of the firstborn.

“When Joseph saw his father placing his right hand on Ephraim’s head he was displeased; so he took hold of his father’s hand to move it from Ephraim’s head to Manasseh’s head. Joseph said to him, ‘No, my father, this one is the firstborn; put your right hand on his head.’” (Genesis 48: 17–18)

Joseph thought his father had simply made a mistake, perhaps due to his old age, but Jacob (Israel) purposefully put Ephraim before Manasseh.

Many Sefer Torahs inside the Aron Kodesh: Synagogues store Torah
scrolls inside a special cabinet called the Aron Kodesh. Whenever possible,
this ornamental closet is located on the wall of the sanctuary that is closest to
Jerusalem. The scrolls are covered by elaborately embroidered coverings
called mantles.

[fname], click now to Save on your 2012 Taxes and support the Messianic Prophecy Bible Project this Shabbat!

This is something of a parallel to Jacob's life, since Jacob was given the blessing of the firstborn even though his brother Esau was his elder brother.

Furthermore, Jacob’s father Isaac also received the blessing over his elder brother, Ishmael.

We don’t know why Jacob bestowed the blessing of the firstborn upon Ephraim. Perhaps God had spoken to Jacob, as He had spoken to his mother Rebecca saying, “The elder shall serve the younger.” (Genesis 25:23)

Since that word was spoken while the children were yet in her womb, before they were even born, it’s evident that God made this choice on the basis of divine election, and not on the basis of merit.

The father’s blessing is so important and powerful! Even today, every Friday evening, observant Jews bless their sons with the same blessing Jacob spoke over Ephraim and Manasseh.

There seems to be a connection between the name Ephraim, which comes from the word pri, meaning fruit, and the blessing he receives. The destined fruit of Ephraim is to be m’loh hagoyim, which can be translated as a multitude of nations or Gentiles. (Genesis 48:19)

Likewise, Avraham (Abraham) also received a promise that he would be the father of many nations besides Israel. (Genesis 17:5)

Worship at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem: This observant Jewish
father and son prepare for morning prayer by putting on tefillin (also called
phylacteries), which are a set of small black leather boxes containing
scrolls of parchment inscribed with verses from the Torah.

Destiny and Birthright Blessings

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” (Proverbs 3:5)

Against all natural reason, Jacob (Israel), being divinely led, blesses the younger son, Ephraim, with his right hand.

May we also be led by the Spirit in all our decisions and be radically obedient, even when it goes against our natural understanding, since the word of God tells us to trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean not on our own understanding.

There are other places in Scripture where the younger child is blessed over the elder ones.

Moses was the second born and yet was called to lead Israel.

David was so young and insignificant in his father Jesse’s eyes that he was not even considered worthy of election. Jesse didn’t even call him in from the fields when Samuel came calling to see which of Jesse’s sons would become the next king of Israel after Saul.

God’s blessing is on all His children, but certain ones have distinct destinies and callings.

There is so much the Word has to say about God’s destiny on specific children, even before they are born – even before they are formed in the womb!

For instance, God said to Jeremiah, “Before you were formed in the womb, I chose you; I set you apart before you were born, I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5)

God may choose our children before they are ever born and appoint them to do great and mighty exploits for Him and for the sake of His Kingdom.

As parents and grandparents, we should do our utmost to impart the love of
God, an education in Scripture, and a devotion to prayer to all of our children.

[fname], help Jewish people discover the Messianic Prophecies and Yeshua

Jacob Blesses His Sons

“Then Jacob called for his sons and said: “Gather around so I can tell you what will happen to you in days to come.” (Genesis 49: 1)

Although Jacob blesses each of his sons, this aging father still holds past issues, even on his deathbed, against some of them.

Jacob recalls his firstborn, Reuven’s sin of defiling his father’s bed by lying with his concubine.

Because of his lack of character, Reuven forfeited the rights of the firstborn. Even though he possesses dignity and excellence, his instability becomes his undoing.

“Turbulent as the waters, you will no longer excel, for you went up onto your father’s bed, onto my couch and defiled it.” (Genesis 49:4)

From God’s perspective, moral character is more important than hereditary rights.

We may possess great gifts and potential, but we must work to strengthen our character as well, that we may be stable enough to inherit the blessings that come along with excellence and power.

When Jacob (Israel) blesses Judah (Yehuda), he singles him out by giving him the most prominent blessing. He calls him a ‘lion’s whelp’ and the emblem of kingship is given to the tribe of Judah (the ruler’s staff). (Genesis 49:8-12)

In fulfillment of this Messianic promise of the Coming One, Yeshua (Jesus) was born of the line of David, Judah's first king. He, the ‘Lion of the Tribe of Judah’ (Revelation 5:5), is the eternal ruler and His kingdom shall never end.

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. … The increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne.” (Isaiah 9:6–7)

Emblem of Jerusalem: The lion, shown rampant,
represents the Lion of Judah. The background
represents the Western Wall, and the olive branch
represents peace. Above the crest is the Hebrew
word for Jerusalem (Yerushalayim).

Curses, Consequences, and Unforgiveness

“Cursed be their anger, so fierce, and their fury, so cruel! I will scatter them in Jacob and disperse them in Israel.” (Genesis 49:7)

In this Parsha, Jacob curses Simeon and Levi’s uncontrolled anger, which caused them to kill many innocent men in the matter of Shechem’s rape of their sister.

We may note that it was their sin he curses, not their person. In the course of time, the curse took effect. The Simeonites were eventually intermingled with the tribe of Judah, and the Levites were dispersed among the other tribes of Israel.

“The second lot came out for the tribe of Simeon, clan by clan. Their inheritance lay within the territory of Judah.” (Joshua 19:1)

Sometimes there are unavoidable consequences for sin, despite forgiveness. Still, we wonder if it possible that even this great man of God held unforgiveness in his heart?

That theme of unforgiveness seems to appear in this week’s Haftarah portion (prophetic portion of Scripture), where David also brings up an unhealed offense, and on his deathbed, asks his son to deal with it. (1 Kings 2:5–9)

“Now you yourself know what Joab son of Zeruiah did to me—what he did to the two commanders of Israel’s armies, Abner son of Ner and Amasa son of Jether. … Deal with him according to your wisdom, but do not let his gray head go down to the grave in peace.” (1 Kings 2: 5–6)

Isn’t it somehow tragic that such a great man of God—mighty King David of Israel, a man after God’s own heart—passes into eternity with vengeance in his heart and on his lips?

David's dying charge to Solomon, by Ferdinand Bol

Joseph’s Brothers Fear Revenge

After Jacob is buried in the cave that Abraham had purchased as a burial site at Machpelah, Joseph’s brothers begin to fear him.

They worry that he might still be holding a grudge against them and might now take revenge.

But this is not the case. Joseph shows himself to be a true man of God and foreshadows the mercy of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus).

Once again, he reassures his brothers saying, “Don’t be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.” (Genesis 50:19–21)

Not only does Joseph promise not to harm then, but he also promises to do them good and to care for them and their children.

Joseph was able to look beyond the transgressions of others and see God in the situation. He understood forgiveness.

Cave of the Machpelah: Situated beneath this large rectangular Herodian
era structure, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca, and Leah are
buried in a series of subterranean chambers. This cave and its adjoining
field were purchased by Abraham some 3700 years ago.

Learning from Joseph’s Example

“Do not say, ‘I'll pay you back for this wrong!’ Wait for the Lord, and He will deliver you.” (Proverbs 20:22)

We are exhorted in the Word not to return evil for evil but to overcome evil with good. We can trust our Amazing God, that whatever any person may do against us, He has the power to transform it for good.

Oh, how marvelous is forgiveness. It not only sets free the person who wronged us, but also sets us free from a root of bitterness that defiles many. (Hebrews 12:15)

Still, too many of us hold onto offenses and grudges even unto the very last day of our lives.

In fact, the ultimate test for each of us may very well be our willingness to forgive those we feel have wronged us, and to move forward with God, living in His Spirit. Or will we choose to allow difficulties and sorrows to harden our hearts to God, to others, and to life itself?

For if we can’t forgive, not only will our Father not forgive us, but we will close ourselves to the abundant life He has in store for us.

Western Wall Plaza in Jerusalem: Although Joseph and Jacob
prospered in the land of Egypt, they faithfully held onto God's promise that
He would bring them back to the land of their fathers, the Land of Israel.

Joseph’s End and the Promise of God

“Then Joseph said to his brothers, ‘I am about to die. But God will surely come to your aid and take you up out of this land to the land He promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob." (Genesis 50:24)

Like his father before him, Joseph approaches the end of his life with an inner assurance that the promises that God made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were unfailing.

As a demonstration of that faith, he makes his brothers solemnly vow that his bones will not be left in exile in Egypt, but that they will be carried back to the Promised Land when God delivers the Jewish People out of Egypt.

Joseph's Burial in Shechem: When God delivered Israel from Egypt,
Moses brought Joseph's bones to Shechem (also called Nablus),
where he buried Joseph in the plot of land Jacob had purchased previously
for 100 silver coins.

"And Joseph made the sons of Israel swear an oath and said, ‘God will surely come to your aid, and then you must carry my bones up from this place." (Genesis 50:25)

There has always been a remnant of Israel that believes the promises of God.

The refrain of Jewish people in exile has been consistent over time:

“How can we sing the Lord’s song on foreign soil? If I forget you, Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill. May my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not exalt Jerusalem as my greatest joy!” (Psalm 137:4–6)

Like Jacob and Joseph, that remnant has believed that one day the Jewish People will return to their land and treasured God's faithfulness to His promise in their hearts.

Orthodox Jewish men read from an unrolled Torah scroll

As this year comes to an end, please bless Israel today by supporting the work of the Messianic Prophecy Bible Project.

Your tax-deductible gifts help spread the Good News in Israel and around the world.

A partner of our ministry will Match (DOUBLE) your gift today.

[fname], click to give your best gift of $50, $150, $250 or $1000

Or sponsor a chapter of the Messianic Prophecy Bible
https://www.messianicbible.com

You can also designate your tithe for Israel for the New Year

Shabbat Shalom and blessings from all our ministry staff!

I will bless those who bless Israel. (Genesis 12:3)
https://www.messianicbible.com

Get regular news from the Messianic Bible Project here: https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/message/forward?m=441528&s=32274571&c=D0ZB&cid=261268