Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Terri Hill: "His Beloved Is Sealed"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

%%bbCodeItem_2%%
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Terri Hill (29 Dec 2012)
"His Beloved Is Sealed"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pray that this will encourage you.

Sincerely,
Terri Hill

HIS BELOVED IS SEALED

I force my seal upon no man. My inscription is made upon the one whose freewill decision has allowed me to be Lord and Master. My very likeness and image is seen upon the one who is fully yielded to Me. The signet ring of a King is pressed hard against the soft clay, and not the hardened rock. I leave my mark only upon the pliable, the repentant and the meek.

My inscription will not be seen upon a hardened stone or upon the iron will of the rebellious. Pride will always resist the mark of the cross, but the humble will receive it. Those whose hearts are hardened through offense, idolatry or unbelief are not sealed. My Spirit will not dwell within an unclean vessel of clay, neither will I place My mark upon it. I detest the wicked balances, and those who gain treasure through deceit.

Only the righteous bear my seal; I write upon the tables of their hearts. Living epistles have a mind set on heavenly things; they are read by men, but sealed by God unto the day of their redemption; Eph. 4:30. I write my name in the foreheads of My beloved; their minds are renewed and their thoughts are continually toward Me. Upon them it is written “Holiness Unto The Lord”. I place a mark upon those who sigh and cry over the abominations in the land; Ezek. 9:4. But the unfaithful ones, who love this present age, will not be a recipient of My blessings, for I have said of them, they have the forehead of a *****; Jeremiah 3:3.

Foremost in their minds, is the pursuit of their idolatry. Prominent in their thinking is the gratification of self, and the building of their own kingdom. I will not tolerate the spiritual adulterers, or those who seek to cover their sin.

In the midst of tribulation, the obedient and the undefiled are preserved. Even as I open the seals of a scroll, calamities and destruction cannot touch them. Only with their eyes shall they behold and see the reward of the wicked; Ps. 91:8. Did I not instruct Noah in advance of that which was coming upon his world? Did I not preserve him and his family when I shut the door and sealed them in from the flood? I warn you in advance of that which is coming; I will not hide from My beloved that which I am about to do.

Even now, I send warnings and announcements through messengers, as I have always done. I told Daniel to “go thy way, for the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end”; Daniel 12:9. I tell you, the time of the end of this age is near; the book is being opened. Days of revelation are here; days of upheaval, days of deception; yes, dangerous days are approaching. But My beloved’s focus is fixed, not upon the darkness, but upon preparing herself for My appearing. Even as Rebekah looked for Isaac, who walked out to meet her, so does My beloved look for Me. For the field in which Isaac meditates and walks is not the Mesopotamian desert of earth. It is the land of green pastures and the still waters of the Father. When Rebekah sees Isaac, she dismounts from off the camel, and covers herself with a veil; Gen. 24:64-65. The beloved is kept, hidden within the veil.

That which is written in the king’s name and sealed with the king’s ring, may no man reverse; Esther 8:8,10. Was there not a conspiracy planned against Esther and her people through the wicked Haman? Did I not preserve them from destruction as they came together as one, and sought Me with prayer and fasting? I tell you, those who plot against the Lord’s beloved shall be brought to ruin! The wicked plotted against the Son and crucified Him; He was laid in a tomb, and men sealed that tomb with a great stone.

I tell you, the seal of man, and the mark of a man cannot prevail against the Lord’s beloved! The strength of man, and his mark, will endure for only a season. But the mark of My covenant made in blood shall endure forever! The cross is My mark and the Holy Spirit is My seal. The blood upon the doorpost of your heart speaks “deliverance”, and the destroyer cannot enter. When the people of the land reap what they have sown, when the days of judgment of the sword, famine, noisome beasts and pestilence arrive, His beloved shall be protected; Ezekiel 14:21.

Did not Absalom, through the counsel of Ahithophel, plot against David, My beloved? Was there not a conspiracy, a wicked plan devised in the nation against him? And Saul, who entered into witchcraft when the Lord departed from him, also sought to kill him. Even now, powers of darkness and the influence of the occult are arrayed against My beloved. But the man after My own heart was warned in advance of his enemies’ plans, through Jonathan and the messenger Hushai. David was preserved; I protected him from the hypocrite and he fulfilled his destiny as a king. I have sealed My beloved! A people of integrity obtain the promises; true worshippers receive their inheritance. Indeed, I shall keep them, and advise them as they wait upon Me, and seek Me during the long watches of the night.

Did I not warn My people through Elisha of that which the king of Assyria was plotting against the nation of Israel? My messengers do not have itching ears, but ears which are circumcised; they speak of that which is being planned, even that which is spoken in the bedchamber of the enemy. Will I not also uncover for you the plans of the wicked, and keep you on the path which leads to life? Will I not also provide for you a strategy and make for you a way of escape? When Elisha’s servant was overwhelmed by the presence of the enemy’s horses and chariots, did I not open his eyes to behold My great host of horses and chariots of fire upon the mountain, surrounding him? 2 Kings 6::8-18.

I tell you, I shall open the eyes of the pure and the humble, but I shall smite with blindness the eyes of the prideful and the wicked. For I have said in My book “blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God”; Matt. 5:8. Can you see that the prayer of a faithful servant opened the eyes of another? And that a mantle, or the coat of a favored son, is as a mark of authority, reflecting a supernatural assignment? In the face of persecution, was not Joseph preserved for a high purpose? Cannot the pit or the prison be the preparation used to launch a servant into their destiny? My beloved is tested, tried in the crucible of affliction. At the appointed time they are released from their confinement, clothed with royal apparel, and placed in the Kingdom to rule; Gen. 41:38-43.

The cries of My beloved have moved Me, and I am stirred to reach them. And so I intercede for them continually. For upon My own heart, I carry them as a testimony of My love, deep within My own bosom. And there they are sealed and kept unto My coming. And even as the high priest bore the names of the tribes of Israel on a breastplate over the heart and upon the shoulders, so do I carry My beloved; Exod. 28:21. I say to you, I shall set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm; Song of Sol. 8:6.

I shall sustain you with My strength and protection; I shall provide for you, and hide you in the secret place. For I have said of My beloved, that she is as a garden enclosed, a private pleasure ground set aside for Me. Will I not watch over that which I have carefully plowed, planted and tended through the seasons? Shall I not sustain that which I have fiercely defended? Will I not bring to perfection every fruit, every spice and every precious thing? Can it be said of you, as it is said of My Bride “She is a spring shut up, a fountain sealed”? Song of Sol. 4:12.

Terri Hill

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out