Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gail: "Hooks in Erdogan's jaw- Ezekiel 38:4. What is the next major Birth Pain?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/gail1229.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gail (29 Dec 2012)
"Hooks in Erdogan's jaw- Ezekiel 38:4. What is the next major Birth Pain?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turkey’s Energy Knot about to unravel.
Europe's Fastest-Growing Economy Needs More Oil 08/21/12
Turkey's demand far exceeds domestic supply.

"Ninety percent of what Turkey uses has to be imported - both oil and gas. It is a growing economy that needs a lot of energy," They consume around 670,000 barrels of oil per day, of which 580-590,000 barrels are imported, primarily from Russia but also from Iraq and Azerbaijan.

December 16th, 2012

Opposition Treasury spokesman Faik Öztrak says the EU has played a dangerous game since renigging on formal membership talks with Turkey that began in 2005. "Erdogan is always angry. He is trying to control everything around him."

The last 18 months has seen the heaviest fighting in more than a decade between the PKK and the Turkish army.

Turkey which has weathered Europe's and America's economic woes, has seen Prime Minister Erdogan's foreign policy become marked by anti-Americanism and Israel-hatred.

The IHH flotilla court-room drama against Israel is set to reconvene in February 2013.

From my post, 'How does He get so many ready for War sequentially?'

It looks Seismic to me.

Following close on the heels of the Psalm 83, Isaiah 17 military action, is the next military conflict described in Ezekiel 38, & 39.

The big quake that's affects the Temple Mount, is probably centered around eastern Turkey, Azerbaijan area.

This an excerpt from the web-site Biblewriter.com, John Sears Ministries-

Ezekiel 38, verses 1-2: And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him. Who are these guys?

God knew, when He gave this prophecy, that countries change names and people tend to move around. Therefore He described these people using names of tribal groups dating back to the immediate Post-Flood period. For perspective, the Bible gives us two major passages to help us interpret these two verses: Genesis 10:2-5 and Ezekiel 27:10-15.

Genesis 10, verses 2-5 says: The sons of Japheth were: Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 3 And the sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. 4 And the sons of Javan: Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. 5 By these were the coastlands of the Gentiles divided in their lands, every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

"Magog" refers to a people known to the Greeks as the Scythians who settled in Asia Minor, originally in the approximate area of Armenia. Eventually they came to dominate all of Asia Minor (now Turkey).

The northern portion of Magog included regions that are presently in the countries of Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan.

Note that while portions of Magog included provinces of the former Soviet Union and part of present-day Russia, it would be a severe stretch to say that Magog is Russia.

"Tubal and Meshech" have been identified with the Tubalu and Mushki tribes that settled in Asia Minor (Turkey), who were within the Magog sphere of influence. "Togarmah" settled in the southeastern part of Turkey, near what is now Syria. "Gomer" is known to historians as Gimarrai of north-central Asia Minor.

This will be a predominantly Muslim invasion.

Ezekiel
38:15
And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

Riding upon horses means No Energy.

Russia currently supplies more than half of Turkey’s natural gas consumption, which provides most of Turkey’s electricity, and one fifth of its domestic oil needs. Turkey imported 39.7 billion cubic meters of gas last year, of which some 60 percent came from Russia. Russia's Gazprom will remain the main source of Turkey’s imported gas.
Russian Far East, Once Closed-Off, Poses Seismic Hazard December 20th, 2012
The seismically active Kamchatka Peninsula and the Kuril Islands lie along the eastern edge of Russia. Several destructive seismic events- including a magnitude-9 earthquake, deadly and costly tsunamis and a volcanic eruption that halted air traffic - have originated in these remote locales over the past century.
Understanding seismic hazards in the Russian Far East is important for the global economy and the safety of the entire Pacific Rim, said Joanne Bourgeois, a seismologist at the University of Washington who has been studying the region for the past 17 years.

"Tsunamis from the region are directed toward the Americas, so when you're assessing hazards in Hawaii or the U.S. Pacific coast, you have to take that into account," Bourgeois said. These events originating in the Kamchatka-Kuril subduction zone, where the Pacific Plate is sliding under the Okhotsk Plate, have many far-reaching effects.

A Tsunami from the November 4th, 1952 magnitude-9 Kamchatka Earthquake reached Hawaii, and caused damages around $1,000,000 in 1952; and a Tsunami from a magnitude-8.3 Earthquake that struck the Kuril Islands on November 15th, 2006 caused $10 million dollars in damages along the coast of California.

I posted this in 2010-

Gail (July 26th, 2010)
"I came out of sleep, I heard the words - Hawaii will be destroyed."

I heard the words in my thoughts, nothing came out of my mouth, so it didn't appear imminent then.

I'm mentioning it now, because the birth pains are set to increase.

Mid-Point - March 21st, 2013

God Bless,

Gail

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out