Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Focus on the United States of America

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/frank1.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Focus on the United States of America

By Tom Frank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The role of the United States in Bible prophecy is something I wish the Bible would have clarified in further detail. Like most of the world, the United States is not specifically mentioned in the Bible. This very fact makes things very difficult for students and teachers alike as they attempt to pinpoint where this country will be at the End of this Age. Sure, it is easy to see how this country will be part of a one world system, but to be honest; I would love to see the amount of detail found in Ezekiel 38-39 for example.

Several months ago I began looking deeper in an attempt to discover this mystery and I found nothing but speculation by ministers and experts alike. Some of what I found made a ton of sense, as various individuals tied in the United States to several prophecies. For example, here a few of the more interesting ones I came across.

· The United States is the messengers and ambassadors or a tall and smooth skinned people located in Isaiah 18:2.

· The United States is the great eagle that is found in Revelation 12:14.

· The United States is the Mystery Babylon found in Jeremiah 50 and Revelation 17-18.

· The United States is the villages or young lions located in Ezekiel 38:13.

· The United States is the sword that can be found in Ezekiel 38:21.

· The United States is the coastlands that are mentioned in Ezekiel 39:6.

· The United States is the eagles wings found in Daniel 7:4.

As you can see, there is a ton of guesses out there and as a result of this; I decided to take a different approach to this topic and its one that centers on the might of the US Military.

At the forefront of military power, the United States of America is leading the way. Here are some figures based on 2011 numbers that I obtained from IISS (International Institute for Strategic Studies). As a disclaimer, I want to announce that I am all for having a powerful national defense, but some of these statistics are alarming when viewed through the lenses of scripture.

· The United States accounted for 45.7% of all money spent on the military on the planet Earth.

· The United States spent 8.2 times more than China, and 14.03 times more than Russia.

· The United States spent 739 Billion dollars, which is more than the next 9 countries behind it, combined (487 billion).

So now that we know how much the United States is spending on the military as compared to the rest of the world, where on earth is this money going? According to 2011 data that is publically available:

· The United States has more than 1000 bases worldwide.

· The United States has a base in 150 countries throughout the globe.

· The United States has around 1.5 million military personnel in foreign lands.

· The United States has a military base on every single continent on Earth with the exception of Antarctica.

These numbers are quite shocking and for good reason, there hasn’t been a nation in the history of this planet that has managed this feat. Oh, and by the way, these numbers do not include the massive amount of “lily pad” bases scattered everywhere that remain classified. For those that do not know, a “lily pad” base is a small launch point for Special Operations that are launched under classified actions. Going further, here is a global ranking on the US Military in specific categories based on data from 2011.

· Total active manpower – 1,477,896 (2nd in the word)

· Total reserve manpower – 1,458,500 (4th in the world)

· Total aircraft – 18,234 (1st in the world: 3 times more than #2)

· Total helicopters – 6,417 (1st in the world: 7 times more than #2)

· Total tanks – 9,573 (2nd in the world)

· Total infantry vehicles – 26,653 (1st in the world)

· Total towed artillery – 2,163 (5th in the world)

· Total self-propelled guns – 950 (8th in the world)

· Total rocket artillery – 1,430 (4th in the world)

· Total logistical vehicles – 267,247 (1st in the world: 4 times more than #2)

· Total aircraft carriers – 11 (1st in the world: more than the rest of the world combined)

· Total submarines – 75 (1st in the world)

· Total destroyers – 59 (1st in the world: 2 times more than #2)

· Total frigates – 30 (3rd in the world)

· Total nuclear weapons – 2,150 active warheads (1st in the world)

Now while the US military is not leading the way in all categories, it is however significantly more powerful in offensive projection due to naval and air power. This means that the US military can go to any place in the world and sustain the conflict.

With the United States and its ability to anywhere on the globe bring destruction down an adversary, what are some of the weapons they are going to be using? Here is a list of some of the weapons that are not only the most destructive on the planet, they possess a technological advantage that other weapons systems deployed by other nations.

· The F-22A Raptor – A 5th Generation air superiority fighter that utilizes stealth, speed, maneuverability and advanced avionics that will provide the US an advantage over all other nations in air combat for the next few decades. There are approximately 196 aircraft in inventory with each one costing around $150 million per plane. Much of these airplanes abilities are classified.

· The GBU-57 Massive Ordinance Penetrator – A 30,000 pound bomb that is capable of penetrating through 200 feet of concrete before detonating thus making it near impossible to hide from this weapon. There are 20 bombs in US inventory with program costing $314 million. The weapon is designed to be dropped by the B-2 Spirit stealth bomber.

· The XM25 “Punisher” – A 25 mm grenade launcher that affords the US warfighter the ability to engage targets that are behind cover by air bursting the projectile over the enemy. The weapon system was deployed in Afghanistan in 2011 and approximately 41 are in service. In 2013, the US Military will begin production of 12,500 rifles at $25,000 each.

Some of you might be thinking that given the state of the world’s economy and specifically the United States financial issues, the drive for military dominance would end. However, there are no plans to do so, and in a rare speech made from the Pentagon, President Obama declared that – “Our military will be leaner, but the world must know the United States is going to maintain our military superiority”.

Two years ago, on April 10th, 2010, then Secretary of Defense Robert Gates declared that United States possessed a capability known as Prompt Global Strike. But before I explain what this system is, let us take a look at what the Bible has to say about how this world will be at the End of this Age.

· I Thessalonians 5:3 (NIV) – While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

So let me ask everyone this question – Where is this destruction going to come from?

Keeping this verse in mind, allow me to describe what Prompt Global Strike is. In short, this system provides the US Military the ability to strike anywhere on the globe in one hour. This system includes the use of ICBM’s, hypersonic cruise missiles and a kinetic weapon system launched from space. In 2011, a test was conducted of the system as a missile was launched from Hawaii and struck a target in the Atoll Islands some 3,700 miles away. The entire sequence occurred in less than 30 minutes.

I found this system very interesting because of what is found in Daniel 8. To those unfamiliar with this chapter, it predicts the arrival of the Anti-Christ and his destructive actions after he arrives.

· Daniel 8:19 (NIV) – He said: "I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end.

I – Here we have Gabriel beginning to explain the vision Daniel had by informing him that what he has seen will transpire at the end or time wrath.

· Daniel 8:23 (NIV) – "In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a stern-faced king, a master of intrigue, will arise.

I – The Anti-Christ arrives on scene

· Daniel 8:24 (NIV) – He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men and the holy people.

· Daniel 8:25 (NIV) – He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

I – In these verses we can see that the Anti-Christ will be responsible for worldwide devastation, only to be destroyed by Jesus himself at the end of the Tribulation.

Some of you might be thinking that I am saying the United States of America will be the location in which the Anti-Christ comes out of.

I am not.

Daniel 12:4 states that no one will know the correct interpretation of the Book of Daniel until the end.

· Daniel 12:4 (NIV) – But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

So… what am I saying then?

Well, regardless of what your stance is on the Rapture and unless the United States is wiped off the face the Earth, the US Military will exist at the time of the Tribulation and could be a part of the cause that causes worldwide destruction.

Come Quickly Lord. Amen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out