Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let’s Get Together

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/graham/g260.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Let’s Get Together

By Ron Graham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; for he is faithful that promised; And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” Hebrews 10:23-25. “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together”. This part of verse 25 above is one that is continually used to convince the sheep to remain in their seats. One major flaw with this verse is that it doesn’t say exactly what the leaders of the “churches” want us to think it says.

The writer of the book of Hebrews is admonishing the “in Christ” faithful to hold fast to that faith without wavering. Why? At the end of verse 25 above he states “as you see the day approaching.” The Greek word for see is “blepō” which actually means to discern, as in discern the times. A day was approaching when life as a Christian was going to become very difficult and the writer of the book of Hebrews knew it. When we take those three verses above and read them in context (together) as one thought, we are confronted with something quite different than that which we’ve been taught. In the not so distant future the true follower of Jesus Christ will be confronted with some very tough decisions. We will need to hold fast to the faith (without wavering - unmoved) by what we see approaching, as that faith will be our only refuge. There will come a time, in the not so distant future, when the true followers of Jesus Christ will find themselves being horribly persecuted, and much of that persecution will come from denominational and nondenominational assemblies of the last days professing Christians.

Perhaps there’s more to Pauls admonition to not forsake the gathering of ourselves together than what many understand. The Greek word “episynagōgē” means to gather or assemble together. So far so good. Interestingly, there is no mention in that verse above of how many of the faithful it takes to make up such an assembly or gathering, not to mention where the faithful are to gather. But there is a verse in the book of Matthew where our Lord Himself explained to the faithful just how many constitute an assembly of His followers.

“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:20. Jesus says where two or three are gathered in His name there He is also. Our Lord uses the same word (episynagōgē as does the writer of the book of Hebrews in chapter10 above. Obviously, God considers two or three a significant representation of an assembly or gathering – a congregation. Of course it can be many more than just two or three but there’s no prerequisite that there must be dozens or hundreds to make up such a gathering. Are you still with me?

Just as significant is this point, the followers of Jesus Christ are never specifically told to gather together only one day a week. Luke, the writer of the book of Acts, tells us how the early Christians met and how often. “And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the Ekklesia daily such as should be saved.” Acts 2:46-47. First of all, these early Christians assembled together in what the Bible refers to as the Temple, but where they met was in the courtyard of the Temple not inside a building associated with Temple worship. How do I know this? Think about it. The Pharisees and Sadducees would never have allowed an assembly of Christians, whose leader they had just murdered, to hold worship services inside of their sacred Jewish Temple. Therefore the gathering “episynagōgē” had to have been alfresco (out in the open but in a courtyard). As Luke continues explaining the meetings of the early Christians he says they went house to house, breaking bread, sharing meals. This means they were a daily part of each other’s lives. The gathering of the saints occurred every day, and with gladness and singleness of heart. They were praising God, fellowshipping, loving one another. This is exactly what Jesus taught His disciples, that they were to love one another, which is what they did.

According to Luke’s account of those early Christians they were very active in one another’s lives. They worshipped and praised God openly every day. There was an intimacy. In the last days “churches”, where we find ourselves today, that intimacy has all but vanished. Those early Christians saw that their purpose was to love one another and to share their belongings, food/clothing, etc. with one another, exhorting one another to good works. To the early Christians, this was a “lifestyle” and they cherished it. They were also to spread the Gospel of Christ as they met new people, and they did. This was obvious by Luke’s following statement “And the Lord added to the “ekklesia” daily such as should be saved” Acts 2:47. Every day God added to His “ekklesia”. But unlike many of the believers of today, their faith in Christ was the most important part of their lives. Nothing was going to disrupt their daily fellowship, nothing that is except persecution. What disrupts your fellowship today? I can think of many disruptions that lead the saints to distraction, and many of those distractions occur within the walls of Christian sanctuaries. Persecution will soon be the order of the day for those who faithfully follow Christ.

“But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,” Ephesians 4:15-17. Speaking the truth in love? The body fitly joined together? That every joint supplieth according to the effectual working in the measure of every part? And this body making increase unto the edifying of itself in love? Be honest with yourself now, do you see this occurring in your congregation? Or is this concept about 1,900 years removed from the congregations of today? Surely, we can see most professing Christians still walk as the Gentiles in the vanity of their mind – another good indication that mankind is standing on the precipice of the final days before Christ’s return.

“That there should be no schism (division) in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.” 1 Corinthians 12:25. God had a purpose when He called out His “Ekklesia”, but over the years, through some bad English translations and misinterpretations, God’s purpose has become lost or at the very least diluted – in most cases purposely. We are to be set apart from the world but not from each other. The unity of purpose that God initiated has grown into a vast array of divisions, which is completely contrary to God’s written word. Every building that houses a congregation has a different name on the outside, but in most cases the Name above all names is conspicuous by its absence. Divisions are killing the body of Christ. Why does Paul make the following statement: “…there should be no schism (division) in the body”? Because division in the body of Christ is of Satan. It should be obvious that Satan has infiltrated the Ekklesia and that he has been very successful at corrupting the body of Christ, otherwise there would be no division. Not only has division been instituted successfully but diversion away from the inerrant truth of God’s word has and is occurring without hindrance.

“Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?” Acts 7:48-49. God does not dwell in “Churches” or any other building; the focus of God’s congregations is not to be on material temples but on the temple that houses God’s Holy Spirit. We are to be looking after one another with loving kindness and we can do that much more effectively and efficaciously if we are two, three, or even six or eight as we assemble in our homes in the manner of the early Christians. How many of the people in your congregation are you personally in close loving sharing contact with on a daily basis as was God’s first century “ekklēsia”? As that day approaches you’re going to want that intimacy to have already been established.

Ever wonder why the enemy has had such a field day infiltrating the “churches?” They were never meant to be set up under the auspices of the doctrines of men. Doctrines of men are not God’s doctrines. That departure of the emphasis on the temple that houses the Holy Spirit has permitted the enemy to come in our midst and pick us off one congregation at a time. The reason is the unity of this “church age” is so incredibly fragmented that the “Ekklesia” today has become powerless, even ignorant, when it comes to false teachings infiltrating the congregations of the saints.

In the scriptures we’re told that we are one body joined together, we are one in Christ. Jesus was and is the foundation of His Ekklesia. He is the Head of the body of saints. He is the Husband to His bride. The early believers had no hierarchy such as a clergy lording over them. Yes there were Elders, Bishops, and Deacons but these were ministers, servants of the Ekklesia, able men of good report who were capable of teaching others, not as lords seeking fame, fortune, and their own self-importance.

The early believers met in their homes, and they functioned like the cells in a body and as members of a close knit family. As the time of the end becomes more and more evident, we need to get back to that closeness the early Christians embraced. Food for thought.

God bless you all,

Ron Graham

twotug@embarqmail.com

www.straitandnarrowministry.com

ron@straitandnarrowministry.com

All original scripture is “theopneustos” God breathed

God is doing great things in my life. I am once again able to walk short distances and do minimal chores around our home. The diabetes meant a changed diet, the MG is on a diminishing course, and I now have more strength and less fatigue. The prostate cancer is in remission. God is good, and has heard the prayers of the faithful. Please continue your prayers for my health.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out