Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Denis Hart: "Rebekah and Isaac - a Rapture Love Story"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/denish1210-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Denis Hart (10 Dec 2012)
"Rebekah and Isaac - a Rapture Love Story"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebekah and Isaac - a Rapture Love Story

Song of Solomon 8:14 (Amplified) [Joyfully the radiant bride turned to him, the one altogether lovely, the chief among ten thousand to her soul, and with unconcealed eagerness to begin her life of sweet companionship with him, she answered] Make haste, my beloved, and come quickly, like a gazelle or a young hart [and take me to our waiting home] upon the mountains of spices!

For encouragement in our expectant wait for the Rapture, I want to share some musings about Genesis 24: Rebekah and Isaac - a Rapture Love Story. In some respects this could be reflective thoughts, but as the remnant church, an expectant bride, we look forward eagerly to the ecstatic joy and love of the Rapture!

Interestingly, there is only one direct reference to Rebekah (Rebecca) in the New Testament, in Romans 9:10. This is a vital and highly relevant chapter for God’s purposes for Israel, where the Apostle Paul opens his heart of love for his people (verses 2 and 3):

2 That I have bitter grief and incessant anguish in my heart. 3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off and banished from Christ for the sake of my brethren and instead of them, my natural kinsmen and my fellow countrymen.

It is also the chapter where, in verse 28, God says that towards the end He will do a quick work on the Earth ( For He will finish the work and cut it short in righteousness, because the Lord will make a short work upon the earth (NKJ).

Most of the comments (dot points) on Genesis 24 below are my own thoughts, but I enjoyed listening to an (old) tape from Derek Prince on the Spirit and the Bride. I have included excerpts from his outline at the end of the ;letter.

The Holy Spirit Seeks a Bride for Isaac - Genesis 24 (Amplified)

The Mission (Im)Possible - Servant Sent to Find Bride Willing to Come Immediately!

24 Now Abraham was old, well advanced in years, and the Lord had blessed Abraham in all things. 2 And Abraham said to the eldest servant of his house [Eliezer of Damascus], who ruled over all that he had. 4 But you shall go to my country and to my relatives and take a wife for my son Isaac.

· The servant is not named in most translations, but we know from Genesis15:2 that he is Eliezer. More importantly, the servant is a type of the Holy Spirit who today is urgently seeking a bride for Jesus Christ! The Holy Spirit is given authority over all that the Heavenly Father has!

5 The servant said to him, But perhaps the woman will not be willing to come along after me to this country. Must I take your son to the country from which you came? 6 Abraham said to him. See to it that you do not take my son back there. The Lord, the God of heaven, Who spoke to me and swore to me, saying, To your offspring I will give this land - He will send His Angel before you.

· Abraham, as a type of the Heavenly Father, stated strongly that his son was not to go back there (to the world that had crucified Him!). The bride was to be brought to where Isaac was (Jesus is) - His home. His Angel speaks of God’s supernatural workings, through the unseen Christ and the (mainly unseen) ministry of angels.

The Gifts, the Journey and the Well at Twilight!

10 And the servant took ten of his master’s camels and departed, taking some of all his master’s treasures with him. 11 And he made his camels to kneel down outside the city by a well of water at the time of the evening (twilight) when women go out to draw water.

· Rebekah came to the well in the evening, or at twilight – this is the time that we are in prophetically: the darkness is getting darker, but the (light of) the Day of the Lord is about to dawn!

14 And let it so be that the girl to whom I say, I pray you, let down your jar that I may drink, and she replies, Drink, and I will give your camels drink also - let her be the one whom You have selected for Your servant Isaac. 15 Before he had finished speaking, behold, out came Rebekah. 16 And the girl was very beautiful and attractive, chaste and modest, and unmarried. And she went down to the well, filled her water jar, and came up.

· How quickly the servant’s prayer was answered! We may have been on a long journey with Jesus, but the time is approaching when He will accelerate the answers to our prayers, and the fulfilment of visions and words of prophecy given to us. Not just a woman, but a very beautiful, pure (and available) young woman!

Water for the Camels - Heart of the Servant

17 And the servant ran to meet her, and said, I pray you, let me drink a little water from your water jar. 18 And she said, Drink, my lord; and she quickly let down her jar onto her hand and gave him a drink. 19 When she had given him a drink, she said, I will draw water for your camels also, until they finish drinking.

· Rebekah was beautiful within- she had the heart of a servant. Providing water for ten camels, with her water jar and as the day was closing in was a huge task - and she ran in eagerness to serve! The servant just admired the young woman in silence, for he knew then that his mission would be successful!

22 And when the camels had finished drinking, the man took a gold earring or nose ring of half a shekel in weight, and for her hands two bracelets of ten shekels in weight in gold.

· The servant took gifts and adorned the bride to be with gifts of gold. Rebekah had not asked for any gifts, they were freely given to a woman with the heart of a servant. These gifts were given without an explanation - that came later.

25 She said also to him, We have both straw and provender (fodder) enough, and also room in which to lodge. 26 The man bowed down his head and worshiped the Lord.

· Rebekah willingly provided a (temporary) home/lodging for the servant, and the camels! The servant could but worship the God Who had gone before him.

33 A meal was set before him, but he said, I will not eat until I have told of my errand. And [Laban] said, Speak on. 34 And he said, I am Abraham’s servant. 48 And I bowed down my head and worshiped the Lord and blessed the Lord, the God of my master Abraham, Who had led me in the right way to take my master’s brother’s daughter to his son.

· Of all the women who could have been at the well at that evening time, Rebekah the daughter of Abraham’s brother was the one sovereignly led to be there. God’s perfection! God’s provision!

50 Then Laban and Bethuel answered, The thing comes forth from the Lord; we cannot speak bad or good to you. 51 Rebekah is before you; take her and go, and let her be the wife of your master’s son, as the Lord has said.

· Rebekah’s life changes in a matter of just hours - that special day she had been waiting for. Her family accepted that the Lord was in this, and gave her their blessing to leave with the servant.

53 And the servant brought out jewels of silver, jewels of gold, and garments and gave them to Rebekah; he also gave precious things to her brother and her mother. 54 Then they ate and drank, he and the men who were with him, and stayed there all night. And in the morning they arose, and he said. Send me away to my master.

· The first gifts given to Rebekah were for her adornment, now she is given wealth (silver and gold jewels), as well as garments! The servant stayed the night - the minimum time to achieve his purpose!

56 But [the servant] said to them, Do not hinder and delay me, seeing that the Lord has caused me to go prosperously on my way. Send me away, that I may go to my master. 57 And they said, We will call the girl and ask her [what is] her desire. 58 So they called Rebekah and said to her, Will you go with this man? And she said, I will go!

· The brother and mother wanted Rebekah to stay ten days, but there was to be no delay! Rebekah was ready to go to an unknown man at once! Just one night to prepare for a life changing event!

60 And they blessed Rebekah and said to her, You are our sister; may you become the mother of thousands of ten thousands, and let your posterity possess the gate of their enemies.

· This is a remarkable blessing - that Rebekah would be the mother of tens of millions, a promise to be fulfilled through the Church and also through Israel!

62 Now Isaac had returned from going to the well Beer-lahai-roi (the Living One Who Sees Me!). 63 And Isaac went out to meditate and bow down [in prayer] in the open country in the evening; and he looked up and saw that, behold, the camels were coming.

· What a great name for a well - the Living One Who sees us! From a natural perspective, Isaac had no idea what (or who) was in store for him. He spent the evening time in prayer, in the open and this special day he saw the camels on the horizon! His hope was that the servant’s mission was successful, and his bride would soon be revealed to him.

64 And Rebekah looked up, and when she saw Isaac, she dismounted from the camel. 65 For she [had] said to the servant, Who is that man walking across the field to meet us? And the servant [had] said, He is my master. So she took a veil and concealed herself with it.

· Rebekah looked up and saw the man who was walking across the field, just as Jesus had walked across the Earth! The servant acknowledged Isaac as his master (not just the servant of Abraham (type of the Heavenly Father), but of the Son (Isaac as a type of Jesus Christ). The servant (type of the Holy Spirit) was utterly selfless! Rebekah hid her face behind a veil, so as to wait for the moment of ecstasy and intimacy – see Isaac face to face!

66 And the servant told Isaac everything that he had done. 67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah’s tent, and he took Rebekah and she became his wife, and he loved her; thus Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.

· Love at first sight, love blossoms! Isaac brought Rebekah into his mother’s tent. This happened soon after Sarah’s death, and Rebekah’s love provided comfort and strength to Isaac. A woman who had left all for this new life!

The Spirit and the Bride: Derek Prince - Outline of Genesis 24 (excerpts)

A. Persons in the parable

1. Abraham typifies God the Father

2. Isaac typifies Christ the Son

3. Rebecca, the chosen bride, typifies the Church

4. The unnamed servant is the Holy Spirit’s self-portrait

B. Points from the Parable

1. v. 2, 10 The servant ruled over all the goods of his master

2. v. 12–14 The servant prays for the chosen woman to be identified

3. v. 17–20 Rebecca’s response: water both for the servant and for his camels

4. v. 22 Rebecca receives the first gifts

5. v. 25 Rebecca offers room both for the servant and for his camels

6. v. 31 The room is prepared

7. v. 53 The servant gives more precious gifts to Rebecca and to her family

8. v. 58 Rebecca’s decision: “I will go”

9. v. 60 Rebecca’s prophesied destiny and fruitfulness (to be fulfilled in the Church)

C. Application

1. Rebecca’s response to the servant determined her destiny

2. Rebecca drew water for the servant and the camels (faith plus works)

3. The servant’s gifts marked Rebecca out as the chosen bride

4. Rebecca made room for the servant and his camels

5. By receiving the servant, Rebecca brought blessing to her whole family

6. The servant was Rebecca’s only source of knowledge about the Father, the

Son, and the inheritance

7. Rebecca had no map. She was led by the servant

8. Rebecca went to meet the bridegroom wearing his gifts

© 1975 — Derek Prince Ministries–International

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Denis Hart: "Rebekah and Isaac - a Rapture Love Story"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/denish1210-2.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Denis Hart (10 Dec 2012)
"Rebekah and Isaac - a Rapture Love Story for Now/Today!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebekah and Isaac - a Rapture Love Story for Now/Today!

In my first letter Rebekah and Isaac - a Rapture Love Story I provided some comments in dot points) on Genesis 24. As an important follow on I would like to look at what the Rebekah and Isaac love story may mean for us (prophetically) now/today. Here are my thoughts.

He is sent by the Heavenly Father to quickly find and bring home a bride!

On the Day of Pentecost the Promise of the Father roared into the upper room and tongues of fire appeared to light the hearts of those waiting and ready! The Holy Spirit was sent! Joel prophesies of an end-time outpouring of the Spirit upon all flesh! This final outpouring is imminent, and will quickly identify and purify the remnant bride and make the final preparations of the heart for taking the bride, catching her away, to her Eternal Home (the Rapture!)

Who is the servant? Elijah coming in the Power of the Holy Spirit?

There are two interesting aspects at this time of Chanukah that point to Elijah. First, just before the so-called 400 years of silence (within which are the origins of Chanukah), God promised in Malachi to send Elijah before the Day of the Lord. Is he the servant/prophet (the servant centre candle) who will, through the power of the Holy Spirit, light the candle of each of the seven churches - lit so that their true nature can be revealed, and for them to be given an opportunity to repent! Is this about to happen - chapters 2/3 of Revelation?

He comes unannounced, unexpectedly and uninvited!

As Jesus warned - at such a time as you think not the Son of Man will come! One of the most vital aspects of the servant is that he is sent, and then simply turns up, arrives unexpectedly, unannounced and uninvited one special day. For those who are ready and watching for Jesus we will not be surprised, and our hearts will respond with expectancy when we feel His presence coming nearer!

She’s gone - and we’ve been left behind - the other women!

The women used to come out to draw water in the evening, and would have got to know each other. I believe that Rebekah would have stood out, in both inward and outward beauty and in her purity. Then one day Rebekah was gone - did she even say goodbye? The word would have got around that Rebekah had left quickly and gone to another country to meet and marry her (unseen) husband. How poignant? How sad for the women as they kept coming to the well (their Church)! I wonder how sad it will be when people miss the Rapture, notice who has gone missing and feel the sadness of being left behind. How we wish that many more were ready!

A new appreciation of the gifts of the Spirit - exercised in love!

In these closing days of the Church, the Holy Spirit will seek those who will readily accept his gifts, and be adorned with them. Like two nine holes of a beautiful golf course, the nine gifts and nine fruit of the Spirit show us the course to follow! How beautiful this should be as we edify, exhort and encourage each other! The gifts of the Holy Spirit will be released bountifully through those who have a servant heart (like Rebekah), and with love for one another, and the Lord’s imminent return, as the motivation.

Gifts of wealth and beautiful garments - importance of a servant heart!

When Rebekah gave water to the servant, and then the camels she did not do it for any reward.. She did not expect any reward! But the Holy Spirit adorned her with gold, and later gave her gifts of silver and gold jewels and special garments to clothe her (the fine linen of the saints!) Gifts were also given to her family. While our hearts should not be set on the things of the Earth, the Heavenly Father will provide for the natural needs of His watching servants/bride – and the true wealth that we find in Christ the Living Word,

There will be no more delay in the catching away of the Bride (remnant church)

The family wanted to delay Rebekah’s going to Isaac for (at least) ten days - a reasonable expectation. The servant’s response - do not delay me, and send me on my way. Rebekah’s response - willing to go immediately to a man she had not seen (we should be no longer tied to this world). As we have moved along the prophetic time path, many events appear to hae been delayed. The warnings from the Holy Spirit and prophets, and the urgency and birth pangs we feel inside, tell us clearly that there will be no more delay! Jesus warned us strongly that He comes quickly!!!

Isaac walks across the field (the world) and Rebekah veils her face

In one of the greatest love moments ever recorded, Rebekah saw Isaac in the distance, walking across the field (that speaks of the world) in meditation and prayer. She veils her face so that the moment of face to face love intimate (and infinite) love is kept for within the tent. She had met the servant in the evening, now she meets Isaac in the evening! No words can describe that moment when we all experience the intimate loving gaze of Jesus Christ in His glory! As Paul says in 2 Corinthians 3:18:

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The promised blessing for Rebekah

They blessed Rebekah and said to her, You are our sister; may you become the mother of thousands of ten thousands, and let your posterity possess the gate of their enemies. This is a remarkable blessing - that Rebekah would be the mother of tens of millions, a promise to be fulfilled through the Church and also through Israel!

Rebekah comforted Isaac after a time of sorrow (the death of Sarah, Isaac’s mother)

The coming of Rebekah to Isaac provided comfort when he was mourning for Sarah his mother. As a remnant Church that will stand for Israel no matter what, we may need to share a time of sorrow with Israel, before the joy of the Rapture. The coming division of the land of Israel, and Israel’s growing isolation in the world could bring about this time of spiritual sorrow - Zion travailing before it gives birth. But in time this sorrow will be turned to the joy of the Rapture and watching God’s ultimate victory for Israel.

One final question - I wonder when Isaac told Rebekah of his Near Death Experience!

The message of the cross is the central theme of the Word of God, and the shape in the centre of our hearts. Yet Isaac almost wasn’t there for Rebekah - he willingly placed himself on the altar of sacrifice, trusting his father Abraham completely. God provided a ram as a substitute! In surrendering our lives to Him, we find our true identity and life in Christ, and His eternal purposes for each of us. Perhaps one special day he shared with Rebekah this experience, the way of the cross. We don’t know, but it is interesting that even in English the cross is clearly seen:

Through the cross, we enter the tent!!! Denis Maranatha!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out