Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Numbers

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/patty6.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Numbers

By Jeff Patty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve gotten a couple of emails recently from people who have been reading my articles here on Rapture Ready, and the subject of the Rapture has come up. I’ve also talked with a good friend from time to time over the years about the Rapture. Now, I don’t consider myself an expert on the subject of the Rapture, or on prophecy, those aren’t my areas of expertise, but one thing I firmly believe based on what is going on in the world around me in these last days, I don’t believe the number of people that will be raptured will be nearly as big as many people and scholars seem to believe.

Over the years, I’ve read various theories that indicate that a fourth or a third or more of the world’s population will be taken away in the Rapture, leaving the world in massive chaos. I know many believe that at least half the population of the United States will be raptured because around two-thirds of the country claims to be Christian. I personally believe those numbers of people to be raptured are way too high, and that the actual number of people caught up in the Rapture will be significantly less. As a matter of fact, I believe the number will be so low, that it won’t disrupt “life as usual” in the world to a great degree. I think the actual number of people raptured will be more along the lines of 10-15% of the world’s population. And I believe the majority of those people will be from third would countries, persecuted, underground churches, etc, whose disappearance will have virtually no impact on the industrialized world. I believe that even though around two-thirds of the U.S. population claims to be Christian, most of them have no idea what being a Christian even means, and that the number of raptured will probably be 10-25%. And I think 25% is pushing it. In other words, I don’t believe the number of people raptured in this country will be more than 30-40 million.

Now I’m talking true born-again believers when I mention percentages and numbers. But I personally believe that the unborn and children that haven’t reached the age of accountability (which is different for each child) will be included in the Rapture. I’m sure I will have those who disagree with me on that, and that’s fine. I may be wrong, but I believe God will remove them from the evil to come. Also, and this is just my very own personal opinion and belief, it will be God’s way of showing the wicked, murderous, baby killing world, that if they don’t want their babies, and believe that they are only “blobs of tissue,” He’ll just take them off their hands. But, all of that said, the babies and young children won’t have a huge impact on society either since they aren’t in the workforce (for the most part anyway) and providing critical services.

Again, this isn’t my area of expertise, it’s just something that I’ve thought about a lot lately and have had on my heart. Maybe over the last several years a lot of the author’s and speakers on prophecy have revised their numbers downwards.

But altogether, I don’t believe the number of people taken away in the Rapture will be more than 1 billion people. And I personally think that number is high. I believe most of that number will be people from persecuted parts of the world, not “free countries” of the world.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me and think the numbers are too low and I’m just being negative. But I don’t believe so. I just don’t believe there are that many saved people, especially in this country. I mean, when you have apostasy taking over all denominations of Christian churches, and new “Seeker Driven Churches” springing up all over the country, then people aren’t getting the Word. They aren’t being told the plan of salvation. They are just having their ears tickled, which in today’s world, seems to be all most people really want. “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;” (2 Tim 4:3)

When you have “churches” like, Faith Church in St. Louis performing a skit to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller,” to demonstrate the power of positive thinking, or the “Sexy and I know it,” so-called “praise and worship” song from Ignite Church in Joplin, MO, along with their “sex talk” segment, then people are in trouble. Or how about NewSpring, Perry Noble’s “church”, and the praise and worship team performing the song, “I Want To Rock & Roll All Night”, with concert footage of KISS, the band who wrote and performed the song? Are you kidding me? Pure blasphemy! People aren’t being lead to the Lord with this trash. It’s pure garbage that is being fed to people in place of solid Biblical teaching. These Emergent, Religious Left churches do not preach the Word or lead people to salvation. These “churches” are leading people down the broad path to the wide gate. “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” (Matt 7:13-14)

These Religious Left teachers are eaten up with narcissism. And I believe most of them know exactly what they are doing. They are the wolves in sheep’s clothing that the Bible warns us about. “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” (Matt 7:15) The videos mentioned above, and many more nauseating videos, can be found at, www.alittleleaven.com/. It’s a great website for exposing the apostasy taking over this country at a frightening pace.

It’s very hard to find a church anywhere in the country that truly teaches the Word and talks about Jesus, His blood, and His sacrifice. And for this reason, I don’t believe that there will be a huge number of people included in the Rapture. And the further away the Rapture is, the fewer people that will be taken away.

I pray for His soon return.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out