Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News that Matters: 55 rockets and mortars hits Southern Israel

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

55 rockets and mortars hits Southern Israel
October 9, 2012

No injuries reported as Gazans launch 55 rockets and mortar shells at Eshkol Regional Council.‬‬

The Hamas and Islamic Jihad tries to kill Jews is a bid to honor “allah”.

Terrorist groups in the Gaza Strip fired some 55 rockets and mortar shells at southern Israel early Monday morning.

The shells landed in communities in the Eshkol Regional Council. There were no reports of injuries, although two buildings were lightly damaged and several goats were killed due to an explosion in an animal corner.

Hamas’ military wing Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades and the Ansar al-Quds group have claimed responsibility for Monday morning’s attack on the south. They claimed the attack was a response to the IAF’s airstrike on Gaza on Sunday.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

There is surely a divine protection over Israel.

While the IDF silence Islamic terrorists in their dozens without harming civilians, the Arab terrorists tries their best to cripple and kill Israeli civilians.

It is a miracle that 55 rockets and mortars are being fired into Israel, without a single soul being harmed.
We all have to give thanks to the Messiah for His mercy and grace.

For all of us who sits safe in our sofa, and do not have to worry about rockets exploding in our gardens.

Keep on thanking Jesus for his protection of the Jewish people, the rock of Zion. And stand up for the Jewish people and the state of Israel.

Written by Ivar

=======================================================

Read from the Koran inside the National Cathedral of Norway
October 9, 2012

For the first time ever, the Koran was used under the service inside the National Cathedral in Trondheim in Norway.

The Norwegian King inside the National Cathedral “Nidarosdomen”. In the future this Church might be turned into a temple of all faiths.

The message from the Koran was received with applause by the pupils from two schools. They were gathered to celebrate the formation day of the United Nations (UN.

This is what a Norwegian daily have recorded:

The texts from the Koran was read by two pupils, They read from the Koran after some fellow students had read some verses in the new and old testament. The common messages from both the Bible and the Koran were about the need to seek “peace” and “justice”.

Bodil Slørdal live in darkness. She is a state sponsored Muslim dressed up as a priest .

Faiza from Somalia quoted the “prophet Muhammad” who encourage the listener to chose good over evil. The messenger promised that enemies would be turned into friends.

Laok from Iraq quoted the prophets version of the narrow path. According to the Koran, this is to free a slave and give food to the poor people.

The local vicar Lars Sperre was in charge of the Church service, together with female priestess Bodil Slørdal Sperre. They were both proud to have arranged for this historical event.

– By permitting verses from the Koran to be read, we wanted to hold a mas lead by a spirit of tolerance. We live in a society based on religious plurality. This must be manifested also inside our Churches, explains Sperre.

He was leading the procession of the pupils. They marched into the church before service, and out of the door after the service was conducted.

Source: Norwegian daily Adresseavisen.

My comment:

Norway is bowing in the direction of Mecca.

Bodil Slørdal started her religious career as a priestess in a state “Church” in the city of Oslo. Already during her services in Oslo, she exposed her fascination for Muhammad. Several times she quoted from the Koran during mass.

She was promoted, and called to service in the National Cathedral in Trondheim.

When did Norway started on the wrong path?

Norway has for the past two decades being the most committed sponsor in Europe of Islamic terrorism against Israel. Not less than 150 million USD have been spent to support the PLO since 2009.

The Norwegians have been calling curses down on their own heads.

If you are completely blind, you will not be able to see that Islam is on the rise in Norway.

In July 2012 the Norwegian parliament changed the Norwegian constitution. The politicians removed the words “Evangelical” and “Lutheran” from the legal framework of the Kingdom.

Norway struck oil in 1969. This nation of hardly five million souls own one per cent of the shares available on Stock exchanges across the World.

After the return to paganism, the leadership in Norway has been exposed to be corrupt beyond repaid. A true and valid statement: Norwegians are on the highway to Hell, with their pockets full of silver and gold.

Written by Ivar

===========================================================

Norway and Oslo-accord the reason for failure
October 9, 2012

This video is worth watching. ‪Prof. Alan Dershowitz blasts the Norwegian “peace initiatives” at Oslo Symposium in 2011‬.

Prof. Alan Dershowitz at Oslo Symposium 2011

One of the main betrayal of the Jewish people is linked to the Oslo-accord. The Government in Jerusalem was fooled into believing that the PLO would sign a peace-agreement if they were permitted to place their terrorist cells on the Mountains of Zion.

Written by Ivar

=========================================================

Santa Eufemia with flowers on her skull
October 9, 2012

I am amazed that faithful Roman Catholics have even put flowers on the missing hair of the saint.

Santa Eufema of Ferrara in Italy is dressed up for adoration and veneration.

I have published dozens of pictures of Roman Catholic bones, skulls, skeletons and corpses.

This saint is also called Santa Gaudencia. I paid attention to this skeleton, because of the dress code.

The sandals on the leg of this corpse, is absolute worth noticing.

The claimed to be a saint is dressed up, probably by Roman Catholic priests.

Matthew 23:27
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.

I have not been able to find any information about who are doing the dressing of the bones. There is also no information available if there is more textiles available in her cup bard.

Written by
IVAR

=============================================================

Cartoon of the day # 255
October 9, 2012

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words

============================================

The Old and the New Covenant
October 9, 2012

Leviticus 5:5-6

” ‘When anyone is guilty in any of these ways, he must confess in what way he has sinned and, as a penalty for the sin he has committed, he must bring to the LORD a female lamb or goat from the flock as a sin offering; and the priest shall make atonement for him for his sin.

Hebrews 9:11-12

When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation. He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, having obtained eternal redemption.

======================================================

Reject Joyce Meyer and her Word of Faith falsehood
October 8, 2012

Charismatic TV-pastor Joyce Meyer speaks about “god” not being able to anoint those who have doubts. She also warns against using judgment in regards to question of faith.

Joyce Meyer is a dangerous false teachers, deceiving her self and those who accept her “god”.

World of Faith preacher Joyce Meyer explains in a guest column in Christian Posts about mans ability to stop or block the power and anointing of “god”.

Like all false teachers, even Joyce Meyer do have some good points. If she had non, who would have listen to her?

This is what Mayer writes:

”One of the ways we can do damage to God’s anointing is by speaking with a mixture of faith and doubt. We’ll say a few positive, faith-filled words here, and a few negative, doubtful words there. This weakens God’s anointing on our life”.

This place the responsibility for God’s work on me. And I will be responsible for God being able to “anoint me” or not. This is a doctrinal error. When God can make a donkey speak, an animal with no faith at all. He can surly use all of us.

Jeremiah 27:6
Now I will hand all your countries over to my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; I will make even the wild animals subject to him.

God of the Hebrews is supreme. No man can block His power, or stop His work. He is even free to use non-believers whenever he desire. A man who claim to have the powers explained by Joyce Meyer, are above “god”. This is heresy, often taught in the Charismatic circles of false Christianity.

Nevertheless: It is true that God might not anoint a human being who has no faith.. And God surely do not like crack pots and people who goes around and spread negativity. But Joyce Meyers error is that she reduce God’a supremacy and ability. The “god” of Joyce Meyer is not God of the Bible.

Joyce Meyer preach some kind of feel-good-gospel, with man in the center of his own universe.

Lets read more about the “god” of Joyce Meyer:

”If we want to have God’s power working in us and through us on a daily basis, then we have to be in agreement with God―not just part of the time, but all of the time”.

Again her message is centered around “I” and “we” and not God. It is us who can summon God, and make Him work through us. And we have to be in agreement with God, not only in part, but ALL the time.

This is again something taught against the very character of God of the Hebrews.

2 Peter 3:16
He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Joyce Meyer basically say that she is able to be in agreement with God all the tome. Some king of magic powers is surely at work. Because man can never be in agreement with God totally and fully, all the time. If that was possible, man would be “god’. There was no need for any other “god” than me.

John 2:24
But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all men.

Joyce Meyer would have fitted well among the Pharisees.

Joyce Meyer try to make us accept Serpent Theology. The message from the garden of Eden. Satan basically lifted up Eve to the the level of God, when her Father in Heaven has put clear limitation of her authority and knowledge. And lifted up by Satan, Eve fell into sin by her self acting as “god”.

1 Corinthians 13:9
For we know in part and we prophesy in part.

More from Joyce Meyer:

”Don’t judge other people. For example, if you want God’s anointing to be on you for parenting, you need to be careful not to criticize other parents”.

To use judgment is necessary every day of our life. If we do not use judgment, we will not be able to detect and expose false teachers and false prophets.

Matthew 15:14
Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

Now: How can we leave false teachers, if we are not permitted to judge what they teach and say?

If false teachers are permitted to enter into Christian fellowships, someone must have failed to judge their message and errors. We have the right to criticize our parents also, if they are not in the Lord. If you father tries to force you to drink a bottle of Gin, rebuke him. Use your divine judgment, and tell him to repent.

Joyce Meyer expose her self as a dangerous false teacher. Do not listen to her message, and do not let her teach the flock in your fellowship.

Source: Christian Post

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out