Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lisa Taylor: "Romney is not a Christian"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/lisat105.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Lisa Taylor (5 Oct 2011)
"Romney is not a Christian"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, I believe that it is our civic duty as citizens to vote. And I also believe that Christians should vote for the candidate who best reflects their beliefs and values. But let’s be clear on one point – if Obama is a Muslim and Romney is a Mormon, then they are both headed for the same hell. Neither is our Christian brother. And both are in need of salvation.

I am sorry, but it is a bit much to question another Christian’s salvation if they vote for the wrong guy this November. If Christianity is your gauge, then – guess what? – both Obama and Romney are the “wrong guy.”

There will only be one time when a person’s eternal salvation will be at stake for picking the wrong political candidate. And that will be when people have to choose between the Mark of the Beast or death – a choice which will entail the deliberate rejection of God Himself and the deliberate worship of the Beast as God. "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever." Revelation 14:9-11. Regardless of whether you think Obama is the Antichrist, this November’s American presidential election is not that time.

Please do not get complacent about religions that use similar verbiage to Christianity. Not everyone who says, “Lord, Lord,” will enter the kingdom. We need to pray for and witness to the lost.

Mormons are not Christians. They are polytheistic. They hope to rule as gods on their own planets. And isn’t that the very lie that the Serpent told Eve? “‘You will not surely die,’ the serpent said to the woman. ‘For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.’” Genesis 3:4-5.

Mormons worship “another Jesus” – not the Jesus of the Trinity, but a Jesus who is just a god among many, many gods. A Jesus who is the brother of Lucifer. “But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.” 2 Corinthians 11:3-4.

Mormons believe in newly revealed scripture – scripture that tells them that Jesus visited America and spoke to the Indians. Scripture that Joseph Smith translated from golden plates that he allegedly dug out of the ground in upstate New York. Plates that Smith chose not to show anyone else for verification.

According to the book Fast Facts on False Teachings, by Ron Carlson and Ed Decker, and quoting Joseph Smith from his own book, The Pearl of Great Price, Smith had a visitation from two beings of light. When he asked them which Christian church he should join, he was told: "I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong; and the Personage who addressed me said that all of their creeds were an abomination in his sight, and that all their teachers were corrupt." (Page 177 of Fast Facts.) Hmm, bad advice from a being of light … wonder who that could be? "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!" Galatians 1:8-9.

Please do your research before calling a Mormon a Christian. Your posts may cause another Christian not to witness to a Mormon who comes knocking, or to a Mormon family member or acquaintance.

Let’s not be naïve. Politicians will say whatever they need to say in order to get our vote. Do we really need to be arguing amongst ourselves over who a “real” Christian will vote for this November?

Our primary duty on earth is a spiritual duty. “Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’” Matthew 28:18-20.

So vote, and by all means vote in accordance with your conscious. But remember that our main focus should be the fulfilling of the Great Commission. We will each be held accountable for our own actions and (thank goodness) not for the actions of the politicians that we vote for.

God bless.

– Lisa Taylor

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Lisa Taylor: "Romney is not a Christian"

Frankly speaking Lisa Taylor put the whole page for talking somebody's faith and by the end she didn't even mention whom should we vote for but leaving us in dark ?

Lisa, you should mention whom we should vote for BASED on your JUDGEMENT and we would then think whom we would vote for BASED on OUR OWN JUDGEMENT ...

Since a one page proposal ends with NO CONCLUSION of whom we should vote and everyone knows by heart what Islam and Mormon are then are you Lisa suggesting NOT to vote?

IT's not clear to me and WHILE not to vote might express the BEST of YOUR CHOICE in term of YOUR FAITH, that doesn't mean the best for US politics at hand. Not to vote just equals LET O HAS ANOTHER 4 years term. The election is not about your faith but choosing the leader which is BETTER for you from The available choices you have. Maybe I should think of someone else on the choices but unfortunately we only have two candidates who would compete to each other. Choose the one who may give you or us the freedom more to praise and worship and NOT crushing more the fundamental beliefs of our Christian faith. In this light, in my opinion, sometimes a stern emperor might serve better than a beautiful coward orator movie actor who bend ourselves to our enemies at hand.