Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barry Amundsen: "Re: Eagle, Clay and Gerlinda 2 Esdras chapters 11-12"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/barrya910.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Barry Amundsen (10 Sep 2012)
"Re: Eagle, Clay and Gerlinda 2 Esdras chapters 11-12"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your interpretation of the eagle reminds me of 2 Esdras where the 4th beast of Daniel's prophecy, previously referred to by most prophecy teachers as "non-descript beast" is finally revealed as a multi-headed eagle that will rule over the earth in the final days:

(Notice how it says the voice of the eagle does not come from one of its heads but from the midst of its body, verse 10, one teacher I knew said that he thought this meant to demonstrate that the power and rule is in secret from behind the scenes and not directly from whatever leader is presently in "power". And that may well be however in 12:17-18 the angel explains that the voice coming from the middle of the eagle means that in the midst of the time of this kingdom it shall nearly fall but will regain its former strength for the latter days. Many have interpreted Daniel to point to a "reconstituted Roman Empire" as the final beast and that is part of it but this beast is more global than Rome was spreading its wings over the whole earth, 11:2 for it is the "Illuminati" or whatever other name it might go by. Probably why it was "nondescript" since there really is no single empire in history that can be compared to it for it comes to rule all nations at once in deceit and secrecy, 11:40.

57 - For you are more blessed than many, and you have been called before the Most High, as but few have been.

58 - But tomorrow night you shall remain here,

59 - and the Most High will show you in those dream visions what the Most High will do to those who dwell on earth in the last days."

So I slept that night and the following one, as he had commanded me.

4Ezra.11

1 - On the second night I had a dream, and behold, there came up from the sea an eagle that had twelve feathered wings and three heads.

2 - And I looked, and behold, he spread his wings over all the earth, and all the winds of heaven blew upon him, and the clouds were gathered about him.

3 - And I looked, and out of his wings there grew opposing wings; but they became little, puny wings.

4 - But his heads were at rest; the middle head was larger than the other heads, but it also was at rest with them.

5 - And I looked, and behold, the eagle flew with his wings, to reign over the earth and over those who dwell in it.

6 - And I saw how all things under heaven were subjected to him, and no one spoke against him, not even one creature that was on the earth.

7 - And I looked, and behold, the eagle rose upon his talons, and uttered a cry to his wings, saying,

8 - "Do not all watch at the same time; let each sleep in his own place, and watch in his turn;

9 - but let the heads be reserved for the last."

10 - And I looked, and behold, the voice did not come from his heads, but from the midst of his body.

11 - And I counted his opposing wings, and behold, there were eight of them.

12 - And I looked, and behold, on the right side one wing arose, and it reigned over all the earth.

13 - And while it was reigning it came to its end and disappeared, so that its place was not seen. Then the next wing arose and reigned, and it continued to reign a long time.

14 - And while it was reigning its end came also, so that it disappeared like the first.

15 - And behold, a voice sounded, saying to it.

16 - "Hear me, you who have ruled the earth all this time; I announce this to you before you disappear.

17 - After you no one shall rule as long as you, or even half as long."

18 - Then the third wing raised itself up, and held the rule like the former ones, and it also disappeared.

19 - And so it went with all the wings; they wielded power one after another and then were never seen again.

20 - And I looked, and behold, in due course the wings that followed also rose up on the right side, in order to rule. There were some of them that ruled, yet disappeared suddenly;

21 - and others of them rose up, but did not hold the rule.

22 - And after this I looked, and behold, the twelve wings and the two little wings disappeared;

23 - and nothing remained on the eagle's body except the three heads that were at rest and six little wings.

24 - And I looked, and behold, two little wings separated from the six and remained under the head that was on the right side; but four remained in their place.

25 - And I looked, and behold, these little wings planned to set themselves up and hold the rule.

26 - And I looked, and behold, one was set up, but suddenly disappeared;

27 - a second also, and this disappeared more quickly than the first.

28 - And I looked, and behold, the two that remained were planning between themselves to reign together

29 - and while they were planning, behold, one of the heads that were at rest (the one which was in the middle) awoke; for it was greater than the other two heads.

30 - And I saw how it allied the two heads with itself,

31 - and behold, the head turned with those that were with it, and it devoured the two little wings which were planning to reign.

32 - Moreover this head gained control of the whole earth, and with much oppression dominated its inhabitants; and it had greater power over the world than all the wings that had gone before.

33 - And after this I looked, and behold, the middle head also suddenly disappeared, just as the wings had done.

34 - But the two heads remained, which also ruled over the earth and its inhabitants.

35 - And I looked, and behold, the head on the right side devoured the one on the left.

36 - Then I heard a voice saying to me, "Look before you and consider what you see."

37 - And I looked, and behold, a creature like a lion was aroused out of the forest, roaring; and I heard how he uttered a man's voice to the eagle, and spoke, saying,

38 - "Listen and I will speak to you. The Most High says to you,

39 - `Are you not the one that remains of the four beasts which I had made to reign in my world, so that the end of my times might come through them?

40 - You, the fourth that has come, have conquered all the beasts that have gone before; and you have held sway over the world with much terror, and over all the earth with grievous oppression; and for so long you have dwelt on the earth with deceit.

41 - And you have judged the earth, but not with truth;

42 - for you have afflicted the meek and injured the peaceable; you have hated those who tell the truth, and have loved liars; you have destroyed the dwellings of those who brought forth fruit, and have laid low the walls of those who did you no harm.

43 - And so your insolence has come up before the Most High, and your pride to the Mighty One.

44 - And the Most High has looked upon his times, and behold, they are ended, and his ages are completed

45 - Therefore you will surely disappear, you eagle, and your terrifying wings, and your most evil little wings, and your malicious heads, and your most evil talons, and your whole worthless body,

46 - so that the whole earth, freed from your violence, may be refreshed and relieved, and may hope for the judgment and mercy of him who made it.'"

4Ezra.12

1 - While the lion was saying these words to the eagle, I looked,

2 - and behold, the remaining head disappeared. And the two wings that had gone over to it arose and set themselves up to reign, and their reign was brief and full of tumult.

3 - And I looked, and behold, they also disappeared, and the whole body of the eagle was burned, and the earth was exceedingly terrified.

Then I awoke in great perplexity of mind and great fear, and I said to my spirit,

4 - "Behold, you have brought this upon me, because you search out the ways of the Most High.

5 - Behold, I am still weary in mind and very weak in my spirit, and not even a little strength is left in me, because of the great fear with which I have been terrified this night.

6 - Therefore I will now beseech the Most High that he may strengthen me to the end."

7 - And I said, "O sovereign Lord, if I have found favor in thy sight, and if I have been accounted righteous before thee beyond many others, and if my prayer has indeed come up before thy face,

8 - strengthen me and show me, thy servant, the interpretation and meaning of this terrifying vision, that thou mayest fully comfort my soul.

9 - For thou hast judged me worthy to be shown the end of the times and the last events of the times."

10 - He said to me, "This is the interpretation of this vision which you have seen:

11 - The eagle which you saw coming up from the sea is the fourth kingdom which appeared in a vision to your brother Daniel.

12 - But it was not explained to him as I now explain or have explained it to you.

13 - Behold, the days are coming when a kingdom shall arise on earth, and it shall be more terrifying than all the kingdoms that have been before it.

14 - And twelve kings shall reign in it, one after another.

15 - But the second that is to reign shall hold sway for a longer time than any other of the twelve.

16 - This is the interpretation of the twelve wings which you saw.

17 - As for your hearing a voice that spoke, coming not from the eagle's heads but from the midst of his body, this is the interpretation:

18 - In the midst of the time of that kingdom great struggles shall arise, and it shall be in danger of falling; nevertheless it shall not fall then, but shall regain its former power.

19 - As for your seeing eight little wings clinging to his wings, this is the interpretation:

20 - Eight kings shall arise in it, whose times shall be short and their years swift;

21 - and two of them shall perish when the middle of its time draws near; and four shall be kept for the time when its end approaches; but two shall be kept until the end.

22 - As for your seeing three heads at rest, this is the interpretation:

23 - In its last days the Most High will raise up three kings, and they shall renew many things in it, and shall rule the earth

24 - and its inhabitants more oppressively than all who were before them; therefore they are called the heads of the eagle.

25 - For it is they who shall sum up his wickedness and perform his last actions.

26 - As for your seeing that the large head disappeared, one of the kings shall die in his bed, but in agonies.

27 - But as for the two who remained, the sword shall devour them.

28 - For the sword of one shall devour him who was with him; but he also shall fall by the sword in the last days.

29 - As for your seeing two little wings passing over to the head which was on the right side,

30 - this is the interpretation: It is these whom the Most High has kept for the eagle's end; this was the reign which was brief and full of tumult, as you have seen.

31 - "And as for the lion whom you saw rousing up out of the forest and roaring and speaking to the eagle and reproving him for his unrighteousness, and as for all his words that you have heard,

32 - this is the Messiah whom the Most High has kept until the end of days, who will arise from the posterity of David, and will come and speak to them; he will denounce them for their ungodliness and for their wickedness, and will cast up before them their contemptuous dealings.

33 - For first he will set them living before his judgment seat, and when he has reproved them, then he will destroy them.

34 - But he will deliver in mercy the remnant of my people, those who have been saved throughout my borders, and he will make them joyful until the end comes, the day of judgment, of which I spoke to you at the beginning.

35 - This is the dream that you saw, and this is its interpretation.

36 - And you alone were worthy to learn this secret of the Most High.

37 - Therefore write all these things that you have seen in a book, and put it in a hidden place;

38 - and you shall teach them to the wise among your people, whose hearts you know are able to comprehend and keep these secrets.

39 - But wait here seven days more, so that you may be shown whatever it pleases the Most High to show you." Then he left me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/gerlinda911.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gerlinda (11 Sep 2012)
"Barry A - 2 Esdras 11-12"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/barrya910.htm

Barry, You have posted some great information from 2 Esdras. You mentioned this portion here regarding chapter 11:40. Many have interpreted Daniel to point to a "reconstituted Roman Empire" as the final beast and that is part of it but this beast is more global than Rome was spreading its wings over the whole earth, 11:2 for it is the "Illuminati" or whatever other name it might go by. Probably why it was "nondescript" since there really is no single empire in history that can be compared to it for it comes to rule all nations at once in deceit and secrecy, 11:40.

40 - You, the fourth that has come, have conquered all the beasts that have gone before; and you have held sway over the world with much terror, and over all the earth with grievous oppression; and for so long you have dwelt on the earth with deceit

It sure fits and my eyes really took in the following verse that said

41 - And you have judged the earth, but not with truth;

I noticed that the symbol that is applied to Dan is the Scales. How ironic that the justice meted out to the common people has not been with truth but to their fellow Illuminati, they always rule in their favor. That is the privilege of being one of their own. According to the book, "Jacob's Dozen" by William Varner, Dan was one of the four sons that were born to Jacob's wife Rachael's handmaids Bilhah and Zilpah when she was unable to bear Jacob a child. When Bilhah gave birth, Rachael exclaimed "God hath judged me, and hath also heard my voice and hath given me a son therefore called she his name Dan. Gen. 30:5-6. One of the most famous Dannites was Sampson whom judged and avenged his own people against the Philistines who lived to their south. I said that Dan occupied the Eastern side of Israel but that was typed in haste because I know full well that he was given the area to the West along Mediterranean Sea that bordered the Philistines who were always a vex to the tribe. Not happy with their lot, they eventually headed north to Mt. Herman. They took over a town that means "Lion" Laish. However, they were a tribe that was heavily steeped in Idolatry from the get-go. All of the words that were given to Esdras dealt with eagles. Could this be a long, long, long history regarding Dan. I noticed also that the color of the jewel on the priest's breastplate for Dan was BLUE. Blue is a color in our flag and the same colors in the flags of our allies. Greece, one of the places the Northern Tribe occupied, has for it's color blue and white as does the modern state of Israel. This is why Christians must be very careful to distinguish between the government of Israel which was established, funded and built up by the Rothschilds and their Illuminati World Bankers, whose rulers and judges have so often been unjust to the cause of the Jewish settlers who have come to develop the Land as mandated by Jehovah. We should be aware that there are those who pretend to be pro Israel but are of the Synagogue of Satan. Jesuah HaMashiach called it when He was confronted by them. When this is understood, so much sense can be made of the reason for this endless turmoil in the Land. All over Israel you see statues of the Lion, which we, as Christians associate with our Lord coming from the Tribe of Judah but as they replaced the lion up at Laish with their own name, they continue to promote one thing while really being another. The Anti-Christ wishes to build his Masonic Temple, sit upon the throne and hold court over his country-men, even claiming that he is of the Tribe of Judah. To what extent he will go, only Jehovah knows. .

Thank you Barry, I'll be reading your post some more, I know. Gerlinda

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

seems like a good time to bump this up. The prophets such as Esdras had plenty of insight, which the Vatican did not want known, therefore discrediting these prophets whom were servants of the Most High God. Take a look at the descriptions of kings and kingdoms through the Eagle with 3 heads. gerlinda

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJpIGj53ZLU
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

2 Esdras [4th Ezra] Complete Read along Audiobook

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Here we are 2 1/2 years after this was posted and the reading of this Esdras chapters seems to make more sense than ever.

Could this verse 26 represent Pope John Paul, who reigned longer than any pope and did die in his bed in agonies.

Then verse 27, we have the two remaining popes, which was caused because the Powers that be wanted their Jesuit to be pope so they did something that had only been done once before and allowed Pope Benedict to resign. All of these pope belong to the Ninth Circle and if you know anything about it, it is a most evil group of worshippers of Lucifer.

26 - As for your seeing that the large head disappeared, one of the kings shall die in his bed, but in agonies.

27 - But as for the two who remained, the sword shall devour them.

I thank Barry for this and I'm glad I found it in the archives again.

Gerlinda