Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gerry Almond: "What I think now...Is the rapture this soon?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/gerrya93.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gerry Almond (3 Sep 2012)
"What I think now...Is the rapture this soon?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, on this Sept 3rd, 2012, where are we? By way of review, I believe that we have seen the mid point of the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy come and go on Apr 11/12, 2012. That is 145 days ago as of this writing on Sept 3. We have entered the last 3 weeks of Summer, as Autumn begins with the fall equinox Sept 20/21. The last day of Summer will be Sept 20. It is about 63 days until the national election in the U. S. on Nov. 5. It is only 2 weeks until Rosh Hashana, 2012 on the calendar, and also the day that Nibiru, the so called destroyer planet is supposed to make its presence felt worldwide with its presence being seen? And with destructions intensifying, and going perhaps to the Winter solstice, Dec 21, the so called “dooms day”. There remains only 1,115 days until Feast of Atonement, Sept 23, 2015. If 75 days are added per Daniel 12, it extends until Dec. 7, 2015 for a total of 1,190 days. There doesn’t seem to be very much time left to fulfill the time of great tribulation in its entirety if these things are so, as I believe they are.

Personally, I am looking at Sep 11/12, 2012 as a high watch day for the culmination of the rapture event. My reasons are:

1. From Tu B ‘Av, Aug 2/3 in an inclusive count until the expected rapture day, which is to be through Sep 11, the count equals 40 days. Tu B ‘Av was the most looked at day ever, and held tremendous promise, yet it did not occur then. But in the Genesis account of the flood, it was at the end of the rains that the “ark bare up. If this is true today, the “ark rising may equal the Church rising as well at the end of 40 days. That argues for Sep 11/12, 40 days after Tu B ‘Av.

2. From Apr 11/12, the mid point of the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy through Sept 11/12, is a count of 153 days. The numbers 100 = universal and 53 = Son of God. Together 153 = “universal sons of God”, i. e. the true Church of Jesus Christ. May this be the time of the rapture?

3. Rosh Hashana was Sept 11/12 in the year 1988. That year was a major wake up call to Christians through God’s servant Edgar Whisenant and his book entitled “88 Reasons why the Rapture will be in 1988”. This event was exactly 24 years ago on Sept 11/12. Instead of the rapture that day, there occurred an annular eclipse of the sun right at sunset in Jerusalem which caused the watchers to be unable to see the new moon’s sliver and therefore they could not set the Jewish new year. They went out the next evening and found that the moon was below the horizon. Thus a problem had to be resolved by the Orthodox Jews. How to legally determine the new year?

It was resolved in that the chief rabbi declared that the Feast of Atonement, ten days later, would be both the new year and the Feast of Atonement. Question? Is that binding on future new years as well? If so, true RHH this year will be Sep 26, instead of Sep 16. If so, does that mean anything? But, in 1988 there was not a problem in their setting the new year. And, after all, the conundrum only affected the Jewish calendar, not the Gregorian at all. The point here is that it has been exactly and to the day 24 years on Sep 11/12, since God gave His warning 24 years ago, a long time for us, but no time at all for Him. Did God reset the Jewish calendar for the 10 degrees (days) backward movement of the shadow of the sun on the sun dial which occurred in the days of Hezekiah, King of Israel? Will He come on the anniversary of His expected return in 1988?

4. Jesus said that “on a day that ye think not, the Son of Man cometh”. This was a reference to the rapture of the Church, I believe. Why would He come on RHH, 2012, when the whole watching Christian world is expecting it? Why not early? Sep 11/12, maybe? It is at a time we “think not” if it should be Sep 11/12, maybe?
If so, may there be some sort of alert Sep 4/5? As Noah had heads up?

5. A recent proposal says that the dragon star of Revelation 12:3 is Nibiru, not Saturn. One requirement is that the dragon appears “suddenly” in the heavens. The entrance of Nibiru, a red planet bringing with it debris from the Kuiper Belt which debris may drop to earth like hail buring with fire as we pass through the tail seems to fulfill the sixth seal requirements that men hide in the caves and cry for the rocks to hide them from the wrath of the Lamb. I have written about this being the final thing in the constellation Virgo as it fulfills Revelation 12. That is the child is “caught up to God and to His throne”, i. e. the rapture. When? At the time of the appearance of the red dragon. This rapture event would guarantee martial law and no elections anywhere. As much as 25% of the world’s population would be lost if it affects the earth as many think it will in September. That is what the sixth seal does. Or it could cause a partial pole shift? Or all of the above?

6. The fruit in the garden of nuts in the Song of Solomon chapter 6 and verse 11ff support this time of year for the return of the groom for His Shulamite (gentile) bride. At the time of the rapture, the “daughters of Jerusalem” (Israel?) cry out “Return, return, O Shulamite, return, return. Why? That we may look upon thee”. But what do they see? As it were TWO armies with banners. The dead in Christ and the living in Christ, in separate armies? Timing? Right now, based on the ripening of the fruit…Maybe Sep 11/12?

7. As I ponder these things, I, like you, just ponder and ponder. How many days is the “shortened days” of the great tribulation? If the days are shortened by 1/3rd as it seems to say, then the day will be 16 hours long. This means a faster spin of the earth. This may be after the sixth seal, and after the rise of the antichrist, when the dark star itself comes around the sun in 2013, or 2014, perhaps, and interacts with earth after the passage of the leader planet. This could create the horrors of the trumpet and bowl judgments. This could shorten the days as well. And if so, for how long? Can we pack 1,260 days into 1,181 days? 1,181 days, the number between Sep 11/12, 2012 and Dec 7/8, 2015. Well, with God all things are possible.

Finally, I just believe this right now. So many Christians are seeing visions, having dreams in accordance with the Word of God, and so much is happening to our world that is unusual, to say the least, and evil men are now calling evil good, and good evil, and the world has spent itself into bankruptcy, and the God of heaven is evidently very angry with the world system and intends to change it by destruction, so that the earth can receive His Son as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to reign over a new world for 1,000 years, I just think time is up. It is time to really be serious about our standing before God, for I believe we have few days left in which to make our election sure. I do not mean this to be inflammatory, but rather a wakeup message.

Let’s give all praise and glory to God our Father, His Son, our Savior and Lord, and the Holy Spirit, life and Guide.

Blessings

Gerry Almond

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Gerry Almond: "What I think now...Is the rapture this soon?"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/gerrya94.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gerry Almond (4 Sep 2012)
"21 days....here we go again...to all watchers...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blogged yesterday seven reasons why I felt the rapture may be September 11/12, this year. Please read it and then add this post script:

Daniel 10 reports that when the Babylonian captivity ended, there was a delay caused by a tremendous battle between God's archangel, and the evil angel prince of Persia. It ended AFTER 21 FULL DAYS with the messengers from heaven arriving to comfort Daniel. I think it may happen again thus, if September 11/12 is the time, 21 days more will arrive at October 2/3, the first part of the Feast of Tabernacles.

Maranatha

Gerry Almond

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Gerry Almond: "What I think now...Is the rapture this soon?"

I am thinking differently now.

If Satan can find loopholes in the Bilbe, he will use it. What I meant is if Satan can know for sure that Yahshua will come on specific date then, make this event earlier or later will annul the whole prophecy .. you know what I mean.
So, with that in mind, so far we cannot find any satisfying answer of possible timing of the rapture because if there is then it would be "easy" for the enemy to foil the whole plan and reduce the credibility of the Bible i.e. the Word of The Almighty God.
So, the point is making the event happens faster or later can foil the whole plan but no one knows the right interpretation of the coming of Yahshua. This has happened 2000 years ago with the first coming when everybody thought Yahshua would come as a king. Everybody at that time made a wrong prediction as Yahshua came as a child. Even the adversary made a big mistake i.e. putting him to death on the cross which then brings the whole evil kingdom crumbled totally.
Now as the second coming of the Lord to fulfill the world of putting evil away from this world and place him and his followers to the hell then it is important to know when the exact time will be.

I believe there will be another big surprise for the enemy and of course for all of us here who are waiting for Him. Just let you know that live as if Yahshua coming today is the right way in full expectancy and the surprise gift is really out of our wildest imagination of heaven. Amen.