Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel Watch: Takeover

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Takeover

I have been writing recently about the transformation of the Evangelical community from its 20th century identification, to one that has been hijacked by liberalism and a leftist agenda that has truly, “crept in unawares.”

Phil Johnson has provided a clear definition of this:

“Historic evangelicalism has two clear distinctives. One is a commitment to the inspiration and authority of Scripture. The other is a conviction that the gospel message is clear and non-negotiable.”

What we are now witnessing is the almost-complete takeover of historical evangelicalism by folks like Brian McLaren and his friends. A major plank of their platform is a denial of Bible prophecy and the closely associated support for Israel that has been a hallmark of dispensationalist teachings. The new breed of pastor in America’s pulpits seems to have a particular loathing of the Jewish state. They are also clever enough to stage the takeover in, well, stages. Again, Johnson:

“With the advent of the seeker-sensitive movement, however, evangelicals began to be influenced by a new species of entrepreneurial leaders who marginalized those core doctrines by neglect. Most of them didn’t overtly deny essential biblical truths; but neither did they vigorously stress or defend anything other than their own methodology.

“The results were predictable: Churches are now filled with formerly unchurched people who are still untaught and perhaps even unconverted. Multitudes of children raised on a treacly diet of seeker-sensitive religion have grown up to associate the label evangelical with superficiality. Most of them cannot tell you what the term originally meant, and they reject whatever vestigial evangelical boundaries or doctrinal distinctives their parents may have held onto. But they still call themselves evangelicals when it’s convenient, and many have remained at the fringes of the visible movement, decrying how out of step the church is with their generation. That, after all, is exactly what they learned from their parents.”

Frankly, evangelicalism’s most prominent voices supportive of Israel have begun to pass from the scene: men such as Jerry Falwell and Adrian Rogers. They have been replaced by the likes of Andy Stanley, Craig Groeschel, Bill Hybels, and Rick Warren. None of those men are pro Israel, and from all indications, they treat Bible prophecy teachers like lepers.

I spoke to a former member of a church pastored by one of these men, and was told that the pastor treats prophecy like it’s a red-hot poker.

My writing of late has been repetitive on this subject, simply because I believe this is the great, under-reported story of our time, in the Evangelical community. It is leading to an overtly hostile view of Israel and the Jews.

A new example of the close inter-action between evangelicals and Palestinian propagandists is the Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation. Palestinians Elias Chacour and Michel Sabbah are involved. They have teamed with evangelicals such as Wheaton’s Gary Burge to disseminate the Palestinian narrative.

On the HCEF’s board of directors is Michael Kruse, another Wheaton grad whose career as a diplomat serves him well in networking internationally.

Let me share with you, my friends, a key strategy of groups that promote the Palestinian propaganda. The HCEF is hosting in November the “14th International Conference 3rd Business, Investment & ICT Conference, at the National 4H Conference Center in Chevy Chase, Maryland. The theme is “Continuing Our Commitment to Peace, Prosperity & Dialogue.”

Also on the agenda is the “2nd-KTH Palestinian Youth Diaspora Conference,” which will be held on Sunday, November 11, 2012. Part of the published agenda is to “build relations with the youth where the Palestinian Youth Diaspora lives to build solidarity and support with the Palestinian People.”

Notice the reference to “diaspora,” meaning dispersion and exile from one’s homeland. This term is most closely associated of course with Jews who were expelled from their ancestral homeland. By co-opting the term, the Palestinians further their goal of moral equivalency.

Interestingly, one of the presenters is Noa Baum, described as “Storyteller, Promoting Peace through the Art of Storytelling.”

According to the conference literature:

“Noa’s one-woman show, A Land Twice Promised, relives her heartfelt dialogue with a Palestinian woman, illuminating the complex and contradictory history and emotions surrounding Jerusalem for Israelis and Palestinians alike.”

Because today’s younger generations tend to place more emphasis on subjectivism, and hold at arm’s length a presentation of facts and documentation, “storytelling” becomes preeminent. In other words, a story about Palestinian abuse at the hands of Israelis (often made up out of thin air) trumps facts and history that buttress Israel’s position.

A small-but-interesting detail is that Baum “performs and teaches internationally, highlights include: The World Bank, Mayo Clinic,

US. Defense Department, Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Fabula Festival, Sweden, Jewish Theological Seminary, NYC, GWU Law School, DC, Brandies and Stanford Universities, Hebrew University and The Kennedy Center.”

I mention this to highlight again the global cooperation the Palestinians have attained.

I hope you are able to see at least in part how the Palestinians have garnered international support for their goals. The goal, in essence, is the same hatched by Yasser Arafat in the 1950s: liquidate the Jewish state. Whereas in the past, the Arabs wished to do so on the battlefield, they now have shifted their focus to the geo-political realm and the religious community. There’s nothing like a shattering military defeat, repeatedly, to foster a change in one’s tactics.

Because that’s all this is: tactics and strategy. The main goal is always the same: destroy Israel.

A key element in this plan—which, I’d like to emphasize, is working splendidly—is to hijack evangelical support of Israel. That is happening now on a breathtaking scale.

What I’m attempting to communicate is that while certain evangelical leaders like Groeschel and Stanley don’t make comments about Israel (their main focus of course is Church Growth/Seeker Driven strategies), they associate with plenty of people who hate Israel. This view has become mainstream among top evangelical leadership in America.

To bring this back around, modern evangelicalism in America has little to do with advancing a Gospel agenda. It has much to do with social justice and misguided attempts to dialogue with our sworn enemies.

This type of dialogue goes back decades, when mainline representatives became pals with the likes of Arafat. The influence has trickled down to now, when the same type of leftist, social-justice emphasis has supplanted evangelical outreach. Sadly, many seem not to notice.

The Religious Left, which includes the “new evangelicals,” is shockingly hostile to Israel, and opposes the Jewish state through subtle means. They are even employing the “non-violent” emphasis, which is pushed by Palestinian Christians like Sami Awad. This approach oddly enough—tongue-in-cheek—has the same goals as the PLO/PA.

A sure sign you’ve stumbled-onto this propaganda is when you hear someone say they are both “pro Israel and pro Palestine.” When someone talks of “Palestine” like it’s a current political reality, you can be sure you are hearing leftist ideology. Simply put, I don’t believe any of the new evangelicals who are proponents of this, when they say they are also pro Israel. If one supports a Palestinian state, in the current climate, then one either has no clue what the Palestinian Authority/Hamas has planned, or they do and don’t care. I’m afraid too many fall into the latter camp, including “evangelicals” supportive of “Palestine.”

The battle rages.

jim@prophecymatters.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Israel Watch: Takeover

We need terribly a war in the mideast to open many people's eyes.

Historically, when war happens, all back to its nature, Islam with conquest and swords, those anti-Israel will launch attack literally with weapons toward Israel and those who love Israel will help Israel with all their have as much as they can do and I am one of those who is in the last group, who loves Israel and support Israel.

Do not be afraid of those who can only kill bodies but the one that can kill both bodies and souls. I am standing with Israel and bless Israel by my prayer that Adonai will bless Israel and brings the promise land to the people of Israel only. Amen.

May those who hate Israel will receive what they sow, may all curses of the old testament come to them for they don't learn when they should. So those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who wants to wipe Israel, to reduce Israel's land, to promote the destruction of Israel by any reasons will be receiving their rewards, let the Words speak and act decisively on them. In Yahshua's name I pray.Amen.

Re: Israel Watch: Takeover

Amen