Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: The Parasitic Relationship Between Christians and Atheists

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

The Parasitic Relationship Between Christians and Atheists

As long as there have been people who believe in God, there have been those who take the opposing view. The ranks of atheists have always been small, never amounting to any more than 4 percent of the population. In the past few years, a new movement has put atheism in the limelight. Several books by anti-God authors have become bestsellers, and there has been a growing number of successful rallies and conferences that promote a secular view of society.

Lately, things have not been going so well for atheists. Books on atheism have faded like a passing fad. Interest in conferences is down. The National Atheist Party has just cancelled its secular convention for 2012 due to a lack of funding. Atheists also lost Christopher Hitchens, one of its greatest champions, to cancer.

The death of Hitchens was a real turning point because his passing stymied what has been the nutriment to this movement. The new atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity. They have no religion of their own, so the sole purpose of their existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible.

I would say that at least 70 percent of the material produced by atheists deals with the errors of Christianity and a few other religions. They mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Unlike with a professional movie critic, from whom you can expect a few positive remarks for even the worst movies ever made, atheists are only able to issue negative commentary.

The favorite target of atheists would have to be Kent Hovind. There is no contest in the number of times he has been featured in atheist writings and videos.

He is a creationist teacher who has a natural attraction for cornball ideas. Hovind believes the Great Pyramid was built to be the Bible in stone, there were fire breathing dinosaurs, the 1969 moon landing was actually at CBS studio, and the Oklahoma City bombing was done by the government.

The most-criticized declaration by Hovind would have to be his explanation of how the North and South polar ice sheets were formed. He said an ice meteor came flying toward the earth, broke up in space, and then fell as a heavy snow at the poles. Atheists love to point out the fact that such a large mass going from a higher energy state to a lower state would generate enough heat to vaporize all life on planet earth.

Hovind's unlikely fans have been without any new material for nearly a decade. Back in the early 2000s, one of his unique views got him into trouble with the IRS. Hovind didn't think the government had the right to tax his income. In 2006, he was convicted of 58 felonies for not paying payroll taxes, obstructing federal agents, and hiding bank transactions. Kent Hovind, prisoner number 06452-017, is scheduled for release on August 11, 2015.

Of course, atheists mocked and laughed greatly when ol' Kent was sent off to jail. There is a growing sense that atheists are hoping for an early release. I found the following poem written about him on an atheist message board:

We’ll pray and pray, and pray some more,
To open up his prison door;
We’ll pray all day and pray all night
And not give up our prayerful fight;
We’ll pray all night and pray all day
Till God hears what we have to say;
We’ll pray on hill and pray in dale
For God to let him out of jail;
We’ll pray in dale and pray on hill
That Hovind’s freedom is God’s will;
We’ll pray until our throats are hoarse
For God to do the work, of course;
We’ll pray–and if you think that’s funny,
Look: it sure beats sending money.

The hunger of atheists has become so great, they have turned to some rather questionable foes. I recently received an email notice from an atheist who wrote after comments by Katt Williams, a filthy-mouthed black comedian who makes Hovind look like Albert Einstein. In the video, Williams was quoted as saying, "If monkeys evolved to men, why are there still monkeys?" He also said, "If there wasn't a God, atheists were too stupid to make up one." In the case of Williams, these atheists should have heeded the advice from Mark Twain: "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

The subscription video newsletter feature of YouTube has made me aware of a number of growing division amongst atheism's top brass. This summer, there was a huge mud-flinging contest between the supporters of PZ Meyers and a guy who calls himself Thunderfoot. Atheists operate much like chickens. As long as they have plenty of food, they will get along with each other. You deprive them of this requirement, and they will peck each other to death and turn into cannibals.

A common refrain I get from godless people is that they can't wait until we Christians are gone. What they don't realize is that once we are gone, they will intellectually starve. My only hope is that this hunger will cause them to seek the true Source of life.

"Jesus said unto her, I am the Resurrection, and the Life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live" (John 11:25).

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life" (1 John 5:11-12).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mid-East Roman Empire--America’s future? Part 2
The questions continue about whether the revived Roman Empire predicted to produce the Antichrist will be from Rome or from the Eastern leg–which refers to the Middle East. In fact, there seems a more stringent insistence by the day that the beast of Revelation 13 will be a Muslim.

Developments taking place within the economic structures of Europe provide much of the fodder for the champions of the Mideast Antichrist theory. These proponents point to what they see as the unraveling of the European Union as indicative that it is losing, not gaining, power. One such development they point to is that Germany is reported to be printing money at a frenzied pace. It is printing deutsche mark notes, not euros. This is apparently because there is great fear that the eurozone sovereign debt crisis will end in a return to national currencies.

The following news item frames this feared collapse:

[The]...British Foreign Office has issued warnings to embassies in the eurozone to prepare to handle the problems of its expatriates who may be unable to access local bank accounts and face rioting mobs. Perhaps this is only an example of highly developed countries planning for all eventualities but disaster planning always adds to fear as it shows that the previously unthinkable is now being contemplated: a break-up of the eurozone single currency. ("Germany Returning to Deutsche Mark?" SilverDoctors.com, 8/18/12)

European officials continue to express their concerns about the fiscal turmoil that threatens what was once the most powerfully growing economic entity on the planet.

“We have to face openly the possibility of a euro-break up,” said Erkki Tuomioja, [Finland’s] veteran foreign minister and a member of the Social Democratic Party, one of six that make up the country’s coalition government. (Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, "Finland Prepares for Break-up of Eurozone," Telegraph, 8/16/12)

The powers that be in Europe, however, are not looking to simply allow all of the promise offered by Europe’s once-burgeoning strength to simply atrophy into a second-rate force upon the world stage.

“But let me add that the break-up of the euro does not mean the end of the European Union. It could make the EU function better,” he said, describing the dash for monetary union in the 1990s as a vaulting political leap in defiance of economic gravity. (Ibid.)

Make no mistake: The European Union continues on its ascent and will soon be in position to be the superstructure from which Antichrist will launch his campaign to dominate the world and oppose everything of God. And this leads to the second question that I find predominant in the thinking of many today.

My ten-part series at the close of 2010 and the beginning of 2011, entitled “Scanning a Fearful Future,” deals with this question in depth. So, I suggest the inquisitive reader look into that series. Basically put, the question is: What is ahead in America’s future?

As of late, one of the primary news items that has made this question front and center involves U.S. government making strange preparations. For what? Well…that is the crux of the major expressions of concern I’m hearing. An article brought to my attention time after time by those who write involves the massive purchases of ammunition by government agencies that traditionally have had nothing to do with military or policing responsibilities. The questions are legitimate matters for investigation, I think.

Todd Strandberg went in-depth into things involved in this topic in his "Nearing Midnight" commentary last week. I suggest you re-read that for further information and thought. One retired general of the U.S. Army wrote the following:

The Social Security Administration (SSA) confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S. No one has yet said what the purpose of these purchases is, though we are led to believe that they will be used only in an emergency to counteract and control civil unrest. Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used — those causing the civil unrest — must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens. (Maj. Gen. Jerry Curry, USA (Ret.), "Who Does the Government Intend to Shoot?" Daily Caller)

The general asks a legitimate question when he asks who would be the intended victims of these hollow-point bullets--ammunition, incidentally, that is outlawed by the Geneva Convention. These are outlawed on the field of battle because of their lethality. I know, I know--that seems like some sort of a schizophrenic rule. Isn’t the purpose of war to kill? But, the hollow point is so devastating that even the war makers of the world want it outlawed because of the damage it does to living tissue upon impact. We won’t debate the insanity of that matter here.

The retired general poses the question: “Potentially each hollow-nose bullet represents a dead American. If so, why would the U.S. government want the SSA to kill 174,000 of our citizens, even during a time of civil unrest?”

He goes on to offer some rather frightening thoughts. What if the hollow-point bullets were, rather than for civilians, for military personnel who might oppose the administration ruling the nation at the time of severe crisis? What if that ammo was used to give power, instead, to forces loyal to and under the auspices of Homeland Security?

Whether this sort of dark scenario cogitation is warranted as we watch things deteriorate in our nation, I suggest it is at the heart of the questions being raised by those who watch the slumping of our society and culture toward Sodom and Gomorrah-type comportment. The Lord of Heaven, I contend, still has His staying hand of control on matters in this nation, Europe, and around the planet. Else all would have long since imploded.

I believe He will take His hand off, according to 2 Thessalonians 2, when the Holy Spirit withdraws from acting on the consciences of humanity. The greatest crisis of human history will then unfold. Perhaps we are seeing the preparations, unknowingly, by governments even now for that stunning moment when Jesus steps out on the clouds of Glory and shouts to His bride, the church, “Come up here!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We often get requests, asking: “ Do you know of a good church in our area?”

I want to remind those of you in the Denver, colorado area of a church that was recently established.

The pastor is Dr. Dix Winston, a close personal friend of mine who wrote a chapter for my book, The Departure.

He has for thirty-five years been a superb teacher and preacher of God’s Word, and by that I mean the whole Bible. He is not timid about getting into the prophetic Word in these crucial times.

Dix puts forth the dispensational, premillennial, pretrib view of Bible prophecy in a dynamic way that too often is missing in pulpits across America today. Dr. Winston plans to launch an annual Bible prophecy conference as part of his ministry as senior pastor. I promise that you are in for a spiritual treat when you visit this church:

Crosspoint Community Church in Lone Tree, Colorado.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out