Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
As Christians, Expect Persecutions; Summary of Elijah's Persecutions and Visions

Elijah's Message submitted by his scribe:

28 August 2012

Jesus said that when you come preaching His gospel message of truth, you will suffer much tribulation and persecution, even to go through death for His Name's sake, Matthew 5:10-11. This is now happening over the whole Earth, even in America.

For several decades I have walked with the Lord preaching the hard words of truth He gave me to give out, first across America and then across other countries. While in America, I was put in jail in Birmingham, Alabama for preaching on the streets there. I spent 8 days in jail until God sent me free. While in jail, I was able to preach the truth from God's Word.

In 1984 in Washington, D.C., as many as 100 policemen were sent to arrest me for preaching God's Word and the gospel on the streets and also the subway train. When I got off the train, God blinded these 100 policemen so they could not find me, and I walked away free.

I witnessed in a large restaurant in the main subway station there in Washington, D.C. where the entire building was owned by the Mafia. I carried my bible and the Name of Jesus on my box saying "Jesus is my Lord." The Mafia sent a hit-man to kill me, but God had me to bind the devil in him, and he fled.

While I went from church to church preaching the hard truth of God's Word, and about keeping and living God's commandments, I experienced much persecution and put out of the churches. I saw unrepented sins in these churches from the pastors on down. When I preached to them about the Ten Commandments, they threw me out because they were tormented by the truth I gave out and did not want to change.

After preaching across America, God sent me across the world and I saw the same thing happening in the churces, there being much unrepented sin, and they too threw me out of their churches.

While in Israel, I was put in the mental hospital for putting God's Ten Commandments up on the bus stops in Jerusalem, and they called me crazy for doing so. When I was in Ammon, Jordan, the Muslims there threatened to kill me for the truth I was given to give out. I have been in nine jails across this whole Earth for preaching the hard words of truth for Jesus' Name's sake. The Lord said people would hate us for preaching the truth. The church pastors and their members want to continue in their unrepented sins.

God's Word is so true that it shall be only a remnant that will be saved who are His very elect faithful chosen few who seek to do God's Will and obey keep His commandments in their daily lives.

In 1992 in a hotel room, I saw two giant visions. One was all of Europe including Turkey and Russia under three sixes, and I saw two flagpoles, one in Brussels and one in Rome, and both of them had flags with three sixes upon them. That vision went away, and a second one appeared, where the whole American plate fell under the surface of the sea. There is a giant asteroid coming from behind Planet X and it is going to hit off the east coast of America and put the whole plate under the ocean. All I saw above the water were three mountaintops, Pike's Peak, Mount Whitney, and Mount Rainier; and I saw the Capitol Dome of the United States with its flag pole above the water with three sixes upon it. That is the judgment of God upon America for not keeping His Ten Commandments. At one time they had so much of God's Word, and they have since turned away.

For their rebelliousness, both America and the whole Earth are set for judgment by Almighty God.

As God's servant prophet, I am not here to gain glory or riches, but to give out the truth God gave me.

Elijah the Tishbite

Messages of God's Servant Prophet Elijah are on the internet at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwoOliveTrees/

Re: As Christians, Expect Persecutions; Summary of Elijah's Persecutions and Visions

Christians expect persecutions-

I had to quit-leave some jobs; I too was thrown out of some churches, and tossed off some discussion boards-
I prayed that God would make me obedient, and that we(the church) would go back to the bible.

Hebrews 5:8
New King James Version (NKJV)

8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.

Hebrews 5:8
New Living Translation (NLT)

8 Even though Jesus was God’s Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered.

Matthew 12:50
New Living Translation (NLT)

Anyone who does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother!”

KJV
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.