Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Janet Herscu: Subject: O.K., Rosh Hashana!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Email from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet!

ybiC,
Steven

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

To: "stevensandiego@ymail.com"
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 8:03 PM
Subject: O.K., Rosh Hashana!

......sharing a few thoughts now. It's SO nice to settle in to the reasonable day of Rosh 2012 as a Rapture date presumed by so many others, a date I couldn't settle for until all other possibilities were exhausted

I always check to see if all the points fit, which do if charted simply:

Rosh 5772/2011 to Rosh 5779/2018 is still the Pyramid timeline (because the Return is still in yr Rosh 201 .

Start of the Fall Feasts, Rosh Hashana/Feast of Trumpets is the 5th FEAST and the NEXT one to be fulfilled.

Rosh 2011 was likely the beginning of the 1-yr warning (Jerem 51:46) ending at Rosh 2012.

Return in the mth of AV, 2019 is STILL in Rosh 2018, 5779 (end of the Pyramid timeline).

2520 days after the possible Rapture on Rosh 2012 (with the 3-day mid-trib uncounted overlap/thus 2517 days) is the RETURN at AV 8-9, 2019 (Aug 9-10). 2517 is fine because the three 1260 spans are perfect/'cut short.'

The earth will likely take 2 days to straighten (Hos 6:2-3/"raised up on the third day"), settling to straight position on SUNDAY, Av 10, Aug 11, 2019 which is exactly 2300 days past Apr 24, Iyyar 14, 2013, the SECOND PASSOVER/Num 9:9). Av 10 minus the projected 23-day tilt loss is also TAMMUZ 17, a FAST DAY to be turned to JOY (Zech .

The next projected earthquake in that strange 188-day quake cycle is Yom Kippur/Sept 26, 2012; and that day is the beginning of 7 exact months (burying bodies/bldg 3rd Temple) following a possible Yom Kippur supernatural event in the mts of Israel. After all, Ezek 38-39 speaks of earthquake and hail in reference to that huge Victory. If Yom Kippur 2012 is to be the day of such a Divine Victory in Israel (following the 9 days world chaos/Awe & N. Invasion after the Rapture), then that would certainly turn the solemn day of Yom Kippur into JOY.

The Trumpet Blasts of Rosh Hashana supposedly 'confuse Satan' with spiritual confusion reigning in desperation for those 10 days of AWE; and the Rapture will certainly cause world chaos & confusion.

The Return at Av 8-9 minus the 23-day tilt loss ( " days cut short " ) is Tammuz 14, then 30 days mourning later is AV 15 (tu b'Av) when Jesus ENTERS the TEMPE ( Isa 63 ) w/ the Remnant who will have called Him back. Av 15 would then start the 45-day judg of Nations. Av 9 is, of course, the major FAST DAY on the Jewish Calendar; and the Second Coming on that day certainly would turn that Fast Day into JOY as well.

The Return plus 75 days is the end of the trib; but with the minus 23 days, the total days are 52; and there are 52 days from the Return to Rosh Hashana, 2019 ( so the trib is virtualy Tishrei 1, 2012 to Tishrei 1, 2019 ). Tishrei 1 and Tishrei 10 that year will precede the 1st great Millennial Tishrei 15 TABERNACLES/SUCCOTH ( Zech 14 ) celebration that year; and it stands to reason that Rosh Hashana would open that season (since God's 7 Feasts are eternal & not to be ignored).

The trib timeline (2011-2018) is still seen as such because the Av 8-9 Return is still in the Rosh year 2018/5779. Thus 7 yrs are 2011 - 2018, or 5772 - 5779 when seen in full view.

As reviewed previously, the Millennial TISHREI 1 ( Rosh Hashana, 2019 ) will be OCT 1 and SCOR 1 (both calendars & Mazzarot in sync/360-days each); and that is the case with the end of the trib......Scorpio 1, Tishrei 1, Oct 1. Thus all will be on the perfect, synchronized schedule by the end of the trib (w/ the -23 day tilt loss/earth straightening figured in).

(...the next paragraph may be very confusing; so read at your own risk).

I CANNOT explain why the trib ends at ROSH HASHANA 2019; because now the presumed 17 'uncounted yrs' takes the year back to Rosh Hashana 2002 as Millennium's start. But since the Millennial NEW YEAR'S DAY will be on Nisan 1 (Ezek 45:1 , then the Nisan 1 of 2018 is still the starting point keeping the year in 2018 since all counts will begin on NISAN 1, the Millennial start point (with no problem for the applied -17 uncounted yrs..............if applicable). When the entire picture is viewed with this in mind, NISAN 1, 2011 to NISAN 1, 2018 is 8 yrs; i.e. the 1-yr warning extends the year to NISAN 1, 2019 = 8 yrs. Since a 1-yr warning was not counted in the AGE of one's birthday and onward (as Abr, Hana, Eliz, etc), then that ONE extra YEAR possibly won't be figured in at all. Only God knows how the count is to be handled; but somehow I am still convined that the Millennium has to start on a ONE year, beginning of the 7th Millennium and the beginning of the 121st Jubilee (new 50-yr span that must always start on a ONE); and when one subtracts the 17 uncounted years (as reviewed before), then that is the case. Then again it may be possible that 18 yrs are somehow not counted (not difficult to figure in); but at this point, it's beyond a human's ability to figure (a well as a but futile to study). As stated before, the 120 Jubilees (if to be pondered) are the 6,000 full yrs that God promised fallen man in Gen 6:3............meaning that on the 1st day of the 7 thousandth yr, the Millennium should begin, then the 8 thousandth yr will be the beginning of the New Heaven and the New Earth. If the start point of the 7th Millennium is to appear Biblically reasonable....fitting God's promise of Gen 6:3.......then somehow certain years are not counted, only known to God; because everything else from Genesis 1:1 and onward has been virtually figurable due to perfect Jewish History spans in the last 6,000 full yrs.

If worthy of attention, the mid trib in 2016, with all the above considered, is SHEVAT 16 to SHEVAT 19 (Feb 26-Mar 1, 2016) and is interestingly PISCES 8 to PISCES 11.....if applicable.....the flight of the believing Jews to Petra/'multiplication of the fish'/sudden belief in the truth by the Jews who will flee to Petra at the prodding/preaching/begging of the 2 witnesses. These fleeing Jews who finally believe the message of the 2 witnesses are the Remnant, the procurement of whom is the primary purpose of the trib (Jerem 30:7) in addition to the multiplication of the precious tribulation saints who will endure persecution like that of no other people in history.

Another VERY interesting point is that any TISHREI 1 plus 280 days is TAMMUZ 14, the likely 'spiritual gestation' span of the Remnant, complete by Tammuz 14, 2019 (when earth is straight). The spiritual gestation of the Church is likely the 280 days from Rosh Hashana 2011 plus 280 plus the 75 days (in Grace on THIS side of the trib). The 75 days on the post Return side are in Judgment. They will, in a sense, cancel each other out........spec.

So, those who have surmised the Rapture to be Rosh Hashana this year have been admirably patient as they have wisely realized the fact that Rosh Hashana involves TRUMPETS, the NEXT & 5th FEAST to be fulfilled, JUDGMENT DAY...etc. All the above info simply offers is a bit more insight as to the possible & speculative connecting points within the next 7 years because I'm of the belief that everything has to fit before, during and after: the three 1260's, the 1290, the 1335, the 7 mths burying, the 2300 days Temple Desecration, the 75 post trib days (-23=52), etc. etc.

Disregard the 6 mths addition to Rosh, the 5-mths delay as per the Noah story......etc as per my last letter. Apparently it meant nothing, even though at the time it made sense.

Thus we can look with anticipation to Rosh Hashana....................J.H.

Below is 2nd letter:

CLARIFICATION is EVERYTHING to me, so read on

Are you 'up' to some more insight? Points must be made concerning the last letter (for what it's worth).

Remember how I said that ROSH HASHANA plus the 6 mths reaches the official, Millennial New Years Day/NiSAN 1 ( Grant Jeffrey's book, pg 61/'Armageddon, App't w/ Destiny'/Ezek 45:18 ); well, that IS the case (Rosh 2011 plus the 6 mths is NISAN 1, 2012/Mar 24). Then there are 5 MORE MONTHS, matching Noah's 150-day delay in the ark til his exit...... (March 24, Nisan 1 to August 24, Elul 6 = 5 mths). Of course the 150 is 5 perfect mths and our present 5 solar months are 152 days.

Now add the earth tilt number of 23.5 days to Aug 24, 2012 and one reaches Sep 16-17 Rosh Hashana 2012 (23.5 days that will MINUS at the Return) and you still have the END of the 5 months delay at Aug 24. So in retrospect when the earth is straight, the Rapture will be 'AS HAVING OCCURRED' on AUG 24, five months past Nisan 1, 2012.

So the Rapture at Sept 16-17, 2012, MINUS the 23.5 days tilt loss brings the date back to Aug 24, 2012, end of the 5 mths past NISAN 1 (the "beginning of days").

Thus, when I said in the previous letter that the 6 mths past Rosh plus the 5 months past Nisan 1 "meant nothing," YES they DID mean something when included in the whole picture. To me it's disastrous to conclude that something meant 'nothing' when it seems to have held such significance......and for sure, IT HOLDS. FEW things can be cancelled out as nonsense and ALL things have to be studied and compared intently; and if I shared something that seemed innaccurate ( like the Temple Mt UFO ) it consumes my thinking until I clarify the fact. Of course scofferism demands disinterest in the whole matter.........tragic at this point since we're obviously approaching Rosh Hashana in just a few days.

Thus: Rosh 2011 + 6 mths = Nis 1, 2012 + 5 mths = Elul 6, 2012 + 23.5 days = ROSH ( presumed RAPTURE ).

Remember that the "beginning of days" which is NISAN 1 was commanded to Noah at the end of the flood (which ended Nisan 17.....to be the "beginning of days")......i.e. Nisan 1 and Nisan 17 are the 'same day' in that respect. When one thinks about Nisan 1 to Nisan 17 in the year of the crucifixion, those 16 days (w/ reference to God's command to Noah) seem to be 'cancelled' in a sense because the purpose of Nisan 1 was to reach the Victory of Nisan 17 (Jesus' Resurrection); but all actions that preceded His Resurrection are never needed again because the LAMB is alive forevermore. At least that is how I resign the fact that Nisan 1 and Nisan 17 could be the 'same' day

Rosh 2011 (Sep 29) plus 355 days (1 Jewish yr/'shana'/yr = 355 in Hebrew #'s) is Rosh 2012, Sep 16-17. So the one-yr warning is the exact 355 days with the number value of the Hebrew word 'YEAR.'

Rabbi Kaduri ( if his words are worth considering ) said that Messiah would come in the mth of AV, 5772. Well, since the 7-yr trib WON'T be counted (Satan's yrs), then the Return at AV 8-9 in the 5779 will be 'AS' the year 5772 after all.......just a thought.

The info in my letters is NOT needed at present for ANYONE who just BARELY studies prophecy to realize that the Rapture is very likely Rosh 2012 because there is now SO much evidence via many sites giving credence to a Rosh Hashana 2012 Rapture. But since I've written so many letters to you in the past (entertaining your interest or NOT), I feel I must continue to set you at peace with clarification........so SILLY, I know!......since I don't even KNOW you!!! I said before that I only write to the BEST sites in hopes that someone, somewhere, somehow will have the nerve to step up, step out and announce the Rapture via the media (if SURETY backs up such an action via God's leading) thus saving many souls who will simply be scared to death and accept Christ as did the thief on the Cross. At this late date, a person of authority who really sees the whole picture is going to leave in the Rapture anyway and his business/T.V. show/position......will no longer be threatened with failure.

Rosh is the only Feast the beginning DAY of which is not known. Also, one specific day is not known to anyone because of the 72 hours from the beginning of a day to the end (Japan to Hawaii). Thus "No man knows the day or the hour."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out