Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jim Wilhelmsen: Clouds of Heaven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd0erQ95Q4Q&feature=g-all-u
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Jim Wilhelmsen: Clouds of Heaven

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Jim Wilhelmsen: Clouds of Heaven

Our New Website URL

http://www.echoesofenoch.com/clouds_of_heaven.htm

What are the Clouds of Heaven?

The common Christian attitude: So who cares?

To the Christian this has never been much of a concern or a matter to ponder and debate. Once touched by God’s love, most believers are content to accept the idea of a fluffy chunk of water vapor as being the clouds of heaven. Daily living and Biblical principles needed to develop a transforming personal relationship with Christ, become the main concern. For oneself, this should be the foremost concern. But what about the ability to give an answer for the hope that is within to others? When asked, “What are the clouds of Heaven?” the official Christians response of most are; “ fluffy chunks of water vapor”, or “I dunno, I never really thought about it.” A person of faith can accept this concept, no matter how illogical it may seem. However, to someone standing outside of faith to a personal God, this can sound pretty lame.

Spaceships of the gods?

1703 painting Baptism of Jesus

An idea to be reckoned with is that these clouds of heaven are spacecraft from other worlds. As strange as this might sound, it is well presented and becoming widely accepted. It is explained that Ancient people, being ignorant of mechanical technology had miss-identified the vehicles and occupants as angels and gods. Books written with this idea, two by “Christian” ministers, are very convincing. Without any other information, it would seem the only logical conclusion for an open-minded person of today. The danger of this conclusion is, that there is no personal God, only aliens in spacecraft. The lack of an intelligent response from the church only adds to the credibility of this idea. Can the Bible provide us with a better answer? Or are we left with a fluffy chunk of water vapor?

Rules of Engagement ( Bible interpretation )

The problem with Biblical presentations of this subject are improper use of scripture to prove a point. There is much more to understanding the Bible than just surface reading and pulling things out that you want or like. We are separated by several thousand years from an ancient culture that used now dead or evolved languages foreign to us. Because of this it is necessary to get into a deeper study to find truth.

Minister or layperson, certain rules apply when determining what is being said in the Bible. Any serious student when approaching the Bible (from an Evangelical/Fundamental background) learns several things about interpretation. It is not from one’s own personal skill, intellect, or perception to interpret the Bible. God in His mercy has not left that kind of confusion on our heads. We are told that the Bible will always interpret itself by itself. 2 Pet 1:20 “Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.” In this I mean that you cannot take a scripture out of it’s context, cafeteria style and make it say what you want it to say. You must study the context it came in, who is speaking to whom and under what condition. You may need to know the culture, expressions and historical background. A word study is important to see the pattern of consistency in word use. To completely understand a subject or event a topical study examining all passages related is necessary. This is also necessary in determining a symbolic, literal or figurative meaning.

It is a myth that evangelical Christians only follow a literal interpretation because they are simple- minded, led by blind faith. Serious study requires time and effort to let this process speak on it’s own without preconceptions. Computer programs and reference materials have made this easy for the average, serious student to achieve. But the above practices must be applied to get an accurate understanding.

Biblical Clouds of Heaven

Clouds of heaven are described in many passages as being the form from which God’s presence radiated a shekinah glory. This cloud was God’s abode in the Old Testament. The cloud was over the Ark of the Covenant and appeared over the temples signifying God’s presence within. It appeared to Moses on Mount Sinai and was before the children of Israel day and night leading them through the wilderness.

There were also clouds of heaven associated with Angelic visitations. These were objects that anyone left or entered Earth from. Elijah’s ascension on a fiery chariot, Jacob’s ladder with angels climbing down, even Jesus’ ascension and promised return in the same manner was described as clouds. Num. 9:15, Num. 14:14, 2 Chron. 5:13, Isa. 19:1, Isa. 25:5, Ps. 104:3, Dan. 7:13, Mat. 24:30, 1 Thess. 4:17, Acts 1:9. In all of these texts the description and characteristics clearly show much more than a fluffy chunk of water vapory-cumulonimbus cloud.

Ezekial’s wheels describe uncharacteristic details of something more than just a cloud. Within the UFO community this is the most often used text to prove nut and bolt UFOs were in fact the clouds of heaven. Much of Ezekial’s experience included symbolic imagery. However, it was a literal event. Because of this symbolism the whole experience is seen as just a vision. Visions that are symbolic and aren’t intended to be a literal story will never include names of people or specific geographical locations. When we do find names in context, it is telling us that this is literal.

While I agree with UFO researchers who make the point that this is an actual event, you cannot exclude the rest of the story that defines just what Ezekial saw. His conclusion in context is this,

“ This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel, by the river Chabir; and I knew that they were the Cherubims.” Ezek.10:20

What Ezekial saw he identified as a living creature. Was he just a primitive mis-identifying technology as something alive? By his certainty this was something he was already familiar with. He identified this living creature as Cherubim, an order of Angelic being. I believe Ezekiel, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, was impressed to include this important fact. This would require a further topical study of the clouds of heaven. If this is some kind of Biblical fact there would have to be other scriptures that confirm this.

More Clouds: A living chariot of God

In these next few scriptures you will see a pattern of word usage that is self- explanatory even on the surface!

Isa 19:1 The Lord rides upon a swift cloud... Ps 18:10"...and he (God) rides upon a cherub, and did fly, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.” 2 Sam 22:11 “...and he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and was seen upon the wings of the wind.”

You can see that between these three scriptures we have the interchangeable use of clouds and Cherub. Being one in the same they are what the Lord “rides upon.” All Christian commentaries that I have ever come across declare that this riding is in a figurative sense. In their minds, this vehicle is not a means of transportation, but the physical action of accomplishing God’s will through Angels. That argument would have some ground to stand on, except we have another scripture that clarifies just what kind of vehicle He is using.

Ps 104:3 “Who makes the clouds his chariot: who walks upon the wings of the wind”.

In no uncertain terms the clouds are something to be ridden upon. In the Greek chariot means, “to be ridden upon.” There is no other variation for this word. This is to be taken literally and not figuratively.

Wings of the Wind: Anti-gravity flight?

A possible method of flight is alluded to by the continual mention of the “wings of the wind.” The most popular imagery of this text is of the wind catching something like an eagles wing into upward flight. However, we have a vivid description of the winds of heaven in the Ethiopic text of the Book of Enoch, called Enoch 1. I must cautiously warn that this book was not included in the cannon as one of the books of the Bible. Written in several styles, complete authorship is uncertain. This was probably the only reason it failed to measure up to the standard to be included as canonical literature. The Apostle Jude quoted in his Epistle, from the beginning of Enoch 1. (Jude14-16) This text was known in the time of Jesus and accepted as authentic by the Jews. This at least gives it historical credibility. With that said, if this is a connection to the Biblical mention of the wing’s of the wind, an amazing discovery can be understood!

Enoch 18:1-7 “I also beheld the four winds, which bear up the earth, and the firmament of heaven. And I beheld the four winds occupying the height of heaven. Arising in the midst of heaven and of earth, and constituting the pillars of heaven. I saw the winds, which turn the sky, which cause the orb of the sun and of all the stars to set; and over the earth I saw the winds, which support the clouds. I SAW THE PATH OF THE ANGELS.

The winds Enoch is describing are not just meteorological results of weather patterns. He is talking about the power of Gravity! The force which holds everything in place and directs movement! That movement of light that creates time! He continues to include that this same force supports the clouds, and the path of the Angels. This is the applied power of gravity in some manner (anti-gravity?) that creates the “pathway of the Angels.” This is an amazing and important definition for the “wings of the wind”. However, as it exists today, Enoch 1 is an extra-Biblical source. Physical evidence does seem to support this idea though.

Interesting observations about all UFO sightings are the electro-magnetic disturbances experienced during a sighting. These same disturbances are experienced with Ghost apparitions and demonic encounters. The common denominator in all of this may be a biological function. One that somehow is related to electro-magnetic fields. BUFORIA, a British counterpart of America’s project Bluebook concluded in it’s findings that UFO’s had more in common with occult activity than it did with any extra-terrestrial origin. Their findings were based in part on these electro-magnetic disturbances.

Good and Bad Ones

In Satan’s fall some of the angelic orders joined with him in this rebellion against God. It would stand to reason that some of this Cherub/cloud order followed as well. Ancient Ugaritic texts refer to the god Baal as “a rider of the clouds” This is not to equate Baal with God but rather to compare a similar observation and understanding. This could explain why Satan is also described as the “prince and power of the air” (Eph2:2).

Some UFO sightings have been said to look more like an organic living being such as the photo to the right seen in Mexico. Abductee Travis Walton testified that the craft his abductors had looked "alive".

Where do the Living Clouds of Heaven travel To and From?

Heaven and Earth Two different dimensions Imagery often depicted for "clouds"

The Bible, explicitly teaches that “Heaven,” the dwelling place of God exists outside of our dimension. As Jesus stood before Pilate at his trial, he was asked if he were in fact a king and if he was, where was his kingdom?

John 18:36 “Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world:...”

This was a baited question to trap Jesus into a confession of usurping the authorities of Rome and the Jews. His startling reply explains much more than what is on the surface. Many within the UFO community have used his reply to prove Jesus was an extraterrestrial. The Greek word for “world” means much more than just this globe called earth. The word used is Kosmos. Our English word Cosmos is derived from this. It literally means the entire ordered arrangement of this entire material universe! In this sense, it defines this complete dimension. Jesus’s reply was that His kingdom was not of this dimension!

The Bible also explicitly teaches that “Heaven” the dwelling place of God exists outside of our sense of time. The conclusive evidence of this is found in,

Eccl 3:15 “ That which is has already been, and what is to be has already been; and God requires an account of what is past.”

In no uncertain terms, “Heaven” is truly outside of linear time. If God requires an account of everything that is past, from his dimensional perspective, everything is already history! It is why the prophecies in the Bible are 100% accurate and true. They are the recorded and completed history of mankind from the beginning to the end of time.

To illustrate these two realities, imagine standing on a street corner watching a parade go by. One by one you see the various floats and bands go by until the end. Your reality is only what you see now, and what you remember passing by. Someone high above in a helicopter would be able to see the entire parade as one single event. From there He could lower himself into any part of the parade he desired. In a very real sense, this is how the Angels and God travel. It is not space and distance that is being traveled, but time as the separating factor from one dimension into the other.

Linear Time: A condition of the “Fall” of Man

In no uncertain terms the Bible defines time as a created illusion as a part of the “fall” of man. It was never intended for man to live in a linear existence. Man was to be eternal and live with God in eternity.

Gen 3:22-23 "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the TREE of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden,...”

In Genesis 2:9, the Hebrew word for tree has more of an emphasis on the wood from the tree, and not the actual tree itself. It also has a meaning of function to close or seal. In this sense the tree is more of a door or portal. The word for tree also has much in common with the Hebrew word for generations. It is how and why we get the idea of a “family tree.” This could indicate a progression of life in either dimension. From this perspective, the two trees of Genesis, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life could represent dimensional portals. Entrance would depend upon a decision of faith in God of self-reliance in man. The fruit, which the Bible never said was an apple, is the catalyst that transforms man, time and space into a mortal, linear existence. This was never the intention of God but the result of a wrong decision by man. Man was then sent away from the eternal dimension for his own safety, so that he would not be in this newly acquired fallen state forever. The final result is a parallel dimension bringing about the death of all things. I hope you are able to see from these few scriptures this dimensional difference between Heaven and earth.

Space/Time Physics alluded to in the Bible?

Now let's look at the scripture that I call my X-file Twilight zone scripture: This clincher is found in 2Samual 22:12 and repeated again in Psalms 18: 9-11

Commentaries will tell you this is just a poetic way of describing the sight of God coming down from heaven to earth. I believe the Lord has shown me that this is to be taken very literal. More meaning can be drawn out from certain key Hebrew words. In this process a description of the mechanics and literal means by which God is coming down from heaven to earth can be established as a literal inter-dimensional traveling experience.

2 Sam 22:10-12
10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.
11 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.
12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.
(KJV)

Ps 18:9-11
9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
( KJV )

Even in the modern translations like the NIV, this rendering in English is somewhat psychobabble.

2 Sam 22:10-12
10 He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet. A dense black secret b
11 He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind. We call a Black hole!
12 He made darkness his canopy around him-- the dark rain clouds of the sky.
( NIV )

Ps 18:9-11

9 He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.
10 He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind.`
11 He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him-- the dark rain clouds of the sky. ( NIV )

In every other English translation the same surface reading is almost nonsensical. Many have said this was just a poetic description of God appearing from the heavens to earth and is further reflected in these assumptions in the newer translations. But, looking at the original Hebrew variations that can be used and applied here in proper contextual use, can give us a 21st century perspective of something very literal. Here is my rendering and explanation of this text of scripture as I believe the Lord described to me.

The Hebrew word Natah for bowed, means to stretch out or thrust down into, it has the idea also of parting a way to enter through. It can be perceived as simply a portal or a bending of space!

When accompanied with the idea of darkness under his feet, The Hebrew, araphel means a dark cloud or dense darkness, can allude to a black hole, which is dense and dark. Dark clouds combined with the comment under his feet, is describing a pathway or road, something to be traveled upon. A dark cloud carries water and that is something in transition , it is moving as a path or roadway under Gods feet. Dark clouds or rain clouds were the only thing that made sense at the time. The original language however means more of a stream. The illusion as a stream or something very dense and dark that is used as a pathway or road from a higher realm into a lower one also has the connotation as being a wrap around or circular covering. We would today, call this a wormhole or a jet stream! The rest of these words when considering the other variations confirms this train of thought. 2 Samuel 22:12 has key words, darkness, pavilions, round about him, dark waters and thick clouds could be telling us much more if we bring out the richness of the full intended meanings. These meaning however could only be brought out as we began to understand this kind of physics.

I hope the above rendering will become clear as I show you how this comes together. It is God who decided to reveal himself as a “shekinah glory” from a temporary enclosure. This cloud is used while in transition as a binding. What is this binding? It is the bridging together of the two dimensions! In this sense it is like a portal or opening for His presence to “slip into” without being apart of this dimension. This covering or cloud travels in a circular enclosure like a stream (what we would now call a slipstream or wormhole) Man could not enter God’s presence before Christ. God the Father, could not be in the presence of sin. This cloud explains this transitional problem. Recent speculations by “fringe scientists” about space/time traveling in this way, is described as a warping or bending of the space / time continuum. This text of scripture could be revealing this kind of travel as a fact. And this covering or vehicle is a cloud, or as we have seen by other verses, an Angelic order of beings from the eternal realm. Simply the way God choose to travel! This gives a whole new meaning to "the anointed Cherub that covers"

This Biblical response to Aliens in spacecraft, as strange as it may sound now, offers a better challenge to these lies than chunks of water vapor. As I hope I have shown, it is Biblical and it is TRUE!

If this is true, does this take anything away from God’s supremacy?

This does not take away God’s sovereignty. It only explains it. Much the same way a virgin birth can now be understood by artificial insemination. It does not take away from the fact that God himself became a man from His eternal dimension to undo the paradox created in the Garden, becoming the savior of all mankind at Calvary. Explained or not it still happened.

The only thing that might be taken away is the unknown mystical magical perception that a small child may for his parents. As this child becomes an adult, he gains a mature understanding of his parents and the magic disappears. A trusting child would only be drawn into a deeper appreciation and love for his parents while a doubting or vain child would perhaps begin to think of himself as equal or even superior and therefore reject and rebel against his parents. The parent’s love has not changed only the child’s understanding of his parents. This is not to lower God to human parents but rather compare our reactions to understanding earthly parents to our Heavenly Father. In the same manner, as a society beginning to understand more about the Cosmos which might explain some of the Physics of God, how will we react toward God.? Disbelieve in his very existence? Will we rebel and think we can “be like God”, or as trusting child, will we grow deeper in our appreciation and love. Regardless of our view, His love has not changed.

When we need to know

God told the Prophet Daniel that many things he saw as visions would be concealed until near the end- time. Knowledge and travel would increase. (Daniel 12:4) This was the key element as to how the visions would become known. Science and technology has advanced to a point of grasping god-like qualities such as cloning and space/time travel. Our knowledge of the things of God needs to be known, to put into proper perspective these new concepts. In this time, a fresh look at the scriptures from this technological view would be vital. In this manner we are equipped from being deceived by a master plan from the enemy.

Yes! a plan from the enemy.

We have covered the biological entities called UFO’s but we have not addressed the Lying signs and wonders of the great deception. Nut and bolt man made UFO’s! They are also real!

Lying Signs and Wonders:

The Apostle Paul mentions in 2Thess2:7. a “Mystery of Iniquity” which is a plan carried out all through the history of mankind. This plan is mentioned by Satan himself in the famous Five I wills of Isaiah 14. This is a specific five-point plan to copy and overlay everything God would do, in the same but opposite fashion.

One of the five points to this plan is in Verse 14,

“I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;”

Another rendering of this text can read,

“I will elevate myself above the glory of the clouds.”

Understanding just what the clouds really are gives a whole new dimension to this verse!

Our New Website URL

http://www.echoesofenoch.com/clouds_of_heaven.htm

What are the Clouds of Heaven?

The common Christian attitude: So who cares?

-cont-

We have covered the biological entities called UFO’s but we have not addressed the Lying signs and wonders of the great deception. Nut and bolt man made UFO’s! They are also real!

Lying Signs and Wonders:

The Apostle Paul mentions in 2Thess2:7. a “Mystery of Iniquity” which is a plan carried out all through the history of mankind. This plan is mentioned by Satan himself in the famous Five I wills of Isaiah 14. This is a specific five-point plan to copy and overlay everything God would do, in the same but opposite fashion.

One of the five points to this plan is in Verse 14,

“I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;”

Another rendering of this text can read,

“I will elevate myself above the glory of the clouds.”

Understanding just what the clouds really are gives a whole new dimension to this verse! Defined by the Bible itself, we can now see more than the image of Satan simply rising into the sky to take on God.

This is a plan to explain away and replace the very presence of God as He appeared in the clouds of heaven told in the scriptures. By replacing this biological entity with a mechanical nut and bolt UFO he replaces God’s glory with his own scenario of “Aliens” come to help Mankind into the “New Age” with a technology which man himself can understand and accomplish on his own..

Consider this next scripture in context; it describes events surrounding the appearance of the Antichrist at the end times.

II Th 2:9 “Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,”[color]

Signs and lying wonders as commented by one of the top Ancient Greek scholars of today, %%bbCodeItem_2%%

With this understanding we can expect strange appearances from the skies bearing an ethical or moral message. One that is contrary to the God of the Bible and points to the coming Antichrist!. I do not know of any other two fold event that could sound more like the sightings and reported messages of UFO’S and Aliens!

%%bbCodeItem_3%%

Rev 13:2 “ ... and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.”

Modern man has made science his unquestionable religion.

The subtlest form of power today would be that of Technology. But a technology obtained through occult practices. Now let’s take this out of conjecture and see if there are any scriptures that would indicate this.

Jesus himself told us that in the last days prior to his return there would be certain events happening. One of them is the idea of the powers of heaven being shaken.

Luke 21:26 “Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.”

Traditionally, this has been understood to be the mention of some “heavenly earthquake”. This misconception is probably based on miss- understanding the significance of the word shaken. In it’s most general use it means to agitate. However it also has a meaning according to Thayer’s as being “cast down from one’s (happy and secure) state. This understanding opens up a whole new dimension to the text. To add to this controversy, the word for powers means miraculous power. The miraculous powers of heaven are being displaced, lowered from heaven to earth! From a secure place to one of instability in the hands of mortal man. An actual earthquake, in context is both illogical and isolated from all other events. When viewing this instead, as a displacement of knowledge, it fits like a puzzle piece with the rest of the story.

This rearrangement of heaven’s security and constant is mentioned in another place in the Bible

“At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens." Hebrews 12:26 (NIV)

The writer of Hebrews reminds the reader about the importance of listening to God. In context he goes on to say that this time the Lord would not only shake the earth but heaven also. This “shaking up” would be in a very physical way. It would be a rearrangement of the very heavens, A result perhaps of an intrusion and disruption of the space-time continuum! By Satan imparting to man a physics of the eternal realm not meant for him in his fallen state, abuse would be the only outcome.

This form of knowledge would be considered “secret” knowledge, which is the definition for the Occult. It may be why in the very end of all things a “New heaven and New earth are seen by John in the Revelation given by Jesus. Rev 21:1 “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away;”

The Fallen Angels that interbred with the human race before the flood were further mentioned in the Book of Enoch 63:1 and 64:6, “These are the angels who have descended from heaven to earth, and have revealed secrets to the sons of men, and have seduced the sons of men to the commission of sin...A commandment has gone forth from the Lord against those who dwell on the earth., that their end may be; for they know every secret of the angels.”

As it was in the days of Noah, so also shall be the coming of the Son of man be...

If Fallen Angels came down and dwelt among humans, they would certainly want their cake and eat it too. Not too concerned about rule breaking, they would provide themselves with all the conveniences of home. These “secrets” would be the physics and technology that would make their stay on earth comfortable. When the great flood came upon the earth, it destroyed the entire world along with these secrets. Well...at least the ability to apply the technology was lost. The theories probably were not.

Babel wasn’t just a tower.

560 years after the flood, the next great act of rebellion happened. The Tower of Babel. Even with such a long period of time, people were still living to a ripe old age of about 600 years. The Babel event would have been only one generation from the pre-flood era. Babel was not about trying to climb up to pull God down from heaven. It was not a space program as Zecharia Sitchin claims.. It was about preserving what was remembered of the secrets of heaven, including how to travel it!

In Daniel 8:23 a man would come who would understand a workable knowledge of the occult. His agenda would be to both restore the people, (the son’s of god) and the technology from before the flood. His group would become the prophesied ones by Amos who would “dig into hell, and climb into heaven. But that is another story. You can read about the Nazi developement of UFO's obtained through Occult means. You can also understand this connection with events that are already past history and fulfills what many are waiting for as future prophecy. It is truly beyond Science Fiction and even more amazing, scriptural!

Conclusion to the “ Clouds of Heaven”.

Well, we have seen conclusively by the Bible what God’s choice and method of traveling between the eternal into the linear dimension consists of. An order of angel that even other angels use as a vehicle. It sounds strange but it is what the Bible proclaims. This amazing perspective has logic and consistency to an over all story. It provides very relative answers for questions that need a sound Biblical answer for today. It has a proper breakdown and application according to all the rules of interpretation.

The importance of knowing what the clouds of heaven are and are not, are told by the warnings in the Bible. There would be "Lying signs and wonders", in the form of manufactured technology. A craft created in part, to be an imitation that replaces the very presence and existence of God. " Fallen Angels in “disguise as " Aliens" bearing their contrary message of hope and promise of a "New Age" for mankind. The ultimate goal for Satan using the UFO is to be like God and be worshiped as God.

Rev 13:8 “ And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”

Fortunately, the Bible has given us more than just a fluffy chunk of water vapor to defend our faith.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

bump

bump