Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mtnmollie

Hi....

Mountain Mollie?? Living in the Rockies?

God is so great, praying that this site takes off in a BIG way. Need more posters.

I live in SW Ohio in farming country. Almost all farms with a lot of German Baptists....they dress sort of Amish like but have cars & electric.

Nice to have others who are also watching & waiting for the day we are out of here.

Feast of Trumpets is my high watch time. I get very excited....expecting....the times seem right. This is a wild trip we are on.

Glad you are here.

Re: mtnmollie

I went into the wilderness (alone) for 4 years looking for the God who delivered Israel with power and miracles. I got miracles like quail- till my belly did ache. I quit looking for miracles and started looking for the miracle worker. I want to sit at his feet. Luke 10: 41-42

My Pastor gave me my name, because he spoke of me often and did not know my last name. Everybody knew the girl who went to the mountains alone.

I have a Menonite friend,I call him a "refrigrated Amish" man.
Yes, he said, we are Amish with a refrigrator.

When I was brave and strong and true, I lived in Durango, Colorado.

but I started weeping for my people like Jeremiah, and God moved me to weepie, Idaho. Its a small town, with farmers growing wheat and oats and hay, and loogers. Many of our farmers get paid not to grow food- by our government. Soil conservation program they say... the price of hay trippled as it went out of production.

My husband is a retired Game Warden,backcountry law enforcemet, and Air Force guy.

Greetings, friend, to you and yours.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Germans are very hard workers.I buy hay from a German Christian man.

His family was in Russia in WW 2 farmers. The Russians put the whole town on a train and dumped them in Siberia in the cold. His people were taken in by a family, most of his town- folk died. Russia was at war with Germany in WW2 and this town was full of German-s in Russia; but they were not at war with Russia, they were just farmers.

The holocast happened in many ways,on many fronts, with many people.

I guess mankind is good at killing one another? Even in the church?
Lord have mercy on us and teach us to love one another as we love ourself.

How have your crops withstood the drought?
Have your ponds dried up?

They say we are not part of the 2012 drought, but we have been drying up since 2000. The spray from chemtrails and fires started by the Forest Service,to stop fire,(they say) but standing dead timeber is a fire hazard. The whole world is backwards,I think? Wrong is right.

We had a horse killed by wolves at home, at night, in 2010, and took 4 to the sale this spring that had the wolf disease. If one walkes by wolf scat ( poo) one can get the wolf disease growing in their lungs, brain, or liver I think? Our elk herds went from 18,000 1995 to 2,000 2010 last count and now we have less. Our government imported Canadian wolves in 1995 , ( but we had a smaller Idaho wolf, who was disease free. ) They turned paradise into hell. I want to move but there is no where to go. Come get me Jesus. Please.

We have 4 horses left, and 2 of them are sick.I quit riding about 4 years ago, after an almost wolf encounter. Dan quit running his hunting dogs, after an almost wolf encounter. Too many wolves in our woods. Others had wolf encounters... dead dogs, dead cattle, dead horses...
we are not who we was once was.

What is loogers? Loggers?

The drought has reduced our corn crops a great bit....some are a total lost. There are nubs, will have to wait till harvest to see what there really is left.

The creeks are very low and ponds are way down.

My wife & I live in a woods.....leaves have been falling for a while due to no rain.

I'm a land surveyor who has almost nothing to do (work-wise) with the economy being down. But ever now and then, someone dies and the farm has to be surveyed for one reason or another.

My nick-name is Fire Walker, given to me due to dancing in worship. Dancing with Messianic believers and in revival of about 15 years ago.

Loggers cut timber. We have/had massive old growth timber in north- central Idaho. We overcut our timber like everyone else and put famalies out of work.

The Forest Service burned timber -cut and burn -that would provide jobs for 2 years to some, so we have our share of government waste. So sad.

My the roads and cut - over timber on our Natioanl Forest Land, ...
wow. Then they burned what they didnt log, wow.

Come to Idaho,where it is a sin to be a tree.

I have some old Jews for Jesus music, its still in my head. And dancing the Hora, its still in my heart. Those were days of joy and greatfun.

What is loogers? Loggers?

Yes, my hand and my head are no longer connected.

Loggers-

Loggers-

I'm dislexic and I can't see to good no more no more...

I'm assuming that we both were born before the space flights.

I can remember our school setting up a TV in the gymnasium so we could see the first take off into space.

Also had polio booster in forth grade at school; they lined us all up and we each ate a sugar cube.

Yes, I am old.......but still vertical & having a ball at living.

I was in the 5th grade when Kennedy was shot. I dont remember the space flights much? They were so proud when they said that they walkked on the moon. I was busy riding my horse. What was on the other side of the mountain? Another mountain...

Up and down the road of life we go. Trying to stay in step with Jesus, trying to hear his voice and walk in his ways. Trying to go back to the bible, whatever that ment? Every church said they walked in his ways.

Every church said they ,and they alone , was right. I was confused.
Perhaps I am still confused? Lord lead me and guide me I pray. Teach me to walk in your ways. Let me keep my eyes on you.I am in the boat with Jesus, I only see his face. I am not afraid, though the storms surround me. I see the storm here I see the storm coming, I see the face of my Lord, I find peace in his arms.

Luke 8: 22-25